Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Iz okay mod, all mudkipz will be forgiven.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Does everyone know Day was started?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:38 pm

VOTE: Naomi

Voted Grey even after claim. This has literally not failed us 2/2 and I'm willing to go for a 3 piece
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Townblock HS and Gamma, what are we doing.
Because I am okay with a lynch on Twoface, AA, or Naomi.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Gamma town by claim
gin got both scum
AA got both scum
human got both scum
ali got both scum

TF votes Ircher/Naomi (red flip means TF town)
Asphodel voted AA then no vote
Flubber voted Naomi/ Kry (if town flip on Naomi) I can reasonably suspect going for mislynches

Either way, lynching Naomi gives us the last two possibilities and I'm happy with that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Um SK isn't scum?
Either way how do you know AA wasn't bussing RD?
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 pm

How do I know you weren't bussing?

Anyways, that's my thought process as I promised, im in the hospital with my Ma so I'll be paying a lot less attention after this point
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Ew its 4am, looks like I'm not going to work today
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Because I'm town? I voted RD because I thought they were spreading paranoia throughout the town.
My point is you're not taking into consideration if anyone could have been bussing.
Being on a wagon that lynched scum doesn't automaticly make the person on the wagon town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Actually, looking back at how hard Gin pushed Krylea makes me want to lynch Gin.
GTKAS
| here.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 1703, Alisae wrote:Townblock HS and Gamma, what are we doing.
Because I am okay with a lynch on Twoface, AA, or Naomi.
I'm okay with this townblock. I still don't agree with you on AA, though. Although both you and Grey were gunning for AA, so that gives me pause, because one was an intelligent player who singlehandedly nabbed scum and was crucial in nabbing SK who is confirmed town, and the other is a player who is at least paying attention and trying to play the game who is probably town.
I'll have to look into AA again.

Running down TwoFace is a bad idea. He always plays like this, and if he's scum he'll boil himself alive by the end of the game.

In fact, as it stands I don't agree with any of your reads. Why do you want to run down Naomi?
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

Thankfully I'm not scum. Boiling myself alive sounds painful.

Hopefully this game is over before mlk cause I'll be gone a week and wife has said no mafia.

I tried reading a few pages last night. Watching how the dashie wagon happened. If scum is on it I can't tell who yet.

AA did say something that's not true about 2 negative utilities but it's a moot point now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1685, TwoFace wrote:But I honestly believe it's a slip. That's not a scumtell. Maybe a stupid tell but not a scumtell
you're pushing dumbtells
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

I disagree and until I'm caught up it's a good vote.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

I highly doubt scumAlisae would have the confidence and/or bravado to push for a townblock, especially considering the slam-dunk lynch that town pulled off D1. She just doesn't seem to have that kind of personality.
It seems a lot more like townAlisae starting to find her footing and work towards a better playstyle.

Also pretty confident in townGin. It was one of Grey's reads, and absolutely bleeds town to me. townGin sees scum and sk as a threat to town, correlates them together and makes a post about how we nailed 2/2 scum. I just don't think that kind of misunderstanding is likely to come from scumGin, unless it was a front to intentionally make me think he's town, which is incredibly unlikely considering how stupid and nuanced that would have to be.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 am

Sooooo yeah. Naomi voted Grey after he claimed. Anyone like to defend that?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1715, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Sooooo yeah. Naomi voted Grey after he claimed. Anyone like to defend that?
Quote the reasoning
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 am

In post 1153, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 979, TwoFace wrote:
In post 843, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay read up again.
Why didn't you comment on anything after this? That's not like you.
In post 901, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 879, -Grey- wrote:
In post 868, Gamma Emerald wrote:The reason I am 180ing is because I have a plan for seeing if Grey is really a cop.
I'm sure my death will clear things up nicely.
Well... given your claim I think you being shot Is a given.. I mean unless another strong PR is exposed a Cop is a pretty good target.
Nothing until this post which is sort of obvious.

