Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

Mod, your text is 110% unreadable on mafSilv. Not sure if you're aware.
VOTE: alisae

PEDIT: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Naomi
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 am

I like mafSilv far more.

Her last game as mafia was four years ago, far before she started posting that disclaimer, so I don't think it's a towntell by itself. NAI at best.

Why are you defending her? Do you want me on the Gamma wagon? If so, why?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:32 am

@grey I have to strain my eyes to read the text on mafBlack. Black themes have always made it difficult for me.

@naomi Is that why you think I'm voting you?
Do you think there could be any reason for me to scumread you?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:39 am

In post 18, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 17, Human Sequencer wrote:@grey I have to strain my eyes to read the text on mafBlack. Black themes have always made it difficult for me.

@naomi Is that why you think I'm voting you?
Do you think there could be any reason for me to scumread you?
Nah I think your voting me cause its RVS XD
And the second question?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am

I don't have a bomb to drop. I'm just curious as to why you waited until prompted again to answer my second question, instead of just saying you didn't think I had any reason. Especially as somebody who is claiming to be playing very openly this game.

Gamma, what did you mean by ? What were you trying to point out?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:49 am

Naomi hasn't been playing for four years. She took a long hiatus. This is the game she was referring to.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68980
You are probably town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:18 am

Let's please not get an extension.
I like the darker green.

I take that back, Gamma isn't 'probably town'.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 am

Gamma's reading scummy and Asphodel's opening post reads pretty horrible but I'll give asphodel some more time. The fact asphodel pretty much said 'Hey guys, if I bus my partner I'm town!' means any scum wagons they happen to be on are wifomy as fuck and NAI at best, remember this for later.

Grey reads kinda town.

VOTE: Gamma
Banana Man wrote:Why would town want less time?
VOTE: Human Sequencer

Also I know you're not reading Gamma town now, but why were you in the first place and what made you change your mind?
I initially took Gamma's misunderstanding of Naomi and I's game history as misguided town, but it didn't hold up on closer inspection, and what he has posted since has just looked heaps worse. I'll make a case when it's relevant.

15 days is plenty of time. You can ask TwoFace and Naomi about the shitshow that was Mini 1848 and how that dragged to deadline D1 in a mess which promoted town apathy, or you could also read Newbie 1744 easily found on my wiki in which town self-destructed D1 by running around in circles with like three wagons all on town, ending up lynching a PR. I believe overly long day phases are anti-town. You might not agree, but it's NAI at best as I have pushed the same agenda in most of my games since, and I think I did the same in Mini 1848 and it got me scumread.

Banana man, why are you excited for this game in particular?

nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 am

Ircher wrote:I think the Gamma case is relevant right now. Now, please kindly share w/ the rest of the game as I don't see it.
Nah.
Ircher wrote:Pedit: It's neutral at worse, pro-town at best. Yes, stagnation is a problem and why deadlines exist, but a bigger problem imo are deadline lynch scrambles. You never know until that point, but I'd say it's better safe than sorry.
Yeah, but why do deadline lynch scrambles happen? Not because the game's day phase was too short, but because town was inactive and stagnated for the whole time.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:13 am

Grey, I agree and think Ircher is worth looking into, but I think the potential of him just being bad town is too high for us to take the gamble and lynch him today without more content.
Now the tables have turned, and I have to call you to the Gamma wagon.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am

I'm not worried about a flash lynch.
I'm just a lot more interested in what Ircher has to say about a Gamma wagon than I am with the players reversed.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:40 am

I called Asphodel Banana man in my post intentionally to see if he'd be more likely to miss it.

If Asphodel truly was 'really excited' to play this game, he would have read my post and realized it was directed to him and responded. Scum don't need to read the thread as intently, they already know everybody's alignment so legitimate scumhunting through posts isn't important to them.

Asphodel could have easily done a quick ctrl-f of his name and responded to whatever he came across.

I think Asphodel truly is 'really excited' to play this game, but I think it's because he finally rolled scum. Gonna have to put that Gamma wagon on hold, along with properly sorting Ircher for now.

Grey is still probably town.

VOTE: Asphodel
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:41 am

And with that its 7 AM and I need to sleep. I entice everybody to intently read Asphodel's first post.

Gamma case hasn't disappeared, so don't press me on it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:44 am

@gamma
Lol.
I have done nothing but intently scumhunt.
Nice discredit.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:47 am

I know you're not calling me scum. You're calling me a bad townie, implying that my reads are bad and that I don't know what I'm doing. Which is interesting, considering I'm scumreading you for reasons I clearly have and simply haven't posted yet.
Even if you're town, you can't know if my read on you is bad because I haven't posted it yet. How am I a 'bad townie'? It could be read as scum scared of a competent townie trying to discredit their reads early on.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:54 am

Did you literally just softclaim page 7 of day 1?
Should I just make my first post in every mini 'Don't fucking softclaim'?

>inb4 I'm called scum for rolefishing
Look at that post and tell me that isn't a softclaim, it's so obvious it hurts.

I could be missing something obvious about the setup here, which is what Gamma seems to be implying. If so, would you care sharing that?

@Grey/Ashphodel
Remember when I said I was hoping to see how Ircher responded to the Gamma wagon? I can't do that without a Gamma wagon. Of course I'm still trying to sort Ircher, the aside was just me addressing that.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 am

Yes Grey, I see your point, but I'm still trying to split the difference between badIrcher and scumIrcher. Leaning towards badIrcher atm.

Gamma looks worse and worse. He doesn't even address my concerns in his follow up posts, only calls the two inactives to action. I would assume that's to drag heat off of him.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:55 am

This. This is a good post.

Alisae is probably town. You're on the wrong trail, Grey.

Spoiler: Quoting Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash wrote:@HS - You say that its too early to lynch Ircher because he might just be "bad town" and there is not that much content early on. This one is really bugging me because you are just essentially just punting on the forming wagon by saying you like it but he could be town. You continue on to say that you want to hear what he has to say, but aren't actually trying to make him say anything.

HS getting progressively worse as this goes on for pointing out what he thinks is a softclaim, which if you see as town you say NOTHING about and just change your read to town in a believable manner. Scum just brings it more to the front as when a PR sees another one, they will react differently than VT. There better be a wagon on them coming.

I take it you're referring to ? Bad town bleeds bad town throughout the thread. It's easy to find bad town if you have enough content, and a large amount of mislynches D1 are on bad town. Therefore, with more content from Ircher, telling the difference between badIrcher and scumIrcher will be easy, because badIrcher will be noticable from a mile away.

