Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1478, Naomi-Tan wrote:During the start of D1 I thought I had the game solved with; Gin and Gamma and Ircher being the red team
Then Interactions happened making -Grey-, Alisae, TwoFace and Human Sequencer Green
Then Gamma Claims and I'm like wut?
Then RD comes out and is like Here is good stuff while -Grey- is red and I'm like; Hmm yeah thats well thought out.. but then turns out there red.. with so much effort too and I'm just confused..
and then this flip I guess Gamma Gin could be the last two remaining red members but I just can't bring myself to trust my gamma read after that claim.. Urgh.. everything is going wrong!
Think that explains it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:27 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 1541, krylea wrote:I don't like how Gin is tunneling me. I get Grey's suspicion of me, but Gin's case is largely built off the back of one post day 1 that he completely misinterpreted, even though I clarified several times.
In post 1541, krylea wrote: It's making me suspect him more and more, and there's already things about him I find suspicious.
In post 1541, krylea wrote:
Gin was never on RD's wagon day 1 and repeatedly tried to defuse it.
Gin made up a case on me to try to have a new potential lynch d1 after he saw people were scumreading me.
I was the main apologist of RD, that much is true, however, with literally every theory being shot down, I'm only left to vote RD. Again, the main difference between you and I is that I didn't want Grey lynched, I much rather would have focused elsewhere because I don't lynch cop claims and I didn't believe someone could be stupid enough to try and lynch a cop claim. Now that I found that stupidity is actually a thing, I'm much more inclined to believe that you voting Grey was helping push a maf agenda.

As for scumreading you, nice misrep but I said clearly that you ignoring the logic in the post and still thinking it was okay to vote either Grey or RD was preposterous, ergo you have to be scum willfully ignoring evidence in hopes to succeed. That's my own scum read, don't try to misrep saying I saw people scumreading you and I hopped in; no, are conversation directly played part into my current read on you.

In post 1541, krylea wrote: Gin was also on Ircher's wagon, who flipped town.
If you're going to say it was scummy being on Ircher's wagon because he flipped town, then how about we take a look at some of your own dialogue.
In post 1053, krylea wrote:
In post 1051, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
Err...you were scumreading Ircher hard last time you posted. What changed? Because the only thing I see that changed is a newer wagon that popped up.
In post 1055, krylea wrote:
Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
There is no way you can genuinely accuse me as scum because I was on an Ircher wagon when:

1) I begun to have my doubts on his alignment
2) Once those tried to change, YOU, came in and smacked that idea down real quick saying he was basically conf!scum.
In post 1541, krylea wrote: Now, day 2 Grey made a fake push on Gin to see who would respond, hoping to catch scum. The only person who hopped on was Alisae. Now, Gin is pushing me - the other obvious lynch target.
If I've been fence sitting about my opinion on you, then it would make sense to accuse me of feeling the waters and pushing the lynch but I've wanted you dead for awhile now so that accusation has no foundation.
In post 1541, krylea wrote: Again, if I am scum, why did noone on my scumteam join the case against Gin, since we are the obvious two suspects today? Yes, I see how it could be scum paranoia, but it could easily also be because a) I am town, b) Gin is scum or c) both, and I think that is the more likely scenario.
Also another point is that Grey was leading the lynch on me, so if I played this as scum, I'd let Grey do all the work and sway the votes on me. The way it was set up is that Grey would have swung high and mighty in a mislynch and that'd be a D2 mislynch with no scum having to make a true effort to gain a mislynch.

I'm going through your ISO next and showing how you haven't done much for shit when it comes to actually scum hunting or really anything productive.

Also, I seriously don't care if this is your 4th game, I'm not going to disrespect you and not treat you as an equal. I give every player the benefit of the doubt that they are trying their hardest and will only take "I'm a noob" as a valid excuse in a newbie game. Otherwise I'll see it as AtE and AtE is used by scum to persuade you into believing them because logical arguments won't work.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:29 am

Damnit, sorry, don't know what happened to the first two quote bits and why no text is there :(
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Alisae »

If you didn't trust Gamma then why didn't you vote him?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Actually, I'ma just do this.
VOTE: Naomi-tan
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Alisae »

@MOD It's not night anymore.

GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW did Ircher claim?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:46 am

He claimed literally at twilight
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1554, Alisae wrote:If you didn't trust Gamma then why didn't you vote him?
In post 267, Naomi-Tan wrote:Shoot forgot;
VOTE: Gamma Emerald I think I'm gonna park a vote here right now as Its the person I feel is most likely to be Red.
I did vote them.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hold the phone..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fine. I REALLY WANTED to get a hard townread out of this, but since no one knows proper play I have to be the IC of this game.
I am an Ascetic Enabler. I was hoping Ascetics would come forward and claim so I could have townreads to start with. The proper play with the Ascetic modifier is to claim in your first post or so. However, no one seems to get that, so I decided to go hamfisted and link to the last game I played with an Ascetic. STILL no one got it, mostly because no one bothered to read it. So I now have to fucking depants before I can use my role info to find town.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

