Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 124, Malakittens wrote:
So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in .
I like the fact he got the game from RVS into :serious mode:.
@Mala post 100 is not Hawk's.

Also tbh, I didn't like Hawk saying that his vote on Alisae, someone he considers is a soft town lean, was a way of getting us out of RVS. Usually we just transition out of RVS phase, we don't require someone to officially announce it.

And why is everyone unvoting their RVS vote. Keep it till you get a scumread on someone else.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah, Hawk didn't make a lot of sense there pushing his townread. I also don't know what type of reaction he was hoping for. This is why I'm kinda on the fence with him. On the other hand he seems rather talkative, is trying to move the game forward, and the early read list has me kinda like, Eeeh. Hence the rather soft town lean for now.

Dagger hasn't done much yet to have me aliviate my vote.

Kain is probably going to be a pain to place in general based on meta.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 139, innocentvillager wrote:Wow dudes I don't know this game idk what to think

Getting mixed vibes all around
What happened here? You went from what seemed like somewhat sturdy guy reads to being vexed all around.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

Gut*
damn phone.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

I meant 116.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.

Vert why does my Aelin read bother you? Null/town or null/scum are like the softest of leans.

Mala:
2 things.
1. Specifically why don't you like my read list in 116? It's a soft read list. I clarify that later.
2. I'm glad someone else called out Alisae cause that felt horribly like a trap since it's a big pool of circular logic and opinions till people flip.

What about the dump didn't you like? Please elaborate more.

Don't like this logic. Just because I agree with someone's logic and point to it as a simple explanation for why I lean one way does not discount my read. Not going to pressure your reads? What reads? You posted once before that. Scum reading this. Still thinking you're Scummy.

VOTE: Mala [/Mala]
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Mala
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 106, Hawk wrote:
In post 105, Alisae wrote: You're trying to get us out of RVS. Scum feel super uncomfortable in RVS.
Fair enough. Townread Alisae. I may have tried to move us out of RVS fairly quickly as this is my first forum mafia game and I'm a bit excited to play lol.

UNVOTE: Alisae
Did the town read come after that vote and reaction, or did you town read Alisae before that?
In post 127, Alisae wrote:Yeah, I do have a scumlean on him. But if I strongly felt he was scum at this point, I would have felt safe voting him. I don't yet.
Why don't you vote for scum leans? Because to me, this is similar scenario to fence sitting, and if some sort of wagon forms on them, you'd jump on and say well I did have a scum lean read on them so I think it's a viable wagon for me to join. Scum tend to join wagons, rather than actually contribute to begin one. I know you have stated reasons and actually interacted with him, but if I have any sort of scum read whether it's a leaning towards scum, slight scum read, to heavy scum read, that's where my vote would be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 157, Kop wrote:
In post 127, Alisae wrote:Yeah, I do have a scumlean on him. But if I strongly felt he was scum at this point, I would have felt safe voting him. I don't yet.
Why don't you vote for scum leans? Because to me, this is similar scenario to fence sitting, and if some sort of wagon forms on them, you'd jump on and say well I did have a scum lean read on them so I think it's a viable wagon for me to join. Scum tend to join wagons, rather than actually contribute to begin one. I know you have stated reasons and actually interacted with him, but if I have any sort of scum read whether it's a leaning towards scum, slight scum read, to heavy scum read, that's where my vote would be.
Why are you commeting on my playstyle?
GTKAS
| here.
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Aelin »

That's not a straight answer Alisae.
Rather, it's avoiding the question by answering with another question
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Alisae »

I know it's not.
But he's still doing it.
Once I wonder why he's commenting on my playstyle currently, I'll answer his question.
GTKAS
| here.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Kop »

In post 158, Alisae wrote:
In post 157, Kop wrote:
Why are you commeting on my playstyle?
I think it's a scum mentality that doesn't chase down scum leans, but would rather sit on the fence till someone actually starts it up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 160, Alisae wrote:I know it's not.
But he's still doing it.
Once I wonder why he's commenting on my playstyle currently, I'll answer his question.
If you have a scum lean, wouldn't you rather further the game by actually trying to force an opinion that can actually alter your read on said person.