I don't care what town should do when they see a softclaim. I'm sick of seeing them at this point because it looks like a lot of town players read getting a power role as a 'Get Out Of Scumread Free' card and it pisses me off. If Gamma really is a PR and really is town he should be ashamed of his play. You can refer to Naomi and Twoface for information on how I react to softclaims and how irate they make me. Currently trying to sort whether Rainbowdashs' push on me comes from scum or town. Probably town.

By the way, I doubt Ircher is scum based on what he's posted in my absence.

All alone is probably town.

Unsure on Gin. I don't like a lot of his posts. Kinda scummish, kinda bad towny.

I have no idea how the alisae wagon is a thing. They're town. Grey, I trust you (for now). Why do you scumread Alisae?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 am

Writing up my information on Gamma tonight, unless I pass out from work exhaustion.
Naomi's is valid, although not quite as damning as she makes it out to be. Worth looking into as supporting evidence later.

Sorry TwoFace, All Alone is probably town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:11 am

- In this post, All Alone makes a valid point on the mindset townies are usually in, and how Gamma's actions do not fit in with that mindset. He also votes Gamma, which is a good thing because Gamma is a pretty high scumread in my opinion. Active, genuine scumhunting.
- In this post, All Alone makes some valid points on Asphodel's interactions with Gamma and Ircher, and a contradiction of motive that Asphodel displayed. Active, genuine scumhunting.
- In this post, All Alone replies favourably to the response of a question he posed Gin earlier. The question indicates that All Alone cares about Gin's reads, and was genuinely trying to solve Gin's slot. His answer reads as a logical townie backing off from a push he could have easily made, but doesn't make logical sense to him. There's no scum motivation for backing off, or asking the question int the first place. The scum motivation is to just press Gin with whatever conditional scumread he may have had. He then goes on to make a misguided push on Alisae, based on a slightly botched meta read. Active, genuine scumhunting.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:12 am

108 - In this post, All Alone makes a valid point on the mindset townies are usually in, and how Gamma's actions do not fit in with that mindset. He also votes Gamma, which is a good thing because Gamma is a pretty high scumread in my opinion. Active, genuine scumhunting.

195 - In this post, All Alone makes some valid points on Asphodel's interactions with Gamma and Ircher, and a contradiction of motive that Asphodel displayed. Active, genuine scumhunting.

422 - In this post, All Alone replies favourably to the response of a question he posed Gin earlier. The question indicates that All Alone cares about Gin's reads, and was genuinely trying to solve Gin's slot. His answer reads as a logical townie backing off from a push he could have easily made, but doesn't make logical sense to him. There's no scum motivation for backing off, or asking the question int the first place. The scum motivation is to just press Gin with whatever conditional scumread he may have had. He then goes on to make a misguided push on Alisae, based on a slightly botched meta read. Active, genuine scumhunting.

Formatted to be prettier.
@mod
I would appreciate it if you would delete the above post, and edit out this part of this one in the name of thread readability. I understand if you won't, though.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

A townie who is bad at mafia.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:20 am

That's an incredibly broad question.

Just like scumhunting, and playing mafia in general, it relies on too many fluid factors that you have to juggle in your mind to make an appropriate guess on, that will always be just that. A guess.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 am

No, you disagree with my viewpoint, but I'm sticking to it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:18 am

I think Alisae's self-conciousness is more likely to come from self-doubting town rather than scum. This is backed up by her lack of confidence in her own read on Gin.

Did you consider that possibility, Grey?

Not sure on Naomi. Tough to read.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 am

Yeah, Gin is 100% bad townie.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:04 am

Sorry, I don't need to talk to bad townies/VIs, your opinion is irrelevant.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:16 am

@Gin I don't think you're bad townie at all, I think you might be scum.
I was trying to see how you'd react to my accusations of your play. Because of your emotional reaction to Alisae, I assumed you would be the kind of person who is easily irritable. By being dismissive of you and your play, I was hoping to entice an emotional reaction out of you-- Something I believe would be more realistic if you were town, as opposed to scum who wouldn't really mind being called a bad townie.
I read as 'How do I get a townread from you?'.

In the end, I didn't get much out of it and you sit as a scumlean. I still think your reaction was definitely suspicious, though. Based on my interpretation of your personality I believe you'd be a lot more defensive of your own play in that situation if you were town.

I don't buy in to the Naomi scumslip, but it might be helpful supporting evidence later.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:01 am

Gamma is hoping for the town credit when Naomi flips town, and is trying to set up another mislynch for D2.

VOTE: Gamma
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 am

scumGamma doesn't interact with the people who scumread him, like I am right now. He flakes. ISO him in micro 665 (on my wiki) for more information.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:09 am

Your play isn't shit. It's scummy as fuck.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:16 am

This is where I'm at.
Town
{Naomi, Grey, All Alone, Alisae, Ircher}

Kinda town
{TwoFace, RainbowDash}

Null
{Flubbernugget, Krylea}

Kinda scummy
{Gin, Asphodel}

Lynch Now
{Gamma}
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:44 am

Alright I know I didn't post my gamma case tonight but I really gotta sleep, I'm sorry town. I probably won't be able to do it tomorrow either. It's a busy weekend for a busy sequencer.

Please read Gamma's posts a little more intently. I think you might be able to see what I can see, especially if you read his ISO in micro 665.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:59 am

People are running up Naomi for fuck all. Wording slips are rarely ever really viable. If she slipped that mafia -did- have daytalk, that'd be a different story.

Read her meta post at the start of this game and stop being bad townies. Naomi is probably town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:32 am

In post 578, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 418, Alisae wrote:Naomi what does the interaction between me and gin tell you about the both of us?
Like, I dunno if Gin just really doesn't know how to handle pressure and he's townie because he seems genuinely frustrated or if he's scum.
Like, I think this might be his first game on site as well tho.
I actually see you poorly handling pressure
How does this affect your read on Alisae?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm

In post 610, -Grey- wrote:ISOed Ircher, he seems pretty town.
Glad we agree.

Funny, the only anti-town thing I see Grey doing is hyperposting. I don't understand why people are calling him scum -or- anti-town.
That said, I think you're barking down the wrong tree with TwoFace. Some meta would probably assist you here.

ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I'm not ascetic. I rescind that, your play wasn't absolutely atrocious, Gamma, but was instead just kinda obnoxious and roundabout.
In post 704, Alisae wrote:This makes me want to, but I'm comfortable on the All Alone wagon. After all, I'm probably going to be All Alone on it. Like the majority of my life. All Alone.
D:

What did you mean by this? Did you mean to imply that I was being opportunistic with my votes, switching between wagons quickly looking for an easy lynch? If so, I would like to direct you to post . Notice the only scumreads I have are the only people I've (seriously) voted?

Asphodel reads pretty poorly.

Not sure what to think of the gamma situation. He still reads pretty scummy.

