DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1397, Painbringer wrote:Dancing is an expression for sorting each other. Already said that.

T
And I still don't believe it.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Painbringer »

So you believe it was my deliberare plan as either alignment to contradict my hydra partner, repeatedly? Call RR's attention to said contradiction? Trigger our ability (which is not a dance btw) that is protown to make Fire look stupid?

Do you believe be to be the biggest braindead asshole to Fire?
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1395, DiamondSentinel wrote:If you were actually reading, you'd see that it was the fact that, at the beginning, you claimed to have knowledge of some "dance", and yet didn't know what your power did.

There is literally no flavor text in our role PMs. Therefore, you're lying and deserve rope.
what kind of stupid logic is this?
i can't deal with DS titus, you deal with him.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:09 am

Post by KainTepes »

why is NOBODY talking about BTDMAKER,,,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Painbringer »

BTD maker might actually be scum, Kain. Pushing on a player for NAI reasons isn't exactly cool in my book.

His post 1144 is actually inconsistent. It's not good for anything, but it might be. His post is town are incompetent so we should all forgo a cool ability and forget that hoods help us sort people.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:05 am

Post by KainTepes »

OK............ i also find it weird that he keeps SKIRTING BY UNNOTICED IN A WATER WASHER MANNER,, and focus more EFFORRT into calling me a ham rather than talking important things,,

Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Painbringer »

I'm going to give detailed reads on every slot in the game Kain. I'd love your thoughts on followup.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 am

Post by KainTepes »

OK...........!!!!

Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Painbringer »

BTD = Lean scum, only pushes on Kain Tepes because "hate his grammar". 1144 is just all sorts of bad.
malpascp = Lean town, he's being engaged and RR's posting at the time was worthy of a vote to see them get involved with the game. I'll watch this slot on followup since their vla ends today.
davesaz = Gun to my head scum (needs sorting for stupid pants), Davesaz after being corrected and told that there is a hood where we're all confirmed nobles to each other, still persists that I'm somehow lying about being a noble. Yet, he expects me to unvote him because he's falsely pursued lies before. He said he was checking for followup, yet he isn't following up on Randomidget himself. The timing of this is also suspect given RR attempted to fish the names out of me and that's when Davesaz starts pushing this. I'm not big on coincidences.
Crystalline Dagger = Town. If you need me to explain, I will. Otherwise, just eat your happy sauce.
McMenno = Town. He's definitely frustrated that I'm still alive, and pursuing that, but it's definitely tunnel mode and frustrated tunnel mode.
RR = Major scumfuck. I'd shoot him with a desperado right now levels of scum. RR is all about hunting inconsistencies and pressuring them as town. Yet, he makes . He's saying we are wagoning random for just three posts, and that doesn't work for him. Random had already contradicted himself by that point. RR isn't the least bit curious why. Yet, he IS curious about my noble hoods. A good chunk of his ISO is dedicated to the control of information, rather than the actual discovery of information of reads. Cerb isn't at work, so where is he? Also, the passing off of the hat selection onto Drixx rings hollow when Drixx isn't even in the thread. RR knows just how deadly neighborhoods can be due to our history in Varsoona games, yet he wants them shut down. A more efficient policy would be do not implode unless certain your target is scum or we mislynched in mylo. Cerb needs to get in here if town and actually start producing content. He has no excuses.
kraska = town. The backstab threat looked to be a pretty strong reaction test to see if I was up to no good.
Leonshade = Strong scum lean, I was nulltown reading this until the unvote. The townreading random because of his catchup is bullshit. "My inconsistency was a joke. I'm reading everyone who is pushing me as an idiot" would be a fair paraphrase of his catchup. Leon doesn't really seem to care why random townreads him at all.
SSM = Lean town, I hate hate hated their opening. Yet, it's not outright shading, it's more saying I'm frustrating, so it really doesn't match up the indicator that I found. Yet, their posting in the 400 range strongly picks up. SSM seemed to be suspecting RB with their hat selection, but is now pledging loyalty on RB. That makes little sense to me and I'd like to see that thought process fleshed out and them to interact with my reads.
Alpaca - Impossible to sort. If he can post, I'd like it.
DiamondSentinel - Tone reads town. Brain needs juice. That's the best way to put it. DS's followup seems to be someone who is attempting to critically verify his theory, with no actual critical analysis behind it. His vote being derp town in the quick group that voted me also makes sense. The hating everyone thing is just demoralizing too. IF you hate 90% of the playerbase, don't join. Comments like that do nothing for town.
Keyxrb - I'd murder this with a vig shot if I had one. He completely overreacts to matching a prior scum indicator. He doesn't vet me for alignment, he just launches into loud, whiny discredit mode. Probably scum, but even if town, I would not lose an ounce of sleep if RB left. Key, look forward to playing with you elsewhere.
Drone - Gun to my head town for posts like 450. He has some terrible training advice (outing PR crumbs is good), but I see him scumhunting. Like why is player X being read as town. Drone wanting a hood with me is also rather townie... I think. That is fakable though. He could pledge loyalty to me too and take a shot on a hood, and logically SHOULD be a good thing because I'm town, but since I know nothing meh.
Dark Innocence - Probably town. I like their interactions when both Fire and I danced with them. 553 and 543 are also pretty townie. I'm not a big fan of meta, but they are and they're pushing on what is apparently inconsistent meta. The only post is 1217 that I have a problem with is that they would pledge loyalty to us, but they are afraid of the shade thrown by others? Huh?
culted - Weak town. They have a very limited presence in the thread, but they are pushing on things early before Christmas break.
Vecna - Town. The troll wagon worked well, and it does for those with the ability to obvious town themselves AND are willing to scumhunt those who jump on their wagon. Town.
randomidget - Probable scum. His "joke". His "catchup". The social state of the game, that strongly suggests he is scum.
Klingoncelt - Scummy. (Between Lean Scum and Probable Scum). Posts like 332 are very difficult to read. On one hand, Klingoncelt is attacking a known thread to her early, trying to get in before I can post. (See Suikoden) On the other hand, Grandma should know I'd be all over that kind of posting as town. The laughing at Vecna feels rather forced too in 334. Klingon tested to see if their vote worked by voting random. They planned on moving to rb once the verification came in their vote worked, but nothing. Where is the follow through? They haven't come back since the whole noble hood thing was explained. Yet, why didn't they push this back when I voted them? Why did they wait until I was a wagon? Christmas holidays does mess with this a bit, but I expect more from them if town.
KainTepes - Town. Has the most atrocious formatting, but has very clear scumhunting thoughts underneath it. His formatting has actually improved compared to other past games that makes him much more readable. I'd like his thoughts on this wall. Make sure he does.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Painbringer »

