Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 141, rb wrote: Why are you obvious town?
serious question: are you saying that I am not? I've been obvtown since my first post of the game tbh
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:54 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 200, GuiltyLion wrote:
serious question: are you saying that I am not? I've been obvtown since my first post of the game tbh
Explain why you are "obvtown". This is a serious question as you are at the moment marginally the scummiest here. No one can be obvTown in this game barring a Cop or Gunsmith clear.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 201, BTD6_maker wrote:
Explain why you are "obvtown". This is a serious question as you are at the moment marginally the scummiest here. No one can be obvTown in this game barring a Cop or Gunsmith clear.
no, it's on you to explain why I'm scummy. My alignment speaks for itself
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

like are you both seriously asking me to just explain why I'm town? What use is that to either of you? How is that a helpful question?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:02 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 202, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 201, BTD6_maker wrote:
no, it's on you to explain why I'm scummy. My alignment speaks for itself
Alignments are inanimate and, as such, lack the ability to speak. You will have to speak for your alignment because it won't speak for itself.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

:roll: omg the semantics

I am saying I will attempt to figure out what everyone else's alignments are, not justify my own. There is nothing I can just say as a magic answer to "why are you town" that scum!me couldn't also say. You're asking a stupid question. The real point of the matter is that if you can't see that I'm town here then either your game needs to improve or you have ulterior motives.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:50 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Charloux (3): rb, Road Kamelot, culted
karnos (2): GuiltyLion, Lemons
GuiltyLion (2): BTD6_maker, karnos

not voting (2): ArcAngel9, Charloux
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by rb »

In post 205, GuiltyLion wrote::roll: omg the semantics

I am saying I will attempt to figure out what everyone else's alignments are, not justify my own. There is nothing I can just say as a magic answer to "why are you town" that scum!me couldn't also say. You're asking a stupid question. The real point of the matter is that if you can't see that I'm town here then either your game needs to improve or you have ulterior motives.
You're actually explaining why you're not obvtown
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 205, GuiltyLion wrote:The real point of the matter is that if you can't see that I'm town here then either your game needs to improve or you have ulterior motives.
Good players misread town as scum all the flipping time
Howre you this confident about how town you look?

Will get to the other stuff when i have time, im rly sorry, this weeks been kinda bad

Guilty Charloux frustration just feels fake, ive seen town rail up the walls and ive seen scum do it too bc scum can have real frustration just the same
The difference here is his immediate vote of himself like someone who isnt a new player does not get fed up THIS quickly and doesnt turn to wanting town to lose that fast either
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:30 am

Post by karnos »

In post 199, GuiltyLion wrote:I kinda think Charloux is town tbh, like can someone who is scumreading the "fake" frustration break down for me why it's fake and not genuine?

karnos is still scum. It's frustrating that he's gonna just post one-liners like , ignore everything else going on, and you all are letting him off the hook for it.
Yeah, this is still scum.

My proposal: we lynch guilty lion. If he is town, he should be okay with being lynched because his flip will validate his argument and theoretically town could lynch me in retaliation. Except that won't happen because he is going to flip red.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Charloux »

@Karnos: Why didn't you propose the other way around?

RK is obvscum though, still didn't explain why i am scum but is just adding comments that fit her read on me. Me being pissed off isn't fake, you just used those wordings instead of "Scum can get frustrated as well, and i think this is it" so it would look more appealing for the others who read it.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 am

Post by karnos »

It would be stupid to lynch a 100% confirmed town first, from my POV. Interesting information may come to light while pushing a wagon on guilty, for example a derail attempt by a partner, or an abrupt change in reads that looks like a bus, etc. I want to be in the game to see that stuff happen, rather than reading from the dead thread :)
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:55 am

Post by karnos »

In post 200, GuiltyLion wrote:I've been obvtown since my first post of the game tbh
In post 203, GuiltyLion wrote:like are you both seriously asking me to just explain why I'm town? What use is that to either of you? How is that a helpful question?
Does anyone know what this means?

On one hand you are saying you are such obvious town it should be obvious from your first post. Then you are acting like it's something that is impossible to explain or show.

Well, which is it? If you can't explain it, I'd say it's not very obvious after-all.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 am

Post by karnos »

In post 8, GuiltyLion wrote:guys I'm so happy to be town, I was scum in my last three micros and being scum is just so exhausting

VOTE: karnos
serious vote, I've made a similar RVS vote as scum before
Ah, and this is your first post, which apparently makes you "obvtown"

FYI, I RVS the player in slot 1. BTD knows this.

You absolutely could find games to prove I do it as scum, no doubt about that, because I do it in virtually every game I play, as town or scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:00 am

Post by rb »

post 8 isn't even AI it's just a thing a person as either alignment would say because they're a person playing mafia and it's a post designed to get townreads which is what both town and mafia do

if that's why guilty is obvtown and that's what he's talking about then LUL

if not then i still dno why hes meant to be obvtown

hes obv not scum with karn0s tho
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 am

Post by rb »

and charloux feels fake because hes one of those people who draw these weird parallels between life and mafia that dont have any relevance to anything we're doing
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 209, karnos wrote:
In post 199, GuiltyLion wrote:I kinda think Charloux is town tbh, like can someone who is scumreading the "fake" frustration break down for me why it's fake and not genuine?

karnos is still scum. It's frustrating that he's gonna just post one-liners like , ignore everything else going on, and you all are letting him off the hook for it.