Rainbowdash pushing on Grey looks horrible, especially considering how she called for a wagon on me earlier. Possible scum motivation is realizing that that wagon has low potential energy, and switching to a heavily disliked (but not necessarily scumread) slot to keel over the people who aren't sure with a semi-decent case.
Rainbowdash, what caused you to drop pushing me and choose Grey instead?

Oh holy fuggin shit would you look at that grey is (probably) cop.
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN IN EVERY NORMAL I PLAY IN
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:22 pm

I suppose I'll move my vote to VOTE: Asphodel for now while I get my head around the gamma claim.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Gin is also reading pretty bad.
I wouldn't mind a Gin or Asphodel lynch at the moment.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 am

In post 835, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 814, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 813, Human Sequencer wrote:Gin is also reading pretty bad.
I wouldn't mind a Gin or Asphodel lynch at the moment.
Explain my dear Human, don't just say you're okay with a lynch but back it up with reasoning lol
Why do you care so much? I hadn't posted inbetween your original question and your requote of it, which doesn't fit your otherwise devil-may-care attitude to the game and how you're read.
Everybody else who has attacked you has been met with a somewhat aggressive and combative tone. Why are you more diplomatic with me?

Is Gin an alt? It would seem as though this is his first game, but a few others have commented on his voting habit from what seems to be past experience with his play.

Not as sure on scumGin anymore, now that I've realized just how new he is.

Grey wagon still stupid.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 am

^with krylea on that one.
Instead of lynching town gamma to weaken ascetic, we should just lynch scum so that we win the game lmao.
Like if you buy the claim Gamma is pretty much conftown to you, so why would you waste that lynch on a townslot for 'Oh we might get a guilty...' or something like that.
Ascetic really doesn't seem that powerful for scum tbh.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:51 am

As to whether I buy the Gamma claim, that's another question entirely.
I think I do. I'm unsure.

@Asphodel
I'm looking forward to that readslist.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 am

Human wrote:Not as sure on scumGin anymore, now that I've realized just how new he is.
You just told me to stop avoiding the question, which was a subtle way to avoid my question. If you would read my post, you'll see my scumread on you has somewhat disintegrated.

You also claimed that you don't care what I think you are, and then went on to say that you only care about what I think on your actions. That's a semantic argument that doesn't really hold up.

Are you an alt? Do you have game history with any of the other players in this game?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

Read post again and I think you'll ascertain a better understanding of why I scumread you to begin with. My thoughts, read and actions are clearly laid out in that post.

Are you an alt? Do you have game history with any of the other players in this game?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 am

It's absolutely a boon for scum, from my perspective. I'm just not entirely sure it's worth a mislynch on conftown to deny that from them.

Don't forget that if everybody claims non-ascetic, we can effectively use any night action as a cop investigation if your logic used in is legitimate. In that case, surely all scum having ascetic would be a benefit to town rather than a benefit to scum? Working under that logic, every single night action is a straight upgrade from what it used to do except Vig, which remains the same. Doc now protects town and investigates scum. Tracker is now a cop. Etc. With this in mind, surely there's no way you actually think what you're pushing in ? Did you simply miss that detail?

Unless you didn't actually believe what you said in when you posted it, or have since changed your mind? I know I don't 100% buy into that logic without some more proof or reasoning.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:34 am

I would appreciate it if you addressed the rest of my post.

I don't see how you could believe what you said in both and post , and I'm starting to think maybe your wagon isn't so stupid as it initially seemed.

Unless there's a reason for the dissonance I've just missed? If you're town, a simple explanation of your mindset would easily clear up any misunderstanding I may have.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.
I'm also willing to believe that Gamma and Grey are town, if the answer to this is yes:
Grey, are you an ascetic cop? I have reason to believe you have motivation for not mentioning it earlier.
Edit: I realize RainbowDash may be on the same trail with
Edit2: ok maybe not
Grey, my question stands.

I'm glad Alisae swapped her avatar back.

Gin is town on reread and for post . I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm

If the answer is yes we have three confirmed townies on day 1 (four if you count me for outting it).
Not answering will be taken as a no.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

fuggggggggg
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Krylea, stop asking. You're not getting an answer today.

Krylea is a good lynch tbh.

I side with Grey.
His claim is a generic cop's counterpart, which I am not.
This confirms to me that one of them are scum, and if Dash flips miller, we can just lynch Grey tomorrow. It's far riskier to lose a miller than a cop.
VOTE: RainbowDash
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:27 pm

You misrepresenting and using that interaction now as fuel for a wagon is telling.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Between the ascetic and Brony claiming Miller, they have nothing to fear if I'm townreading the vulnerable scum, if there is any.
Read this, and then read this.
and its followup.
Grey is a town x-shot cop. We're lynching RainbowDash.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Read post for scum motivation for Dash to do what she's doing.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 pm

^(alisae) worth noting in the moment that this looks bussy as fuck at a glance, not digging into it too deep atm though
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:33 pm

In post 1096, krylea wrote:
In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
what is a gambit
grey saw the fakeclaim a mile away and planned for it, rainbowdash walked right into it
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:37 pm

I still think Asphodel isn't unlikely.

Dash needs to go today, krylea is definitely worth looking at tomorrow.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:42 pm

In post 1100, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1083, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Why, as scum, would she find it necessary to come up with a fake claim to mislynch you when you can be killed at night?
Miller is a pretty safe fakeclaim for Scum if you think about the mechanics and it away a guilty hit if I target him.

Leaving me alive would quickly cause town to paranoia lynch me because what scum team would leave a cop alive?

That's why I think our scumteam has the ascetic.

Between the ascetic and Brony claiming Miller, they have nothing to fear if I'm townreading the vulnerable scum, if there is any.
I've dealt with two outed cops, no matter what we decided strongmaning the cop is the way to go and be done with it. The longer you're alive, the more conf!townies we get. It's not a valid reason if the scum have even 1 iota of intelligence.

Okay so let me ask you this, why would a scum set up a 1v1 situation where if either X flips red/green Y is the inverse Day(N+1)?

Especially considering its this early in the game, we're not talking about MyLo but D1.
You are incorrect. An outted cop will not survive long and conf-townies are not as helpful in the situation dash was trying to manufacture.

@dash that's not the point. Miller + Scum Ascetic is just not likely. Grey isn't trying to imply that there was necessarily a counterpart to his x-shot cop, more that a second investigative role isn't so unlikely.
If you are miller, grey obviously dies tomorrow.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:25 am

The situation between Grey and Rainbowdash will not resolve itself. Everybody not on one of those wagons is either on a vanity wagon or not explaining why they read them both as town well enough. One of them must go today and I believe it must be Rainbowdash.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:28 am

Playing with grey is fun as fuck.

