Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Luciano Bradley; The Vampire of Britannia : I think being able to openly take away the most important thing people have... "life"... is the best thing that ever happened!

Vote Count 1.23PainBringer (4): DarkInnocence, McMenno, DiamondSentinel, Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt (2): culted, Crystalline Dagger
Reasonably Rational (2): Drone, malpascp
randomidget (1): Vecna
davesaz (1): Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1): ssbm_Kyouko
BTD6_maker (1): KainTepes

Not Voting (7): BTD6_maker, Reasonably Rational, randomidget, keyXrb, Leonshade, davesaz, PainBringer

With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.
Day 1 / Cupid Day ends in (expired on 2017-01-06 16:25:36)

Note: Klingoncelt is VLA till jan 2nd.
BTD6_maker is VLA from dec 26th till jan 5th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Not Chara »

should say: could come from town random for the same reason you say it could be scum.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Painbringer »

Not Chara, hows life?
We don't talk much on Skype :(
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1499, Painbringer wrote:UNVOTE:

Bad titus, ur not lynching Not Chara.
Not Chara is great.
pfft. thank you, but she's voting me to check if i can be voted.

pedit: i'm on skype quite a lot. let's talk more then.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1497, Reasonably Rational wrote:(BTW, this scenario that's playing out right here, right now, is the EXACT reason why this stupid cupid day thing is dumb.

Now we have someone who is probscum, along with random quite possibly, and we just gave scum a free kill on a competent player because you decided to pair up with them.

-cerb
On the contrary, if Gamma is probably scum, I'm immune from nightkills as long as I live. Plus, Gamma has given me a wealth of information to follow from. When I did discuss this with Fire, I was townreading Gamma hydra. It wasn't until Gamma started buddying that I got concerned. I was letting it go as paranoia until this comment and if I pursued things further without highlighting it, that may disrupt the town.

By forcing scum to nightkill themselves, it keeps vocal players alive. Or, if aligned with lurkers, scum remove mislynch bait.

There's zero reason to hold a hat.

VOTE: Not Chara as a test vote

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1498, Not Chara wrote:Cerb, let's put aside the obvious joke about random's read Leon for the moment. there's no inconsistency there.

how did you come to the conclusion random needs to die? just the wagon disappating (as they tend to do when they're built on nothing substantial), and that he called for you and klingon? the second is certainly a point, but one that could come from scum random.

i suppose what i'm asking is: what tipped the scales from 'i'm scumreading random' to 'he just needs to die at some point'. you say it matter of factly, but where does that conclusion come from?
Because when it comes down to lylo, he's going to be mislynch bait BECAUSE of this set of exchanges, unfortunately. I determined that it's equally probable that he's scum and town(barring a CD scum flip, which makes him more likely scum than town), but that the circumstances of this D1 push on him makes it probable that if he is town, he's simply going to end up as a lylo mislynch.

-Cerb

pedit: So you're suggesting that we simply don't lynch him, so that way you stay alive?

*sigh*

This is the EXACT suggestion I was concerned that scum!you would make. :-/ It works both ways you know?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Painbringer »

Absolutely not. I am fully prepared to die. I am just highlighting why town should always align, and scum can never do so.

If I die, unless Gamma has a really good answer, I intend to take Gamma with me.

I am all about positioning scum in no win situations. For instance, if scum are forced to narrow down who can be town, I act to force them to do so.

~Titus
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

Cerb: i'm afraid i can't follow your logic here. well, i can, but your conclusion is the same as someone with a null read concluding that null read must be removed, because they were wagoned at one point. it's a bit ridiculous. from what i can gather, the reason random was wagoned was because of this 'contradiction', and anyone pushing it as such is simply wrong. so his mislynch is as 'inveitable' as any other mislynch based on bad logic.

i just don't see the town motivation in concluding that random needs death, as opposed to simply letting the matter rest and coming back to it as the game develops. you don't have compelling reasons to call him either alignment, and saying he'd just be mislynched if town is remarkably premature in my opinion.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Painbringer »

Nah, I agree with RR.

Random did contradict himself. I don't but the joke explanation either. Leonshade backed off random, thus starting the decline of that wagon based off Random's townreads, that were unexplained and at best a load of GDI. Random went back to townreading Leon, which also didn't make any sense either and Random never justified that.

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1507, Not Chara wrote:Cerb: i'm afraid i can't follow your logic here. well, i can, but your conclusion is the same as someone with a null read concluding that null read must be removed, because they were wagoned at one point. it's a bit ridiculous. from what i can gather, the reason random was wagoned was because of this 'contradiction', and anyone pushing it as such is simply wrong. so his mislynch is as 'inveitable' as any other mislynch based on bad logic.

i just don't see the town motivation in concluding that random needs death, as opposed to simply letting the matter rest and coming back to it as the game develops. you don't have compelling reasons to call him either alignment, and saying he'd just be mislynched if town is remarkably premature in my opinion.
Eh. I know random.

It's VERY unlikely that anything is going to develop that is going to help sort him, at least, it's unlikely it'll be anything HE does via his day play.

Maybe some night events will happen.

Maybe some other peoples flips will make things more clear because of what they DID to him.

But none of that will have as much weight as what HE does.

