Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Aubrey refused to hammer Toto when Transcend was pushing that, I remember at least that much
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Transcend »

Hmm

Is anyone down to lynch the Vedith slot
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

How about LQ?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Transcend »

I really never have gotten town vibes from him at all this game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Transcend »

So to answer your question

VOTE: LQ
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 am

Post by chilledtea »

Can you remember what about eric rasputin did you like? I remember having a slight town read on him as well.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2074, chilledtea wrote:Most of the posts are smaller in size, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Aubrey is town and he had the biggest posts in the game from what I remember.

that's the biggest problem. Big posts usually give more reads than shorter posts. At this point in game, I prefer to read Summarize posts from players to see where the game is heading and pick up it from here.

So please direct me to the summary posts that help me develop some reads.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Creature »

LQ is the non-perfect town.
Sigh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Lots of out-of context Aubrey ISO quotes
In post 682, Aubrey wrote:So far I'd be willing to lynch these players.

LQ, Lethargy, Dave, Toto, Gamma, and Keyen.

Not in any particular order. Just people I wouldn't be completely opposed to lynching so far. To be blunt, I'd lynch anybody if it meant avoiding a no lynch.
In post 691, Aubrey wrote:Oh yea. Ssbm. I don't know what I think about him yet. I don't agree with all of his pushes, but dammit I'll take someone who pushes at this point and asks questions.

Transcend asked the same question I was about to ask.
In post 748, Aubrey wrote:
In post 721, Toto wrote:I just don't like when people complain. So I complain when they do :)

In general, I won't have time to check in more than once a day. Maybe on weekends
but not this one because I'll be VL/A (@mod)
We are all voting randomly and not asking questions?....You're not the type who only cares about his pushes, but not other peoples pushes are ya? From what I can tell you've been hounding Dave and Gamma mostly. Gamma and Dave are easy pushes as far as I'm concerned that scum can easily push if they are town, and you haven't really shed light on anything else that has occurred.

You can talk about Alban's wagon that formed. You can talk about the forming wagons. Who you'd like to get rid of or keep. Those who support your ideas through their ideas or vise versa. Why Gamma is the best lynch over the other forming wagons. There's plenty to talk about right now.

Hell, I've even brought things up against and for Gamma throughout this game without a word of support or questionability from you. :neutral: Yet you expect me to sit here and drool over your pushes? Come on now bud...
In post 804, Aubrey wrote:I also haven't placed Transcend yet. He ain't no townread of mine. I'm not not all that excited for why he is being voted.
In post 805, Aubrey wrote:Just not*
In post 822, Aubrey wrote:....

VOTE: Gamma
In post 867, Aubrey wrote:UNVOTE: Gamma

Having second thoughts. May return to it though.
In post 871, Aubrey wrote:
In post 828, Transcend wrote:i'm playing survivalistic and to get information my scumreads aren't getting lynched so i'm banking on being wrong
....so you don't really scum read Gamma?
In post 874, Aubrey wrote:
In post 838, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'll prolly sheep Transcend by deadline on reputation alone tbh but I will do a focused reread tomorrow, hosting a dank melee tournament at my house tonight so I'll be off.
Lame. See this is where I have issues with people who are voting Transcend though.

Not to mention if I were scum, and Transcend was town, I'd be setting myself up to vote him the moment I thought there might be a chance town would lynch him.
In post 875, Aubrey wrote:That being said, he really doesnt like Toto or SSBM...why join a wagon with him on it? Correct me if I'm wrong, Toto was the only one voting Gamma at the time, right? Only a few people had mentioned their distaste for Gamma's play till then. He couldn't vote Keyen since he had a gut town read on him. Why not just vote Toto since he scum read him, and people had issues with him?
In post 879, Aubrey wrote:In fact, if he is banking on being wrong, that means he town reads Gamma...? wtf. A townie should vote for the person they scum read, not bank on being wrong. Especially when their scum read has potential to build a wagon.

Hella super duper far fetched but haven't both Transcend and LQ shown issues towards Toto, but failed to vote the slot? I hope they aren't scum trying to distance one another, while keeping their votes off of Toto since people question his alignment. Transcend could vote LQ since it is apparent people aren't willing to vote him based on activity reasons....super fuck'n far fetched.