We still need to lynch Dash bruvs. I have nothing else to input at the moment and will look over how people are interacting with the dash/grey situation once we have a flip.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:59 am

No, don't run up Ircher.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:24 am

Still think Gin is probably town.

RD was obv, I'm surprised it even had any resistance, especially after she scumslipped that she thought Grey was VT.

I'm okay with
VOTE: Krylea for now. Need to do some deeper analysis, though.

@Ircher if you're still reading this.
I obviously picked up on your role very early into the day, there's no reason you had to almost hard claim at the end there considering I could have easily cleared you if it came to it. Very sloppy play.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:41 am

I doubt Gamma is red after that claim and scumflip.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:01 am

Grey, what do you think of Naomi and All Alone?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:02 am

You pre-empted the jailkeep, does this mean you didn't waste a shot?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 am

@Grey I wasn't questioning you to sort you, I was questioning you because I want to hear your answers to those questions.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:08 am

grey, please pm me every time you sign up for a game, you are an infinite well of top tier comedy
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:57 am

Alisae, your pronoun says he, but your profile pics say otherwise...

Still haven't contributed much since today started, sorry, work is tough over the summer season. Arbeit macht frei.

Currently down to lynch the following:
Kry
Asphodel
Maybe twoface, not sure yet
I'm in no rush yet, though.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:00 am

You're just cute is all.
Does it annoy you?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:12 am

I get the feeling -she- may even prefer it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:32 am

In post 1608, Alisae wrote:Actually, why didn't Krylea claim?
And who did she try to kill N1? Grey?
I assume there's two possibilities for what happened night 1.
1. Both SK and Mafia nightkilled Ircher.
2. SK nightkilled Ircher, Mafia was blocked trying to nightkill Grey by Ircher.

I'm 120% fine sheeping All Alone for now, considering how obvtown he is. With that in mind, I'll park my vote on TwoFace while I try and get around to sifting through this game.
Please don't fuggin hammer while I'm away again lmao.
VOTE: TwoFace
I'm kinda surprised Grey flipped 2-shot, I was truly expecting him to be a VT drawing the nk. I suppose that wouldn't explain his conviction vs. Dash, though.

Alisae, could you elaborate on your AA read?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:01 am

AA's hammer is towny as fuck unless he as scum figured out that Krylea is SK, which isn't unlikely but requires a whole lot of assumptions I don't want to make. AA is town until some of those assumptions become reality.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:14 am

In post 1482, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey, what do you think of Naomi and All Alone?
Really wish I got the answer to this to be honest.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:20 am

In post 1618, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1613, Human Sequencer wrote:AA's hammer is towny as fuck unless he as scum figured out that Krylea is SK, which isn't unlikely but requires a whole lot of assumptions I don't want to make. AA is town until some of those assumptions become reality.
His hammer was lucky as fuck.
What do you mean to imply by this?
1. If he's town, he logically deduced that Krylea was probably an anti-town role (scum) and lynched her.
2. If he's scum, he either
A. logically deduced that Krylea was sk and lynched her.
B. lolhammered what he thought was town for the mislynch and luckily happened upon serial killer

Do you mean to imply that 2B is the only possible outcome? I think that's incredibly unlikely.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:28 am

So you're saying that Alisae, Grey, AA, Gin, Flubbernugget and I are all either mafia or incorrect town, even though we were demonstrably correct post-flip?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:57 am

Krylea's already been hammered, Gin is town and I'm getting townie vibes from TwoFace in this conversation. This interaction serves no purpose.

VOTE: Asphodel

Just because the game's moved away from him doesn't mean he's no longer scummy.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:58 am

Convince me Naomi is scum.
Currently I don't buy it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:12 am

I remain unconvinced.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 am

People crumb because it adds a layer of legitimacy to somebody's claim-- They were at least thinking about it early on in the game, they didn't just pull it out of their ass when they were run up to L-1.

With that in mind, there's no reason that SK should crumb.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:37 am

This is true, but in context, I thought they were referring to SK crumbing SK.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:45 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
You can't make posts like that!
I-I need to sit down...
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:49 am

I stood up just to sit down after the affect those posts had on me.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:53 am

I am, but I know you are too~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 am

In post 1703, Alisae wrote:Townblock HS and Gamma, what are we doing.
Because I am okay with a lynch on Twoface, AA, or Naomi.
I'm okay with this townblock. I still don't agree with you on AA, though. Although both you and Grey were gunning for AA, so that gives me pause, because one was an intelligent player who singlehandedly nabbed scum and was crucial in nabbing SK who is confirmed town, and the other is a player who is at least paying attention and trying to play the game who is probably town.
I'll have to look into AA again.

Running down TwoFace is a bad idea. He always plays like this, and if he's scum he'll boil himself alive by the end of the game.

In fact, as it stands I don't agree with any of your reads. Why do you want to run down Naomi?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 am

I highly doubt scumAlisae would have the confidence and/or bravado to push for a townblock, especially considering the slam-dunk lynch that town pulled off D1. She just doesn't seem to have that kind of personality.
It seems a lot more like townAlisae starting to find her footing and work towards a better playstyle.

Also pretty confident in townGin. It was one of Grey's reads, and absolutely bleeds town to me. townGin sees scum and sk as a threat to town, correlates them together and makes a post about how we nailed 2/2 scum. I just don't think that kind of misunderstanding is likely to come from scumGin, unless it was a front to intentionally make me think he's town, which is incredibly unlikely considering how stupid and nuanced that would have to be.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:31 am

In post 1761, Flubbernugget wrote:So if we lynch through Naomi alisae and AA that should be game
I really don't like this post.
Still unsure on Naomi, but I strongly TR Alisae and AA. I still don't see any reason to run down AA, his interaction w/ TwoFace reads likely TvT.

Gamma agrees. Except that post isn't a scumclaim or slip at all and stop fucking chasing down slips they're usually fucking nothing.

bleeds town. Naomi's posts and actions are 100% consistent with 'Bummed out and unsure town'.

Pushing a slip far beyond it being relevant, even though it was never noteworthy. I think Flubber knows Naomi is town here, and knows that by pushing this slip it will only aggravate Naomi more, making one more town demotivated by the game. Don't let it get to you, Naomi, regardless.

Asphodel needs to post, but at the moment I'm fine with Asphodel or Flubber eating the rope. I really don't want AA or Naomi dying today.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:38 am

In fact I currently townread everybody who isn't Asphodel or Flubbernugget. Still working on Naomi, but pretty sure she'll come out town. A Flubber flip will help me figure that out, and from there we have the information to win the game.

