Survivor Mafiascum Rankdown (Properly Dead. Leave it dead)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #368 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by PrivateI »

For continuity's sake, Jack Harkness should get eliminated, then idoled, then eliminated again, then idoled, then eliminated again, then idoled, then eliminated again.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #779 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:17 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 769, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:That was the third Monty cut in a couple rounds yeah
haha yeah
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1680 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:04 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 1675, Drench wrote:
276. Nicole (
Klick
MIST LMAO ty cheery*) - EtU

"This mus' be soh bohring for you spectahtors! I don't really hahve ah plahn gohing fohrward, buht I think I'll try pushing R.C. since she keehps pushing me!"

much like the great state of pennsylvania, nicole was always going to disappoint me

nicole franzel, avowed meninist and slayer of icons. truly, a character for whom there is no redeeming. and yet, the etu incarnation, while not offensive as in real life nicole franzel first horsewoman of the apocalypse is, simply just can't be said to be that fun to watch! part of that is, yes, i loathe all forms of roleplaying whatsoever, and that's something that's gonna shine in all my cuts (also why i think many people--myself included--should be kinder on ani because each person brings their own criteria!!!!), and i think nicole's particular roleplaying or speech whatever or whatever the fuck youc all it i mean does it look like i give a shit, look. it's not good. it's not fun to read. i'd rather stab myself in the gut, and that's only mostly because i got a really bad rash there right now and it itches. i'm glad she dropped it, otherwise i'd be leaning towards offensive.

there is something to be said of the characters, and there are whole swathes of them, who play, don't do particularly well, fall in the pre-merge or early post-merge, and leave not much of a footprint. something to be said. but personally there is more to be said of the characters who don't leave a footprint for other reasons, and nicole is one for those other reasons, because nothing she did in terms of character, in terms of Entertaining Us, really leaves its mark.

one particular thing i do wanna touch on which, is a tiny bit iconic, but i don't think enough to get her any further (otherwise maybe i would've made this cut earlier huh!), is the hoh mess of cycle whatever it was, the first one i think, where she literally just. forgot to nominate. me on big brother. and that was a little entertaining!

but nothing came of it, and she just gamebotted afterwards, and. anyway, vale

nothing matters, all truth is relative, trump won, thanks a lot pennsylvania.

**this is from memory lol
One thing I'll point out with Nicole that really just speaks to how awesome Mist is is that despite being voted out, she tried her hardest in the Pictionary challenge that happened immediately after her elimination, working to try to give her tribe a victory despite being stabbed in the back. That's stuck out to me about Nicole, and about Mist in general--her great attitude despite the circumstances that were going on.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1823 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Drench's idols are the bestest idols.

Return to “Frogstar World B”