Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Narna »

Mcmenno is looking towny. Kmd can be scum though.

VOTE: Kmd4390

Spoiler: Smackdown
Titus looks town
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 26, DodgeTheSaint wrote:It's not a dayvig, considering another player could stop it if they wanted to.

Vote: Mcmenno

Also I'm not spelling out your hydra, sorry if I offend.
big mistake
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 38, All Alone wrote:I'll read the blue thread later on in the Day phase, right now I really just don't care enough to read it tbh
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
Because it's not a reason to scumread mcmenno. The finishers are weak as fuck. Get your vote off of town.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.

Leon, mcmenno's action wasn't a joke. See the mod's next post. Thinkbig is "gone" unless someone stops it.

Vote Leon

I can see scum finding humor in an ability being outted on page 1. I don't see how it's funny for town.
I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this. Thinkbig was asking for it; it was hilarious.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 50, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: McMenno
I thought you just wanted out of the reverse necklock. Where is the scum motivation in Kane bodying you?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
It was page one. I'm surprised something was there to even ping me. Why isn't my vote a read when three people (one being kmd themselves) picked up on it too? Communicating with the other thread seemed fun. It's a bit premature to call it under productive. I think the threads communicating could be a huge boon if people are reasonable about it.

It was page fucking one.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 61, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Meta is garbage. This is all about context.
The context of

Page - numero - uno/rvs

How hard did you want me to commit to the like 5 serious posts that were made at the time?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 73, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
kiss jericho's ass m8
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 77, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 482, Titus wrote:I am in 100% agreement on the vote on Vifam. That's why I moved mine. Both you and Vifam have encouraged not commenting on the RAW thread. At first, I thought you were just being lazy, but it appears you have read the thread. So why are you avoiding and discouraging active comments on the RAW thread? Grey's points about preventing vocal scum from dominating one thread by having players read both are spot on.
The Heartbreak Kid would like to remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad Titus. Encouraging wasting time on the other thread
at this stage of the game
is pro-scum. Stop trying to normalize anti-town play. (or you know, carry on if this plays into your win condition) I know you're reading, so feel free to quote this. I'm only stepping in because I have nothing better to do, please don't expect this to happen often unless you continue to lead the town around in anti-town behavior. Okay, TTYL.
are you scumreading Titus?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 97, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
What was faked in my opening posts? Multiple people agreed that kmd pinged them. Are you suggesting I faked my Titus read to normalise talking to the other thread?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Narna »

I get it because I'm secretly bankrolling Titus to normalize degenerate behavior between both of the threads.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Narna »

I thought communicating with the other thread through spoilers was a good idea while reading Smackdown before we opened. It's not hard to keep tabs on both threads. I won't blame people for not doing it, but it's not intrinsically anti-town.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Narna »

Hence, early Titus townread.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Narna »

I forgot, they had also just townread mcmenno, which I was leaning at the time as well.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Narna »

I think we could have gotten more reactions from players and especially Thinkbig had his submission gotten closer to the deadline. I personally wanted more than some omgus for him to get out of it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Narna »

As for reads, I'm liking town Leon for dropping some common sense tells and people sort of attacking him for what seemed genuine to me.

I think All Alone could be scum.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 113, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 92, KuroiXHF wrote:AND SHE'S DONE IT! LITA TRAPPED RANDY ORTON IN HER REAR NAKED CHOKE!

(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint can vote.
(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint taps out, unless one can stop it.
Can we, like, not do these submissions so early? Holy shit...

Narna, can you elaborate on your Leon town read? He's the only person who has seemed even remotely scummy to me so far. Actually, if you could elaborate on all alone too, that would be cool.
He agreed with your entrance pinging him and he reacted to Mcmenno's finisher similarly to me before I said anything about it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 116, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 93, Narna wrote: I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this.
Thinkbig was asking for it
; it was hilarious.
@Narna - How was Thinkbig asking for it?
He was first to step into the ring with Kane lurking.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Narna »

On All Alone,
In post 38, All Alone wrote:I'll read the blue thread later on in the Day phase, right now I really just don't care enough to read it tbh
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
ThinkBig not finding the joke funny shouldn't be AI for mcmenno. Thinkbig is/was overreacting, and this seems like an odd juncture to defend Thinkbig at.