--

and? You voting solely on rep is poor scum hunting. It also gives you an easy way to vote the slot.
In post 883, Aubrey wrote:Ssbm.
In post 874, Aubrey wrote:
In post 838, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'll prolly sheep Transcend by deadline on reputation alone tbh but I will do a focused reread tomorrow, hosting a dank melee tournament at my house tonight so I'll be off.
Lame. See this is where I have issues with people who are voting Transcend though.

Not to mention
if I were scum, and Transcend was town, I'd be setting myself up to vote him the moment I thought there might be a chance town would lynch him.
To vote someone purely based on Rep is poor scum hunting logic. However if you're scum, it is a great tactic to use this as a "foot in the door" method of being able to vote a player you are scared of without having to bring forward a shred of reason for why. It is similar to how scum may vote a player based on poor activity rather than looking at the few posts they made and saying why they are scummy. Also, he seems to be waiting to see how the wagon will lean before committing to it.

Doesn't make me a happy camper.
In post 884, Aubrey wrote:I don't know if Ssbm is scum or not, but I don't like his reasoning for which he is willing to vote Transcend. On the flip side, I don't agree with Trancsend's Gamma vote either now that I'm examining it and seeing who is voting it. I want an explanation as to why he isnt voting a scum read of his and pushing it.

You're not exactly out of the dog house either LQ, but I'm willing to move on for now.

I'm watching you.
In post 888, Aubrey wrote:I think Transcend purposely plays to be unreadable. Maybe a better statement is, "I don't think he cares to play in a easily readable way." Hence, voting him based on play style is not that great of a move in my eyes without some reason of doubt. Didn't do me much good my first game with him. I wouldn't expect those who haven't played with him to understand that. You seemed to have an interesting experience since he did seem to be more aggressive your game. He was however a power-role. I imagine that may have a factor in his vigor.

Voting him on rep is just poor imo. It's that attitude that helps make reputable players begin to play in ambiguous styles, stop playing, or etc. Least I would imagine so. I'd hate to be voted just because of a good rep. :?

You keep on and on about your game, did you ever glance though mine out of curiosity?

Lastly, I've just brought forward questions to him about his plays. Why are you so pushy for to me scum read him?
In post 901, Aubrey wrote:
In post 899, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Aubrey you know what sleeping is right? I said I was willing to sheep Transcend. That means I vote for who he votes for
"I will sheep transend" read as you were going to vote him alongside the others who where going to vote him. Sorry.
In post 902, Aubrey wrote:I can't say sheeping a player based on rep is better either though.
In post 903, Aubrey wrote:
In post 897, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 894, Aubrey wrote:I agree. You should play the best to your win con. Being readable or unreadable is key. Enough with you treating me like some noob ass. That being said, some people don't do it. It's a fact. I understand those special individuals aren't going to change, so I need to learn how to begin getting reads on them, instead of just lynching them and hoping I get a scum lynch.

Transcend, answer me.
I don't mean to lecture you here, but how many times do we have to go over the same thing? Pro-Town is Pro-Active. You Cannot read a player who does not wish to be read.
DO
something about it.
Either you're scum really pushing to mislynch Transcend or you're town with some rigid views that doesnt exactly mesh with my own. Next up I am DOING something. I'm just not going to vote for the reasons you are voting because...

If I know a person purposely plays in an ambiguous style, irregardless of alignment, then of course I'm not going to solely vote them for that play style. That is just silly. At that point it's just luck if you land a scum kill. Instead I'm going to be looking at what they are doing, who they are voting, who is voting them, and etc.
In post 904, Aubrey wrote:wow. Re-reading, I'm a complete imbecile for misunderstanding Ssbm.
In post 923, Aubrey wrote:
In post 689, Transcend wrote:Key Aubrey alban strong town

Gamma/LQ not on the same scum team, but one is scum. Strong lean LQ.

Dave is still prob a mislynch but just has questionable play.

Ssbm and toto are scumfucks

Deer and cracker are null

Lethargy prob lynchbait mislynch

Did i miss anyone?

You thought scum could be in gamma or LQ, but highly lean on LQ. Then you have Toto and Ssbm. Why bank on being wrong on Gamma when you could have voted Toto. People have issue with him, so it would have fit your surrvival needs. Gamma just reads like the less of your evils listed. Furthermore, one of your scum reads was voting Gamma. He has pushed him a lot through the game, so shouldn't you be hesitant about voting Gamma? And instead voting Toto. Even as reckless as you are, I feel town you would be more senseable here.
In post 937, Aubrey wrote:......

