malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:50 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 274, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 267, Narna wrote:Who is willing to voteblock semi active people with me finishing a low content poster like penguin, Mal, or light?

a) I want to break the game by townblocking up and lynching who only we want to lynch.
b) I want to force some of the nobodies into defending their townreads or scumbiddies.
c) This is fucking RAW. We need some tag team action.
Mal, yes

Penguin, maybe

Light, no
Racist mofo
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I get that a lot.

On a more serious note though,
V/LA until Jan 1

Working 2:30PM to 7AM each of the next 3 days. No interntet access at work. So the best I can do is check in before work every day.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Penguinos »

Sorry. Honestly this is my first time playing as a hydra and I don't want to commit too much while my other head is absent.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Sorry. Honestly this is my first time playing as a hydra and I don't want to commit too much while my other head is absent.
This post is pinging me harder than any other in the thread. I'm trying to see your logic there but can't.

The idea of playing in a hydra is to help each other with reads, yes, but it's also meant to be for covering for each other. If one head is too busy, sick, traveling and what not they rely on the other(s) to fill the void. It's not meant for "secret deliberation" in your own PT then coming up with ONLY what you agree on, thus leaving out other stuff because you simply couldn't agree o it.

This is why I'm getting negative vibes here. It feels like someone doesn't have the confidence to carry the slot on their own for a while and are afraid of messing it up and getting blamed for it. And who feels like that? YEP! Players with RED text in their PMs.

VOTE: Penguinos

P.S. Someone correct me if I'm seeing too much into it. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, your fine. I see it as more odd than scummy, mainly because I don't see why scum would just announce that they aren't going to commit to the game for a silly reason like that.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by malpascp »

Maybe I'm just rusty or something but AC's post just blew my mind. It makes no sense to hide anything at all if you're town. The only reason to be afraid of your other head saying "hey dude you shouldn't have said this" is if you're scum. Or poor reasoning.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 1.07
Leonshade
(1/7)
- Penguinos
Ms. Columbo
(1/7)
- Not_An_McMenno_Alt
Narna
(0/7)
-
light_ganski
(0/7)
-
Kmd4390
(1/7)
- Narna
Almost Chara
(0/7)
-
Not_An_McMenno_Alt
(1/7)
- DodgeTheSaint
Lil Uzi Vert
(0/7)
-
Banana Mint
(0/7)
-
Penguinos
(1/7)
- Almost Chara
DodgeTheSaint
(1/7)
- Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain
(1/7)
- light_ganski
Malpascp
(1/7)
- Kmd4390
Not Voting:
Banana Mint, Nero Cain, Malpascp, Ms. Columbo, Leonshade

Notes:
- Kmd4390 is on V/LA until 1/1
- Prodding Nero Cain and Not_An_McMenno_Alt

(expired on 2017-01-04 12:30:00) until the end of Day One.
With 13 alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Sorry. Honestly this is my first time playing as a hydra and I don't want to commit too much while my other head is absent.
what are you afraid will happen if your hydra partner comes back and dislikes a read? the worst you can do is talk to them about it.

Leon: what about Dodge's recent posting have you liked?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No I'm not faulting him for lack of presence, that's vague and not really descriptive.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 278, Almost Chara wrote:
This post is pinging me harder than any other in the thread. I'm trying to see your logic there but can't.

~A50
I agree. I think it's a mistake to downplay this because it's odd thing for scum to say. Look at Pengiunox's last four posts.

Spoiler:
In post 189, Penguinos wrote:Semi-back from holidays. I read through this thread once but I am still lost, so this isn't going to be a terribly constructive post. Something leonshade posted sounded scummy. Seems like reading both threads is optimal, why were people calling it scummy to read the other thread?

Going to lunch shortly, might be able to respond more thoroughly later tonight, if not tomorrow at work for sure.
In post 214, Penguinos wrote:
In post 209, Nero Cain wrote: Mostly yes. The Karnos head is p active sitewide and there hasn't really been any scumhunting when they've been here. is kinda funky.
A bit of an exaggeration. I was completely absent from 23-25 due to holidays. I wouldn't call that "p active". I had a little time yesterday, so I posted a few tidbits in each active game I had going including this one. I was also hoping my other head might pick up some of the slack, but that's my own fault for lack of clear communication.
In post 215, Penguinos wrote:Ok. Re-read the entire thread. Still a bit confused, hoping to confer with my other head shortly. Last few pages feels more like reading the dead-thread of a game rather than an active game.