Also, Chara, why is that Leon thing "clearly" a joke? If it is CLEARLY a joke, then what does that say about the people who pushed him as a result of it?

(*Also, PLEASE figure out something I can call you that takes less effort. :( )
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Painbringer »

Cerb apologies to Drixx in advance for G_i acroymn but I was quoting.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:38 am

Post by davesaz »

Pedit: this was in response to the merits of being a couple with scum
The issue comes up when you have scum nailed but can't lynch them without it being a suicidal move. It nullifies the positive effect of lynching scum in the same way as scum vengeful does.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 am

Post by davesaz »

The Not Chara/Alpaca slot can be voted...
In post 200, Frozen Angel wrote: KainTepes (3): Drone, DiamondSentinel, DarkInnocence
davesaz (2): Leonshade
PainBringer (1): KainTepes
AlpacaAlpaca (1): McMenno

Not Voting (13): BTD6_maker, malpascp, davesaz, Crystalline Dagger, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, ssbm_Kyouko, keyXrb, culted, PainBringer, Vecna, randomidget, Klingoncelt
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

i suppose the additional explanation about random helps.

i don't know how to explain that it's a clear joke, and i don't fault the players who voted him before that was made apparent. sometimes one's first readthrough of a situation is incorrect. sometimes players have a different humour, or have difficult with tone over text? it's not odd, but considering the alternative is that random is a terrible, terrible scum player who enjoys contradicting himself in the span of 15 minutes to scumread someone he was just townreading, i'd say that the only conclusion is it was a joke.

but i'm satisfied with how you came to your conclusions about random, though i still don't agree.

aside: are you asking me to give you something better to call
me
? is five letters too many?

pedit: thanks for the clarification, davesaz.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Painbringer »

Davesaz, not really. I'm worthless now for anything but my logic. If scum shoot me, they shoot themselves. If all the scum wear hats, they systemically lose.

That's why when we took pink, and all the scum took pink, they were taking the position that they didn't want to swap hats with me (we correctly guessed optional lovers). The mere fearful act of all rushing for Pink hats tells us things too. Even if you take the position that dead scum is a net negative (I don't). 1 for 1 benefits town, almost always.

~Titus

p-edit: Thank you.

VOTE: Crystalline Dagger
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Painbringer »

Tell me, would you have triggered the lights out event in Suikoden RR?

~Titus
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

That Gamme post is horrible.

VOTE: Crystalline Dagger

I'm willing to let them live to allow Painbringer to keep them hostage, but only if we don't find a better lynch for today.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Painbringer »

^ probably scum.

If Gamma is scum, that unfortunately means Rb is likely overreactive town.
DarkInnocence
DarkInnocence
Townie
DarkInnocence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:02 am

Post by DarkInnocence »

There's a dif between not playing and just trying to under the mech of this game that doesn't seem that important
I was all set until this cupid shit showed uyp for WHAT REASON??????

Can I be loyal to not chara I wanna be loyal to not chara they seem to make sense
CHARA WOULD THAT BE OKAY
~Maria
A hydra of MariaR and Shadow_step.

"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present."
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:20 am

Post by culted »

In post 1516, Leonshade wrote:That Gamme post is horrible.
Welcome to gamma every game.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 am

Post by culted »

In post 1518, DarkInnocence wrote:Can I be loyal to not chara I wanna be loyal to not chara they seem to make sense
CHARA WOULD THAT BE OKAY
~Maria
Why are you asking?
DarkInnocence
DarkInnocence
Townie
DarkInnocence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:23 am

Post by DarkInnocence »

VOTE: Culted
Needs more attention then it's getting
Pedit: I'm asking because I'd rather it be a 2 way road.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:24 am

Post by davesaz »

I think you'd be better off with me.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:25 am

Post by culted »

In post 1432, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1408, Painbringer wrote:

Klingoncelt - Scummy. (Between Lean Scum and Probable Scum). Posts like 332 are very difficult to read. On one hand, Klingoncelt is attacking a known thread to her early, trying to get in before I can post. (See Suikoden) On the other hand, Grandma should know I'd be all over that kind of posting as town. The laughing at Vecna feels rather forced too in 334. Klingon tested to see if their vote worked by voting random. They planned on moving to rb once the verification came in their vote worked, but nothing. Where is the follow through? They haven't come back since the whole noble hood thing was explained. Yet, why didn't they push this back when I voted them? Why did they wait until I was a wagon? Christmas holidays does mess with this a bit, but I expect more from them if town.
Goddamn you, Titus do not EVER imagine that you can get inside my head. :mad: You have no fucking clue what I plan.

My vote for Random was real, though likely misguided because he's Scumread in lots of games. Low-hanging fruit.

My vote on you was real too until I remembered Fire's habit if shit-claiming.

I have a read that's pretty accurate. Nearly every time someone does this they're Scum. It's when a player says another player's reads/comments are "forced" or "fake."
Also when a player goes out of their way to Scumread someone that's V/LA, they're likely Scum themselves.
Also when they put out a readslist that is so generic it could have been written before the game started, they're likely Scum.

VOTE: Painbringer
Votes here please ^
DarkInnocence
DarkInnocence
Townie
DarkInnocence
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:25 am

Post by DarkInnocence »

Let me read your iso and I'll give ya an answer.
I assume you tr our slot.
~Maria

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”