Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 894, Aj The Epic wrote:You realize her suspect list was not only bad, but included you, not IaI.
Because ours was so much better?
In post 895, Kairal wrote:I read through Io's ISO and either I missed it or she never really made a push on IamI - why are Shadow and Mini suddenly pointing fingers there?
IamI is just someone I didn't really care about because I thought I had a bigger fish to fry. Now I don't, so I started to care.
In post 897, Flubbernugget wrote:Both of the flips were lynchbait so I can't see much to analyze from it.
Jin is the biggest lynchbait I've ever seen on this site. He almost got lynched as a claimed mason, and he got lynched as a (pretty obvious) villager in a LYLO recently. You flub were in one of those games, so you should know that.

Also there is something to analyse from Io's wagon but I don't have time atm.
In post 897, Flubbernugget wrote:I think MDS Saj and massive are scum. Why should the flips discredit that?
Exactly what does this scumteam gain from massive turning on his universally townread partner at the worst possible moment? Getting himself lynched? I didn't really need the towncredit from that. Getting me lynched? That's obviously bad, and the most it could do would be chain a next day lynch onto Shadow because of the "mod confirmed alignment" bs. Shadow is lynchbaity anyway. As for Jin, uhm. Doesn't exactly have a stellar record with being townread. If anyone had to be bussed, it would've been him.

What I'm saying is, making fantasy teams like that without a scumflip is an utter waste of time. A big part of being scum is creating false associations and you should know this. You're not that new to mafia.
Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am neither scum or scum. I am Jin, master townie. Anyways, if i had a gun to my head and i had to lay down a vote i would vote massive from going off of yesterday but i was wrong about Newman and IO, so maybe i am not 100% right all the time. About these votes on me, i dont seem to see a case, am i just missing it?
Does anyone find it a bit weird that Jin is carbon-copying *all* of my reads?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Think of it like we think alike MDS, i wasnt trying to copy you.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 877, Aj The Epic wrote:What's up with the IaI vote, Shadow? I don't think you've said anything about him prior.
Reaction test.

I've developed no reads in this games by interacting with other players.
I thought town was going in the correct direction so I just sheeped my town reads basically, the Hello flip just baffled me. Even the way the claimed I couldn't believe it at all. It seemed like it was a last ditch attempt at drawing a CC.
Been pretty crap by my own standards, so I wanted to see how he reacts and how other do to it.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 838, massive wrote:VOTE: Newman
Can you explain why you voted Hello here after his cop claim?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Shadow is lynchbaity anyway.
Oh please.
People just like to vote me because I'm not nice. That makes me "lynchbaity" so be it. I don't fake stuff.
Also, this being "lynchbaity", I've been mislynched a grand total of zero times. If you don't count the two times I was lol hammered by shit posters not keeping count of the votes and then once I was quick hammered by scum in 3p lylo for the win.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 371, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.
Where do you get this from? We haven't played in a completed game together yet? Have you read my games?
Show

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 am

Post by massive »

In post 903, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 838, massive wrote:VOTE: Newman
Can you explain why you voted Hello here after his cop claim?
I did not believe his claim.

---

There's an awful lot of "I would vote massive again today but oh how wrong my reads were yesterday" going on.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Did you learn anything from how people reacted to the claim?
What do you expect from town/scum?
Show

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 508, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Well its blatantly obvious to me who scum is, ill give you a hint, its flubber. He doesnt take much interest in the game until he feels he can strike at an opportune time and argue his way into getting a player lynched. He also, like Massive, doesnt really explain much. He also is just pointing fingers at MDS and pushing the points she is making aside. Its sort of like when you argue with your parents and they say "That doesnt matter, listen to me, i am the parent" he is just deflecting what she says with minimal effort.
In post 509, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I was typing when he posted his last few posts that defend himself a little more, it all looks very suspect to me still but not vote warranting.
Why didn't you vote in 508 though? This immediately followed Grey and MDS attacking Flubber. You're basically just reiterating what they say, but aren't following through at all. Your previous vote to this is on me here:
In post 371, Secret Agent Jin wrote:This is what i got from the catch up. Grey is stupidly arguing with the mod about a decision he made which i aupport. Gamma felt he needed to force replace Clous and he did, end of story, move on. Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.