Replace outs seem a bit odd. Thinkbig was under a lot of pressure/drama in a recent game and he held tough the entire time, so I'm a little surprised to see him replace out like this.

I am prioritizing this thread, but after reading through twice I think I need to read the other bran's thread to understand things more clearly.

It seems like one long stall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Where is your vote Dodge?!? Teddy, please draft Mcmenno so that we can start to put all the trolls/noise on the smackdown brand. Of course, its not impossible the reason he's not doing anything b/c he is scum so maybe we should just lynch him or I can policy pedigree him.

vote:Penguinos
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm preparing to laugh at Smackdown when we flip scum in only 13/14 pages.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Narna »

I'm no longer cool with drafting KT or Vifam.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 277, Penguinos wrote:Honestly
You be slipping
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Penguinos »

In post 280, malpascp wrote:Maybe I'm just rusty or something but AC's post just blew my mind. It makes no sense to hide anything at all if you're town. The only reason to be afraid of your other head saying "hey dude you shouldn't have said this" is if you're scum. Or poor reasoning.
Town players never ever get miss-lynched for having inconsistent reads?
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Penguinos »

And I find it interesting that Narna wants to lynch the lurkers. Classic scum strategy to get an easy town lynch without drawing a lot of attention.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 189, Penguinos wrote:Semi-back from holidays. I read through this thread once but I am still lost, so this isn't going to be a terribly constructive post.
Something leonshade posted sounded scummy.
Seems like reading both threads is optimal, why were people calling it scummy to read the other thread?

Going to lunch shortly, might be able to respond more thoroughly later tonight, if not tomorrow at work for sure.
What happened to this? You never followed up.
In post 291, Penguinos wrote:And I find it interesting that Narna wants to lynch the lurkers. Classic scum strategy to get an easy town lynch without drawing a lot of attention.
I find it interesting that when you do contribute to the thread, you throw shade then disappear. And by interesting I mean scummy.

"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

Above is L-2.
In post 282, Almost Chara wrote: Leon: what about Dodge's recent posting have you liked?
~Chara
I thought his positions were contradictory/fake, but our interactions cleared his stance up for me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Penguinos »

In post 292, Leonshade wrote:
I find it interesting that when you do contribute to the thread, you throw shade then disappear. And by interesting I mean scummy.
Nice try. I'm voting you, not throwing shade.
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Penguinos »

So can we talk about this whole theory that I'm lurking and not offering reads because I'm scum?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 294, Penguinos wrote:
In post 292, Leonshade wrote:
Nice try. I'm voting you, not throwing shade.
You've been voting me since RVS and the quote above is the only explanation you've offered since.
- Vecna
Penguinos
Penguinos
Goon
Penguinos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Penguinos »

Yes, and the term "throwing shade" typically means casting someone in a negative light without voting them, in the hopes of getting a wagon going without being on the vote count.

I'm not doing that, thus you are misrepresenting my position.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 297, Penguinos wrote:Yes, and the term "throwing shade" typically means casting someone in a negative light without voting them, in the hopes of getting a wagon going without being on the vote count.

I'm not doing that, thus you are misrepresenting my position.
Throwing shade is what you did to Narna.

I am not misrepresenting you by not using the textbook definition of the term. You voted me in RVS, then later claimed to see something scummy I posted, but you haven't followed up on it. You claimed that Narna is scummy, but didn't follow it up with a vote.

Are you scumreading me, but either cannot, or refuse to explain why? Or, if the vote on me is an RVS, why are you not voting for Narna?
- Vecna
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I feel like we might be jumping harder on this than normal because we need a jump start, but it's a good enough reason for a wagon at this stage in the day.

Unvote, Vote penguino

L-2

295 is a misrep of the case. The idea is that you don't want to screw up and give your slot away as scum.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”