Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: C Daggers
Dislike daggers
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

Will check back when the thread is in serious game mode.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 93, Aubrey wrote:#73 doesn't bother me to much. I thought it was rather clever. The self vote is kinda funky, but not really AI. I don't know why town would vote for themselves period, but it has been done before. RVS is a strange disease that tends to bring out the oddest of things. Just look at me. I was a majestic fox, now a bug with swords for arms. Crazy.
Self-voting in RVS is null-tell at least that's how I take it.
You can actually gain information from RVS later on once there's been flips, but that's mainly why I don't read the first part of a thread until towards the end of the game.
In post 96, Aelin wrote:Ew Mala.
Why will you not post now?
Refusinf to post is not beneficial at all and will not help town reach serious game mode
If I forget to post today and run out of time to post tmrw I am in prod range. I usually post at least once a RL-day even if it's a fluff post.
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 91, Hawk wrote:
In post 89, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And with what looks like the first serious vote casted, RVS is now officially over.

UNVOTE:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Why is Alisae your top SR?
Wanting to elicit a reaction. Plus post #73. Never played with him and not sure if all the small talk isn't diverting. Feeling people out.

So like probadly more a soft read than anything else.
Understandable. RVS is usually like that until things get serious. It can be more of pain to shift through during a reread than distracting.

As for Alisae's play, I think she's being herself for the most part. The self-vote, the attempt to rolefish in , and the pretending to not what know Pokémon is only brought unnecessary attention to herself. Something scum don't want.
Solid post. Got a town-feeling from this.
In post 98, Aubrey wrote:
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
As for Alisae's play, I think she's being herself for the most part. The self-vote, the attempt to rolefish in , and the pretending to not what know Pokémon is only brought unnecessary attention to herself. Something scum don't want.
Seems rather NAI to me.
You are quiet keen on defending Alisae's play so far as NAI. Is there a reason?
In post 99, Alisae wrote:
In post 88, Hawk wrote:Early reads are still a little rough since alot of these feels like nonsense to me. But serious vote.

VOTE: Alisae
Why do you feel like your vote has the be the first serious vote?
Will figure out later why this post bothers me. More-so the answer that Alisae responded with.
In post 102, Hawk wrote:
In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in .
I like the fact he got the game from RVS into :serious mode:.

[post=]Insert what you want to write here [/post]
In post 105, Alisae wrote:
In post 104, Hawk wrote:
In post 103, Alisae wrote:
In post 102, Hawk wrote:
In post 101, Alisae wrote:Sorry Hawk, sometimes I can be bad at reading, what did you want a response on?
No problem. Wanted a response on post 73, just to see your reaction. Also as I stated I wanted to get a reaction and people talking. So I said serious vote. Super soft scumlean based off not knowing your meta or what is fluff and what isn't in RVS. Basically I was trying to get people to start talking. We have time though. If I'm to believe Aubrey and Vert my lean is just not knowing your typical RVS play.

Technical question. How do we do post tags? Like how do I make Post 73 link to that post #?
Fair.
I was messing around with shit but it's something I expected to be held accountable to.
Genuinely can't give you an answer because I don't have one :P
Tho I like the dude so far. Tho the townread on him isn't that strong.

I don't like you so far.
Fair enough. Thank you. Care to explain why you don't like me?
You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Wrong. Whoever told you that getting someone out of RVS is a scum-tell is wrong. Scum like to stay in RVS. It distracts the game play and makes it easier to blend in.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well you stated you didn't like him. you gave reasons why you didn't like him.

Those reasons sound pretty convincing to me that you have some sort of scum-lean on him.

Care to clarify on the part where I am wrong?

The early dump doesn't bother me so much. There's something else that's bothering me with the early dump though.

UNVOTE: CG

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fair 'enough.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm agreeing that the reads feel forced.
The read on me feels off. Basically repeating what someone else said and seems like it's one of those I'm not going to pressure her reads, but i'll keep her as a scum read in my back pocket if needed. I'd feel better though if he was to engage me/vote me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

I meant 116.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Will be here later. Christmas Eve stuff

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 150, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 124, Malakittens wrote:
So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in .
I like the fact he got the game from RVS into :serious mode:.
@Mala post 100 is not Hawk's.

Also tbh, I didn't like Hawk saying that his vote on Alisae, someone he considers is a soft town lean, was a way of getting us out of RVS. Usually we just transition out of RVS phase, we don't require someone to officially announce it.