VOTE: SSBM

Either this is scum, or town who just made himself great lynchbait.
In post 964, Aubrey wrote:I find it hard to think Transcend and Alban are aligned. I find it silly for you to sheep based on rep. Especially since he is now scum reading you. If you are town, it should now be clear to you that his reads aren't super strong or correct right now from your POV. Or he is scum, and is happy to have such a delicious counter wagon against his own wagon.

In regards to what Alban said in favor of you in post , I disagree about SSBM not knowing who to vote as being townie. I find it NAI.

also as a side note, anybody can also complain right now about the current state of the game. Just because someone complains about it doesn't mean you should town read them for it. Scum can easily feign the same thing.
In post 973, Aubrey wrote:
sigh

We are not going to go into a round two of that argument LQ.

-- Dear Diary...

My gut hates Toto and Lethargy the most. It really wants them dead. I maybe biased though against Lethargy's slot since I expected a lot more out of hydra.

My head hates LQ the most, but my gut kinda likes him. just a bit. (
shocking I know.
) Probably cause he and I are annoyed by the same things at least.

My head really likes Chilled, but my gut be thinking there maybe a skeleton in the closet...If there is one, maybe I could sell it on the black market.

UNVOTE: SSBM

I'm not opposed to a SSBM lynch. The one thing that really bothers me is, why would scum go after Alban? when the wagon lost momentum after T and LQ dropped off it? Isn't Keyen an easy spot to keep one's vote on as scum? Unless they are scum buddies...However the only tactical manevour here is if he thinks he can generate a wagon onto Alban through his accusations. Accusations that don't seem that likely to me right now.

VOTE: Toto for now.

Sincerely,
Aubrey.
In post 981, Aubrey wrote:
In post 980, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 979, Aubrey wrote:
In post 976, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can someone sum up the case on Toto?
do you have reasons for why we should like him?
I'm seeing pieces from multiple people and want a summary.
Cool. Answer my question.
In post 1004, Aubrey wrote:
In post 227, chilledtea wrote:Key's prob town too, btw.

My scum group atm is lethargy, aubrey, transcend and toto
. Transcend is obviously a very good scum player so he is there just for no reason.
In post 439, chilledtea wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE : Lethargy

This slot is 100% scum. Aubrey has moved up in my eyes.
Currently looking at scum possibilities of lethargy, gamma and transcend, maybe ssbm and toto and cracker.

Cracker and deer haven't done much from what I gather.

Don't like gamma at all and he is my next best guess for scum.

Transcend is doing very little in comparison to his meta. His vote on toto is also unexplained.
In post 793, chilledtea wrote:Aubrey is my town read for several reasons, he has followed my line of thinking regarding some events in the game and I find that to be difficult to be replicated by a scum member.

Alban is a town read.

LQ is still a semi town read but I didn't like his push on alban.

Lethargy, gamma are still my scumspects and
nothing has changed since my last reads list.

Sorry that I haven't done much, I was busy with work. But I am here now.
Soooo what happened here. You started out scum reading Toto....Now all of a sudden you dont understand why he is being scumread, ISO him, and he's all good.
In post 1009, Aubrey wrote:If he were to flip scum, I'd be very interested in you Chilled.
In post 1095, Aubrey wrote:hmmm. I think we are at a point where we just need a flip.

I'd stop comparing TOS to forum mafia. They are vastly different in nature while similar in some areas. Furthermore, bragging about wins isn't a good look. Nor does it mean much here. Least not to me.
In post 1096, Aubrey wrote:I was getting a little bit shaky on the Toto wagon. Didn't seem it was getting much resistance what so ever, and built kinda fast, but that has changed somewhat. I mostly voted him since I felt like he was pushing easier players, and looking busy w/o dealing with other affairs that were going on much. Furthermore, I remembered other players saying they were suspicious of him, but never actually voted him really. Seemed kinda strange. I was shocked when Transcend and LQ joined shortly after my vote.