If I had a scum lean on you, I'd be voting for you, and engaging with you and see where it would go. By the end of the debate, I'd have a bigger read on you than not doing so and just saying your a scum lean and leaving it at that. I'm no further forward into what you could possibly be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Alisae »

Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Hawk »

Liking Kop ScumHunting. 157 161 162.

Town lean on Alisae was after his response. He seemed like he was fencing to force conversation his continued fencing makes me feel like he's playing opportunistic scum. The switch to my primary SR and voting feels like diverting. If Mala is scum I would not nesscarily think Alisae is town because of that vote. If Mala isn't scum Alisae is now my strong number two SR.

Reading Kop as town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Hawk »

Wait I just noticed something sorry I'm clarifying my last post.

Alisae to me is playing anti town which idk how you read very well. zSays he has a scum lean on me. Kop questions doesn't get a straight answer. Aelin pressures, Alisae says he will respond when he knows why yes questioning his playstyle. Kop responds. Alisae says "Fair enough vote mala?"

Why if you think I'm Scum are you voting my SR? Why didn't you respond to Kop?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.

Vert why does my Aelin read bother you? Null/town or null/scum are like the softest of leans.

Mala:
2 things.
1. Specifically why don't you like my read list in 116? It's a soft read list. I clarify that later.
2. I'm glad someone else called out Alisae cause that felt horribly like a trap since it's a big pool of circular logic and opinions till people flip.

Don't like this logic. Just because I agree with someone's logic and point to it as a simple explanation for why I lean one way does not discount my read. Not going to pressure your reads? What reads? You posted once before that. Scum reading this. Still thinking you're Scummy.

It mainly bothered me because out of all the reads you presented, she was one of two reads I disagreed with because of her entrance. While my gut didn't feel her awkwardness in and was scummy, it didn't read as town at all to me so I was wondering how you could be leaning null-town on her. I'm feeling a little better about your read though based on her comment on KT's play in . I feel if she was scum, she would have tried to start to a wagon on him there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 166, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.

Mala:
2 things.

It mainly bothered me because out of all the reads you presented, she was one of two reads I disagreed with because of her entrance. While my gut didn't feel her awkwardness in and was scummy, it didn't read as town at all to me so I was wondering how you could be leaning null-town on her. I'm feeling a little better about your read though based on her comment on KT's play in . I feel if she was scum, she would have tried to start a wagon on him there.
EBWOP.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.
But sofar I like how he's pressuring Mala. Seems genuine and a town thing to do.

This post stinks of a full 180 turn towards Hawk.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 163, Alisae wrote:Kop that's fair.

The bold and colored part of the text was referring to you Hawk. Seems to me she is only voting Mala cause Mala had some issues with her earlier.

--

Kop, do you have any scum leans since you're not voting anybody?

UNVOTE: C.Dagger
VOTE: Alisae

:/ Hawk is already voting them, and you know InnocentVillager isn't a big fan of them. Both of ya'll had the same opinion on Hawk.

What's your deal with Mala all of a sudden?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 152, Aubrey wrote:
In post 139, innocentvillager wrote:Wow dudes I don't know this game idk what to think

Getting mixed vibes all around
What happened here? You went from what seemed like somewhat sturdy guy reads to being vexed all around.
take a wild guess

VOTE: aubrey
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by KainTepes »

INNOCENT VILLAGOR IS LURKING;;

lynch all the people who are washing water,, then eventually we will get the scumz
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 172, KainTepes wrote:INNOCENT VILLAGOR IS LURKING;;

lynch all the people who are
washing water
,, then eventually we will get the scumz
What does the bolded mean?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by KainTepes »

washing water means not posting anythign and pretending to be invisible like hiding in water........ but kain tepes has X RAY VISION AND CAN SEE THE WATER WASHERS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Return to “Completed Open Games”