Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 191, Realeo wrote:
In post 189, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

VOTE: Realeo
Enlighten me. The faux-VI supposed to be a NAI.
I take it as you saying that you are not going to play the tactic of being VI and attempt to play to your fullest so we shouldn't lynch you because you are going to play pro-town. That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where. Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

This guys really scummy

Gamma still scummy
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 pm

In post 202, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

This guys really scummy

Gamma still scummy
U wut m8? Wanna fight about it?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah we can do this lynch
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 136, Superhans wrote:
In post 135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 117, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral,
Why are you voting Gamma?
Would you want to convince other players to do the same?
He's not engaging in anything while being here, very odd for him.

MARIA is also trying to be as scummy as possible it would seem
I can get behind a pressure wagon.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I don't like this vote, I don't have any issues pressuring a slot, but this vote here stinks. The whole manner of it, and how it's come about is wrong.

In post 194, ThinkBig wrote:We have 12 days left. No need to rush a lynch.
Whist I agree with this sentiment, but at the time it doesn't look like anyone is actually pushing through with the lynch. They are pressuring, not lynching.

This is reeking of trying to look town and have town intentions. I don't like it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Kop »

In post 201, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 189, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Yeah, Realeo's last few posts, all the faux-VI ones, seem like they would come from a place of scum.

I take it as you saying that you are not going to play the tactic of being VI and attempt to play to your fullest so we shouldn't lynch you because you are going to play pro-town. That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where. Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".
This is throwing shade.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:19 am

In post 206, Kop wrote:

This is throwing shade.
Hey, i rather not get a sun burn.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 207, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 206, Kop wrote:

This is throwing shade.
Hey, i rather not get a sun burn.
In post 203, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 202, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Secret Agent Jin

This guys really scummy

Gamma still scummy
U wut m8? Wanna fight about it?
We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Superhans »

@Kop,
who would you like to be pushed through to a lynch?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 200, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Realeo
I want to lynch realeo. He's used doctor and cop emojis already, I think he's trying to setup fakeclaim crumbs and needs rope
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

also if maf didn't recruit the traitor he could be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Kop »

In post 210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I want to lynch realeo. He's used doctor and cop emojis already, I think he's trying to setup fakeclaim crumbs and needs rope
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:also if maf didn't recruit the traitor he could be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor

These are baseless accusations. They hold no truth or any argument that can hold any water, using them emojis doesn't exactly have a warrant to lynch him, based on that.

As for your second point, that's wrong. If I'm recalling correctly, if they shoot the traitor, he dies. I once had the traitor role and mafia shot me, and I died. I didn't join them.

I'd choose to push a lynch between you, or Superhans right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am

Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.
I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I found the scumteam Day 1, Realeo and Superhans.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 213, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
Superhans wrote:We need to venture beyond joke replies as they don't really progress conversation, and allow scum to also evade potentially revealing questions.
I dont think those posts helped to allow scum to evade questions. I think they were two small posts that didnt impact the flow of posts. Now, if half the page was filled with me posting caps and joking around then i could see that helping scum to hide and blocking attention from other players posts. I think your response to my posts was laying ground work for setting me up for a lynch in the future when you need a fall guy to draw attention from you. Like "im not scummy, look at these meaningless posts that Jin wrote in order to help scum hide by causing attention to be focused on him". That is kind of scummy of you to respond to my posts like that.

I disagree, your two joke responses were killing the momentum whether you intended them to or not. My criticism was meant to be impartial and you're paranoid if you think I could use them
at all
in a scumcusation.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Superhans »

Also if you recognise that the posts were "meaningless" why make them?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:09 am

In post 214, Superhans wrote:

I disagree, your two joke responses were killing the momentum whether you intended them to or not. My criticism was meant to be impartial and you're paranoid if you think I could use them
at all
in a scumcusation.
I will lay off of it for now but if you ever use those posts to draw a case against me i will point to your post saying that they couldn't be used for a scum claim.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:14 am

In post 215, Superhans wrote:Also if you recognise that the posts were "meaningless" why make them?
I view them as light-hearted and fun posts. The post referring to Dunn's votes about fighting him was a retort to him putting his vote on me with little explaination. My second post regarding me "throwing shade" at Realeo was a counter point stating i believe i didnt throw shade and that it shouldn't be viewed as shade. You didnt read between the lines, you should have. You are, after all, the hans to my franz.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 216, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 214, Superhans wrote:

at all
in a scumcusation.
I will lay off of it for now but if you ever use those posts to draw a case against me i will point to your post saying that they couldn't be used for a scum claim.
If I don't end up using them (which I almost 100% certainly won't) it'll be because it's a terrible scum accusation and was never intended to be a scum accusation, NOT because of this post.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 204, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah we can do this lynch
I am kinda afraid that Jin will be like Hunger Games. He seems...consistently scummy and prefers not to solve it.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 206, Kop wrote:

This is throwing shade.
Ok. Enlighten me.
Its a failsafe to fall back on and shed votes at L-2 or L-1. "Hey, look, i said i was pro-town, give me a chance".
1) You're scum reading me for something that is "hypothetical"???
"That is something a scum would do to let everyone know they were "town" and to look else where."
2) Dude. You said I try to shoo people away with 12 days remaining in the clock? I'm not that moronic.

You're even worse than my townread at TB!! Good thing I know to pull the limit.
In post 210, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 211, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:be making obvious PR crumbs to try to get his team to shoot him and recruit him if he's the traitor
Hmm. There is only cop and doc emoji... I need more.

It should be obvious what is my sarcasm.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Realeo »

And we're hours approaching Christmas! Wheee!

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:25 am

Post by davesaz »

V/LA till Monday.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Superhans »

v/la over Christmas + boxing day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him