Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2299, Titus wrote:Really, that's all you have to say to everything that happened in these pages? IioA recap.

Yes and Yes.
Don't have time to do a re-read of Impoetic, and all I can do about the continued scum read on me is :roll: so yeah that's it for now.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2263, Drone wrote:How about make an actual contribution and be part of the town, if you are?
You aren't answering my question. The more you dodge, the scummier you look. To address your concerns, not contributing is not necessarily equal to being scum, if that was the case gerry should be your strongest read by a mile.

ssbm_Kyuoko Roxy is the person in my avatar, they were talking about me. Waiting for their confirmation, though. Considering the heavy amount of no-vote (as in, never voting at all) and current lack of posts, that's a high-ish read for me but I'm still waiting for Drone to actually say something.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.04
Impoetic (2)
: Titus, ssbm_Kyouko
shannon (1)
: Drone
Titus (1)
: TTTT
Drone (1)
: Sesq

NOT VOTING (4)
: Impoetic, Raskolnikov, gerryoat, shannon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oogaboogadoogadoo
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2303, drealmerz7 wrote:oogaboogadoogadoo
Spooky ghost you will be missed until tonight when we will be reunited
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by TTTT »

something isn't right about day3
I feel like I'm being sold hot diarrhea in a paper cup

@Titus
I can see scum!Imp
I pushed it day2 before you and Drone dismissed it
but I still don't get two things:
1) Why didn't you reveal your target to Drone
at day start
?
2) Why is mafia ascetic more likely than mafia roleblocker?

@ssbm
why acquiesce so easily to Titus after all your doubts?
it's like you were only pushing scum!Titus when you thought you were her target

@GerryBFF
where are you?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2305, TTTT wrote:something isn't right about day3
I feel like I'm being sold hot diarrhea in a paper cup

@Titus
I can see scum!Imp
1) Why didn't you reveal your target to Drone
at day start
?

@ssbm
why acquiesce so easily to Titus after all your doubts?
it's like you were only pushing scum!Titus when you thought you were her target

@GerryBFF
where are you?
We have 2 mislynches left before LyLo and there is a compelling case on Impoetic from D1 info imo. If we miss scum today and tomorrow I think that if Titus and/or Drone are scum and they live that long they will not win in that situation because the remaining town will be able to judge whether one or both of them are scum with massclaim.
I was pushing Titus mostly out of frustration that LUV flipped town and d7 got killed, and that frustration was amplified when she was stubbornly refusing to reveal the info that we had left her alive for yesterday. Now that she's cooperating and I'm settled down a bit I want to step back and look for scum everywhere again, except maybe Sesq. It's D3 now and we have a lot of flips to work with for VCA, and we'll have even more tomorrow. Titus is also a claimed PR and I'm worried about lynching another one of those. I wish LUV would have been honest with his claim from the start because it really looked like he was manipulating his claim to be convenient for his utility to town when he switched from Tracker to Follower. I also looked at setups in the archive and 2 player neighborhoods and UB+JOAT+2-shot Follower does not seem unusual to me, especially if Maf has a role such as strongman or roleblocker.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by gerryoat »

kinda disappointed Lil Uzi flipped town. I always seem to misread him. Gonna need to look over all my reads and i'm still waiting for Impoetic to answer me
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: Impoetic
Speak.

@Sesq:
Funny hearing it from YOU towards ME
For science. For the mind!
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by shannon »

@ SSBM I absolutely think scum could win in LYLO. Imagine it with me, titus, and drone, how the hell would a good decision be possible there, for any of us?

This is the whole problem I have with Titus' claims: They're indistinguishable from what scum would say. I can fit them in to a scum narrative as well as in a town one. I don't think I can even look at them objectively because I'm emotionally involved; she's brought me to the centre of it, and put me in a position where no matter how I'm investigated, she'll never believe the result = I'm town. I don't think it's fair that I get scum read because LUV saw me not move on N1. And I don't see how I'm possibly connected to the result on Impoetic, if Titus wasn't already presupposing my alignment.

Here's how it works from Scum Titus' POV:

Claiming universal backup buys time.
Using the gun check means that a townie's death N2 is explainable, as there was no claim Titus tried to block it. (Also adds to WIFOM, why are scum letting Titus live, etc. etc)
No result on a gun check is convenient because it can't be effectively counter claimed.
It sets up the potential for an ascetic, as well as the strongman implied by N1.
So come N3, this supposed ascetic can't be jailed, and the supposed other strongman can't be stopped either. Better lynch them both ASAP!

And from Town Titus' POV:

LUV's initial claim was unlikely given her role as universal backup, so that deserves a scum read.
The changing claim makes it worse.
The result 'no action' is given on me, implicating us as a team. ((I can't see why either LUV or I would think Titus would fall for this, but sure))
LUV flips town - time to reconsider. But she's already committed to a scum read on me.
Titus checks Impoetic for a gun, gets no result ((I'm still not sure why she did this instead of attempting a jailkeep))
Titus now knows there's either an ascetic, a roleblocker, or someone else preventing her from acting, and a strongman given the N1 kill.
Titus knows she was allowed to live for WIFOM, but how can she get us to see that?