The frustration in 88 seems almost unjustifiable from town given the gamestate.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm slightly leaning town on Dodge. I don't see scum seeing virtually zero pushback to crossthread chatting in smackdown, and then deciding it would be a good idea to debate that issue when our thread opens up. His read on me is bobo, so I'm not going to give him too much credit. I see a lot of people scumreading him in smackdown though.
Spoiler: Raw
I don't like Titus entertaining the idea of offing the mint banana slot before they post much at all.
cuts funding: Titus

I still think they are town, but I can't back that.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Narna »

VOTE: All Alone
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Narna »

Uzi, what do you think of All Alone attacking Leon for doubtcasting Thinkbig?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Narna »

Am I the only one thinking that I could slyly sneak a finisher through with the amount of action going on here?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Narna »

I don't like that Thinkbig replaced out without responding to my 94.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Narna »

wagoning someone seems like a offensive move against them, but attack could have been a bit harsh.

Spoiler: Raw
Someone else try a finisher on Gamma.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Narna »

what did you like about the vote?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 176, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 175, Narna wrote:what did you like about the vote?
Seemed geniune.
Igot the exact opposite vibe, but I'll give you a chance.

VOTE: thinkbig

Banana and nero have some bop I feel like they haven't delivered on inthe slightest.

Spoiler: why the fuck do some people want to draft Nero right now
for real
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Narna »

In post 182, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 121, Narna wrote:
In post 116, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 93, Narna wrote: I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this.
Thinkbig was asking for it
; it was hilarious.
@Narna - How was Thinkbig asking for it?
He was first to step into the ring with Kane lurking.
Thanks. Please give me a bit more. I am caught up and see that you voted TB.
I'm not sure about their experience, but their replace out is suspicious. They get called out for their poorly justified mcmenno read (which was all they had contributed) and just leave? The replacement is obviously not going to be able to respond to what he was thinking, and I doubt they will be held accountable for it. If Thinkbig is a rookie, it could easily be scum who put themselves in a hole.

I do adore this post though. Columbo is a townread for me.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Narna »

We should aggressively draft the power role for ourselves in KT since smackdown seems ungrateful.

@AC why grey?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Narna »

Viaf and Titus is tvt.

The gamma lynch is solid. He should claim.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Narna »

I want Raw's opinion on drafting KT. It seems like a no brainer. Grey was nai pushing them for being too aggressive. They softed a pr well before any shenanigans, and while I don't have a solid tr on the slot. I believe he has a role that we can sort him with and manipulate to help town.

That sounds infinitely preferable to drafting some shady player like grey, or some huge question mark meta read in MariaR.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 203, Almost Chara wrote:
@Leon:

I HATE YOU for making me do this. You should know (and most of those who played more than one game with me do know) one of my weakest aspects of the game is trying to make cases, whether these are scum or town cases. I'll do my best though.

Nero came out of the gate blazing. He did not even use his site-meta earned right to RVS, but rather expressed a scum read on KMD and voted there. Furthermore, he didn't hesitate in voicing out hi opinion on SD (sum reading Maria) when it was still debatable whether scum hunting in SD was considered scummy or not.

In other words, Nero makes no reservations and is paying little if any attention how anyone could try to angle-shoot his play. This -to me- is genuine aggressive scum hunting, which makes him Town in my eyes.

As for you, your # contained 3 lines: 1: Sarcasm. NAI, 2: defending McMenno. Minor Town credit, 3: Town reading Narna. More Town cred.

Your # looks more detailed in why you defended McMenno, and has a true statement in that scum will likely push on a joke as they tend to try to find "something" to start their attack on Town. So, not only did you not join the push, you defended McMenno with reason and logic.

Still, I've put you as my 4th on the list, so if it comes down to you vs Narna, Nero or McMenno I'd be lynching you over any of them. However, I don't wan you gone over anyone else apart from those 3, and we only have one lynch, so I'm trying to narrow down my options for the day.
I can't stand the tone here.
In post 203, Almost Chara wrote:
@Narna:

Unfortunately we canNOT draft KT over here no matter what he says he is. First; until he DOES start producing results there's nothing confirmed about his role to begin with. Second; his play is annoying I'd rather be lynched myself over bringing him to play in my own brand, let alone by my own choice. Third; it's not just me. There are several players who feel uncomfortable with KT's play, and it's not going to be any smoother if we had him here. The noise he produces could very much cloud the air to the point we can't see scum mooning us and brushing their behinds to our faces. Why would I want to poison the air in my brand's thread?

In short, we have several other choices that are all better than KT to bring over here. Titus (if not the one massive picks to be undraftable) is a great choice. Tywin (Obv!Town in my book) is a good choice too. Grey (whom you seem to have reservations over) I have a Town lean on for both his play of late AND Titus being confident of his alignment (Titus can tunnel town thinking they might be scum, but rarely ever gets stubborn over a town read if she's not fairly confident in it). Maria is my own Town read, but I might not draft her for fear she might work as a distraction to Nero. Vifam is another alternative I might consider since both our slot (myself and Chara) and Nero Cain are leaning Town on him.

