Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Lady Lamdadelta
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by camn »

In post 1298, kraska77 wrote:Conversely, A red MoI flip will clear you so let's do that instead of do you really think he's town now
I don't know!
He's right about the bulletproof thing. Is he scum bulletproof...And then gets all butthurt that there might be TOWN bulletproof?
Of course... He is calling me a liar, too....So maybe that is just his MO- to say "that claim's a lie".
And was he bothered by Pisskop ALSO claiming bulletproof? I don't think he was.

I'd lynch him.
He's still my #3 though.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Socrates »

I am so fed up with MOI's tone right now. Like. So fed up.

Is that how I come across to other people? God I hope not.

--

Camn, you're killing ME now. A townie hammering themselves because they aren't having fun is everything I don't want in the world. The whole reason I walked away from this game back in the day was realizing that the most effective scum tactics are to make the game unfun for the townies. Walls of text. Lurking. Name calling. Arbitrary and inconsistent demands about contribution of "content". All that jazz.

Blahblahblah Appeal to emotions blahdeblahdeblah.

*sigh*

Fuck it, I was going to say that I'm going vote with my heart, but the only reason I even voted you in the first place was because of the way you were handling your claim. I still think MOI is scummy, and his bullheaded insistence on not actually listening to other people and just looking for the flimsiest things to clamp onto in every post that doesn't support his narrative has done nothing to make me think he is town.

VOTE: MOI

I don't care if this causes a loss, this is not how I want this game to be played and I'll happily walk back away with Mafia being a stupid game about ruining other people's fun. If you are faking it Camn, I'm just going to say it's bad form and I'll never play with you again.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by camn »

I'm not faking.
The electoral college has crushed my spirit irl.
I can't take the nonsense here, too.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1301, camn wrote:
In post 1298, kraska77 wrote:Conversely, A red MoI flip will clear you so let's do that instead of do you really think he's town now
I don't know!
He's right about the bulletproof thing. Is he scum bulletproof...And then gets all butthurt that there might be TOWN bulletproof?
Of course... He is calling me a liar, too....So maybe that is just his MO- to say "that claim's a lie".

I'd lynch him.
He's still my #3 though.
Camn I claimed commuter at the time too so him hammering luv based on redundant roles alone is whatever. Socrates also softed that he had reasons to doubt luv's role too. See we all found the claim sketchy and were probably lynching him anyway with or without mois help, but it's the way moi was talking to luv that's setting me off. And he's been doing the same shit today. All of his posts are dismissive and antagonizing. He's not really communicating with the people he's talking to because he won't leave them any room to explain themselves, and when they give him the benifit of doubt he retorts with "ha! This isn't how you talk to someone you think is scum"
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I think this is scum trying to intimidate people into thinking they're town
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Socrates »

Move your vote back, Camn.

#MakeMafiaScumGreatAgain?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by camn »

You are right, Soc.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Magnaof Illusion

#MmsGA!
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Do something
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by camn »

Spyrex, you should get on the right side of this, too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1308, kraska77 wrote:Duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Do something
Why are you on my case
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by camn »

Deadlines coming and the scumbags are gonna slow-roll a 'camn > NoLynch ' argument... Which will let them all of the hook for the craphammer.
It cannot be allowed... And LLD is too lurky to startup a real wagon in the remaining time... Though if you get the votes I'll hammer her and glory in it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by camn »

So put Magna at L-1 and me and kraska will convince Spyrex to do the right thing.

Then let's worst case it:
Say Magna flips green, I mis-vig and the scum kill you, Dunn. That leaves 5, LYLO, and a 3:2.....
BUT Then the problem is solved. Townbloc = camn, kraska, Socrates...And the scum are the 2 remaining. Autowin.
That's WORST Case.

Best Case?
Magna flips red...I hit scum... game over, we win.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

And now the AtE appears. How quaint.
I’m bolding this so no-one misses it and it is 100% clear – Camn’s AtE display is pure bull.
She is not some emotional wilting flower. She’s been on site longer than I have and played through 2010-2011 where CAPS LAWK RAGE and spamming rhetoric were everpresent. She’s friends and hydra buddies with Katsuki who employs the “spam and ignore” technique. And she is a great admirer of Fate’s play from that period (not so much now since he has mellowed) and he defined that playstyle. So there is no way in hell that she’s upset about being pressed as scum by me. Sorry, there just isn’t. She’s just exploiting the stupid weak-spot most of this site has for fluffy AtE as scum who is worried about being the deadline lynch. It’s a good move on her part as it is playing to her WIncon – she needs to survive badly given one of her partners is already dead.

