Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1349, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I have no faith that this town will understand how both of y'all are town and we are not forced to lynch either of you but when it happens, when can I say I told ya so?
About the same time I am.. Grey actions look green and no one puts in as much effort as red as rainbow put into this. I think this is just role BS fuckery. However, Given how much RD put out and the consistancy of grey. I personally think we should keep them both around. If RD is putting in this effort all the time they'll burn out or slip up eventually. Likewise If Grey is faking a cop claim we should know fairly shortly by night actions.

I feel that the thoughtful way both RD and grey examined the game would be more fruitful for us still being in the game. I feel that If RD is read there miss lynches will eventually catchup to them, meanwhile they'll be forced to give indepth insight into how the Reds view us or for today how she does.

Like wise if Grey is red due to his claim he'll be forced to Reveal some other green players to us and though that becomes WIFOM We can assume if he lives long enough he'll be a red. As why leave the cop up for so long and risk being copped.

Least thats my sugar high thoughts on everything. I think its TvT while I'm literally vomiting rainbows.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:26 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I like Naomi, also paycheck just rolled in and I'm so happy
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1346, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:RD thinks you're not the real cop and the real cop keeps quiet so he isn't painted as a target N1. Fucking duh
Bullshit. There is zero incentive to shade my claim as town because even if I wasn't the real cop, casting doubt on my claim just makes it less likely I'll be the NK.

There is no defending Dash and you're Scum as fuck.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Asphodel
Asphodel
Goon
Asphodel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Asphodel »

In post 1349, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I have no faith that this town will understand how both of y'all are town and we are not forced to lynch either of you but when it happens, when can I say I told ya so?
How do you reconcile that with this quote?
In post 1046, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah im claiming miller. It why I specifically asked about the type of result that he would get since my role is a bit vague regarding it,
but heavily implies that he would be getting guilty/not guilty instead of mafia as he suggested.
Pedit: Grey's above post has a leap in logic that strikes me as particularly coming from town as opposed to scum.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

Look at the lengths Gin is going to in order to defend Dash.

Instead of waiting for her to answer the allegations against her, he is throwing out every excuse he can think of to answer for her actions.

He's not posting like he's defending a townread, he's posting like he's defending a scum buddy with a valuable PR.

He is invested in keeping her alive.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1353, Asphodel wrote:
In post 1046, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah im claiming miller. It why I specifically asked about the type of result that he would get since my role is a bit vague regarding it,
but heavily implies that he would be getting guilty/not guilty instead of mafia as he suggested.
Pedit: Grey's above post has a leap in logic that strikes me as particularly coming from town as opposed to scum.
Chip claims are not tailored to the existence of a Miller. That's straight up bullshit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1353, Asphodel wrote:
Cop results are not tailored to the existence of a Miller. That's straight up bullshit.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

Gin has made ~16 posts defending RainbowDash today alone.

16 posts in one day to defend a player that he can't possibly KNOW the alignment of unless they're both scum.

16 posts. In one day. To defend a player they supposedly don't know the alignment of as a fact.

Yeah fucking right.
---
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1046, Rainbowdash wrote:Really I think there is a better chance he is a VT who saw this work once and now tries to do anti-town play than he is a real cop. Either way I needed to claim here because I basically wreck a scum claim,
become basic conf-town due to it
and am a role that isn't even a threat to scum.
To everyone asking why scumDash claims miller instead of just NKing Grey, read the bolded. She thought the miller claim would get her confirmed town.

And I really don't think townDash would genuinely expect to be confirmed by claiming miller. That's definitely not how miller claims work, and Dashie's experienced enough to know that. But if she's fakeclaiming and she needs to sell town on the fakeclaim, throwing that line in there makes a lot more sense.

someone hammer please the day doesn't need to go on any longer TBH
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:23 pm

In post 1357, -Grey- wrote:Gin has made ~16 posts defending RainbowDash today alone.

16 posts in one day to defend a player that he can't possibly KNOW the alignment of unless they're both scum.

16 posts. In one day. To defend a player they supposedly don't know the alignment of as a fact.

Yeah fucking right.
If I wanted to lynch you, this would be a valid argument.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:31 pm

I hate the play to win rule. So badly do I want to hammer RD to show how much of a fucking idiot you're being but it'd be gamethrowing to lynch a townie out of spite against you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya know it actually gets you town points if you hammer scum.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Well that won't happen on this wagon
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:40 pm

In post 807, -Grey- wrote:
In post 806, Rainbowdash wrote:what type of results do you get: Guilty/Not Guilty or Mafia/Not Mafia.
Eenie meenie minie
Mafia/Not Mafia

Am I right?
A Miller that knows they are a Miller and flips as such is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Miller returns a
guilty
result if investigated by a Cop, "Miller" if investigated by a Role Cop, and "non-Vanilla" to a Vanilla Cop.

So the wiki says that's what shows up under normal guidelines
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1357, -Grey- wrote:Gin has made ~16 posts defending RainbowDash today alone.

Yeah fucking right.
People do this all the time. I've done it before. Dashie is known for it, as are others.

I don't even knothink what's going on but neither of you should've lynched. Cop/miller makes sense. Cop/miller/ascetic has happened before.

If you're legit, she's legit.

If you're fake, you're push on her makes sense.

Outside of that I've really got nothing to add until I can get to a computer and read.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1363, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 806, Rainbowdash wrote:what type of results do you get: Guilty/Not Guilty or Mafia/Not Mafia.
Eenie meenie minie
Mafia/Not Mafia

Am I right?
A Miller that knows they are a Miller and flips as such is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A Miller returns a
guilty
result if investigated by a Cop, "Miller" if investigated by a Role Cop, and "non-Vanilla" to a Vanilla Cop.

Your point? Pretty sure I already covered this anyway....
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1365, Ircher wrote:
In post 1363, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Eenie meenie minie
Mafia/Not Mafia

Am I right?
guilty

Your point? Pretty sure I already covered this anyway....
He's lying. Did you point that bit out?

The guilty/not guilty bit was an
example
given, not a definitive result format.
---
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Excuse me for using the wiki for shit I don't know about and quite honestly I'll believe a wiki over a player
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1367, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Excuse me for using the wiki for shit I don't know about and quite honestly I'll believe a wiki over a player
The wiki is outdated.
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1367, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Excuse me for using the wiki for shit I don't know about and quite honestly I'll believe a wiki over a player
Okay smartass, you want the wiki? Here's the fucking wiki

The official result is simply
UNFAVORABLE
. Guilty is an
EXAMPLE

LIE MORE!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

And thus I obliterated Gin's only excuse for defending RainbowDash.

What will he do next?!

Stay tuned, boys and girls. Same bat time, same bat channel!
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1368, Alisae wrote:
The wiki is outdated.
Not imo.

But this is more of a (no offense) comprehension failure than anything.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1371, Ircher wrote:
In post 1368, Alisae wrote:
The wiki is outdated.
Not imo.

But this is more of a (no offense) comprehension failure than anything.
No. There's no comprehension failure here.

Rainbow and Gin are telling the same lie and hoping town is too lazy to actually check the wording on the wiki, so I brought the wiki into the game to show the lie for what it is.
---
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

So rainbow shows up as town then you're killed, what next?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1373, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So rainbow shows up as town then you're killed, what next?
I've destroyed every excuse you've thrown out to think that Rainbow could conceivably flip town.

If they're actually town, they are Scum MVP.

The only way you can be this certain they're town is if you don't have their name in your role pm.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”