Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9300 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think town's lost at this point if that's the pool we've reached, sadly.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9301 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd point out again how Narna's clears aren't actually clears, but I just can't give enough of a shit at this point, honestly.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:51 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Town is at a very tough spot, yes.
Not lynching Narna's "clears" (I am aware they are not actual clears), I thought was something that was subliminally agreed upon. I'm not necessarily agreeing to leaving out Narna's clears out of today's lynch pool either. Who's lynch are you for? We have limited time and we need a consensus on a lynch.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

I still want Creeps & Narna to answer my god damn questions.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9061, Nahdia wrote:
Narna for the love of fucking god
READ & RESPOND TO THIS.
In post 8920, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8917, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8915, Nahdia wrote:That is, if you want to go on Maxous' word.
What about Narna's?
I mean, Narna isn't flipped non-town so the reason to explicitly doubt them isn't as strong but yeah ok.
Speaking of which. Narna, did you ever do what I asked and explicitly asked Skullduggery what the result would be if you targeted someone with Shiro's role with your ability?
Creeps20, respond to this.
In post 9037, Nahdia wrote:
In post 9028, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 8954, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8806, Nahdia wrote:Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?
Leonshade.

That took a long time to find
Thanks. Do you have any indication that you KNOW your action was fully resolved?
I know it seems inconsequential but it's important for reasons beyond yourself which I can hopefully explain once I get your answer.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

Now Math floats I could be godfather....after saying what are the chances scum can mess with narnas clears in the same post.

Whatever. You're relying on pr results so we'll lose.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anything can happen. I am relying on what people say about the mechanics not them directly themselves.

For example Ank is doubtcast ing the results without a Why. Yes it is a bastard game. But that doesn't mean you neuter everything and go with gut. It is a puzzle. Just because one piece is a weird shape or unknown doesn't mean you throw random pieces together. That is why the circle jerk is effective. If you are a godfather then you get confirmed for a bit and then if everyone left in the game is 'cleared' then there is ample history to figure out who is aligned. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water because bastard.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

At this late in the game when town is in such a precarious position, we need answers and we need them now.
I'm skeptical about this circle jerk because it could lead into even more confusion and less answers. I think in that situation it is very easily for someone to lie about their results and slide by through however much of this game is left.
Do I have a better idea? No. However, do I think better ideas exist? Yes.
Unfortunately, I think lynching someone within that circle jerk is our best option, it gives us truthful information immediately. Even one of Narna's "clears" could do.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 6, Vote Count #22

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
MathBlade
(3)
PeregrineV -- Nahdia, Not Chara, MathBlade
(0)
Nahdia
(0)
Accountant
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(2)
BigYoshiFan -- Creeps20, Accountant
(0)
Narna
(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50, SirCakez, Ankamius, JaeReed, BigYoshiFan

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Creeps20 is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9307, BigYoshiFan wrote:At this late in the game when town is in such a precarious position, we need answers and we need them now.
I'm skeptical about this circle jerk because it could lead into even more confusion and less answers. I think in that situation it is very easily for someone to lie about their results and slide by through however much of this game is left.
Unfortunately, I think lynching someone within that circle jerk is our best option, it gives us truthful information immediately. Even one of Narna's "clears" could do.
Lynching within the circle jerk is ridiculous. *blinks*

JaeReed is a dumb lynch because I can tell everyone how he checks. That makes me a dumb lynch. Similar for Narna and Gio. We learn more with them alive and deviates from the plan would be in trouble if we didn't discuss it before hand.

Time is ticking and I notice only those outside the clears have a problem with it. I wonder why.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

We have two days it needs to be spam or Yoshi and people have hesitations about Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

PV* wow autocorrect.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9309, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9307, BigYoshiFan wrote:At this late in the game when town is in such a precarious position, we need answers and we need them now.

JaeReed is a dumb lynch because I can tell everyone how he checks. That makes me a dumb lynch. Similar for Narna and Gio. We learn more with them alive and deviates from the plan would be in trouble if we didn't discuss it before hand.

Time is ticking and I notice only those outside the clears have a problem with it. I wonder why.
Did we even hear from Gio or Narna about this? I think that that makes this statement invalid.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

@Math your result will be messed with because this is role madness and there is 0 chance that scum don't have something to mess with all results. That's the same reason the clears aren't clear. But okay. You're willing to believe the clears are clear, and Cakez is clear for being an inventor, but even if your result on me isn't messed with despite Titus getting a Vanilla result you're just going to handwave it as godfather because that's who you are.

I'd rather no lynch because there's a decent chance 2 nightkills might happen given the extra faction from Maxous and the presumably prestanding faction of scum. If not, scum might kill someone in the other faction which is still good for us. If I am gonna vote to lynch consider it to be on whoever my strongest TR Ank decides on. I really don't mind drawing this out the 2 days to a no lynch though.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would you vote a townread? And why are you assuming an extra faction instead of cult turned scum faction? Both has as much evidence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9312, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 9309, MathBlade wrote:

Did we even hear from Gio or Narna about this? I think that that makes this statement invalid.
Have*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:42 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Still, I don't think it's accurate to say that when we haven't heard from Gio or Narna.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:51 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Just lynch someone and let Ank hammer. I think a NL will leave town at an even greater disadvantage.
VOTE: PV
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9314, MathBlade wrote:
Why would you vote a townread?
And why are you assuming an extra faction instead of cult turned scum faction? Both has as much evidence.
Because of the translation. Which you are again throwing away actual evidence for your own "logic". I'm not arguing with you anymore. Either you derp guilty me and try to get me lynched tomorrow or you clear me. I don't care. Either way, I'm not going to continue to try to communicate with someone who clearly just wants to take their own interpretation of everything regardless of what was said/done.

You did it again here with the bolded. I didn't say I was going to vote a townread. I said I was going to vote with my townread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have work to do. You said your vote would be on the strongest TR you had. Not with. I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:13 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9313, JaeReed wrote:If I am gonna vote to lynch consider it to be
on whoever my strongest TR Ank
decides
on
Last response.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9320, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9313, JaeReed wrote:If I am gonna vote to lynch consider it to be
on whoever my strongest TR Ank
decides
on
Last response.
On. Not with. Vote on someone = want to lynch them. Vote on townread bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9317, BigYoshiFan wrote:Just lynch someone and let Ank hammer. I think a NL will leave town at an even greater disadvantage.
Ok, so why Pere? Is there a case? This is just a vote on lynchbait disguised as a deadline lynch and it's so easy for scum to get away with that at this point.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

So if Ank says lynch between players 1,2,3 and you townread player 3 why would you vote player 3?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:17 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9322, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9317, BigYoshiFan wrote:Just lynch someone and let Ank hammer. I think a NL will leave town at an even greater disadvantage.
Ok, so why Pere? Is there a case? This is just a vote on lynchbait disguised as a deadline lynch and it's so easy for scum to get away with that at this point.
He has votes and at this point, if we can get Ank to kill someone, that's better than a NL. Would you agree with that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”