And why is everyone unvoting their RVS vote. Keep it till you get a scumread on someone else.
Sometimes we transition; sometimes it takes someone throwing a brick into a glass wall to do it.
In post 151, Aubrey wrote:Yeah, Hawk didn't make a lot of sense there pushing his townread. I also don't know what type of reaction he was hoping for. This is why I'm kinda on the fence with him. On the other hand he seems rather talkative, is trying to move the game forward, and the early read list has me kinda like, Eeeh. Hence the rather soft town lean for now.

Dagger hasn't done much yet to have me aliviate my vote.

Kain is probably going to be a pain to place in general based on meta.
I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.

Vert why does my Aelin read bother you? Null/town or null/scum are like the softest of leans.

Mala:
2 things.
1. Specifically why don't you like my read list in 116? It's a soft read list. I clarify that later.
2. I'm glad someone else called out Alisae cause that felt horribly like a trap since it's a big pool of circular logic and opinions till people flip.

What about the dump didn't you like? Please elaborate more.

Don't like this logic. Just because I agree with someone's logic and point to it as a simple explanation for why I lean one way does not discount my read. Not going to pressure your reads? What reads? You posted once before that. Scum reading this. Still thinking you're Scummy.

VOTE: Mala [/Mala]
It's not the soft reads list. It's more how it was presented. A lot of people called me scummy-ish for my "will be back later post". You instead of pushing me you pushed someone else. Your read on me felt like one of those let's wait and see type reads.

I think I'm one of the first to say I didn't like your read posts, however, Alisea just agreed with me re the reason.
Yet here's the thing about why I have a problem with your early read dump. Instead of engaging with either of your scum reads "C-Daggers & me" you do not vote after you unvoted, nor did engage with a post you just slap "I'm scum reading them".
There's also a problem with the way you used meta. I have a lot of games on site before I went off the grid. I probably only play about 5-10 games a year now compared to the 200+ that I used to. My issue is you use meta, but it seems like you have no intention in actually doing any type of digging into how I play.
In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.
VOTE: Mala
In post 176, Alisae wrote:I scumlean you both. I scumlean Mala harder.
Alisae, don't take me the wrong way, but is English your first language? I'm only asking because I'm having trouble following your thoughts which could be the result of a barrier.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Interesting. Alright, I have no clue why I'm having issue following your thoughts or how you are playing because it makes zero sense.

I haven't said anything in posts you about intentional? That was for Hawk and I rather him respond to me first before I explain my second to last post.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alisae give me your reads please and thanks.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Explain the first three reads And Kain also.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I posted on the first page! So I actually did RVS, but I'm not interested in the fluff stage, but i wasn't actually around.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey iv

I'm scum why??

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's not my duty to convince you I'm town. It's my duty to explain and lynch who I believe is scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

You should probably be warned that in not at all new to mafia. Reaction tests don't really work on me as I'm the most seasoned out of everyone here.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm playing reads close to my heart rn. I don't really have a strong scum read though

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Eh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 401, KainTepes wrote:
In post 197, Malakittens wrote:Explain the first three reads And Kain also.
In post 344, Malakittens wrote:It's not my duty to convince you I'm town. It's my duty to explain and lynch who I believe is scum.
POSTURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kain tepes is very aggressive player and i saw through that RIGHT AWAY,,

VOTE: MALAKITTENS
Sure.
I mean I'm not allowed to question someone on their reads and ask for clarification. Didn't realize that's posturing.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

Quick check in.

KT where did I ever say I was aggressive?

I'll try to post more later. I'm just exhausted. I was on call last night with some calls so I finally went to bed around 5 and then had to take/pick up my dad from the hospital and finally went back to sleep solidly around 10.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hawk when did I protest?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Considering I just posted yesterday in regards to my reads I doubt anything would change in less than 24 hrs

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also I didn't protest your reads list. I didn't have a problem with you posting it. I had a prOnly which the reads itself

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 424, Malakittens wrote:Quick check in.

KT where did I ever say I was aggressive?

I'll try to post more later. I'm just exhausted. I was on call last night with some calls so I finally went to bed around 5 and then had to take/pick up my dad from the hospital and finally went back to sleep solidly around 10.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Alisea

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

One thing at a time. Want KT to answer my question first.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 489, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Alisea

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
This whole post reeks of rolefishing. (PS never do this ever again if this happens in another game)
The really, really bad part about this is that I actually think Spade might be town for this.

I'm pretty much not going to reply to half of this, but what I have to do say on the matter is the following:

This post was to ensure WIFOM. (however spade made have just fucked it up in one swoop)
I have a pretty high patience and sanity level. If you break that level then that's pretty much a hardcore red flag.
If I were to direct vig targets it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing to follow it since I have a 100% success rate of playing vig and winning as town in this setup.