VOTE: Flubber
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:48 am

Hey we actually managed to get an alisae/HS/Gamma townblock off the ground. And we all actually voted Flubb independently. :3

Now if only you two would let AA in .=.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 am

In post 1837, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1825, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1775, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1770, Gamma Emerald wrote:Note how he doesn't say which side wins.
What knowledge does this imply I have?
It implies you know they are town, which will seal the win for you.
As opposed to knowing there are two scum in there, which will seal the win for me?
This reads a lot like scum getting frustrated that they were 'caught for the wrong reason'.
Flubb didn't scumslip, but he has no idea how to defend himself from the accusations. This is weak, but not unlikely.

@naomi on AA
, except extrapolate that on to almost every post he's made since. It usually applies. I don't see much scum motivation for anything he's said or done, and his hammer on krylea bleeds town all over the thread. It reads so much more like town convinced he's found an easy scum over scum going for the mislynch.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:42 am

Flubb.
Asphodel.

Everybody else is town (except maybe Naomi and you, TwoFace is also a fringe case) so there's really nobody else that can be scum. Apart from that I don't like a lot of Flubb's posts, and my scumread on Asphodel has been well documented. I need to give a closer look to some of Asphodel's more recent posts, though.

@Asphodel for when/if you come back, how has your motivation for this game changed since it started?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:43 am

Human wrote:(except maybe Naomi and you, TwoFace is also a fringe case)
Should make this clearer, it reads differently to how I meant it.

Gin is probably town.
Naomi is kinda town, unsure.
TwoFace is really town to me atm, but depending on how the game pans out he could very easily be scum.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 am

You could read the posts directly preceding the ones you're responding to to get an understanding of the context within which I'm speaking.

Just a suggestion.
In post 791, TwoFace wrote:I was a pl target because I told wobbet he should stop being lazy and read the game. You should also read the game instead of listening to others and letting them bias you.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:24 pm

In post 1862, All Alone wrote:
In post 1837, Flubbernugget wrote:As opposed to knowing there are two scum in there, which will seal the win for me?
How do you know there are
two
scum in there? SK flip can indicate 10:2:1
WORDING
SLIPS
ARE
RARELY
WORTHWHILE

Although I'm glad Flubb is the target at least.

I request that Flubb claim.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah. That's why I requested he claim.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:32 am

ThinkBig, Gamma, AA, can any of you tell the order of neighboring, and also any conversation of note that has happened recently?
ThinkBig is bleeding town right now, and this information is crucial to solving the game.
TwoFace makes a good point-- I can't understand these neighbourizing choices.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:34 am

nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:34 am

nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:39 am

Now that your neighbourhood is out, there's no reason to hide any conversation in it's private topic. I would appreciate it if you would cease using it, because it's blatantly anti-town unless you all believe everybody else is town, in which circumstance you can operate as masons.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 am

Going into full paranoia mode. Need to rethink the game, because ThinkBig is town and Flubbs was town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 am

I don't agree. If I were a town neighbourizer, I'd use my power to create a targeted cop investigation towards all the players I'm unsure on.

You are correct though. It does check out as logically consistent when you consider that possibility, considering AA implied that he townread Ircher (defended him a whole bunch), could have been trying to sort Asphodel and also could have been trying to sort Gamma. His read on Gamma isn't made clear at the time of neighbourization.

It's worth noting that it's kinda unlikely AA intended to use the failed Ircher recruitment for townpoints, considering how little he commented on Ircher's alignment D1, and considering how little town influence that would give him. scumAA has -much- better things to do with that neighbourizer shot. Good I can trust at least that read.

AA is town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 am

Okay, considering that TwoFace is willing to make that kind of post confirms TwoFace as town, to me.

What's the motivation for killing Gin over somebody like AA or I? We're both thinking the game through, are pretty onball and we've nabbed scum/sk one after the other. AA makes sense, a few people scumread him, could potentially become a mislynch. I've got a few townreads up my sleeve, though, and far more town influence than AA. The only scum motivation I can think of for choosing Gin as a nightkill over me is that I was potentially on the wrong track before (wanting to lynch Asphodel) which scum could leverage a few mislynches out of, combined with them being townread by me, leading them to feel safe, and/or them intending to incriminate and mislynch me somehow today. Another potential motivation is Gin being on the right track, and a danger to them, which is why I think it's important to comb over his posts sometime soon.

TwoFace's post above doesn't have any of those ulterior motives included. From the position he just painted in 1928, he can't easily push onto AA or me for a mislynch.

Perhaps I'm grossly overestimating my own skill and importance, which is why I think it's important for others to weigh in on this.

TwoFace is town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 am

^referring to 1928
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:40 am

The scum motivation for putting posts in a pt instead of in the main thread is that you can use it to pocket other players in the game, and influence/manipulate them without exposing your reads/opinions to everybody else. Information in a PT can't be sifted by most of the playerbase.
The town motivation for putting posts in a pt instead of the main thread is ?????????
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:43 am

Yeah, I'd absolutely hardbus D1 and kill Gin over Gamma who is pretty much conftown at this point as scum.
Try again.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:48 am

There is no way scumAsceticEnablerGamma played like Gamma did D1. The only way I see that play coming from scum is if he's lying about enabler. He's not.

Gamma is town, no question.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:49 am

idk about Naomi. I'm still feeling a whole lot of null. TwoFace is town* though.
Asterisk explained later.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:53 am

Naomi-Tan
ThinkBig
TwoFace
All Alone
Alisae

I want every single one of you to respond to this question with ONE WORD, which is a 'yes' or a 'no'.
Gamma is confirmed town.

This is really important. If we can all agree on this, town paranoia will be at least blunted.
We're at the point in the game where all of the puzzle pieces are strewn all over the floor, and we just have to put them together. This, combined with me having no real powerful scumreads, makes me want to take this day-phase slowly and comb over information until we can all agree on a few slots.
We're a team.

Remember, one word. Y/N. You can elaborate, but elaborate AFTER your one word response.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:56 am

Exactly like that! Thank you TB.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:14 am

Please try to be more succinct and concise in your posting. I can't understand what you're trying to say.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:18 am

wot

I think you're basing a lot of your speculation upon assumptions that aren't necessarily true.

You scumread Gamma though, so thanks for answering my question eventually.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 am

I'm not trying to discredit you, I just can't follow your logic because I can't see where it starts or stops. You might be on to something, idk. Please try to come to a conclusion, and then walk us through what led you to that confusion as clearly and concisely as possible.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:37 am

Hold off a second, TB. I think she may be on to something.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:43 am

I don't think pressuring Naomi will really get us anywhere. She doesn't react well to pressure as any alignment. There's far more productive things you could be doing with your posts. TB is absolutely town, btw.

Note, I still don't townread her, but I don't scumread her either.