Having gotten the non-important game things out of the way i can turn to the game now. I agee with Grey and MDS, whatever Massive is attempting is horrible. His posts seem weird and somehow faux-biased° yet i dont know where his faux-bias is coming from or why he is so biased towards MDS.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Massive

° I use faux-bias but the word doesnt describe how i feel. Massive is pushing and voting weirdly yet i still dont understand any of his reasons or his posts. It all seems like fake/made up pushes and posts, like he is trying too hard to pull things from where they are not.
where you show the same aptitude in buddying Grey and MDS and following their lead, but don't show the same compunction about moving your vote.

I could vote Jin but I'm bad at counting so anyone got an unofficial vote count?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:32 am

Post by massive »

In post 907, Shadow_step wrote:Did you learn anything from how people reacted to the claim?
What do you expect from town/scum?
I remember thinking there was a lot of "oh I don't believe his claim but unvote anyways" but I haven't gotten to that point in my re-read. Is that more scummy or towny? On one hand, with that claim it's very unlikely that a mislynch will happen, so staying on the wagon is unlikely to yield good results for scum. On the other hand, scum would know he's telling the truth and not need to caveat the wagon jump with the shade-throwing. Is that actually a towny behavior?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:34 am

Post by massive »

(It's just 3 so)

VOTE: Secret Agent Jin
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:36 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Almost 20 posts and not one person has commented on the following:
In post 892, I Am Innocent wrote:Need more from Dierfire. So far two votes, Cloudkicker/Shadows slot (who I read town) and Io. 21 posts between him and his predecessor.
In post 893, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 892, I Am Innocent wrote:Need more from Dierfire. So far two votes, Cloudkicker/Shadows slot (who I read town) and Io. 21 posts between him and his predecessor.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 4&sr=posts

Dierfire's predecessor had no problem joining another game and being active there. Newbie scum pressure?

I'd say Dierfire is my #2 suspect at the moment.
Makes me feel even better about scum Dierfire
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:38 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Everyone, your read & willingness to vote/not vote for Dierfire in your next post please.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:54 am

Post by massive »

AJ the Epic
looking slightly more town for saying the same thing (sorta) in 526 but you just assume he thinks we're scum together; why no investigation into the why there? You practically give him an out which he takes in 527. Were you happy with that answer? Your next post has you shifting gears to Newman and then pushing that ad inf without going back to Jin.

----

I don't have any issue with Dierfire. 656 is good townposting. Also I find his push on Io consistent even if ultimately wrong, which feels good to me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 580, MiniDeathStar wrote:supermassive scum hole
yo dat mah theme song yo

------

Rereading this just makes me realize how hard Kairal should be townreading me by now.

------

MDS
: Why haven't you voted for Newman by 591? I brought it up yesterday as you protecting him but now honestly I'm really curious. Your vote on me was 354. You have at this point in the day spent 5 or 6 posts talking about it. The wagon on me has somewhat abated and the wagon on Newman was building. Why no vote? You eventually say "too scummy to be scum" in 777 but you clearly believe he's scum in 591.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 913, massive wrote:
AJ the Epic
looking slightly more town for saying the same thing (sorta) in 526 but you just assume he thinks we're scum together; why no investigation into the why there? You practically give him an out which he takes in 527. Were you happy with that answer? Your next post has you shifting gears to Newman and then pushing that ad inf without going back to Jin.

----

I don't have any issue with Dierfire. 656 is good townposting. Also I find his push on Io consistent even if ultimately wrong, which feels good to me.
Simply because my intention with SAJin wasn't to corner him. I didn't think he was scum, but needed an answer to the question regardless. Who am I to go "Yeah you didn't wash dishes"? Newman had been my scum read prior anyways, so I was just refocusing back on where I was.

With Dierfire, his predecessor is in R2R games. They're easier, less pressured and more suiting someone who hasn't played this game for long periods of time. Larger games with a full roster of experienced players can be difficult, so I really don't think being replacing out is anything more than being overwhelmed. I've personally liked Dierfire's posts, and am not going to base suspicions off a replace-out.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Jin is the biggest lynchbait I've ever seen on this site. He almost got lynched as a claimed mason, and he got lynched as a (pretty obvious) villager in a LYLO recently. You flub were in one of those games, so you should know that.

