Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, RachMarie, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, Deimos27

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-28 23:00:00)
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Lycanfire »

:roll: but if you were scum and bubbling, having you slip up why you did it is worth pressing. lack of night put an interesting decision in your hands regarding when you could do it, and if you were faking entirely there was a chance you could have slipped there too.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Lycanfire »

basically nobody informed of the lack of night would put a townie in stasis that night if they could do it the next night. i needed to see what you knew.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Why are you assuming there was a lack of night because of scum?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 1103, JaeReed wrote:Why are you assuming there was a lack of night because of scum?
Honestly it's more likely to be town caused as it is basically a worldwide roleblock. I see town having more use there
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

It could be either, depending on the scum team power and town's power. What I want to know is why Lycan assumed it was caused by scum.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

someone is touchy
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Are you gonna answer the question or...?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

take your observation and add it with my earlier conclusion and you already have the answer. why are you so upset?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Why aren't you just answering the question? Why are you assuming I have to be touchy/upset in order to ask that question, or the follow up?

If you're town I need you to be a little more open with your thought process because I'm not following it. If you're scum feel free to continue to do whatever you're doing and I'll get you lynched tomorrow after we get your buddy RM.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

1) i tried to explore klingon's motives. removing kts when she did hurt the town. i needed to know if she was in any way informed of the night mechanic before i could define it as anti-town.

2) if klingon is scum and was informed of the lack of night, i'd have to assume creature is scum as well.

3) you considered the same possibility (klingon as scum) but don't actually care

4) you getting touchy about me asking questions and making this about me pretty much guarantees i'm asking about something you don't want talked about
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1088, ɀefiend wrote:Kuroui, DEO is doing all the work for me with providing links and such. Basically, RM has been fluffing up this game hardcore and needs rope.

Not as much fluff as drealmerz, who I think is town but should do us all a favor and take a V/LA and stop poisoning my eyes every time I read one of his posts.
Noted.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1110, Lycanfire wrote:1) i tried to explore klingon's motives. removing kts when she did hurt the town. i needed to know if she was in any way informed of the night mechanic before i could define it as anti-town.

2) if klingon is scum and was informed of the lack of night, i'd have to assume creature is scum as well.

3) you considered the same possibility (klingon as scum) but don't actually care

4) you getting touchy about me asking questions and making this about me pretty much guarantees i'm asking about something you don't want talked about
Except she didn't remove KTS. You guys lynched him. What she's claiming is a neighbourhood with a dead player. So no, it didn't hurt town. It changed nothing as far as we still saw his flip and he's still not here able to vote.

Yeah, I considered the same possibility, as I consider the possibility that anyone could be scum. But the angle you're approaching it from isn't a good one. You're approaching it from an angle of "only scum would know why day continued" which is faulty. You've started from that conclusion and approached your read on Klingon's neighbourhood with KTS that way, instead of reading in to the shit that we actually do know. It makes me wonder how you're so sure scum were the ones that caused a double day.

Klingon's town motivation for picking a neighbourhood with KTS: if he flips town then she has a confirmed town to bounce thoughts off in private that she can trust isn't trying to manipulate her. If he flips scum then the ability is wasted would be the con here.
Klingon's scum motivation for picking a neighbourhood with KTS: get a dead confirmed townie on side and relay his thoughts on for easy towncred. Once it's taken for a given that she has a line of communication with him she can make up whatever she likes.

Except I'm not getting touchy, I'm trying to understand your thought process and why you're starting with a conclusion of "scum knew night wasn't happening". If I didn't want it talked about I would have ignored you. I don't see how you think otherwise here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1086, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1062, JaeReed wrote: I believe her. It's too far-fetched to be fake.
I don't follow the logic of too far-fetched having to be real.
Imagine you wanna make up a fakeclaim that sounds good. What's your first instinct? Because mine isn't "I can make a neighbourhood with the guy we just lynched" and I'm pretty sure it's not what jumps to most people's minds.
In post 1092, RachMarie wrote:OH FFS

I am on V/LA What has happened to this site that people are actually considering lynching someone while they are on V/LA

I am this close to replacing out

Titus you and your tunnel need to just chill I do not always give out reads like candy especially when I have not been super active due to RL

That being said, I think you are town, and I think gamma is town.

Who did Jae replace again?

