Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:29 am

Post by davesaz »

Best guess, Kop hasn't read and unvoted in response to the prod.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 374, davesaz wrote:Posted around 12:15.
In post 328, grapes wrote:
Antihuman replaces ReubenWasFine!
Posted around 2:19. (2 hours later)
In post 329, Antihuman wrote:Lol everybody who's sheeping the Gamma wagon "cause he posts fluff" should take a good fucking look at ThinkingBig
I think this looks like a player who arrived just after a VC and did catchup by iso of the players on the biggest wagon. The 2 hour gap shows that there was plenty of time to do that.
The catchup post has a lot more detail than I'd expect from scum trying to pick someone at random to push to
derail a wagon on a buddy.

Not sure why y'all are reading it that way. I'm open to being convinced. Is there something wrong with the points in 329?
Who said this?
;)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:14 am

Post by davesaz »

Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:16 am

Post by davesaz »

I said y'all because couldn't remember who and didn't want to interrupt writing my post. Plus it helps to see if anyone else thought that by the replies...
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Kop »

In post 327, algebra wrote:What's vague about it?
The fact that you haven't specifically said, what this bounce that makes you town read him, is?
In post 331, Antihuman wrote:It's only logical to townread people who lynched scum
Anyone who lynches scum will be town read, if the whole leading up to, shows that it's town lynching scum, rather than strong confidence that one is going to flip scum, i.e bussing.

In post 340, Antihuman wrote:@Gamma

1. RQS sucks because answers are easily manipulated and tailored to players
2. Dunn didn't look concerned with his 'wagon' at all. I wouldn't even call it a wagon
3. If it's TB's playstyle then he can easily incorporate it in his scumplay, especially that he's been encouraged by people being thankful. It's nai at best but I still don't like it
4. If I was going for a low hanging fruit, I would've just jumped on your wagon

Pedit this is a towny reaction. People should unvote gamma
1). I understand your point how it's easily manipulated, but some people have different playstyles early game. Some prefer RVS, some prefer RQS. It's NAI to me personally.
3). I'm sure this comment has been brought up on another player, oh yes, it was Realeo. WIFOM shite again.
4). You know for a fact that if you had gone for Gamma, you'd look scummy coming in straight away and jumping on that wagon.

In post 341, Antihuman wrote:I'm tunnelling you cause I'm a daycop with a guilty on you
I normally laugh this off, but you've managed to get a few reactions, even though it actually shouldn't.
In post 342, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 341, Antihuman wrote:I'm tunnelling you cause I'm a daycop with a guilty on you
Daycops are impossible in this setup. If you're looking to get a reaction out of me, you're not getting one. Sorry!
Unfortunately, he seemed to get one from you. You can't deny that he did, because you wouldn't have quoted him, to put him right.
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado - Yeah, looked like really bad reasoning to me which is why I'm asking him questions. Didn't see anything specific about Thinkbig that would have made AH pick him off the Gamma wagon which makes me think his motivation there was to derail the Gamma wagon, rather than to find scum on it. I guess your vote makes sense, and I was going to vote AH when I read his TB case and looked into the votes on Gamma, but then I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon. Anyways, as I write this post I realize there's better reason to vote for him being scummy than there is to not vote him because his wagon is moving fast.

VOTE: Antihuman
What made you change from gamma to AH? Have you gone off Realeo?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 352, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?

Desperado, you switched from voting Gamma to voting the player defending Gamma pretty abruptly, can you further explain both of those votes because right now it looks like you're getting onto easy wagons

VOTE: Desperado
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado - Yeah, looked like really bad reasoning to me which is why I'm asking him questions. Didn't see anything specific about Thinkbig that would have made AH pick him off the Gamma wagon which makes me think his motivation there was to derail the Gamma wagon, rather than to find scum on it. I guess your vote makes sense, and I was going to vote AH when I read his TB case and looked into the votes on Gamma, but then I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon. Anyways, as I write this post I realize there's better reason to vote for him being scummy than there is to not vote him because his wagon is moving fast.

VOTE: Antihuman
Why does Desperados vote steady your hand because it was naked?

You mentioned before about getting onto easy wagons, haven't you done the same?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Superhans »

@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Antihuman »

I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?
Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
Excuses!!
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown
uh, don't?

Your case was fine, pushing someone is fine, compared to street fighter I think you're already quite a bit different though I don't know if that's a good indication?

