drealmersz7
RachMarie
Creature
Vedith
Gamma Emerald
Klingoncelt
Creeps20
KuroiXHF

This is the list of people I have had at least one post with as of the post of likely slip.

I left off JaeReed because at the time the slot was filled by Clemency. It is still theoretically possible someone with enough meta from me outside the hood told Lycanfire but I doubt it. Extremely so. Just wanted everyone to have this list.

-- Math
Here it is for you. If you want to find games I have played with them in search for their userid.

--Math

(Removed Lycanfire because they some how got back in there)
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Hey everyone. I'm Vaxkiller, feel free to call me anything resembling as such. Still skimming over the game, then ill move on to the isos of anyone that pings me during my skim.

I'm a strong believer in the "eager snake" approach to replacing in: Tell me about any important events in the game so I know how each of you feel about them.

That said, im off to read, but I'll keep checking the latest posts, because they are by far more interesting!

UNVOTE:
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by The DEO »

It's the Titus approach and thank you.

~Titus
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:10 am

Post by boring »

I've read through page 20. Current thoughts: Creature and Gamma are absolutely town. DEO and Lycanfire are next most likely. I don't get why people jumped all over Clemency. It seemed really opportunistic.

More later.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1499, The DEO wrote:
In post 1475, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1427, The DEO wrote:
In post 1415, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait that's a different list
That is the proper list.
No it isn't.

I want a list of everyone in this game that you have played with in previous games. Me. JaeReed. RachMarie.

Who else?

Didn't you use the "pants" reference in Wake's game (along with the nachos?)

In other games?

Is LycanFire an alt?

That is the list.

I use the pants thing a lot.

-- Math
Anyone on that list can be Scum, then, and told Lycan. Fuck.

Postie
drealmersz7
RachMarie
Creature
Vedith
Gamma Emerald
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
KuroiXHF

Why is Lycan on the list? I thought you said you never played with him before.

UNVOTE:

Fuck.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1500, The DEO wrote:
In post 1345, The DEO wrote:Postie
drealmersz7
RachMarie
Creature
Vedith
Gamma Emerald
Klingoncelt
Creeps20
KuroiXHF

This is the list of people I have had at least one post with as of the post of likely slip.

I left off JaeReed because at the time the slot was filled by Clemency. It is still theoretically possible someone with enough meta from me outside the hood told Lycanfire but I doubt it. Extremely so. Just wanted everyone to have this list.

-- Math
Here it is for you. If you want to find games I have played with them in search for their userid.

--Math

(Removed Lycanfire because they some how got back in there)

I haven't....
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by The DEO »

it*
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Merry Christmas!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am

Post by boring »

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by boring »

Caught up.

First, I honestly don't understand RM for most of this game. I do know she has gone through inactive periods as town (specifically, the end of Wake's Role Madness). Even if no one wants to give my slot the benefit of the doubt, I just can't see experienced players being that clumsy as scum, pressed for time, or not.

Regardless, my flip would be pretty useless at this point. So at least let me fling some of my thoughts in here while the thread is dead.

I was townreading Lycan for his derpy entrance, but there has been weirdness. I did a quick meta review (since that was an early argument against them). I can see this being a scum game for them. This list makes me really uncomfortable too.
Spoiler:
In post 1417, Lycanfire wrote: town { postie, kuroi, klingoncelt, creature, zefiend, deimos }
townlean { vedith, creeps20}
scumlean { gamma emerald, rachmarie, DEO, jaereed}
kingscum { drealmerz7 }

It's a tough game because we only have one flip. Night kills dwindle our numbers, but they at least give us some good information.

This is my feel so far.

Towny {Creature, Gamma Emerald, DEO, JaeReed, Vedith/Vaxkiller}
Meh {Klingoncelt, ɀefiend, Delmos27}
Scummy {drealmersz7, LycanFire, Creeps20, KurioXHF}
(I realize this is probably more suspects than scum slots, but I can't decide between Creeps and Kurio who to bump up to "Meh" status)

I left out Postie for a reason. They're not "meh", they're in my aggressively undecided box. See, Gamma has the funky vote thing too, but it's balanced in a way. Postie proved that they were voteless Day 1, but why would Gamma be wonky and Postie not? Either Postie lied to town, or they didn't. If they lied, and they're Gamma's opposite, it would stand to reason that one is scum and the other town. Postie, if you claim voteless, could you cast a vote each day to confirm?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Talk to me about your townreads on Creature and GE?