I am not sure if Pere is scum or town but he definitely needs to post more and as far as I know, other than weekends, he is available to post.

dreal is probably town too, weird, but most likely town.

Zef finally joined us? I gather he had some kind of weird post restriction role that did not allow him to post for a while? I have not had time to reread through the game and find out.

creature is prob town, though he is not an IC the way peeps keep reading him, it was just his flavor that got revealed.
We're considering lynching someone we think is scummy, you haven't actually been lynched yet so it's not like you don't have a chance to turn this around and prove you're town if you are. More to the point, though:

Why do you think Gamma is town? Why do you think dreal is town? Why do you think Creature is town? Who do you believe is treating him as an IC due to his flavor reveal? What's your read on Postie?

Pere isn't in this game. I replaced Clemency. Zef did indeed claim a post restriction that prevented him talking D1.
In post 1098, Klingoncelt wrote: Rach Marie I was having doubts about but her posts really aren't up to standard for her, so I'll happily keep the vote there.

Town: Jae, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Postie, Vedith

Null: Kuroi, LycanFire, DEO, Zefiend

Lean Scum: Creeps, Deimos

Scum: Drealmersz
What were your doubts about RM? Why are you reading Gamma town? Why do you believe drealmerz is scum?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I want to hear about those reads ^ too.

Isoing drealmerz and I get a bad vibe about all the AtE. His whole spiel about whether Creature is causing perm Day and then quickly reverting back to a RM vote when he starts getting asked some pointed questions is
1) not a natural progression of... Anything: reads, arguments, questions, etc.
2) making me confused as to why the RM wagon is stalling. I get that there's other points of discussion, but some people have started sitting on their hands.

Where's Postie btw?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Postie »

I'm here.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Creature »

The hell, this game is being really boring.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Creature »

We could form a townblock right?
Sigh
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Postie »

Or we could just get the RachMarie lynch over with.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I forgot to pot my V/LA, but I'll post tomorrow.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:36 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 1117, Creature wrote:We could form a townblock right?

I could definitely go for some ships.

Give me some time to think of some while not doing bureaucratic paperwork.

~~Alex Danvers

P.S. Maggie and I are a thing and Supergirl's alias has someone so don't pick us <3 I don't want to break hearts.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1101, Lycanfire wrote::roll: but if you were scum and bubbling, having you slip up why you did it is worth pressing. lack of night put an interesting decision in your hands regarding when you could do it, and if you were faking entirely there was a chance you could have slipped there too.
I'm not Scum, though.

I have no control over whether Nights happen.

Honestly though, in my present state if I were Scum I'd bring back a dead Scum to help me out and I wouldn't tell anyone.

What slips are you talking about? I didn't lie, I'm not firing on all the cylinders so I brought KTS back to help, plus I like him as a player, he's a lot of fun.

The mod asked me in PM if I wanted to do it after KTS was lynched.

Your post reads like you're trying really hard to find a narrative for a faked Scumread.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1110, Lycanfire wrote:1) i tried to explore klingon's motives. removing kts when she did hurt the town. i needed to know if she was in any way informed of the night mechanic before i could define it as anti-town.

I thought Shadow was Scum, and I thought KTS was Scum. Motive for lynch.

KTS flipped Town. Motive for rescue.

How hard is that to figure out?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1113, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1098, Klingoncelt wrote: Rach Marie I was having doubts about but her posts really aren't up to standard for her, so I'll happily keep the vote there.

Town: Jae, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Postie, Vedith

Null: Kuroi, LycanFire, DEO, Zefiend

Lean Scum: Creeps, Deimos

Scum: Drealmersz
What were your doubts about RM? Why are you reading Gamma town? Why do you believe drealmerz is scum?
I doubted that Rach was Scum. In a previous game where she rolled Scum right from the start she was pinging me like a Chinese gong. That didn't happen this game, it's been a lot more gradual and more subtle.

I can't pin anything specific on Drealm, but I get a bad vibe when I read his posts.

My Gamma read comes from the arguing between him and Shadow, Shadow looked scummier.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1120, The DEO wrote:
In post 1117, Creature wrote:We could form a townblock right?

I could definitely go for some ships.

Give me some time to think of some while not doing bureaucratic paperwork.

~~Alex Danvers

P.S. Maggie and I are a thing and Supergirl's alias has someone so don't pick us <3 I don't want to break hearts.
You're roleplaying to a fault.

Let it go.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”