Regardless, people jumping on you for pushing thinkbig are scummy. Not even in a defend partner kind of way because yeah it's possible he's town anyway - they could be "white knighting" except if you die and flip town people go after TB
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 371, grapes wrote:Antihuman ( 4 ) - (Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
ssbm and Desperado stand out to me as scummy on your wagon.

VOTE: Desperado
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What about me
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What about you?
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Antihuman »

In post 348, Superhans wrote:
Also why is Gammas reaction towny? Is TBs reaction also towny?
It's towny in my eyes cause I wager scum would be satisfied with having heat taken off them and just waited out the storm instead of making such a fierce push and risking backlash.
As per TB's reaction, I'm not exactly sure because he didn't have a chance to respond first. I'd say voting me was the logical choice as either alignment, plus Gamma's push prolly reinforced his idea of it being the right move. Same thing later on, he basically parrots Superhuman, even using similar wording:
In post 347, Superhans wrote: Perhaps u shouldn't be tunneling if u have to resort to this sloppy and lazy trap.
In post 349, ThinkBig wrote: When you actually have a guilty result on someone and don't have to resort to dirty tricks and traps.
This makes me question whether his reactions are genuine and original but I'm biased so you tell me.
In post 352, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AH what's your opinion on Gamma's vote on Desperado, and Desperado's sudden swap from voting Gamma to you?
I found his reasons weak, obviously. Need some time to judge whether his wagon hopping is AI or just playstyle.
In post 357, Realeo wrote:I can relate to the people who are getting town vibe from Gamma.

But I cannot relate to the people who are moving that extreme to the spectrum of "scum lean" -> "town lean"
That's actually pretty interesting. The question is what we get from comparing two completely different reactions: assuming scum!Gamma's being chainsawed by his partner/assuming Gamma's town who got cleared thanks to my input.
If people thought my push on TB for voting Gamma was shit, why did they feel like Gamma should be let go? My guess is they were aware of Gamma's wagon being bad and looked for an opportunity to switch.

@Superhans @Kop what made you guys change your mind about Gamma? Asking you, since several people made it obvious- they found a better target. You however, have abstained from voting.
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon.
I fail to see why'd you feel good about this. Isn't that clear opportunism?
In post 365, Superhans wrote:@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?
Well, she obviously thinks I'm scum with Gamma, which is rubbish. If I was scum, I'd be bussing the shit outta Gamma instead of painting a target on my back.
In post 369, Desperado wrote:
In post 361, Realeo wrote:My current stand is that Antihuman is like Superhans,
awkward
. Awkwardness is not explicitly a tell. =/
We're reading Antihuman completely differently. I see confidence where it doesn't belong, not awkwardness.
What's your basis for judging the proper level of my self-confidence? We don't have history together.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Desperado »

@Dunnstral that's incredibly lazy scumhunting. You haven't even discussed the composition/progression of the wagon or why the four people who are voting Antihuman are doing so being you thinking Antihuman is towny.

Why are you convinced there's scum on a four man wagon on a town lean?
;)
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Antihuman »

^this is a good observation. I'm not exactly sure what's the basis for Dunn's townread on me, apart from the fact he does townread me.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 388, Antihuman wrote:What's your basis for judging the proper level of my self-confidence? We don't have history together.
In the context of this game I felt like you were projecting overconfidence in your read.
;)
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Antihuman »

It was belief in my actions. I guess you'll form a better understandment of my mindset as the game goes on.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Desperado »

What was scumThink doing with the RQS? You dismiss it as useless RQS bullshit, which is something I don't understand.
;)
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

Can I safely assume that those who vote AntiHuman thinks ThinkBig is town?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Antihuman »

In post 393, Desperado wrote:What was scumThink doing with the RQS? You dismiss it as useless RQS bullshit, which is something I don't understand.
Apparently it's something he does every game so whatever
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 394, Realeo wrote:Can I safely assume that those who vote AntiHuman thinks ThinkBig is town?
No, not for me
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 389, Desperado wrote:Why are you convinced there's scum on a four man wagon on a town lean?
But I explained it...
Antihuman wrote:^this is a good observation. I'm not exactly sure what's the basis for Dunn's townread on me, apart from the fact he does townread me.
But I explained this too

zzz
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Antihuman »

In post 384, Dunnstral wrote: Your case was fine, pushing someone is fine
I wouldn't call that an explanation