LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:45 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:48 am

Post by tojam2 »

If he was your biggest tr, why was he rushing a lynch? Did that not seem suspicious at all especially when non flipped town.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by tojam2 »

Also cheesy, I wouldn't rush another lynch, you've just set up a fight between 2 players so you can sit back and watch your victory come closer.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 am

In post 1776, tojam2 wrote:If he was your biggest tr, why was he rushing a lynch? Did that not seem suspicious at all especially when non flipped town.
Did you NK FF?

tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:52 am

Post by tojam2 »

I'm vig, so yes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I do have to say the FF kill was unwise. If this weren't an Open without the possibility, I'd think you were an SK by killing likely town like that. Don't try to scumhunt the townblock unless it's My/LyLo or the block is all the remaining players.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:55 am

Post by tojam2 »

LQ, Right now I wouldn't rule anyone out from being scum (except confs), so its either GE/culted or arona/cheesy, I think. Aroma just hasn't sat right with me this whole game, and I can't pick out why.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1781, tojam2 wrote:LQ, Right now I wouldn't rule anyone out from being scum (except confs), so its either GE/culted or arona/cheesy, I think. Aroma just hasn't sat right with me this whole game, and I can't pick out why.
Why those two pairings?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:57 am

Post by tojam2 »

Also, since when did town blocks ever work out without someone getting upset?

GE, you seem to agree on stuff, both pairs do.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 pm

@tojam2,

IMO, arona has too much depth in their posts to be Scum.

Besides associations, why do you think they are Scum?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1640, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 139, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 138, culted wrote:They feel off

Where's your vote at?
In what way do cheesy and I feel off? Care to elaborate?
In post 144, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 90, culted wrote: As for realeo let me toss a question back at you; do you think scum are more likely to contradict themselves so openly? And was there nothing to your eye that could have made his move-away from gamma come more from a town-mindset?
The first question is a definite yes. In my experience, often contradict themselves to distance from each other.

Not sure what you mean by the second question.
In post 147, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 146, culted wrote:
In post 143, Vedith wrote:I have no scum reads and 13 town reads, is that bad?
Means you need to try harder.
Vedith's post was a reaction test. I wouldn't put too much thought into his post
In post 150, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 149, culted wrote:
In post 145, culted wrote:But why is it a scummy contradiction?

What I'm saying is I didn't know if you took into consideration realo's interaction with gamma he had quickly while he was voting him.
It's scummy to ignore that and wave around a surface level contradiction directly complimenting it.
@Thinkbig - did you miss this
Nope. I'm phone posting and in class. Won't be able to respond to everything right away.
In post 161, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Culted

First serious vote in the game and this is not an OMGUS. Thus far he has put in minimal effort and has not explained his reads. Culted, why do you think Raeleo and I are mafia?
In post 164, ThinkBig wrote:

What I'm saying is I didn't know if you took into consideration realo's interaction with gamma he had quickly while he was voting him.
It's scummy to ignore that and wave around a surface level contradiction directly complimenting it.
Nope. I'm phone posting and in class. Won't be able to respond to everything right away.
@Culted did you miss this?
These posts in succession tell me culted is most likely Town.
This doesn't look like a tunnel.
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:16 pm

In post 1785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1640, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 139, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 138, culted wrote:They feel off

Where's your vote at?
In what way do cheesy and I feel off? Care to elaborate?
In post 144, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 90, culted wrote: As for realeo let me toss a question back at you; do you think scum are more likely to contradict themselves so openly? And was there nothing to your eye that could have made his move-away from gamma come more from a town-mindset?
The first question is a definite yes. In my experience, often contradict themselves to distance from each other.

Not sure what you mean by the second question.
In post 147, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 146, culted wrote:
In post 143, Vedith wrote:I have no scum reads and 13 town reads, is that bad?
Means you need to try harder.
Vedith's post was a reaction test. I wouldn't put too much thought into his post

In post 161, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: Culted

First serious vote in the game and this is not an OMGUS. Thus far he has put in minimal effort and has not explained his reads. Culted, why do you think Raeleo and I are mafia?
In post 164, ThinkBig wrote:

@Culted did you miss this?
These posts in succession tell me culted is most likely Town.
This doesn't look like a tunnel.
I can't say it looks like SvS from my angle.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay. Can you state anything specific that makes you think so?
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:22 pm

In post 1787, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay. Can you state anything specific that makes you think so?
I was about to ask you if you could point out anything specific that make is look SvS. You go first.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't really see much drive in TB's push.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1784, LicketyQuickety wrote:@tojam2,

IMO, arona has too much depth in their posts to be Scum.

Besides associations, why do you think they are Scum?
Really, you have played w scum me...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheesy
Cheesy
Goon
Cheesy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Cheesy »

In post 1766, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1765, Cheesy wrote:Nothing's off about me
Also scum have even better reasons to pay close attention
Bro, you alt slipped... What do you call that?
Mobile gaming
In post 1777, tojam2 wrote:Also cheesy, I wouldn't rush another lynch, you've just set up a fight between 2 players so you can sit back and watch your victory come closer.
What the fuck does that even mean? Are you saying I'm scum and Gamma vs LQ is TvT?
In post 1781, tojam2 wrote:LQ, Right now I wouldn't rule anyone out from being scum (except confs), so its either GE/culted or arona/cheesy, I think. Aroma just hasn't sat right with me this whole game, and I can't pick out why.
Ok since you're doing scumhunting backwards:

1. Give me ge/culted interactions that look like SvS
2. Give me cheesy/arona interactions that look like SvS
3. Give me cheesy/tb interactions that look like SvS

I'm gonna ignore the fact that trying to establish entire scumteams pre-flip is pointless.
Sweet dreams are made of cheese
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:35 am

Post by culted »

Kinda torn between which of cheesy and gamma is the bad town voting me currently. Like cheesy seems to be nitpicking stuff and just scraping whatever he can to call me scummy like. My vote on lickety in a vacuum was opportunistic but if you took the time to realize that I had already been skeeved out a bit by his Lol-reaction to being scumread by titus (you know, someone actually paying attention to my entire progression there) then you'd know it wasn't entirely out of the blue. What's got me pausing there in particular though is that it was only one post and the quote was broken so it could have been easy to miss and what's more wasn't like I went out of my way to be loud about it in the first place. Also weird is that he's taking me not putting him in my pool as scummy but is also saying that he should be in the circlejerk (townbloc?) doesn't make a lot of sense.