~

Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me. This post feels like a distraction.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Wow KT

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

What changed about me? You been scum reading me majority of the game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 573, Spade_Ace wrote:Mala - Scum Lean (keeping aside )

On first glance, she gives off a no nonsense townish vibe. Strong opinions, curt replies, mentions what she likes, dislikes. But her statements resemble a lot like the Scum!IC in my newbie game who gave such similar responses.

-Her , is word by word, the excuse used by the IC to not explain her reads and survive day1.
-Her questioning Alisae on whether English was her first language or not. Felt that was an unwarranted attack aimed at discrediting someone. This was in response to Alisae's vote on her.
-Her vote on Alisae, , and her not providing a reason when asked to.
-She makes it certain to everyone that she is the most experienced among the lot. . Granted it was in response to the reaction test, but still seems as if she is saying "I know what I am doing and don't question"
-Statements like: "So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in 100."

maybe I am bit biased because of a similar experience but this is my read
That's the second time this game I been called for giving IC type vibes.

- I already know how I play. I majority of the time are transparent irl about my emotions/feelings, whereas, on forums I'm opposite.
- actually it wasn't a discredit. I just couldn't follow her train of thoughts or what she was trying to convey. Usually that's due to a language barrier. The fact is a majority of players on here don't speak English as their first language so this question was pretty valid.
- it will come in time. I'm one busy class act cat.
- why is pointing out trying to reaction test someone who has experience scummy? If someone tried to reaction test someone who older it shouldn't be held as a high tier read. Those who are experienced know what to reply to ensure that their reaction is the right one. I have said I was experienced before this post. I'm actually surprised that you used this against me instead of my 'ego like comment re:vig '
- I make these comments a lot. Get used to it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Malakittens »

I didn't claim jack shit. I didn't crumb anything. It's just spade decided to rolefish me

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Spade just took what was an innocent post out of context. I was completely done with crazy for the day and there was behavior that questioned if I could remain sane for the rest of the week

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

It just felt odd for scum to point it out like that. The reaction just felt really town

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 682, KainTepes wrote:
In post 680, Malakittens wrote:Spade just took what was an innocent post out of context. I was completely done with crazy for the day and there was behavior that questioned if I could remain sane for the rest of the week
mala if you dont mind can you QUOTE me the post which gave people that idea and explain to us why it is not a claim
I'm sure if you actually read the game rather than raging for no complete reason and calling people mentally challenged and idiots you'd probably find the answer.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

I mean if you are going to post shit like this in the future you should decide to get off Mafia for a while, take a chill pill and then come back when you're calm and post like a civil human being

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hawk my last line before the distraction was me being snarky. Since KT was putting on pressure to spade and then dropped it after and never picked it up again. You were doing the same

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

They both die

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

TBH

Taking a back seat is how I actually get my best reads. I know half the site hates this, but if people give me enough of a leash I'm semi-unstoppable.. (or was in the past...)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. I was done with this whole conversation when I posted what I posted in 522. I'm still done with it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ill explain it at endgame.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

not answering you wont help scum it will help town if people stop poking and proding something that shouldnt have even been highlighted in the first place

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

@spade:

Theoretically speaking, if I was an actual vig this game and I replied to that exposing of crumbs. Would you want me, as a vig, who had little votes on me to reply with anything, but I replied like. You would have rather had me say 'yes you're right about finding the crumbs I'm a vig'?

(No one twist this in me saying I'm a vig because that's not what I'm saying)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

oh

i wont be unvoting alisae

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

you are a dumbass if you think pointing our your crumb was the best way to get you out of the game

you fucking ruined the towns chances of winning

so

good job

:thumbsup:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: bang

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

I felt like the reply to Arlin felt off

When I'm home later I'll comb through aelins ISO for reads

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's tooooo tiring to be up already ;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hawk

I was going to read up the game and then I had nonstop calls during my shift.
Now I'm working another 6 hrs

I'll try to get here tongifh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Iv is prob scum

The rvs vote and iv is trying to justify his position on me without really trying to push ut

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm a girl and sorry but I'm not lurking. I'm just a person with a full time job while volunteering as full time EMT in two departments which keeps me busy af

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

yeah and you look at games and I really don't explain much. I use tools towards endgame that makes me a huge threat, but half the time i'm lynched prior to it because of everyting you just said in 1095.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: iv

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yay town

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It would be bad if he shoots me but I'm still not claiming. Probably saying the last scum is spade

Return to “Completed Open Games”