So, FIVE alternatives to pick from there with 2 that I don't think anyone could argue against.

Suffice it to say, our choices are:

- Titus: Top choice if she is draftable.
- Tywin: No problem here, but Titus wants him there
- Maria: My personal preferred 3rd choice, but Nero doesn't like her
- Grey: Looks like a decent pick, but you (my top Town read) seem to have reservations
- Vifam: May be the best compromise draft if Titus isn't on the table considering they don't like him much there as we do here

P.S. Your feedback is VERY appreciated. I won't try to run this brand as a dictator unless I'm forced to. Both myself and Chara agree that we can properly play our role w/o being total jerks about it.

P-edit:

I may have misunderstood, but if by "double-lynch" you mean using a finisher AND having a normal lynch, I believe Vince said somewhere that someone tapping out WILL end the day. Apologies in advance if I did misunderstand.

~A50
If his role is actually VERY STRONG;;; we WON'T be ABLE TO DRAFT THE KAIN TEPOS after he produces RESULTS..,
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Narna »

Grey seems harder to sort than a PR claim. Maria is a scumlean at the moment, and I don't think they'd be an ideal pick for us even as town. I like pretty much all of Vifam's content though, and he would be my second choice at the moment. Titus isn't bad, but it would be a decent idea to separate those two.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Narna »

My current vote is useless, VOTE: kmd
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Narna »

Spoiler: Gamma
I wanted to see if the finisher would fail again. Titus was also questioning why their voteblock became a post block (a mistake), so there was a lot of suspicion around you at that moment.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Narna »

Spoiler: Smackdown
Pepto and Grey just ruined the Gamma wagon.

ABORT ABORT
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 1412, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I would expect town!Gamma to be willing to die to avoid having a dangerous role hurt town, not threaten to use a dangerous role if he was lynched.
This is the lamest meta read I've seen in a minute. Lynch that.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Narna »

Like what townie wants to die without using their power?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Narna »

Spoiler: Grey
Link me to a game where Gamma doesn't use his pr as town because it's anti town. In fact, link me to any recent game where someone does this.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Narna »

Vifam wrote:how do we know their pm doesn't mention babyface
KT wrote:WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL THIS...............
Vifam wrote:My role PM says I win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from the brand
Welcome to the theatre. Does anyone else need popcorn?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Narna »

Vifam isn't a rookie. He isn't going to just quote his role pm

haha
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Narna »

Drunkfoil: There were no mod kills because it was scum was fishing for modkills here.
Creature wrote:Btw, I think the mod hasn't put a sample role PM yet, so we could confirm someone as town: What's your alignment flavor?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Narna »

Who is willing to voteblock semi active people with me finishing a low content poster like penguin, Mal, or light?

a) I want to break the game by townblocking up and lynching who only we want to lynch.
b) I want to force some of the nobodies into defending their townreads or scumbiddies.
c) This is fucking RAW. We need some tag team action.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Narna »

VOTE: Penguinos

I'm preparing to laugh at Smackdown when we flip scum in only 13/14 pages.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm no longer cool with drafting KT or Vifam.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Honestly
You be slipping
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 291, Penguinos wrote:And I find it interesting that Narna wants to lynch the lurkers. Classic scum strategy to get an easy town lynch without drawing a lot of attention.
This brand is moving at a snail's pace, and there are reasons beyond lurking in the case of you and light.

This post doesn't help with that.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 303, Penguinos wrote:Oh, karnos, look what you've done. I take a magical trip to Disney and come back at L-1.

Of course, why no one is reading Dodge as scummy is beyond me.

VOTE: DodgeTheSaint
And neither does this vote.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 320, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:
In post 312, Ms Columbo wrote:@all - Should we wait for light and banana or do I go ahead and hammer?
I think it's a good idea to wait for them, but keep intent ya.
My bad, super hard hydra fuckup

lmao
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Narna »

We have three days remaining. Breaking the finisher without pushing another lynch accomplishes nothing.

The only alternative I see you providing is yourself Uzi.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Decided to follow my gut. If their scum I'll gladly take the heat for it but I didn't like the way the wagon formed and more discussion couldn't hurt.

Why would I have to offer myself as an alternative?
It looks like you're trying to get on the "right" side of the lynch without doing anything to change it.

I don't see why a townie blocks the finisher if they're going to be complicit in lynching the same dude a day later.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Narna »

Draft vifam, and you die
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum