Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.05:!:
Impoetic (4)
: Titus, ssbm_Kyouko, Drone, TTTT
-- L-1!

Drone (1)
: Sesq

NOT VOTING (4)
: Impoetic, Raskolnikov, gerryoat, shannon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)
Last edited by JaeReed on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2181, gerryoat wrote:Impoetic, can I ask you why you haven't really voted or anything. Please give an actual reason as it will give me a better read on you.
The reason why I haven't voted should be kind of obvious, though. I haven't been here or read much, and anyone who's played with me in any version of mafia -- which certainly includes you -- knows that i'm really bad at making decisions and really bad at... playing the game, honestly. Obviously not normally this bad, but this game it has become worse and worse. D1, it really happened before I could; I came back to a wagon on RB, which I didn't mind, but didn't want to hammer when I knew nothing about the game anymore and Titus (a player I respect) was saying she townread him. That last part of the reason is bogus, but it's what went through my mind, and I'm trying to be honest.

Day 2, all the wagons were on PR claims and PR reports, and as you know, in normal mafia, it's pretty suboptimal to vote those off early on unless you're sure. I don't know if it's the same here, because again, I don't know much about setups; that's why I kept asking. You'll see that in the last part of my ISO in the few posts i did make. If people answered, I always missed it. As for starting my own, I just didn't have enough information or confidence to really feel like voting/fosing anyone, and I was just being a bad player.

Today, I have been completely absent. This is the first or second time I've even checked the website.

I might be a little cheap for playing this card, especially considering it was for slightly different reasons the other time, but you were in the other game I pulled this and I was the clear PR. I just felt completely frozen reads-wise. It applies to my epicmafia play and it applies to a much more debilitating extent here. I am fully aware of how terrible my play has been, and I kept pretending to myself I'd change it, but I don't think I'm capable of that right now, especially with how far behind I am.

Sorry.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Specifically I think it should be obvious to gerryoat, but i see he isn't voting.

@Titus: If I recall correctly I thought you were scummier than some others day 1 primarily due to townreading RB and your claim being a powerful PR in a mini normal (which shouldn't have too many, I think? not sure) when you were about to get lynched, but felt/feel hesitant actually stating that. I was also considering shannon/sesq, but at the time I reconsidered on Sesq due to the beginning of their iso (lol) and shannon is mechanically more likely town than others.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by shannon »

Impoetic if you just keep playing you'll be fine, you're not that far behind mostly we are just arguing the toss about Titus vs Drone vs Me and now we're talking about you.

PS - You missed the part where you were asked to claim x
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah shannon declared her vote should be seen as on you already and then TTTT voted putting you at L-1 so if she's asking for a claim now I assume it's intent to hammer from her.
Do you have intent to hammer shannon?
Also don't hammer before Sesq/Drone talk please
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Not claiming unless there's intent to hammer because I see this as a pressure wagon/a wagon on someone who has been not participating, and I feel like it'd be a waste, but please tell me so i have the chance if you actually have intent to hammer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Impoetic

Mah finger slipped.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I just checked and you were already voting me,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Impoetic
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Teehee
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:11 am

Post by shannon »

In post 2329, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yeah shannon declared her vote should be seen as on you already and then TTTT voted putting you at L-1 so if she's asking for a claim now I assume it's intent to hammer from her.
Do you have intent to hammer shannon?
Also don't hammer before Sesq/Drone talk please
I won't hammer until we get the Sesq/Drone stuff.

I'd really like it if we could agree on a course of action going forward, or at least a general strategy, for both possible results of this flip.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:21 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2327, Impoetic wrote:@Titus: If I recall correctly I thought you were scummier than some others day 1 primarily due to townreading RB and your claim being a powerful PR in a mini normal (which shouldn't have too many, I think? not sure) when you were about to get lynched, but felt/feel hesitant actually stating that
You thought Titus was scummy during day1 for TRing RB?
That implies your day1 thoughts leaned to rb being scum
just read your day1 iso and nope
you literally took no stance on either Titus or rb day1
when rb was at L-1 you wrote
That's it.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:23 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2335, shannon wrote:I'd really like it if we could agree on a course of action going forward, or at least a general strategy, for both possible results of this flip.
No.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:25 am

Post by TTTT »

I need rask and gerryBFF to take a stance on Impo before the hammer
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:05 am

Post by shannon »

@Sesq do you consider Impoetic a compromise lynch, or do you 100% oppose it?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2336, TTTT wrote:
In post 2327, Impoetic wrote:@Titus: If I recall correctly I thought you were scummier than some others day 1 primarily due to townreading RB and your claim being a powerful PR in a mini normal (which shouldn't have too many, I think? not sure) when you were about to get lynched, but felt/feel hesitant actually stating that
That's it.
that was d2
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

This is a liability lynch (oops) rather than a scum lynch, meaning mafia gets a free day even though I'm still considering subbing out (have been posting without being caught up so I'm pretty sure I'm further behind than you think, Shannon -- though the potential subber-inner would be that far behind too, they'd most likely be better than me) so the fact that I *am* subbing out should be cause for unvote unless you actually SR me, which I don't remember people voicing while I was actually active (except that brief wagon at d1 which dissipated just as briefly).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2339, shannon wrote:@Sesq do you consider Impoetic a compromise lynch, or do you 100% oppose it?
And with 11 days left, there's no way anyone should be on a compromise lynch, especially as a hammerer.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2341, Impoetic wrote:This is a liability lynch (oops) rather than a scum lynch, meaning mafia gets a free day even though I'm still considering subbing out (have been posting without being caught up so I'm pretty sure I'm further behind than you think, Shannon -- though the potential subber-inner would be that far behind too, they'd most likely be better than me) so the fact that I *am* subbing out should be cause for unvote unless you actually SR me, which I don't remember people voicing while I was actually active (except that brief wagon at d1 which dissipated just as briefly).
I'm beginning to think that with daytalk on shannon could have placed a quick vote on you to make your wagon look too easy/fast so that it would break up. Other people could reason it was my vote that did that but I know that if any vote was placed intentionally to make the wagon dissipate it was shannon's. That's when you followed up saying something like "wait don't speedlynch me guys I just saw like 3 votes" (quoting from memory) and then the wagon broke up soon after
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

Why didn't sub out or do more ages ago? I have been nagging you to vote since d1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:15 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2340, Impoetic wrote:
In post 2336, TTTT wrote:
That's it.
that was d2
No it wasn't.
unless by "that" you mean something other than what we are talking about...
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:17 am

Post by TTTT »

All I want for Christmas:
Sesq, Rask, and gerryBFF to take a stand on Imp
someone to hammer
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Impoetic lynch looks pretty meh tbh.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Shannon

I want this dead. She's very good at going with the flow and I think that nice/conciliatory nature is winning people over.
But she's like a chameleon in terms of stances.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 211, Impoetic wrote:
In post 207, rb wrote:
Impoetic wrote:It's not like I malignantly quickhammered. I joke-voted. I'm telling you there isn't scum motivation in joke-voting, and it's only bad for town because the culprit is town in the first place; if I were mafia, I'd be giving town the rope with which to hang me for... what? A tiny chance to get one townie lynched early in d1... which would require two townies messing up and doing the same thing you're saying i'm scum for?
How do u know im townie though?
you're most likely town because statistically most people are town in the game, and the argument against me is assuming you're town so there's no point in considering the other scenario
This doesn't look scum-on-scum imo. Impoetic's answer here is what got her wagoned a bit later, but assuming or slipping someone as town when they're scum doesn't make any sense.
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”