Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Maxous »

Scum might of used a stealth kill instead of their factional kill.
Just pay attention to the cards at night folks
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Maxous »

It would also seem that scum really didn't want us rigging the deck tonight
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Maxous »

VOTE: ArcAngel9
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who did AA9 sub in for again? Kraska?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 4053, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who did AA9 sub in for again? Kraska?
No, milkshake.

I took the kraska slot.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Maxous »

Magna was scummy
Milkshake was scummy.
AA9 had easily the weakest entrance of our 4 new replacements.

Help me lynch the scum-slot pls
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can definitely get behind an AA9 wagon.

VOTE: ArcAngel9
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4042, McMenno wrote:no. a card is not "obvtown" in the hands of one player, but "midly scummy" in the hands of another.
Yeah. More over the same ability in the hands of one player isn't obvTown or scum.
Rigging the two of clubs is what allows the two of spades in my deck to go off and prevent the kill in the fucking first place.

Rigging the two of diamonds as it seems someone has done by removing it from the discard pile (I am assuming here that is what is going on) means my two will go off again.

Fish looks like he wants an excuse to read me as scum and is using mechanics.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I disagree further more about your paragraph there as well. If I was shooting in a bucket full of people who might have a BP vest I would shoot regular until I knew I had to use the strongman unless like in this setup it comes up at a random time. Your posts look more like percentages over content push someone.

Aa9 looks like lynchbait and McMenno obvtowned for real.

Let's real in the fishy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Reel* as in lynch
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Kison »

VOTE: SpyreX

This could move since I still have seven people to review. Out of the people I've reviewed so far, these are the scummiest:

SpyreX
- Has contributed very very little all throughout the game and I keep forgetting he's even here. He sheeped rb onto Jackel's wagon on Day 2, where he remained all day. During day 3, he was originally undecided on Maria, but wound up voting her after she claimed cards as vote 9/10.

milkshake / ArcAngel9
- Did not post all all during day 3, as such, would make sense why not on Maria wagon day 3. Have scum read this slot since milkshake replaced in and placed that awful Drone vote. He hopped onto the Jackel wagon, using rb's scum read on the slot as his sole reason for doing so.

TheWayItEnds / Vifam
- Vifam replaced out right at the start of D3 & TWIE had just one hello post, so similar boat to Milkshake. Vifam was opposed to Maria lynch D2, asked for case on Jackel then voted him. I'd say my read on this slot is weakest of the three.

All three of these slots have greatly under contributed.

I'm noting that McMenno was opposed to a Maria lynch day 3 when she was at 7 votes. With how inevitable the lynch seemed, that would have been a bold move for scum to make, especially when he was willing to vote her the day prior.

Davesaz & Maxous both pushed Maria day 2 and despite not being on her day 3 wagon, were willing to vote her. I don't think they're likely Maria partners.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 4041, Fishythefish wrote:More seriously: OK. You crumbed this at game start, IIRC, by saying you can't reach lylo or similar?
Very yes.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wow..I see why Titus voted you. Inactivity is NAI. People are competing for who can be the scummiest while likely being Town award. SpyreX changing his mind after someone claimed cards? Inconceivable that must be scum. (Sarcasm)

The fact Magna claimed he was missing Jack of Clubs would be a very bold move as scum because it let's Town know there are two BPs in a limited set. Explain to me why Magna scum would do that. The only hesitation I have is that Magna looks like he did what I have a scum tell for him on my notes I just don't believe Magna would tell Town as scum two players above are BP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4042, McMenno wrote:no. a card is not "obvtown" in the hands of one player, but "midly scummy" in the hands of another.
Yeah. More over the same ability in the hands of one player isn't obvTown or scum.
Rigging the two of clubs is what allows the two of spades in my deck to go off and prevent the kill in the fucking first place.

Rigging the two of diamonds as it seems someone has done by removing it from the discard pile (I am assuming here that is what is going on) means my two will go off again.

nope I can confirm that it was revived
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

@kison:

It's just been one of them games. Although I'll hurt you more - my vote on maria was totally mehhhhh i think shes town cause the way the wagon grew but not confidently
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nice! So three players with a mafia no kill around (assuming SpyreX and you are telling the truth) Let's just hope some twos come up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Maxous »

We systematically claimed all missing cards to limit the scums room for fake claiming.
Titus lead he charge.

Just vote Angel please.
Fishy is town because he rigged he deck to give town 2 cop investigations on night 1 which would be a real dumb scum gambit
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Fishythefish »

You do know that I rigged the damn two of clubs, right? And that the post you QFT here was responding to a joke? And that I've not said the same card is townish and scummy for different people, except in that joke? Seriously, if you are town you need to step back and rethink a bit.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4066, Maxous wrote:We systematically claimed all missing cards to limit the scums room for fake claiming.
Titus lead he charge.

Just vote Angel please.
Fishy is town because he rigged he deck to give town 2 cop investigations on night 1 which would be a real dumb scum gambit
If he is so obvTown why did Transcend die over him?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Transcend had been cleared by a cop.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4067, Fishythefish wrote:

You do know that I rigged the damn two of clubs, right? And that the post you QFT here was responding to a joke? And that I've not said the same card is townish and scummy for different people, except in that joke? Seriously, if you are town you need to step back and rethink a bit.
You said having Mafia kill stop card is a town card. But then call me scum for beloved on the same fucking card. Omg fruit allergy must be scum because polka dots are square. (This is a joke they are circular)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Maxous »

Transcend was cop cleared by RB and as I said at the top of the page the scumteam likely didn't want us to use transcend to rig the deck for tonight.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck this. I ask for a simple summary and y'all can't even do that. Fml.

I am going to have to read all this shit and y'all just want to talk mechanics and not scum hunt.

VOTE: Unvote

Til I do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Kison »

In post 4062, MathBlade wrote:Wow..I see why Titus voted you. Inactivity is NAI. People are competing for who can be the scummiest while likely being Town award. SpyreX changing his mind after someone claimed cards? Inconceivable that must be scum. (Sarcasm)
I don't think they're scummy for their low activity. When you consider the speed of the Maria wagon, I think it's highly likely scum would have taken the opportunity to bus her there. Those two slots not being around puts into perspective their lack of any vote at all - they simply weren't there to cast one. SpyreX on the other hand has been here all game but hasn't tried figuring things out. He's not scum hunting, analyzing, etc.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Transcend »

Honestly, my death is nothing short of a Christmas present. Thank you scum!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”