Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11775 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11738, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No clue if that is a hammer or not ...

I'll be leaving detailed instructions to Random in the Gem PT so I'm comfortable that Town has this in hand even if I die overnight.

Would prefer to ally with Almost tonight ...
Considering Fuzzy doesn't have a shot tonight I don't see why not. I will submit you as my ally.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11776 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11731, grapes wrote:Fuzzy. Hammer it.
In post 11741, grapes wrote:
In post 11734, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
vote Grapes
Scumclaim.
:eek: :facepalm:

Btw, I -for one- am not "sure" of anything until the mod confirms it. However, if you're Town the game will go on. If you're scum but you have another p alive the game will continue. Only if you were the last scum will it end. So, no harm in making plans that do not materialize because the game is over, but it'd be dumb NOT to have alliances and such pre-planned bc we cannot communicate after the thread is locked.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11777 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11747, grapes wrote:Fuzzy if you're scum you can't win. Decide whether earth or gems deserve it more.

Town kicked ass this game for a while gems all coasted.
Gems canNOT win w/o Earth. Remember?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11778 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 11711, grapes wrote:When exactly do you think I aligned with scum? I've never stopped pushing lynches on
reds
In post 11761, grapes wrote:Are there other colored scum?
So is this just sour grapes (haha, pun) from scum who got lynched or are you seriously trying to be cute by suggesting that you didn’t start the exchange specifically mentioning the color red?
In post 11768, grapes wrote:I really can't believe this still this is just the most far out ridiculous thing why did you all buy into this garbage.
Well I find it interesting that you aren’t even looking sideways at the two main players who have been pushing the 7 scum possibility in RR and Almost.
In post 11769, grapes wrote:There's 6 fucking rubies in the show. Lapis makes perfect sense as a specific leftover traitor that joined them or whatever even though there was already a traitor.
Really? Per Wikipedia’s summary of the characters
Ruby squad
– Five Ruby soldiers sent by the Gem Homeworld to locate Jasper during the third season. The five have diverse personalities, but are all played by Charlyne Yi, in a performance that drew praise from critics.[26] They are portrayed as comically gullible, but when one, a veteran of the ancient Gem war, finally realizes that Steven has Rose Quartz's powers in the third season finale, she attacks him relentlessly under the assumption that he is Rose Quartz. At the end of the third season, all five are abandoned to float aimlessly in outer space.
So is Wikipedia wrong? Or are you peddling junk?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11779 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 11758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your stance is that Yume was lying about Mastin being confirmed Town to her?
My stance is that Yume drew conclusions like she did for skybird
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11780 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:30 am

In post 11779, Shiro wrote:My stance is that Yume drew conclusions like she did for skybird
That possibility has crossed my mind too ... but ...
In post 837, Yume wrote:No, it says they're confirmed town in hood OP.
That is pretty explicitly clear that Yume was saying the PT Opening Post explicitly indicated mastin was Confirmed Town. I can't think she went to all the trouble of specifying that if she was just mistaken.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11781 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

MOI
never said it was or was not ..just saying I need to go back and check......
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #11782 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11765, grapes wrote:Fuzzy, be a bro and kill random that'll give earth more time to wake up and realize it's not that easy.
Now this is an outright scum claim! You first said MoI was scummy for pushing you, then you want random dead. You already tried to mud sling at Mastina, and have casted doubt against each and every slot other than those 3 as well.

I'm now 80% sure you're counting on everyone submitting their actions early at night then forgetting all about it till the day break. No other explanation for this. This means that there IS another living scumster, and that -I think- would be Shiro.

There's no way Shiro can kill all of myself, MoI & RR, but even if he did (I have no idea how that could happen) he will then have discarded almost everyone he could have pushed on tomorrow. That would leave only Fuzzy to try and mislynch.

However, you're forgetting one thing: FUZZY DOES NOT HAVE A SHOT. Furthermore, HE IS NO ALLYING WITH ANYONE TONIGHT.

Which reminds me (if nobody has proposed a better composition):

MoI/A50
RR/Shiro
random/Mastina
Fuzzy >> no one.

MoI requested allying with me, so that's fine.
Shiro was bubbled by the Gems and cannot talk to Mastina (because allying with her provides no PT) so it's only logical that he allies with the only one available for him to actually have a OT with.
That only leaves random & Mastina to ally together, since Fuzzy said he doesn't want to ally and won't benefit from an alliance.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11783 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia
. Whether the Masons' ability to privately communicate can be used at any time or at Night only is up to the moderator's discretion. The number of Masons can vary from game to game, and it is not impossible for there to exist separate Mason groups within the same game.
from Mafia wiki

In Werewolf flavor, these are called Monks (most notably in the Open Setup Masons and Monks).

If there is one Mason, there is always another. A single Mason is equivalent to an Innocent Child.

Masons are the central feature in the Open Setup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but than it goes on to say this

The Mason role has generated a fair amount of controversy and a few offshoots. Be sure you ask the moderator what precisely it means to be a Mason, as all of the below have been known to simply be called "Mason".

Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute. These nonconfirmed Masons are supposed to be middling in certainty between Neighbors (see below) and confirmed Masons; however, this is impossible to mathematically verify. Alternatively, moderators may introduce Werewolves into Masonries (and likewise Mafia members into Monasteries) without bastardry, as the definition of a Mason or Monk is that they are confirmed not to be a member of a specific non-Town faction.

The term for players who know each other to be Town but are unable to speak to each other privately is Best Friends, though this has fallen into disuse.

To contrast, the standard term for players who do not know each others' alignments but can speak to each other privately is Neighbors.

There is nothing sacred about the Masons being forced to talk at Night only; allowing Masons to speak at all times raises their effectiveness somewhat

I dont know maybe I am nuts........but if Grapes flips town I think we need to really think if there is a scum in the Gem Group.........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11784 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 pm

so heres the possibilities

a) I am scum and I didn't take a shot last night bc I couldn't
b) the scum did not take a shot bc either they forgot / didn't have time
c) shot and either missed or got RB
d) couldn't shoot bc when the gem was bubbled , the scum was bubbled as well and couldn't make a shot
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11785 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:01 pm

I am really hoping Grapes is messing with us and will flip scum but right now I have my doubt.........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11786 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:04 pm

You can lynch me tomorrow if Grapes flip town but on day 11 please consider MOI or Random...
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11787 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Vasoon can we have extension for 2 days.......I know many of us will be spending time with family and friends Christmas Eve and Christmas
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11788 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 11787, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Vasoon can we have extension for 2 days.......I know many of us will be spending time with family and friends Christmas Eve and Christmas

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE
HAVE A FULL EXTRA WEEK TO THE DEADLINE, FOR I AM A MERCIFUL MOD.
Also, shit, I'll get a VC up soon, get off my back.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11789 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:29 pm

I don't think anybody was asking for a VC except those voices in your head but since you mention it,,,,,,,,,,,
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11790 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

"I guess it'll take more than a kiss to heal damage from the Diamonds."
Pearl,
Monster Reunion
VOTECOUNT 9.02

Grapes (5):
Almost50, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, MagnaofIllusion, Thefuzzylogic99
Reasonably Rational (1):
Mastin2
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
grapes, Shiro

Not Voting (0):

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2017-01-07 00:00:00)

The Current Stress is -1:

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11791 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 am

wait is this not a lynch?????

I am confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11792 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:19 am

unvote

Hopefully its not a lynch and I can unvote
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 11783, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I dont know maybe I am nuts........but if Grapes flips town I think we need to really think if there is a scum in the Gem Group.........
And at that moment scum FTL realised that in order to win he needs to mislynch gems somehow because everyone else will be almost confirmed town.

See, you lynch grapes and I die
You lynch RR and he kills either almost or mastin(most likely almost but doesnt really matter)

IF The game doesnt end and mastin is indeed aligned with us(or almost is there and since game doesnt end confirmed town) then what? He cannot lynch her(or almsot) so he needs to lynch either MoI or random.

Thus he is preparing from right now.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Shiro »

Guys please, he is being so obvious it pains me.
To me:
About me:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:00 am

In post 11794, Shiro wrote:Guys please, he is being so obvious it pains me.
Yeah but if he's the sole scum he's doomed regardless at this point so I don't really see the worry when grapes flip will confirm the game-state.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 11795, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 11794, Shiro wrote:Guys please, he is being so obvious it pains me.
Yeah but if he's the sole scum he's doomed regardless at this point so I don't really see the worry when grapes flip will confirm the game-state.
fair enough, but because i fear my death is imminent tonight may Iget a promise of insta lynch fuzzy tommorow after grapes flips ? I will vote grapes if that happens.
To me:
About me:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #11797 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:10 am

In post 11796, Shiro wrote:fair enough, but because i fear my death is imminent tonight may Iget a promise of insta lynch fuzzy tommorow after grapes flips ? I will vote grapes if that happens.
You get my full promise that if both myself and Fuzzy are alive tomorrow I will vote there without hesitation.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11798 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 am

I honestly expected Vasoon to come back online and confirm lynch........Okay this means it is going to take 6 to lynch today. Not sure if this is some weird power Grapes has or if this is general thing among players

Shiro
I am honestly trying to follow your logic and its even confusing to me......... You say that I didn't kill the gems before bc it would narrow down the POE poll and leave me in danger of being lynched but now you say I desperately trying to. Huh....Really.I am confused. Okay what is your opinion on my possibilities list,,,,,would you confirm that its likely one of the possibilities listed?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #11799 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Varsoon »

If you have questions for me, please bold them if you want me to answer you via PM or in-thread (if possible).
The Votecount is rendered correctly (unless I misattributed a vote somewhere). Grapes has five votes, which is the majority required for a lynch, but is not currently lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”