Gamma Emerald - Town
Naomi-Tan - ?
ThinkBig - Town
TwoFace - Probably Town
All Alone - Town
Human Sequencer - Town
Alisae - Pretty town

I understand this paints Naomi as a flashlynch, but I still absolutely want to hear what she has to say and formulate a proper read beyond PoE on her slot before we jump in all guns blazing.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:57 am

I don't want Naomi at L-1 because I don't want Naomi lynched yet.

I'm starting to sour on Alisae, for non-OMGUS reasons.

How many mislynches do we have left?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:58 am

I don't understand why scumNaomi would push TwoFace here, because that leaves her dead tomorrow unless she can fabricate a lynch on me, in which case she's dead the day after.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 am

Naomi's logic has flaws all over, but it's not necessarily scummy.
You're still incredibly hard to follow and I still don't really understand what you're trying to say.
How does AA's first recruit become confirmed town? That was Ircher, and he was nightkilled.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:16 am

Ah fuck, I forgot sk could have killed Ircher. That changes things.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:26 am

HS wrote:I assume there's two possibilities for what happened night 1.
1. Both SK and Mafia nightkilled Ircher.
2. SK nightkilled Ircher, Mafia was blocked trying to nightkill Grey by Ircher.
What makes you believe SK killing Ircher is unlikely?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:34 am

TwoFace agreeing with me so much and making so much sense is really creeping me out yo.
Did you forget who I was when I changed my avi or something? :lol:
Nah but seriously, I'm getting hardcore buddy vibes. Not sure if I should really be concerned yet.
At least you read gamma as conftown.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:03 am

I think our mod has been doing a pretty good job. :D

We win as long as we don't lynch Gamma and TB. They're both confirmed townies to me, and in lylo they can outlynch a scummer.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:05 am

Just read his posts bro. Do a meta dive and check out how he played as scum.

I've played a bit with TB, and I feel like he's finally found his footing and is towntelling like wow.

VOTE: Naomi
I'm fine with this being lynched now.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:09 am

I couldn't. I could see why scum would, but not scumTB.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:10 am

Stop being paranoid~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:12 am

Meta helps you understand somebody's personality.
TB's personality wouldn't play like this as scum.

Lynch literally anybody who isn't TB/Gamma and win, I don't care, just do it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:17 am

That was a hammer~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 am

That's uh
Really interesting
I guess the slip was valid after all lmao
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 am

wait lmao she slipped that there -wasn't- daytalk aaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhahaha how fucking hilarious
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 am

So that answers our question on how many mafia there is, Traitor is kinda like a half-mafia.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am

Which means there was 2, but Jordan thought that was a little weak, so he gave them a traitor.
I will likely die tonight.
Do not lynch Gamma, do not lynch TB.
Mafia had daytalk, keep that in mind while looking over Day 1 searching for associations between Dashie and others.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 am

Nah, setup is fine, adds a little spice to the game.

Lynch Alisae/Twoface, lynch the other the day after, lynch All Alone if the game is still running at that point.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 am

oh fugg i forgot about nightkills killing my conftownies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:12 am

VOTE: Alisae
In post 734, Alisae wrote:Reads!

It's litterally me tier
: Me
Not touching today
: Naomi, Gamma, HS
Probably not touching today
: Rainbow Dash, krylea,
Has fallen off really hard
: Gin,
Has risen tier
: Asphodel, Flubbernugget, Ircher
Has fallen off hard
: TwoFace
Needs rope
: -Grey-, All Alone, Gamma

Gamma is only considered for the needs rope category in the event that we decide to get rid of all of them Ascetics and spend day 1 doing most of the scumhuntings.
Just putting this here.
In post 2102, Alisae wrote:
In post 1432, inspectorscout wrote:Rainbowdash (7)(LYNCH) [Human Sequencer (town), Grey(town), Alisae(?), All Alone(town), Gamma Emerald(town), TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Ircher]
Day 4. Let's find the busser on here.
I agree.

WLCL.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 am

There's no way scumTB would create an unofficial VC in the way he did. There's too much motivation to gamesolve there, and I doubt his scumgame is at the point where he can try and fake that kinda thing.

TB is town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:34 am

Yes, but would ThinkBig do those as scum? I doubt it.

Sure it's easy to say 'Well yeah anybody can do unofficial votecounts, its NAI at best' but anybody can do literally anything. It's about what's likely to come from a certain player from town or scum.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:40 am

Worth noting Dashie was hard pushing me D1, stated she was pro-HSlynch.
Spoiler: Evidence
Going to do another back read before voting, but im probably on HS here. Grey would not be a bad wagon as well. If this game is still this pace, im essentially V/LA then during normal working times because as I said: Phone Typing + Hooves isn't happening.
Melted down and given away a lot of his town points, but if we are going away from Grey I like Aspho or HS instead.
He dies now. HS can apparently die tomorrow.
Alisae, you've stated suspicion towards my slot. Do you believe a D1 forcebus is likely?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:47 am

In post 1913, ThinkBig wrote:TwoFace
You don't think PoE is a valid reason to scumread somebody?

@ThinkBig
Please be patient with TwoFace.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:47 am

In post 1913, ThinkBig wrote:Process of elimination: The scum team has to be TwoFace and Naomi-tan
fixd quote
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 am

That reads as consistent with TwoFace's perspective at the time to me. I don't think it was scum motivated buddying, I think it was town motivated frustration.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:56 am

^@2125
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:08 am

TwoFace, perhaps tone down the vitriol a little.
ThinkBig is just misguided. We all make mistakes, all the time.

I invite everybody to read over Dashie's mentions of Alisae, and vice versa. Or rather, lack thereof.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:13 am

Spoiler: Crossword Solution
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 am

I'd really rather not waste a mislynch on obvtown TB or pretty town TF.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:28 am

TB, I think both of your reasonings for scumreading TF (PoE and buddying) are invalid. I invite you to take a closer look at Alisae, or rehash your read on TF.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:32 am

"With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch."
Holy fucking shit, really?
Nobody powerlynch alisae.

How many mislynches do we have?
Only one, and then we're in mylo, correct?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:37 am

Ouch. I thought we were doing really well.
One scum left, two lynches.

We should probably try and put ourselves into a situation where we have a metric fucktonne of information to sift through tomorrow to objectively arrive at the correct lynch, but if I'm the nightkill I'm not so sure I trust anybody else in the game to use that information correctly except maybe TB.

Full disclosure:
I doubt TB is scum.
I doubt Gamma is scum.
Alisae is my best bet atm.
Twoface is a last resort.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:38 am

Every single person alive right now needs to make one of those lists.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:38 am

In post 2132, Human Sequencer wrote: I invite everybody to read over Dashie's mentions of Alisae, and vice versa. Or rather, lack thereof.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:43 am

Gamma, would you please substantiate your TB scumread?
I think you're town, so I'm not trying to sort you, I'm trying to understand your perspective because what I'm about to do loses the game for all of town if TB is scum, so I want to 100% deny that possibility.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:50 am

Mod
, was Naomi's role considered 'normal'?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:53 am

Directed to mod: I feel as if you are obliged to answer that question, as 'Traitor' implies 'normal Traitor', as in the 'Traitor' defined by the wiki where it explicitly states that to be considered normal, traitors must know the alignment of the scumteam.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am

No way are we lynching before we get an answer or at least acknowledgement to that question.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 am

In post 2143, Human Sequencer wrote:Every single person alive right now needs to make one of those lists.
TB's motivation for asking that question is the exact same as me asking this one.
We are both town.
There's no way TB picked up on this and intentionally made his last post to synchronize with my thoughts. He just chose a blunter way to get to the same pro-town conclusion.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 am

In post 2170, Alisae wrote:
In post 2168, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2167, Alisae wrote:Eww the "If I was scum" arguement. Yeah I don't give a fuck of what you would have done.
What motivation does scum have of confirming a lynchbait slot as town?
Reverse psychology. You wouldn't think scum would do it so it's coming from a town PoV but it could be scum trying to fake a town PoV.
alisae throwing incredible amounts of shade all over the thread

lol what the fuck is happening guys
leave thread for one day, everything falls apart.
i have no idea how scum managed to create so much town paranoia when
In post 2242, Alisae wrote:It's absolutely disgusting
nah, you wanna see a really disgusting post?

alisae is ready to lynch almost anybody and is throwing all the shade she possibly can everywhere all over the thread. tb, you had no reason to scumread me before alisae implanted that thought in your head. you're being manipulated.

this post is disgusting

ah yes back to considering the reality where dashie intended to hardbus me d1.
i'm not your lynch. don't throw the game.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 am

hs+dashie makes no fucking sense.
naomi's existence wasn't known to the scumteam, so we can treat her as a 'town' slot for formulating associations from. heading off to do that now.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:33 am

tb's idea about recolouring the vc was an incredible one, sheeping that

Rainbowdash (Role="Mafia Ascetic")
Flubbernugget (Role="Vanilla Townie")
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (Role="Vanilla Townie")
Grey (Role="2-Shot Cop")
Ircher (Role="Jailkeeper")
All Alone (Role="3-Shot Neighbouriser")
krylea (Role="1-Shot BP SK")
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:41 am

i doubt tf is scum simply because of the sheer amount of paranoia town is in and how chaotic everybody is. i highly doubt tf would be capable of manufacturing that situation. he's a lynch to consider tomorrow.

didn't really get too much from naomi's role.
alisae hammered naomi after getting town's permission to, because she was scared she'd be incriminated from hammering a townie. then when it was revealed that she was traitor, everybody forgot about it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:57 am

i was an instrumental power in influencing town to take out dashie over grey. would i really do that with a juicy cop lynch just sitting there?
i also spent a lot of D1 throwing people off of an Ircher lynch, because i'd picked up he was a pr. i picked that up pretty early, and still pushed the ircher-town agenda. do you really think i'd push against his lynch and out him as town when i could potentially get a pr lynch out of it later or even D1?

before you disregard this as LAMIST, please actually read what i'm saying and see if it makes sense for scum to do this.
if the only reason you can think of me doing this is 'well scumHS would do this to look townie' then your logic is shitty.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 am

tb do one of your marvelous unofficial votecounts again plz my friend
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:01 am

we should hydra sometime tbqh
not now i'm in one million games but sometime

gamma or twoface we need a hammer now plz

alternatively alisae you could just hammer if you're scum because if you're not dead today you know you're dead tomorrow <3
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:23 am

It sounds like you're emotionally resigned from this game.

Why do you believe I'm scum? Would you like to address the points I made in post 2287?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:24 am

In post 2299, Alisae wrote:Lol TB.
I start calling HS scum.
He calls me scum.
ok.
Do you believe this is an invalid conclusion to reach?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 am

Fun fact: Alisae has voted for every player alive except Gamma this day phase.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:31 am

No-lynch puts us in mylo, AND gives scum the choice of the nightkill.
Another, perhaps more blinding and obvious scum motivation is only having to survive one lynch, not two.

Responding to Alisae soon.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:36 am

In post 2304, Alisae wrote:
In post 2300, Human Sequencer wrote:It sounds like you're emotionally resigned from this game.

Why do you believe I'm scum? Would you like to address the points I made in post 2287?
Lylo is going to be fun an interesting so that's why.
Sure, the first part of it sounds like you panicking because you aren't getting what you wanted out of the day.
the thought of me being ready to lynch everyone? -snip-
No, I'm sorry, YOU are the one manipulating people, and YOU are the one throwing shade.
And also your reaction is shit to me calling you scum along with your points.
If you were town you would have probably thought I was scum along the same time Grey started pressuring me and along the same time Naomi tried to pocket me.
Dashie hardbussed you, you hardbussed Dashie.
Seriously, I hate the logic of "Why would I do this as scum?"
You are ready to lynch everyone. Your lynch has parked on every slot in this one day phase, except Gamma which I established as very town yesterday specifically to stop scummy scums like you having a justified vote there. I bet that's biting you in the ass now, huh?
I'm not manipulating anybody. I haven't thrown shade all day phase, I've done nothing but push your lynch as I believe you to be the most likely scum. Where have I ever discredited or thrown shade to any slot that isn't yours?
Alisae, on the other hand, has again scumread and voted every single slot except Gamma.

That doesn't answer the question. Do you seriously believe the interactions between Dashie and I D1 are scum/scum? If so, that should seal your lynch above anything else.
LOL you're cute.
thx <3
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:42 am

I also haven't considered you all game until recently. The difference is that upon a re-read, you're scummy as fuck and TF is only mildly worrying.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:43 am

In post 2314, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2308, Alisae wrote:TB, I'm town. Who are you voting at Lylo?
Not sure yet. If you're town, I'll re-evaluate both HS and TF and make a rational and logical decision from those two.
I surely hope your decision is rational and logical, because my vote will be on TF and you'll be the tiebreaker.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 am

In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Yeah because you never NEEDED to reconsider until I attacked you.
No, because when Naomi flipped traitor and there was still scum left in the game, I realized I townread everybody alive and did a reread of the full game and every living player's ISO to amend that.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 am

In post 1986, Human Sequencer wrote: Gamma Emerald - Town
Naomi-Tan - ?
ThinkBig - Town
TwoFace - Probably Town
All Alone - Town
Human Sequencer - Town
Alisae - Pretty town
Remember this?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am

Yo twoface, vote Alisae for town victory :lol: :lol:
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:12 am

You have done nothing but say 'Well I'm town' the whole time you've been at L-1.
Why are you town? What posts have you made that show town motivation?
Alternatively, what's the town motivation behind your incredible paranoia spreading and shade throwing?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:18 am

You're at L-1 one lynch before lylo. You being lynched, if you are town, hurts our chances of winning dramatically.
Clarifying your perspective to remove misunderstanding and doubt could explain your actions in our minds, and cause us to read you differently.