You see why I think you're scum? This isn't town Naomi.
Kinda was unmotivated yesterday after being chewed out for saving someone the day before. Also most of this stuff happened after I went bed. I do live in the UK so my last post was at about 10pm for me. Normally speaking i'm up all night but with christmas coming I switched to a more normal sleep pattern as I like to spend time with my family around this time of year going out and stuff. So when 10 pages pop up after I've gone bed its easy to see How It may look like I'm delaying compared to the games where I am up all night and can contribute like I did at the start of the game.
In post 1025, Ircher wrote:6. Naomi-Tan (+65%) - Guess I'm starting after 27 here. Serious Q -- Are you being facetious in 218? What was your read on Grey and me after making 230? 266 is a good readslist imo. 292 reads really town to me -- scum care, town don't. Starting to see what Naomi said for her introduction (and that's a good thing). 482 was a slip regardless of alignment, but that doesn't necessary mean Naomi is scum. Town "slip" all the time cuz they're less cautious. 549 gives an associative tell if either flips scum. Why did you feel the need to requite me in 660? (Not that it was necessarily a bad thing, I just wanna know why). Yeah, I kinda glazed through a lot of posts cuz they were hard to read, but I think the assessment during her intro is very accurate, so she's probs town.
Nope in 218 was around the point I put grey into the Green pool hard. I still think there green right now. There reactions and actions just look like someone who is aggressively looking for any red slip. It can be grating at times but I don't equate being aggressive and abrasive to being red aligned. It can be a red trait but I think given grays analysis and thoughts they are probably green.

In 230 my perception was you might be bad green. Lately I been unsure of that though. Gray was pretty much unchanged.

I just felt like 660 bared repeating. So It could be seen in both our iso's You drew attention to something no one else was looking at. I think it was good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I read rainbows post. She puts forward an amazing case here and entirely flipped my thoughts on gray. Like Her first section where they talk about how he assumed no RB is a thing. Like he had a go at me for assuming no day talk when its not declared. If that was his attitude towards roles. why would be also make an assumption and RB is a much more common role in my experience.

As I read the second part of RB's post all I was thinking was Why would they claim cop Day 1? They wasn't under major pressure and it just paints a huge target on themselves. Its very confusing to me.

VOTE: Gray Rainbows post Is masterful Red hunting. I don't think I would of spotted all that I'm joining this wagon.

I'll post this now and continue catchup oringally I was going to put my Ircher thoughts at the end ... so I think I will.
I'm unsure where I stand with Ircher right now. I do see the points people have made but If Gray is red and I was wrong (which I believe right now) I can't see a game where Ircher and Gray are on the same team given interactions at this stand Ircher was tunnelling gray for a while and IIRC gray also at one point voted back. If Rainbow haddn't stepped in I could see myself probing Ircher much more to try and work out their red green balance. but as it stands I feel they are likely green. I may look into this if gray flips green. but as it stands I think Ircher is Green by association.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd rather lynch TF first, still can't get past the slip push.
<Embrace The Void>

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:59 am

Honestly, if I voted for TF it would be a policy lynch because he is 20 pages behind and I bet he doesn't even know Krylea is SK.

The only other consideration I have is that he could be scum purposefully slow playing so he doesn't have to deal with the current situations and just react in the best possible manner after seeing what the town thinks.

Right now I'm at an impass with TF and Naomi because I've been leaning on a Naomi scum since I read back and if TF ends up being right about it, then it saves us from a mislynch and TF just sucks as a townie when it comes to contribution.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

That's a dumb reason to mislynch gamma.

Yes I know kry flipped sk
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:12 am

TwoFace and conf!town Grey both thought they caught Naomi in a slip, you can't say it's a scum motivated logic and not the possibility that it's his actual lead.

Naomi also hard defended Rainbow and pushed for Grey, which has been proven to get scum revealed/lynched. So added to that fact, I'm more than willing to lynch Naomi.

It's also good to note that Naomi said she is usually really good at getting reads right, but when she does produce them, she says it in a way that goes like "Hey I think this, but don't trust me, I'm not sure I think it." I'm seeing it as a form of fence sitting so no blame can be attached to her.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

y'all can call me stupid idgaf but Naomi is aware of an enabler role. Anyone who is familiar with that should know that's a possibility. It could just be different mindset of whatever but I just don't Buy she didn't consider enabler a possibility
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:21 am

What was the case with the enabler role?

I personally don't know how far I'll dabble into that area because this is my first game with ascetics and enablers
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1608, Alisae wrote:Actually, why didn't Krylea claim?
And who did she try to kill N1? Grey?

It might be worth awhile to go back to her ISO or something to see if she crumbed or something or if she somehow softed or some shit to scum. It could have been very likely that she SK told to one of the scum and that's why there was a push on her.
In post 1609, Alisae wrote:While we're at it.
VOTE: All Alone
In post 1610, Alisae wrote:Actually, ya know what. I really don't like you.
Challenge: All Alone
So yeah there's no reason to town read a sk hammer but what exactly is your problem here?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”