TLDR - Reasonless reads list

Town: Cystalline Dagger, McMenno, Painbringer, KainTepes, kraska77, Vecna
Lean town: SSM, Dark Innocence
Gun to my head town: Drone, DiamondSentinel (I'd be in vig shot category but this factors in Fire's read), culted
Gun to my head scum: Davesaz
Lean Scum: BTDmaker
Middle Verse Scum: Klingoncelt
Probable Scum: Leonshade, randomidget
Desperado Scum: RR

Vig Shot: keyxrb
Impossible: Alpaca
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1398, Painbringer wrote:I'll be breaking down most of the game when I get home.

Just a few more questions for random before hand.

Why are you TRing Leon?
What were you attempting to gain from this "joke"?
What do you call the complete lack of sorting you or those pushing you, yet trying to draw votes away from you but whiteknighting or chainsawing?
Why are you calling the people pushing you "trolls" when they seem straight forward and you are "joking"?
Not liking the total dismissive attitude towards sorting your wagon. You say everyone voting you is stupid, but that doesn't mean und
sortable. There's town stupid and just scum.
leon was a gut town read. thats how i work.
bear in mind im reading up and am up to about page 25. i dont know what is going on rn
at the time the wagon originally started on me it was made up of players like key, vecna and kain, who were being trolly. i know that the wagon on me rn has a different set of players and i havent gotten to their votes yet to comment.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:19 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

It's not 90% of the playerbase. It's just that the tiny percentage is incredibly vocal.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

I might pressure BTD, but he's on V/LA for over a week so that'd be a waste.

randomidget's thing is easy to buy as a joke, he'd have to have the memory of a goldfish to seriously contradict himself in the span of 15 minutes. I also like his TRs and the general tone of his catch-up.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 am

i was going to respond as soon as someone pointed it out but I didn't get a chance to carry on reading until i went v/la for christmas btw
you suck randomidget
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:56 am

Post by davesaz »

OK fine, I'm probably wrong about the flavor thing, though the told you so to the rest of the thread will be very sweet if it ends up I was right. Well, bitter sweet because freedom will probably lose if I was right and let it go.
UNVOTE:

TBH if PB not lying then they're my 2nd strongest town read. Though triggering the cupid day thing is both wtf and IMO bad to do this early when we know nothing. Having that flavor character and a web browser it should have been possible to look it up and guess what it does even if the mod said nothing. (harboring a little doubt that the mod really said nothing about what it would do btw, and will be happy to told you so if that comes true as well...)

Someone who claimed a noble said they didn't know what would happen if someone pledged them. Why aren't the other nobles roping that individual? Or are we not equal in that respect? I know what happens if someone pledges me -- I'm not stupid enough to reveal it openly of course...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:58 am

Post by davesaz »

Aristophanes -- was kraska making up the whole back stabbing thing?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Leonshade »

keyXrb was the noble who doesn't know what happens, but why do you think that makes him scum?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1416, Leonshade wrote:keyXrb was the noble who doesn't know what happens, but why do you think that makes him scum?
No player in the hood knows what happens when loyalty happens.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm

In post 1415, davesaz wrote:Aristophanes -- was kraska making up the whole back stabbing thing?
wait did kras already replace out?
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:39 pm

oh for fucks sake
you suck randomidget
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1417, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1416, Leonshade wrote:keyXrb was the noble who doesn't know what happens, but why do you think that makes him scum?
No player in the hood knows what happens when loyalty happens.
To answer 1st question, I thought not knowing might be useful as a fakeclaim detector, but apparently not.

In response to 2nd point, or at least they're not saying they know. I find it disconcerting that most/all hood references are coming from one source but I figure there would be a pileon if false info started showing up. And I guess that it's possible the mod has revealed less info than I'd expect even given the caveats at signup.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1401, Painbringer wrote:So you believe it was my deliberare plan as either alignment to contradict my hydra partner, repeatedly? Call RR's attention to said contradiction? Trigger our ability (which is not a dance btw) that is protown to make Fire look stupid?

Do you believe be to be the biggest braindead asshole to Fire?
You know, I've basically put no thought into this game so, been busy enjoying my time off and cursng my computer, but...this last post just made me realize Titus is PROBABLY town...because even if she, as scum, legitimately didn't know what that power would do, there's no way scum would have that ability.

Not because it's so super pro town, but because it's such an incredibly strong tool for scum.

Anyways, I fully expect this will make Titus come back with even more certainty that we're scum. :p

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1242, Vecna wrote:
attempt to steal hat from culted
Oh you.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1399, Leonshade wrote:TRing randomidget after his catch-up.

UNVOTE:
Same.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by culted »

In post 1409, Painbringer wrote:Town: McMenno