Now that it is has gained traction, and had what felt like decent resistance,...it seems like a viable lynch to learn something from.
I'd like to have a lynch sooner rather than later. Maybe one more day of talk, but really I'd like to not get down to the wire on this. Hopefully by day 2 the other empty slots will be replaced or back in action.
In post 1143, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1140, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1139, Aubrey wrote:tick tock tick tock.
What game were you thinking of where there was a (or several) close calls with lynches at the deadline? How many times has that happened to you?
Like every damn game from my home site that I began my mafia journey in. We'd come up to a few hours (sometime hour) before days end, and be begging for a hammer vote some days. I'm just at the point where I feel like we need a flip, so eh. Toto's lynch is fine with me. Quite fine with it.
In post 1135, chilledtea wrote:
Toto seems like a very randomly picked mislynch at this point. Between dave, toto, lethargy, deers, cracker(KT) we could have basically picked anyone, and we have little reason to differentiate between these slots.
Then why fight against the Toto lynch? If you feel so strongly that he has some shred of townieness sincerity, quote it. L1.
In post 1153, Aubrey wrote:There is no counter wagon going on. Yet there is a bunch of talk against the likely lynch today. All I'm skimming here is
"oh god why him? anybody could have been picked out of X peeps. blah blah blah.
" and the name that continues to stand out the most to me is Dave. Dave seems to be the next viable lynch out of everyone here in line with Toto. Yet there is only one vote on the guy. Hell Chilled straight up said he was scummier than Toto. Yet no vote.

Transcend doesn't seem like a viable lynch right now. Yet Gamma continues to vote him. Why? If you do not feel as if Toto is scum and is a likely mislynch then you should vote for someone who has a better potential at flipping scum and is somewhat of a viable lynch. Yet he is opposed. He happens to aggree with Chilled though.

Chilled voting Lethargy? It probably aint going to happen unless they swoop in and say something so bizarre that it straight up earns them a scum quick lynch. Yet he is opposed or questions the Toto lynch and feels as if he has some town sincerity in his posts. Posts that he has yet to quote or go into detail on. Mixed with his above statement.

Keyen is on a old lynch option. Who knows what is going on in his head there.

The only person here who has actively voted against the Toto wagon is SSBM.

I mean, hell. TOTO HIMSELF ISNT EVEN VOTING AGIANST HIS WAGON. :facepalm:

I straight up wouldn't be shocked if Toto flipped Town or Scum. I think his flip will give us some juicy things to go off of tomorrow though. Thats for sure. If he flips town, I might not be against thinking a scum trying to pretend to be against the lynch knowing he'd flip town either.
In post 1205, Aubrey wrote:btw. How am I the one with little to no stances here when LQ has been sheeping every vote when he isnt voting empty slots?

--

Fascinating
, as in I'm rather bored and unimpressed with this push currently.
In post 1317, Aubrey wrote:UNVOTE: Toto

Pretty sure he was at L1. If not, damn.

I'll cast a vote later tonight when I have more time to read in depth.
In post 1460, Aubrey wrote:
sigh

VOTE: Dave

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

tl;dr - Aubrey thought Toto would be a good lynch for information so I think I got Aubrey and alban confused when I was talking about refusing to hammer. The most consistent SR from Aubrey was directed at LQ but he also didn't think highly of me or Transcend. He disapproved of Gamma's actions a lot of the time but I feel like that was more of a playstyle clash than anything. The quotes with blue highlight in them are an interesting point on chilledtea
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

so yeah I'm still sitting at either LQ+Toto or LQ+Transcend
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Creature »

Oh damn, 682 can't suck that much.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Creature »

What makes me think LQ is town is the post count, feels like he was really motivated, which is a towntell.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Creature »

If I have to reconsider my LQ townread, then I'll have to find another townread. I don't like large scum pools.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Creature »

We could also try to lynch scum then settle the townblock later.

I think I'm less likely to be nightkilled now.
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Transcend »

yea, Eric was the only reason i townread that slot at all.

I think I townread him because his reason for voting me was too ridiculous for him to be scum, but LQ has really done nothing good for the slot.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

ssbm, what do you think of

1) Vedith

2) Creature

Don't ignore this like last time.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

Transcend, eric's reason was that you are the first one to post - that seemed rvs. Did you get a town read by an rvs?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Transcend »

i don't know if itwas actually rvs though beacause he kept the vote for so long.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Don't remember you asking me about either of them so I scrolled back and saw you did ask me if I have no opinion of creature so I'll count that I guess. I'm not interested in voting either of them at this point in time.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I said either lq and Trans or lq and toto imo
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Transcend »

WHERE IS YOUR VOTE YOUNG MAN
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 am

Post by chilledtea »

ssbm, you may not be interested in voting either of them but I am interested in knowing what you think of them.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 am

Post by chilledtea »

Creature, have you been nightkilled many times as town?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Creature »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... layedGames

You can check here. It's not too much, but it's what's happening more frequently right now.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”