All in all I don't know which version makes most sense.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think that because town!Titus makes sense without making any huge stretches that it seems like a good idea to keep her alive today when she's a claimed PR. I think Roleblocker is most likely in this setup and if we lynch RB today then Titus still has JK to potentially stop tonight's kill and set us up for D6 MyLo with no-lynch D5. If Titus and Drone both live to see tomorrow and we miss scum today one of them has to die to see if the neighbor claim is real. D5 is LyLo if we proceed D3 ml>N3 scum NK (no vig shot, no protection)>D4 ml> N4 scum NK. We have 2 mislynches left
before
LyLo and Impoetic looks reasonably scummy right now. You can read my case on her, you don't have to reread her whole ISO.

She's also been coasting most of the game and if she's town she would be a terrible choice to have alive in LyLo, because she'll still look scummy and will be an easy target for scum. She will be there as town if we don't ml her - no way does scum NK her if she's town. She hasn't voted hardly at all this game either which is another reason she would look scummy in LyLo. If she's town and we mislynch her today we'll have better odds of hitting scum the next 2 days because she won't be around as an easy push tomorrow and in LyLo.

If you're town shannon I hope this reasoning gets through to you eventually even if you don't see the possibility of scum!Impoetic from my case
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also Titus I want to say this now in case I forget later but if you're really town and we do hit scum today, just know that a 2 player neighborhood in a game this size is likely to be 2 town, not 1 town 1 maf. To help you decide on who to JK
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2174, Impoetic wrote:If scum is gonna keep Titus alive, they'd have to do more than mess with her; they'd have to have some reason
worth risking getting roleblocked or guiltied
after one of their partners had been lynched day 1.

Also, we lynched nilla mafia. The mafia that leads the kill would be the second least-important member, right? And we think they have a strongman?

I feel like the mafia
not
leading the kill would have to be visiting n1, making Shannon less likely mafia solely because LUV was real.

Maybe I shouldn't try to take any of this into consideration when I'm so bad at it and know nothing about setups. Idk.
This is Impoetic's only post today and he's ignoring calls to vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2305, TTTT wrote:@Titus
I can see scum!Imp
1) Why didn't you reveal your target to Drone at day start?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2313, TTTT wrote:
In post 2305, TTTT wrote:@Titus
I can see scum!Imp
1) Why didn't you reveal your target to Drone at day start?
I have answered that. We are talking in circles.

1 and 2 are both occurred because I felt scum jumped on me to save Impoetic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

Impoetic has been prodded.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2310, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think that because town!Titus makes sense without making any huge stretches that it seems like a good idea to keep her alive today when she's a claimed PR. I think Roleblocker is most likely in this setup and if we lynch RB today then Titus still has JK to potentially stop tonight's kill and set us up for D6 MyLo with no-lynch D5. If Titus and Drone both live to see tomorrow and we miss scum today one of them has to die to see if the neighbor claim is real. D5 is LyLo if we proceed D3 ml>N3 scum NK (no vig shot, no protection)>D4 ml> N4 scum NK. We have 2 mislynches left
before
LyLo and Impoetic looks reasonably scummy right now. You can read my case on her, you don't have to reread her whole ISO.

She's also been coasting most of the game and if she's town she would be a terrible choice to have alive in LyLo, because she'll still look scummy and will be an easy target for scum. She will be there as town if we don't ml her - no way does scum NK her if she's town. She hasn't voted hardly at all this game either which is another reason she would look scummy in LyLo. If she's town and we mislynch her today we'll have better odds of hitting scum the next 2 days because she won't be around as an easy push tomorrow and in LyLo.

If you're town shannon I hope this reasoning gets through to you eventually even if you don't see the possibility of scum!Impoetic from my case

This is reason enough, really. We can't win with someone who's not posting or voting. I called her out for not voting and someone made the excuse that she's VLA and told me to back off, I can't remember who that was and I don't have time to look right now because I have to go to work.

I also don't have time to check the vote count, so take my vote as though it's on impoetic
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2308, Drone wrote:VOTE: Impoetic
Speak.

@Sesq:
Funny hearing it from YOU towards ME
Stop evading. Answer my fucking questions.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2316, shannon wrote:take my vote as though it's on impoetic
She would be L-1 if your vote was officially on her
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by TTTT »

VOTE: Imp

L-1
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nobody hammer before Sesq and Drone figure out what's going on between them
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oh holy shit. sorry. i've been considering subbing out and probably would but i see i'm at L-1 so there's not really time wtf lmao

hi.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

The only case against me is i'm lurking and useless, right?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Once I hear this i guess i'll replace out because it seems i'm incapable of getting involved, for the record, but I want to make sure there's nothing i can clear up first.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

You can give reads and claim.

You can also answer why you have done nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”