And make no mistake she’s prepping for my Town flip (which she knows will occur) with posts like . And this post is prepping for tomorrow in the case of my mislynch …
In post 1312, camn wrote:Then let's worst case it:
Say Magna flips green, I mis-vig and the scum kill you, Dunn. That leaves 5, LYLO, and a 3:2.....
BUT Then the problem is solved. Townbloc = camn, kraska, Socrates...And the scum are the 2 remaining. Autowin.
That's WORST Case.
There is only going to be one kill tonight if you don’t lynch Camn. And it will be on Town. Camn will either claim that she was blocked if it is an obv-Town player or that the scum kill somehow got prevented if it is someone she thinks she can sell as scummy. In either case despite it being 4:2 she will still press to get a lynch on whichever Town she has left to push as scummy (and she’s already staged that she is willing to lynch any of Pisskop / LLD / Spyrex today so one of them) as opposed to No Lynching because her surviving a second Night after her fake-claim means she’s busted.

@Socrates
– After reading if you stick around the site do your best to avoid games with me. I certainly will do the same. Because if you are Town that post borders on game-throwing and I can’t stand Moral High Ground hypocrisy. And if you are Scum then every time I cross paths with you in future games you’ll be a policy lynch for me.

--
In post 1284, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What's your opinion on Dunnstral's post, MoI?
It’s what I expect from Dunn. He’s not that strong a player. The only way I see him as scum is if he’s partners with Camn and even then I think that is a stretch. Tomorrow if neither Pisskop or Spyrex (whoever of them is still alive) can’t confirm that Dunn upgraded (or if Dunn claims the other upgraded player as someone who just happens to be the Nightkill) then I’d consider it a possibility. But I don’t see scum able to upgrade Robots when only 1 of the 3 claimed Robots can possibly be Mafia.

--
In post 1290, Dunnstral wrote:camn doesn't strike me as the type of person to self vote as town
THIS!

Do not let Camn skate by on the AtE tomorrow.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:32 am

Post by camn »

I'm not upset by being 'pressed'.
Just by the futility of talking to you. It's depressing and sad.
You don't seem to even read my responses, except to dismiss them out of hand. Which is fine, I just literally don't have the energy to keep telling you the same things over and over....especially when you coat the whole thing with insulting quips like "how quaint".
Your face is quaint.

Of course...now here is a bunch of more crap, like how I love original FatePlay? I think the 2011 caps-rage time is about when I quit the first time. I have whole threads devoted to how I hate it...But as far as I can tell, you aren't interested in the truth of things.

And the depressing thought? That this might be true of you even as town.

But whatever. You missed my suicidal phase.
Go ahead and lynch me if you have the votes. If you are town, you will probably even convince yourself that your shit ability to read me is somehow my fault. But you are probably actually scum, so idgaf.

OK
/Rant
I don't want to stink up DS's game with hate anymore.
Magna is either scum, or crazy wrongly fixated on me...And he should die for it, like all of my enemies.

Spyrex: get on the Magna wagon.
If you let him squeak out a shitty default lynch on me it will take me a while to forgive you!
Lynch me with fire or not at all.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:35 am

In post 1314, camn wrote:Of course...now here is a bunch of more crap, like how I love original FatePlay? I think the 2011 caps-rage time is about when I quit the first time. I have whole threads devoted to how I hate it...But as far as I can tell, you aren't interested in the truth of things.
Care to find a thread supporting this? It should be trivially easy for you if that's the case.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:46 am

Post by camn »

camn in 2012 wrote:Heres the thing: I dont need this game. I dont need this neo-Fate meta where we dont bother with logic or questions, and we just quicklynch after quicklynch and the scum have a 70% win rate. It isn't fun, and it isn't productive for me. Which is why I generally avoid games with people from 2011 or 2012. I am not a 14 year old boy.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. April, 2012.
You were in this game with me!
I praised you for being intolerant of it.
camn, also in 2012 wrote:And you know.. the WORST part is that everyone (except you) barely even notices.. much less cares.
Its like playing shitty is the new black or something. How I miss MoI. he wouldn't have let this shiz slide.
Ha. The irony.
I do appreciate that about you. Your use of words.
But this game you have been saying too many and reading not enough.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:55 am

Post by camn »

Where did you run off too?
Here's more.
In post 24, camn wrote:I agree with Hayl, in principle.

It seems to me that it USED to be that totally wack behavior was easily punished with the lynch.
Now.. it seems like it is more the norm than the exception. Of course- maybe those players are just LOUDER... but it seems like everyone just lets them get away with it.

In short: I like games that are a battle of logic, argument and deception. I don't like games that are a battle of personalities and ego. Some people do. I can't get into it.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:01 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Vote Count 3.5
MagnaofIllusion [3]Kraska77, Socrates, Camn
Camn [2]MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX
SpyreX [2]Lady Lambdadelta, pisskop
Lady Lambdadelta [1]Dunnstral
Not Voting [0]

With 8 alive, it takes 5 vote to lynch someone!

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2016-12-22 12:00:00)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 am

Post by camn »

Huh. That little trip down memory lane just inspired me.

Magna- I'm going to bathe in your blood and dance on your grave...unless you start bussing. Or, if you ARE town.. you just need to get your head right about my alignment. I'M NOT HARD TO READ.

Bathe.
And dance.

@Ds- if no majority at deadline.. what happens?

MOD: A no-lynch occurs. Maybe in future games I'll allow plurality, but I don't feel like playtesting it this game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Camn

Camn's self vote and removal was just ???? bad.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 am

And yes that breaks my PR. I don't care anymore.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:32 am

Post by camn »

In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Camn's self vote and removal was just ???? bad.
Which was the bad part and which was the ??? part?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 am

In post 1322, camn wrote:
In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Camn's self vote and removal was just ???? bad.
Which was the bad part and which was the ??? part?
They're not separate. It's bad in a way I can't comprehend but I think it makes far less sense from a townie than from scum. Plus, your other behaviour is scummy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:47 am

In post 1305, kraska77 wrote:I think this is scum trying to intimidate people into thinking they're town
As a reminder – Camn flips scum and this is like 75% her partner.

--
In post 1316, camn wrote:Buffy the Vampire Slayer. April, 2012.
You were in this game with me!
I praised you for being intolerant of it.
Oh you mean this game --- Buffy Season 1 by LMP?

Because that’s an oddball as heck game you are trying to use as support for you not liking being pressured. Firstly because you were scum. Second because you weren’t getting scum-read you ended up replacing because ..

Subject: Mini 1322 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season One (GAME OVER)
camn wrote:I dont play with people who wont play.
Monkey (who was Town, BTW) wasn’t even calling you scum. He just wasn’t answering your questions.

So basically this is precedent that you would throw your hands up as scum because you weren’t getting your way? Is that the take-away I am supposed to have? I’m really confused what your point is in directly quoting from that game.
In post 1316, camn wrote:I do appreciate that about you. Your use of words.
But this game you have been saying too many and reading not enough.
See … no. You don’t get to make that sort of blanket statement without (and here’s a flashback right back at you) [CITATION]. What are you claiming I haven’t read? Just because I don’t find your answers (or lack thereof) convincing doesn’t mean I’m not reading.

You claim is a cobbled together mess. I don’t buy the argument that your super modified Hider claim makes sense or that you thought you would be confirmed Town from it. I don’t buy that said claimed role would be upgraded into a Vigilante. I don’t buy that you were upgraded to a Vigilante N1 and didn’t use it N2 while instead ended up targeting the Mafia Nightkill since you seem to think being confirmed as a Vigilante would make you irrefutable Town.

I don’t buy your play from Day 1 to 2 to 3 makes sense coming from a Town perspective of someone actually hunting for scum.

You are trying to characterize my play as “nonsense” () when its not.

Now, on to other things that I think bear being addressed …
In post 1301, camn wrote:He's right about the bulletproof thing. Is he scum bulletproof...And then gets all butthurt that there might be TOWN bulletproof?
See this sort of response is why I don’t think you are really scum-hunting as opposed to lynch shopping.

The “MoI was butthurt that LUV claimed Town Bulletproof” angle makes ZERO sense. If LUV actually was Bulletproof (which he wasn’t) then it would be shooting myself in the foot to counter-claim him and hammer him if I was scum since his Town BP flip would doom me. So that line of logic is completely borked. The add on “He’s calling me a liar” is also pretty bad given I think you are fake-claiming Vig as scum given the way your claim doesn’t hold up and the fact that LUV actually was lying.

I wasn’t “bothered” by Pisskop’s BP claim for several reasons. First the Cop Innocent (and I know we’ve discussed the possibility of Godfather to death). Secondly the obviousness of the claim that if you were Town you would not be bringing up.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”