So erm... Yeah I just twigged.. If RD was Red and the Astetic. why would the enabler be a separate alignment? Wouldn't that put things majorly in Greens favour? With a Cop and jailor and reds being able to risk losing a PR just by shooting the wrong Night target?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

This is something right? Or am I just being dumb again?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Alisae »

You weren't voting day 1.
GTKAS
| here.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I quoted my vote day one...
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 696, Naomi-Tan wrote:UNVOTE: I Don't feel sure enough about Gamma to stick with my vote here anymore. there responce to my train (kinda like my response to Alisae) didn't need to happen and this PR claim as well makes me feel that its not a pressing issue to be voting for them at this time. Maybe D3 or D4 if there still alive. But as of now I believe its just me miss reading there play.
thats where I leave the train.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1561, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fine. I REALLY WANTED to get a hard townread out of this, but since no one knows proper play I have to be the IC of this game.
I am an Ascetic Enabler. I was hoping Ascetics would come forward and claim so I could have townreads to start with. The proper play with the Ascetic modifier is to claim in your first post or so. However, no one seems to get that, so I decided to go hamfisted and link to the last game I played with an Ascetic. STILL no one got it, mostly because no one bothered to read it. So I now have to fucking depants before I can use my role info to find town.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

So erm... Yeah I just twigged.. If RD was Red and the Astetic. why would the enabler be a separate alignment? Wouldn't that put things majorly in Greens favour? With a Cop and jailor and reds being able to risk losing a PR just by shooting the wrong Night target?
the wiki explains why a mod would include a green enabler for a red PR:
Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Enabler
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:29 am

Post by krylea »

Probably busy until tomorrow, or at least late tonight. Will try to respond to Gin's post as soon as I can.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

AA - Yes.. but would it make sense in this setup? I'm thinking cop and Jailor are two strong power roles and to add in a way that by mistake you could remove another power role.. Imagen being red and (having no one claim) killing Gamma as your first kill.

That night Cop announces (potentially) that someone is red. additionally You lose one of your Pr's.. and thats before you take into account a Jailor saving people on future nights. Wouldn't it be entirely green sided with a Enabler that was green? in this game with the Pr's we know about?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Fine, if you think Gamma is currently your strongest scumread, I'll get off you, but I'm not currently happy with you. It seemed like you were fencesitting to be honest.
VOTE: Krylea
GTKAS
| here.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1569, Alisae wrote:Fine, if you think Gamma is currently your strongest scumread, I'll get off you, but I'm not currently happy with you. It seemed like you were fencesitting to be honest.
eh? I could see you thinking that way. Im kinda all lost right now as my usal read stuff didn't work right. Normally Im excellent at picking bad players from the reds. but I called the jailor wrong and I'm normally pretty good at telling who reds are but rainbow was a red when at the end of D1 I was entirely convinced they was green and this was just a TvT situation that I had to settle down.

Like I was pretty much certain.. no one normally puts in that much effort as those two did and there exchange looked genuine from both sides.. at first I was with RD as I guess I was kinda confirm Bais'ing a little and there oringal post was pretty convincing when I read it. but nope. It was all a ruse.

I've spent most of the last couple days just questioning myself if any of my reads are right.. Take two face. Normally hes active like myself on my more active times but he has been more background in this game. and he tossed doubt on someone who I think is confirmed town right now. Which Im not sure matches there play style. but then again two face is stubbon and unpredictable and if I went in on that and I was wrong again he would just get me slain and could be like "woops" and no one would care.. I feel my position is shakey and that makes me even more nervous to act.. I don't normally get things this wrong and I feel that only the cop clearing me will help. but given the jailor is down I doubt that'll happen too. Im just doing my best to not kill myself by just trying to find something that'll help us.. even if all I can add is questions Im hoping that in someway that'll help us win. Everything is just off this game. I did at least manage to save one person so.. if I can just keep helping people in little ways and just sorta explaining myself and stuff I'm sure between us we'll find the last reds.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1570, Naomi-Tan wrote:Take two face. Normally hes active like myself on my more active times but he has been more background in this game. and he tossed doubt on someone who I think is confirmed town right now. Which Im not sure matches there play style. but then again two face is stubbon and unpredictable and if I went in on that and I was wrong again he would just get me slain and could be like "woops" and no one would care..
I haven't been in the background. I woke up to like 10 pages the night before I had to drive out of town. I also think you're confirmed scum to me but people want to ignore that, especially after dashie tried to downplay your slip.

Grey isn't confirmed town to me, and shouldn't for anyone. I get town reading him until he's proven not to be the cop, but he was one of my biggest scum reads and without having a result to show for it, he's not in my clear pile.

Also if you think I could be scum, you shouldn't worry how I'm going to react. You know I'm going to get angry at anyone who lies about me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Until I can reread. VOTE: naomi
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1562, Naomi-Tan wrote:This is something right? Or am I just being dumb again?
You just love voting town.

I'm starting to warm up to lynching you.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1569, Alisae wrote:Fine, if you think Gamma is currently your strongest scumread, I'll get off you, but I'm not currently happy with you. It seemed like you were fencesitting to be honest.
If krylea is town and Naomi flips scum, you need to die immediately after her for that bullshit jump off.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”