Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
There's 30 pages now wtf
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

Hi
There's 30 pages now wtf
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 615, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Cabd wrote:You and I have very different definitions of a lair, Titus. Can you lay out why exactly you feel Tywin should be a major scum read of mine? As for Alisae; not discussing it right now; you don't see it.
Anyone who makes up what I said and when confronted with evidence it's not true doesn't back down.

VOTE: AJ
I'm still catching up, but I just noticed this. What 'evidence' did you post to prove I somehow lied?

Gladiator thing was null and not really part of my scum read of you aside from the fact that yes, you DID claim it was normal. Your claim is that you said it was real, but that's not how it fit in the context of those posts. The question was 'is gladiator a normal role' not 'is gladiator a real role.' You're shade throwing and completely full of it to even insinuate I lied there. You're pushing an insanely asinine read on me, because you don't have a case and never did. You never will, because I'm town. You will never be able to prove anything that is false, regardless of your terrible logic and emotional appeals to other players. It's quite the straw man. You trying to 'lead' town I to mislynches will ultimately be your downfall. You are scum and you know I'm on to you.

What was the other claimed lie? That you didn't ask me questions? I asked you to repeat them in a subsequent post, since I never once found any questions from you. Your response was to say 'but I did ask! You lie! Oh, but I don't need questions to read you.' That was it. You never ONCE reposted any questions, so without actual proof, I will continue to say you didn't. Following that, I propose to call you the liar here. You're lying about me and misrepresenting the entire sequence of events to twist into me being scummy. People aren't stupid and can read, unfortunately for you. Try again scum. Misrepresent some more. By your own definition, it means you're a liar yourself. Foot in mouth disease. i hope it isn't contagious.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@TY,

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can someone summarize the last ~25 pages plz?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:03 pm

In post 753, Titus wrote:@TY,

Not on this page yet, but will get to it soon. The problem with calling someone a liar is you better be damn sure you can prove it, and you haven't, because I didn't. Also, don't post something as 'proof' that just so happens to be far after the fact and later than your continual posts calling me a liar. Nice misrepresentation, again. Scummy as fuck. You def aren't town. If you were, you'd read the game and use real logic instead of continuously pushing a mislynch on the person who calls you out.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can someone summarize the last ~25 pages plz?
Tywin, AJ, Laspa, Uzi scum.

Elbrin, Cabd, Transcend, Mozamis, Cloudkicker, That Interesting Tough Unicorn Smilemaker town.

Pine, ptob town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Clicked on your 628 post. Oddly enough, none of your links in that post work. Hmm. Looks like you again hope that nobody reads your lies. Scum tactic. Common scum mistake to push a wagon on a townie by trying to 'catch them' with gotcha moments, and barring that, to misrepresent the sequence of events in an attempt to throw shade their way. Most town won't go back and double check every post or thing you claim, so they assume it's true. The problem you have is that I remember the context of what happened. You literally had to go searching for things to respond with almost 10 pages later (looks like) than my accusation against you. Funny.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I think you really, really don't like that I'm calling you out. Your personality is the type to want to take charge, but you can't lead the sheep when your integrity is called into question. Best get rid of the townie that does so, right? The problem you're really in is that when I flip, be it lynch or an NK by your scum team, it only incriminates you further. I'll gladly trade a 1 for 1 with scum, and I'd say you're strong scum who likes to throw her weight around. You can't bully everyone however, and so that's why you push me so hard :)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 755, Tywin Lannister wrote:
The problem with calling someone a liar is you better be damn sure you can prove it
Last game you called me a liar multiple times and you never proved that. Hypocrite -_-.
In post 757, Tywin Lannister wrote:Clicked on your 628 post. Oddly enough, none of your links in that post work.
And whats stopping you from trying to find the post mentioned?
In post 758, Tywin Lannister wrote:I think you really, really don't like that I'm calling you out. Your personality is the type to want to take charge, but you can't lead the sheep when your integrity is called into question. Best get rid of the townie that does so, right? The problem you're really in is that when I flip, be it lynch or an NK by your scum team, it only incriminates you further. I'll gladly trade a 1 for 1 with scum, and I'd say you're strong scum who likes to throw her weight around. You can't bully everyone however, and so that's why you push me so hard
I disagree. If anyone is somewhat close to leading the town, I think its Transcend.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey Titus if you had to pick one BFF who would it be?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 760, Elbirn wrote:Hey Titus if you had to pick one BFF who would it be?
I hope if you don't mind asking you that same question.

Same goes to Tywin.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Lapsa »

Traitor business sounds fun.

Certainly better than mason crap.
abcedminded
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 762, Lapsa wrote:Traitor business sounds fun.

Certainly better than mason crap.
You keep saying you hate masons. From a game design perspective, or?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Lapsa »

Or
abcedminded
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay, I admit, that was witty and I walked right into that one.

One point to Lapsa
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

(PS Lapsa you remind me of zmuffinman)
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw, I feel as if Gamma town, mostly due to being annoyed the fact that the thread is 30+ pages, but that's honestly just a gut feeling with nothing really to back it up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 760, Elbirn wrote:Hey Titus if you had to pick one BFF who would it be?
You making me choose... I don't want to. It's hard to pick between you Cabd and Cloud. Each of you I hard townread and bring a different skillset to the table.

Elbrin is the down for anything cool guy. Cabd's the analyst. Cloud is the ego check. I will likely need all of y'all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

How could I forget my town wrangler Transcend too...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus I like all of those BFFs. I like u as BFF too.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Titus, what is your opinion about this if any? Cuz to me Pine just seems annoyed from this post. I mean, judging from pace that's fine, but I don't get what he would get from lurking.
In post 675, Pine wrote:
In post 673, mozamis wrote:ah jeez, guys...
you're all so bloody ENGAGED in the game. Can't everyone just lurk the shit of it for a while lol
That's essentially what I'm doing. Trying to keep up but fuck this.
I don't see why scum would just say this. If Pine was scum, I feel like he would just want to keep on lurking instead of just showing us that he's annoyed with the pace.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

That type of post is null and I do not view my townread on Pine as stale. If our reads are right, scum would naturally be pissed and want a slow down to break into the iron wall.

Sure, some would lurk.

Plotting out movements is harder to do day one on an individual level. Day one to me is more about finding pieces, turning the angles and seeing what fits.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey, you going to actually read 628 TL?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

That would be fair regarding gamma if he weren't actively posting elsewhere. He's got this game on the backburner on day one. Wonder why.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”