What should be noted is that my suspicion of lickety was made more severe with how he approached tb's claim I think we all can call that fair like the wagon on him wasn't completely unfounded plus deadline was creeping up seemed like the best place to be until grey countered at least.

Gamma on the other hand I already know isn't a very strong player but his vote doesn't make sense either. He's sorta calling my interaction with TB him 'guiding' but isn't really accounting for the rest of our interactions where I completely shut him down and dug into his thought process behind tojam's vote. Like, doing the same thing that think was doing just taking a surface-level contradiction and throwing it in my face trying to either get me to push on that too or appease the fact that I called him out on there not being much readable content out at the time. Which kinda feels like what gamma's doing just completely being oblivious to the fact that there was more than just one part of that interaction and calling it scummy. What's hard though is that obliviousness isn't always scum. I've also had time to think about this game and I'm waffling over whether thinkbig was bussed by both his buds which rules gamma if arona is scum (which he certainly is btw ill touch on this in a moment) but now I'm think that that might be more meh cuz tb was a scumfuck as all hell? I dunno. I'm also at least seeing some work-it-out from him, unlike cheesy, talking it out with lickety trying to see where he might've went wrong and I feel like town when it's down to this little of a pool are less apt to want to see the light if that makes sense so meh.

I'd
really
rather we do arona today and I was gonna talk about this yesterday but NO TIME AT ALL the last few heh.

Arona's decent scum like I understand you guys are seeing a bit of depth (it's fake-able but I can see why you're fooled) but really pay close attention to his progression on thinkbig it's totally scumsville.

Votes him early on for something which at the time I found OKAY. But thinking about it more saying that thinkbig was trying to make lickety go after realeo is a stretch and feels more like the kinda thing a buddy would scumread a buddy for because it takes to the heart of thinkbig's motivation far too fast. What's more he moves on to other things and we never really get a glimpse of why or what happened to his read there.

Particularly unimpressive is that he hops onto tojam and nn30 (lynchbait city) lamely in the interim before Grey and FF replace into the game and sniff out tb's stuff quick and then arona appears from the ether and if you read his vote on tb all I can really see is "let's milk as much towncred as I can".

And when you account for just how inevitable his run up was looking it looks like scum knowing that they've already sorta sold themselves before earlier on and wanted to be on the wagon because they know they're screwed otherwise ya know? I also don't really like how he wasn't around at all for the claim and reactions to but is sure to show up after the fact to make fake as fuck posts like .

VOTE: arona

I don't think I'm wrong on this.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 am

Post by culted »

tojam you should feel bad about that vig-shot bro
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 1792, culted wrote:
Particularly unimpressive is that he hops onto tojam and nn30 (lynchbait city) lamely in the interim before Grey and FF replace into the game and sniff out tb's stuff quick and then arona appears from the ether and if you read his vote on tb all I can really see is "let's milk as much towncred as I can".
I was pretty clear on why I voted tb, that they weren't doing what they said they'd be doing. You left out my interactions with him starting at 723. What do you make of them?
And when you account for just how inevitable his run up was looking it looks like scum knowing that they've already sorta sold themselves before earlier on and wanted to be on the wagon because they know they're screwed otherwise ya know? I also don't really like how he wasn't around at all for the claim and reactions to but is sure to show up after the fact to make fake as fuck posts like .

VOTE: arona

I don't think I'm wrong on this.
I get distracted by work/social outings sometimes. You basically weren't here at all day 2. Should I scumread you for that?

Oh and btw I didn't quote this part but was nn30 really "lynch bait city" day 1? He wasn't widely scumread until yesterday.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:01 am

Post by aronagrundy »

I'm going to look closely at culted/gamma/cheesy now. Culted's early day 1 interactions with tb seemed town, like I said before, but I don't want to get it wrong here.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:15 am

VOTE: Culted

culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:27 am

Post by culted »

In post 723, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 720, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 719, aronagrundy wrote:Also we should have a conversation about realeo since his slot seems to be in the hot seat. Would scum really replace out like he did?
This is why I think they're not scum together. Even for the most distancing scum team, it is unlikely they would both replace out. One of them is town and the other is most likely scum.
What happened to you saying that the argument could be TvT?
There's not much of a sharpness to your interaction with thinkbig here to my eye that would make me discount svs at all.

Looks like hyper awareness to some mundane things a partner would be more likely to pay attention to and I'm not really seeing any closure about it either.
If this is what you voted thinkbig for it sure took you a while after this interaction to put a vote down as well.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am

Post by culted »

Furthermore arona looks to have been actively lurking and I don't like the "gonna look into things now" line either like did you not have reads coming into today.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 am

Post by culted »

In post 1794, aronagrundy wrote:Oh and btw I didn't quote this part but was nn30 really "lynch bait city" day 1? He wasn't widely scumread until yesterday.
I know what lynchbait looks like.

Return to “Completed Open Games”