Also I don't like the focus on roles at the latter half of this.

Why would your flip be useless?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1510, JaeReed wrote:Talk to me about your townreads on Creature and GE?
Creature has acted like town, and I can't think of any reason why scum would want to prevent night phases. Especially N1, if this was 1-shot (I can't see this lasting forever). My reasoning here is that while both town and scum become increasingly accurate in their NAs over time, Scum benefit more N1 than town usually does. Any dead town is helpful. Random investigations and protections, lessso. So it would be better to skip night when you know someone is onto you, or you are at an advantage of some sort. Not right away.

Gamma plays a very open town game. At this point, I think I've played more games with Gamma than not, and I think I have a good feel for him. I get that he runs counter to site meta, which can upset people, but this is how he plays town. He listens to others, weighs it with his own assessment, and is open to suggestion (to a point). He's usually low-hanging fruit, so much so that he's practically a scum-trap.
In post 1510, JaeReed wrote:Also I don't like the focus on roles at the latter half of this.
Okay? I don't like to shy away from topics that will help sort players. Especially when there's little-to-no risk to town. Though, I realize anything to do with roles invokes knee-jerk reactions in many of the fine denizens of this forum. However, in Postie's case, the claim was made already. I'm just asking for verification.
In post 1510, JaeReed wrote:Why would your flip be useless?
Because RM (I mean this in the nicest possible way) was a hot mess who said/did almost nothing helpful. If you guys had lynched her a week ago, it would have given you no help at all. I daresay it would have been even more pointless than SS/KTS's lynch (and that's saying something). I might be mistaken, but I'm under the impression that my slot is in the bottom half of everyone's read list. I don't have a lot of experience playing town, and I'm not sure that I have the skill to reverse enough scum reads. So I figure that if nothing else, I can at least leave some candid views and useful interaction behind.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1504, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyone on that list can be Scum, then, and told Lycan. Fuck.
Haha what an over the top post. "Anyone ... can be scum...
and told Lycan.
Fuck.

- Lots of mislynches to be had i guess

- Btw everyone, I think Lycan is scum

- The situation is so dire I need to show some emotion now

FoS: Klingoncelt

Why exactly did you ever unvote me if I was scum? Why didn't you call for an immediate hammer after I full claimed like you wanted?

I'll answer-it's because you believed me.

That's why most people unvoted me.

Scum were on my wagon-they're not because I'm now too high risk to lynch. My opinions need to be meaningless or someone besides me might start thinking critically about this ridiculous pants thing and before you know it, there's no mislynch today, just dead scum.

The thing is though, lynching me today is probably scum's best hope. Consider that while you all sit on the fence with the RM lynch.
In post 1509, boring wrote:I was townreading Lycan for his derpy entrance, but there has been weirdness. I did a quick meta review (since that was an early argument against them). I can see this being a scum game for them. This list makes me really uncomfortable too.
i have a grand total of 1 scum game where i bussed my partner day 1, tried lynching the cop day 2, and fell on the meta sword day 3 and lost the game. so if you meta analyzed me you definitely saw mhsmith0 ripping me apart, right? if there's a meta argument to be had here why aren't you voting me?

how do you feel about voting d7 with me?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

also if i'm not lynched today this (slur) list is going to be your witch hunt list. why cling to it if titus wants RM/boring so much? and i've still never been told what the scum motive is for leaking hood information and taunting mathblade and how that's more likely than someone typing pants because they typed pants.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

really fucking annoying how people want me lynched, push for my lynch and vote park someone else with intent to lynch. if you want boring lynched push her lmfao
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

like this day is going no where

and i feel like if i play ball to get the flip it's a ml

one that we can avoid so long as the town promises to do one of two things

1) push boring so we have information going into day 2

2) realize nobody wants her and this is scummy and push someone else

you want to know what's REAL good for scum?