Also there is something to analyse from Io's wagon but I don't have time atm.
This doesn't excuse his play. It just means scum are more likely to bus
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Exactly what does this scumteam gain from massive turning on his universally townread partner at the worst possible moment? Getting himself lynched? I didn't really need the towncredit from that. Getting me lynched? That's obviously bad, and the most it could do would be chain a next day lynch onto Shadow because of the "mod confirmed alignment" bs. Shadow is lynchbaity anyway. As for Jin, uhm. Doesn't exactly have a stellar record with being townread. If anyone had to be bussed, it would've been him.

What I'm saying is, making fantasy teams like that without a scumflip is an utter waste of time. A big part of being scum is creating false associations and you should know this. You're not that new to mafia.
You're either criticizing me for not using pre flipped associatives, or you know a LOT more about the scum team than you should.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will be gone from mid-Friday to late-Sunday. mhsmith0 will be taking over while I am gone.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VC
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 904, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Shadow is lynchbaity anyway.
Oh please.
People just like to vote me because I'm not nice. That makes me "lynchbaity" so be it. I don't fake stuff.
Also, this being "lynchbaity", I've been mislynched a grand total of zero times. If you don't count the two times I was lol hammered by shit posters not keeping count of the votes and then once I was quick hammered by scum in 3p lylo for the win.
*cough Masquerade game cough*
In post 906, massive wrote:I did not believe his claim.
Neither did many others, but they were afraid of lynching a claimed cop when he had a chance to prove himself. Why weren't you?
In post 912, I Am Innocent wrote:Everyone, your read & willingness to vote/not vote for Dierfire in your next post please.
Townlean. I don't think I want to vote him atm. Replacing out is not alignment indicative.
In post 914, massive wrote:Rereading this just makes me realize how hard Kairal should be townreading me by now.
Why?
In post 914, massive wrote:MDS: Why haven't you voted for Newman by 591? I brought it up yesterday as you protecting him but now honestly I'm really curious. Your vote on me was 354. You have at this point in the day spent 5 or 6 posts talking about it. The wagon on me has somewhat abated and the wagon on Newman was building. Why no vote? You eventually say "too scummy to be scum" in 777 but you clearly believe he's scum in 591.
I thought he looked pretty awful, but my FoS on you was stronger and I didn't think you were scum together. It was more of an either/or situation.
In post 917, Flubbernugget wrote:You're either criticizing me for not using pre flipped associatives, or you know a LOT more about the scum team than you should.
Obviously your fantasy scum team makes no sense because I'm on it and I'm town. But even assuming I'm scum, it still makes no sense and I explained why.

It's counterproductive to speculate on scum pairs without knowing at least one scum and you know that. You have a decent chance of being wrong about one scumread, and even a bigger chance of being wrong about two. This is without mentioning that scum deliberately play in a way to hide their connections and create false associations with townies. I'm not scumreading you for dreaming up teams, but I don't think it's in any way helpful, especially since you're wrong.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

backup mod / VC spammer ego post
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:05 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 920, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 912, I Am Innocent wrote:Everyone, your read & willingness to vote/not vote for Dierfire in your next post please.
Townlean. I don't think I want to vote him atm. Replacing out is not alignment indicative.
Sorry blanket statements about what is and isn't AI don't work with me. I look for motive:

1) Elhabe waits until post 101 to make her first post here.
2) Elhabe apologizes for her one and only post.
3) Elhabe votes for a completely horrid reason...once that someone like you might argue is not AI (or even not likely scum alignment indicative)
4) Elhabe replaces in another game (albeit a Newbie one that could be contrived as easier)
5) Since I shouldn't talk about other ongoing games, I will just say to all of you, look at when her first post was there, look at her next posts, and see if you see the same Elhabe there that you do here.

Sorry I don't. So yeah, I think this replace out is AI, sue me. My guess is scared little Elhabe was scum and replaced out here...
In post 101, Elhabe21 wrote:A little new at this but
VOTE: CloudKicker
Cuz you're standing out more than others
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Also, as a reminder, discussion of ongoing mafia games is not allowed
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30907
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 905, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 371, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.
Where do you get this from? We haven't played in a completed game together yet? Have you read my games?
I believe the game is still going on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”