-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1449, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also you can't really call yourself Nostradamus if you lead the lynch yourself lol
I still predicted it happening. You gave yourself away all day yesterday, and your buddy's flip, which you labored so diligently to avoid, doomed you.

It's a pity Ircher spoke up, we could have gotten another night or two of use out of his role at least.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

You're tunneling. YOU know you're town, but the difference here is I DON'T know either of ya'lls roles.

I wanted neither lynched purely because you would sort the mess out yourself with your night actions. I stated that really fucking clearly. I'm sorry but just because you claim a role, doesn't always make it true, especially when it's D1 and no actions are there to back up your statements.

One thing you're going to have to work on as a player is to realize that trying to game solve and end up being wrong is not, in it of itself, a scum tell.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

/me eats popcorn.

Dis gon b gud
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:43 pm

You're gonna share that popcorn right?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Entertainers don't get popcorn.
The people who get entertained by it do.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey Grey, if you wanna put on a show, I can go put my tutu on and we can kick up some dust in style
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:46 pm

I might even rhyme my entire defense against your accusations, that would be fun
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Actually Grey, how do you know you were jailed by the jailkeeper?
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1271, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:WHY FUCKING FAKE MILLER AS SCUM D1.

THATS A 1V1 TRADE TOWNIE TO SCUM YOU NUMBSKULL.

you don't do that shit as scum until MyLo/LyLo
This rarely happens because the person that's right typically eats a bullet so I will take great enjoyment in saying

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1451, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You're tunneling. YOU know you're town, but the difference here is I DON'T know either of ya'lls roles.

I wanted neither lynched purely because you would sort the mess out yourself with your night actions. I stated that really fucking clearly. I'm sorry but just because you claim a role, doesn't always make it true, especially when it's D1 and no actions are there to back up your statements.

One thing you're going to have to work on as a player is to realize that trying to game solve and end up being wrong is not, in it of itself, a scum tell.
You sure as fuck sounded like you wanted everybody to believe you knew what was best, didn't you?

But, did you? Fuck no. You were invested in keeping your scum buddy alive.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1457, Alisae wrote:Actually Grey, how do you know you were jailed by the jailkeeper?
I'm psychic, yo.

Haven't you figured that out, yet?
---
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Either way, Grey, if you want to share you who are planning to investigate, go ahead. But always include multiple names (no more then 3, no less then 3). And put some on there that you don't plan on investigating. It'll be good for knowing what kind of reactions you'll get. And if you get RB'd by a scum!rb, that's also a reaction.

And yes Grey, we know you're psychic and we love you, but that's a bullshit answer to that question and you know it cuz scum could have a roleblocker.
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1461, Alisae wrote:And yes Grey, we know you're psychic and we love you, but that's a bullshit answer to that question and you know it cuz scum could have a roleblocker.
Expect another reply similar to above when we're reading night actions post-game.
---
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Honey, that was the foundation preventing RD's damnation.
Not a single scum, who has ever won, would be the one to make a play so dumb.
Surely if you review are collation, you'd understand my simple dictation.
Now please here out my frustration, as I express my lamentations.

Now I must admit, it was a simple ruse and I was tricked.
Into thinking claiming miller wasn't just scum filler.
Her little skit, threw me into a fit; due to her wits calling a quits.
Now what I think is truly killer is how 4 years of play and she showed she was an amateur.
I'm forced to submit, that her claim was counterfeit but I shall move this elsewhere before my throat is slit.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:09 pm

I realize there are spelling mistakes but for finally sobering up, I think that's pretty good
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:11 pm

In post 1459, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1451, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You're tunneling. YOU know you're town, but the difference here is I DON'T know either of ya'lls roles.

You sure as fuck sounded like you wanted everybody to believe you knew what was best, didn't you?

But, did you? Fuck no. You were invested in keeping your scum buddy alive.
Are you even trying to think of what town me would be thinking in that scenario or are you only capable of confbias because I disagreed with something?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1463, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Not a single scum, who has ever won, would be the one to make a play so dumb.
No such thing as too dumb to be Scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1465, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Are you even trying to think of what town me would be thinking in that scenario or are you only capable of confbias because I disagreed with something?
You of all people are the last that has grounds to question my play.
---
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:17 pm

My eyes have been opened that when you see something so astronomically stupid and scum worthy, you fucking lynch it with fire and blaze it till there is nothing left.

Like, if we had a jester in the game I'd understand the play because she'd want to be lynched but damn it was so bloody bad.

P-Edit: You are not my father so you can't tell me what to do. It's funny because the tables have turned, this time I'm actually right in this TvT scenario.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:18 pm

In post 1051, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
This, this perfectly describes my thought process with Rainbow lmao
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1468, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:P-Edit: You are not my father so you can't tell me what to do. It's funny because the tables have turned, this time I'm actually right in this TvT scenario.
Every post you've made thus far has only strengthened my case against you, but you don't see that, do you?

Don't worry, after everyone has had a chance to weigh in, I'll finish you off.
---
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Can I quote those HA HA HA HA HA's as my bah post? I think that would fit quite nicely
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Anyways, once you have had your fun playing with this little debacle, just tell me and then I'll get back to work. I'm sure if I'm conf!scum you'd love to know who I think is and isn't suspicious.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by All Alone »

eh, I think Gin is town

like, if Gin was scum trying to hardcore defend RBD, it really doesn't make any sense for him to give up and vote her when he did. The wagon had stalled at L-1, nobody off the wagon had expressed any intention to vote her that phase, and there was a lot more time left over in the phase. If scumGin was all-in on defending Dashie, that's
exactly
when he would try to keep the day phase going as long as possible to turn the tables around and force a mislynch. But if he's town who's exasperated and doesn't see any benefit to extending the day phase, the begrudging hammer makes a lot more sense.

and besides, this right here is who we should be lynching today:
In post 1364, TwoFace wrote:I don't even knothink what's going on but neither of you should've lynched. Cop/miller makes sense. Cop/miller/ascetic has happened before.

If you're legit, she's legit.

If you're fake, you're push on her makes sense.

Outside of that I've really got nothing to add until I can get to a computer and read.
"I haven't read anything but either way RBD can't be scum"? sounds legit... NOT

VOTE: TwoFace
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Still think Gin is probably town.

RD was obv, I'm surprised it even had any resistance, especially after she scumslipped that she thought Grey was VT.

I'm okay with
VOTE: Krylea for now. Need to do some deeper analysis, though.

@Ircher if you're still reading this.
I obviously picked up on your role very early into the day, there's no reason you had to almost hard claim at the end there considering I could have easily cleared you if it came to it. Very sloppy play.
nah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”