- i vote boring, someone else votes boring. boring is lynched. boring flips town. some shit happens when night inevitably happens. time to go down the list of who is really lycan's partner this time! (while we don't lynch lycan)

shitdayx2
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Creature »

I don't really think you're scum, but RM looked bad.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Creature »

Though, the way The DEO acts, it's nearly unlikely to prevent a mislynch.
Sigh
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:46 am

Post by boring »

@Lycan - I only looked at two town games of yours. Hence, why it wasn't enough stand-alone. I don't think I'm good enough with stale meta, on someone I've never run across, to make a full case out of it.

I'm not voting you or anyone yet because I don't think it's very wise to place a vote when like 10/14 players, plus the mod, are still out for their holiday. It's one thing to read a game, and another to actually participate.

I'm not sure if I'd rather do drealmerz today. He would be my top scum read except that he's also yours. So either you're bussing, or one of you isn't scum. I'll check out the game where you bussed your partner early, before proceeding.

One thing I agree with you on whole-heartedly, Lycan, is how ridiculous the sheepy vote hopping between us has become. They certainly prefer to be on me over you, which may be telling. Of course, I'm the lowest hanging fruit in the game, so scum can sheep my wagon in safety.

Either way, give me time to think.

I'm at my best switching between interaction, and then a processing period.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Game will resume normal activity requirements as of tomorrow. Please post when you can.

PSeudoprods tomorrow, replacements two days after that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1509, boring wrote:If they lied, and they're Gamma's opposite, it would stand to reason that one is scum and the other town.
Why?
In post 1509, boring wrote:Postie, if you claim voteless, could you cast a vote each day to confirm?
VOTE: Postie
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

caught up
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:14 am

Post by boring »

In post 1520, Postie wrote:
In post 1509, boring wrote:If they lied, and they're Gamma's opposite, it would stand to reason that one is scum and the other town.
Why?
It makes sense to give scum and town alternating days of higher vote power in a game where nights can be skipped.
In post 1520, Postie wrote:
In post 1509, boring wrote:Postie, if you claim voteless, could you cast a vote each day to confirm?
VOTE: Postie
Thank you! I know you didn't have to help, and I appreciate it. This gives me (and I assume the rest of us) one more square of solid ground to work from.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:42 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1511, boring wrote:
In post 1510, JaeReed wrote:Talk to me about your townreads on Creature and GE?
Creature has acted like town, and I can't think of any reason why scum would want to prevent night phases. Especially N1, if this was 1-shot (I can't see this lasting forever). My reasoning here is that while both town and scum become increasingly accurate in their NAs over time, Scum benefit more N1 than town usually does. Any dead town is helpful. Random investigations and protections, lessso. So it would be better to skip night when you know someone is onto you, or you are at an advantage of some sort. Not right away.

Gamma plays a very open town game. At this point, I think I've played more games with Gamma than not, and I think I have a good feel for him. I get that he runs counter to site meta, which can upset people, but this is how he plays town. He listens to others, weighs it with his own assessment, and is open to suggestion (to a point). He's usually low-hanging fruit, so much so that he's practically a scum-trap.
In post 1510, JaeReed wrote:Also I don't like the focus on roles at the latter half of this.
Okay? I don't like to shy away from topics that will help sort players. Especially when there's little-to-no risk to town. Though, I realize anything to do with roles invokes knee-jerk reactions in many of the fine denizens of this forum. However, in Postie's case, the claim was made already. I'm just asking for verification.
It's more that I don't think focusing on roles here will help you solve the game. So it feels like a pointless thing to focus on especially when you're going to say x could be town/scum for this role. People should be town or scum based on their play, not their role. Probably closer to a pet hate for me idunno. It just feels like a lot of fluff using role spec to pad your post.

UNVOTE:

I need a sec to re-orient after that break.

Why are you so sure that it was definitely Creature that stopped the night phase?
Why can't Creature (if it was him that caused the night skip) be compulsive and basically a scum negative utility?
How has Creature "acted like town"?

Can you pick out a handful of posts that you feel are particularly indicative of town!Gamma in that he is fitting with your view of him as follows "listens to others, weighs it with his own assessment, and is open to suggestion (to a point)"?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

First read through done last night, so im semi caught up.

The biggest thing that hit me was anyone who could possibly think creature is scum is crazy. (Looking at you kuroi)

Rm looks scummy, and so does Gamma.

I dont possibly see how lycan could be lying about his role, and it doesn't seem scummy to me. Can someone explain?

Off to read more

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”