Alternatively, you could create a better case on me, or retread and rethink your read on me. You haven't so much as considered what I posted earlier RE:my town motivation, because any reality where I'm not lynched here is a loss for scumAlisae. You just disregarded the whole argument as 'Oh it's LAMIST isn't it convenient I can just throw your logic aside'.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:20 am

TB, TwoFace, Gamma, any of you, ask Alisae the following questions.
human was an instrumental power in influencing town to take out dashie over grey. would HS really do that with a juicy cop lynch just sitting there?
human also spent a lot of D1 throwing people off of an Ircher lynch, because he'd picked up he was a pr. he picked that up pretty early, and still pushed the ircher-town agenda. do you really think she'd push against his lynch and out him as town when she could potentially get a pr lynch out of it later or even D1?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:25 am

So the motivation behind everything I've done all game is just
'Oh well HS obviously played against her scum wincondition, crippling her chances at victory every single step of the way and doing nothing but scumhunt, find and lynch scum AND SK, find and lynch traitor JUST for towncred, it's so simple!'

Your logic is flawed, or your logic isn't actually logic.

You know I'm town, and you can't intellectually engage to the level to create a proper case on me because your scumgame isn't on that level yet. Am I incorrect?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:25 am

I'm new. I've never played Mafia before what's on my wiki.
Why do you ask?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 am

[quote=Copper223]It's hard to explain, you have to see a bunch of players bussing and what usually drives them.

A hard buss like this is made by someone like RadiantCowbells, Katsuki or Kuribo (you can check their games if you want to see more good hard bussing in action) and they are all "prima donna" ego driven personalities that don't want to win as scum, they want to win spectacularly and show they hard carried the game.

I see none of this from either you or Spyre, you're both logical "let's put the pieces together" kind of players and for both of you this would just seem a very poor play when you had to make it (more so for Spyre, but then again my town-read of you was stronger to begin with).[/quote]
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8450652

FWIW, I think this is an incredibly accurate portrayal of my playstyle, motivations and and personality made by a player far better than me or anybody else in this game.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 am

Copper223 wrote:It's hard to explain, you have to see a bunch of players bussing and what usually drives them.

A hard buss like this is made by someone like RadiantCowbells, Katsuki or Kuribo (you can check their games if you want to see more good hard bussing in action) and they are all "prima donna" ego driven personalities that don't want to win as scum, they want to win spectacularly and show they hard carried the game.

I see none of this from either you or Spyre, you're both logical "let's put the pieces together" kind of players and for both of you this would just seem a very poor play when you had to make it (more so for Spyre, but then again my town-read of you was stronger to begin with).
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8450652

FWIW, I think this is an incredibly accurate portrayal of my playstyle, motivations and and personality made by a player far better than me or anybody else in this game.

EBWOP
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 am

That post is fucking hilarious tbh
Towny as fuck too

TwoFace is now relegated towards 'confTown', and TB is now my preference for a lynch if Alisae flips town.

Too bad she won't!
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:44 am

I pretty much just implied he's an idiot in case you can't pick up the subtext.
Feel free to self hammer, you've implied it like twice now and each time you've gotten no townpoints whatsoever, maybe you'll get towncred for it after the lynch?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:45 am

If I lose this game to gammaScum I'm gonna be a pile of salt tbh.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 am

I'm not lynching Gamma and have no intention to lynch gamma.

It's telling that you pick up on every single thing you can and turn it into a scumtell, btw.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 am

HS, TB and Alisae all know Alisae is scum, and it only takes 3 to lynch.
Why isn't Alisae lynched yet???????
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:51 am

Hey alisae, I'll strike you a deal.
Self-vote now, and I'll self-vote in lylo.
ok maybe not i just really want this game over before i sleep tbh
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:55 am

Alisae even if you can get this wagon going and mislynch me today, there's no way you're surviving lylo.
Please my dearest friend, let's end this charade~
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:01 am

I want this game over, it's wasting my time. Game's already solved, I want a fresh game with fresh players and fresh experiences to enjoy.

Here's the rundown.
AlisaeScum
->Lynch Alisae
-->Town wins

AlisaeTown
->TB is scum
-->Everybody lynches HS
--->Scum wins

I don't see any other possibility right now, so there's no point playing this game any further. I want it done and dusted.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:15 am

This is blinding. You're not doing yourself any favours. You're setting up a townlynch here, so you can flip a wagon on me tomorrow.
TB is only possibly scum if you're town. I don't think you're town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 am

What happened to self-hammering to prove to me how townie you are? Out the window?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 am

how wrong I am*
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:25 am

i'm vt
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:02 am

nah much rather alisae
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:03 am

you'll have me on tb tomorrow if there is a tomorrow, but alisae needs rope today so that we end the game one day earlier and don't have to wait through a nightphase :^)
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:53 am

wew look at that absolutely horrible play from me d5

twoface, your scumgame is far better than i expected. i'm legitimately surprised.

mvp is undoubtedly grey.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 am

dashie, you're probably the best player in this game, what was wrong with my play this game, and how can i improve in the future?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 am

what did i do right, so i can keep it in mind for the future?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am

maybe, but i'm interested in making it better
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 am

^incredible post
you should apply that methodological mind to your games!
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 am

jordan, your setup was fine. i enjoyed the game a lot and i think your modding was mostly fine, it only needed more votecounts which is a skill you develop over time.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 am

In post 2516, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2495, Human Sequencer wrote:dashie, you're probably the best player in this game, what was wrong with my play this game, and how can i improve in the future?
Bullshit.

Fakeclaiming Miller to call shenanigans on a cop claim is retarded because Miller points to the existence of Cop.

If you think that comes from good play, idk what to tell you.
good players have bad games all the time.
good players make shit decisions all the time.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:11 am

>having a traitor hurts the scumteam
dude i know you're reaching to justify why you lost but maybe try reading your posts a little
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:19 am

ok bro i'm not gonna argue with you about it, have fun
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:20 am

who am i kidding of course i will
so you're trying to tell me you'd rather a vt in the game you have to mislynch over a traitor who can endgame with you?
how is a traitor damaging to the scumteam over a vt?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:27 am

ok guys we need to run every setup past twoface before we run it past the normal game moderators, he's clearly more educated on the subject than us.
nah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”