My proposal: we lynch guilty lion. If he is town, he should be okay with being lynched because his flip will validate his argument and theoretically town could lynch me in retaliation. Except that won't happen because he is going to flip red.
Except you still haven't ever given a single reason as to why I'm scum. You have absolutely ZERO reason to be this confident in my alignment, and you completely ignore every single time I or anyone else asks you to explain. You get no say in the lynch because you haven't answered any questions asked of you.

Also,
karnos: Guilty is scum!
Guilty: no, I'm obvtown
Everyone: huh why are you obvtown?!?

The Question You Should Be Asking is: why am I scum, according to karnos?

Like seriously guys, learn to play. The game is about explaining why people are scum, not why they are town. It doesn't matter why I think I'm obvtown, it matters why karnos can't give an actual reason as to why I'm scum. Also rb like you literally just saw my scumgane in GoT, I'm not really sure why you can't see the differences here.

Also, this post in general is not at all town motivated. I will flip green. If karnos is town he is literally chaining mislynches. Only scum has incentive to be so bullheaded in their push that they wager their own lynch on it. If karnos were town I would expect him to be a little more uncertain. like I keep saying, I still don't understand why he thinks I'm scum, and he constantly refuses to answer.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:05 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

To further explain why you are asking the wrong questions:

Let's say I'm lynched today (lol) and I flip green. What do any of my posts about my alignment matter at that point? What information do you get from reading me explain how I'm obvtown after the fact, when you know I'm green?

You know what would be way, way more useful? karnos (or BTD6) posting a detailed case on everything I've done and why it can only come from scum and not town. Because then afterwards he has to explain why his reasons were wrong and defend that his intentions were genuine. His posts become far richer after my flip, whereas mine defending myself become thread clutter (except for all the salient and meaningful points that I make about other players, ofc :])
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 210, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Why didn't you propose the other way around?

RK is obvscum though, still didn't explain why i am scum but is just adding comments that fit her read on me. Me being pissed off isn't fake, you just used those wordings instead of "Scum can get frustrated as well, and i think this is it" so it would look more appealing for the others who read it.
Charloux, RK actually did make a real point though that she doesn't believe town!Charloux would self-vote and get mad that quickly. She said since you're not a new player, you flying off the handle doesn't fit what she would expect to be town play. Do you think that should count as a valid explanation?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 218, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 210, Charloux wrote:@Karnos: Why didn't you propose the other way around?

Charloux, RK actually did make a real point though that she doesn't believe town!Charloux would self-vote and get mad that quickly. She said since you're not a new player, you flying off the handle doesn't fit what she would expect to be town play. Do you think that should count as a valid explanation?
It's basically my word against her's. In general what she said is correct, but i am different than you. I can't persuade you by words because you can't feel my frustration and anger when i get voted because i smell like scum. I was moderatly frustrated even before that and Culted voting me was the last drop to make me go berserk. The vote from RB and culted didn't feel fake to me at all but RK's did. And she still refuses to tell me why i got voted in the first place.
I tried engaging about the read, but i was just brushed off.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 am

Post by rb »

In post 216, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 209, karnos wrote:

Except you still haven't ever given a single reason as to why I'm scum. You have absolutely ZERO reason to be this confident in my alignment, and you completely ignore every single time I or anyone else asks you to explain. You get no say in the lynch because you haven't answered any questions asked of you.

Also,
karnos: Guilty is scum!
Guilty: no, I'm obvtown
Everyone: huh why are you obvtown?!?

The Question You Should Be Asking is: why am I scum, according to karnos?

Like seriously guys, learn to play. The game is about explaining why people are scum, not why they are town. It doesn't matter why I think I'm obvtown, it matters why karnos can't give an actual reason as to why I'm scum. Also rb like you literally just saw my scumgane in GoT, I'm not really sure why you can't see the differences here.

Also, this post in general is not at all town motivated. I will flip green. If karnos is town he is literally chaining mislynches. Only scum has incentive to be so bullheaded in their push that they wager their own lynch on it. If karnos were town I would expect him to be a little more uncertain. like I keep saying, I still don't understand why he thinks I'm scum, and he constantly refuses to answer.
1. I dont use meta because it's trash
2. By that logic too, you've seen karnos do this as town before in Grey Flag - so what's the deal? He chained mislynches as town in 624 where we all played

You want me to townread you for seeing your 'scumgame' recently - well karnos is playing his exact towngame from 624 as well and you conveniently ignore that.

Anyway this discussion has nothing to do with finsjng scum and is pointless. Just stfu both od you and make a better vote
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 220, rb wrote:You want me to townread you for seeing your 'scumgame' recently - well karnos is playing his exact towngame from 624 as well and you conveniently ignore that.
karnos was far more engaged in 624 than he is here, IMO. He was snarky and abrasive in both games, but in 624 he actually provided substance as well.

Like I said earlier, not moving my vote unless karnos actually starts being town.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I don't think I'm joining a Charloux wagon today in general, if you wanna push that one through I'm probably not gonna be on it. I've seen Charloux ask some good questions and I think the frustration was real.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

rb you should actually go back to 624 and re-ISO karnos before you try to tell me this is his "exact towngame".
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:21 am

Post by rb »

my god ur actually the worst

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”