Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Creature »

Still think boring lynch is most likely to hit scum. I am only up to lynch Lycan because The DEO won't leave them alone otherwise.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1623, JaeReed wrote:so I want to Galveston kuroi
You mean give him a passport to Galveston?
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

Flashwagon fuck my phone q.q
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1615, JaeReed wrote:Postie I don't want an apathy lynch on someone I think might be town though. If we can turn this around we might be more likely to get a scum lynch. It's also worth thinking about whether RachMarie would replace out as scum in this situation. boring wanted to put something in the thread more than what RM had to make it worthwhile and idunno if their dropping off after that was more like, holidays and not knowing how to go hard to save the slot rather than a scum dropoff of "well I tried" y'know?

I actually tend to agree with KTS a lot and I think I should go for it if it's something we're both feeling because it's confirmation I'm on the right track and he's pre good at reading ppl as well.

{Postie, KC, DEO}
{Lycan, boring, Deimos}
{zefiend}
{Creature, drealmerz7, Vaxkiller}
{Creeps}
{Kuroi, Gamma}
Holy shit this post came out of nowhere. If I'm reading the tiers right, you have Lycanfire and boring as Town-leans?

Something is pinging me about your progression of these reads. Like, there's a lot of speculation involved:
- KC is being 100% truthful about KTS thing
- (presumably) buying Lycanfire's claim & story
- RM replacing out for strategic reasons
- boring's effort being AI

These are just the things that jump out at me so if you could clarify/explain, that'd be great. I'm going to ISO dive you in the meantime because honestly I've been skimming a lot of your posts (when the game was moving much faster).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 am

Post by boring »

@Jaereed, I am waiting on Gamma's response. Like I said, I was a little concerned when I read through his ISO. In context, he's seemed normal to me, but in ISO, there's less doubt and more hard edge than I'm used to seeing with him. It may be something.

Obviously, Kuroi has been in my lower reads. I've been doubting Lycan's scumminess more and more, but not quite enough to join a wagon with him. I think I like Kuroi for scum more than Creeps.

Kilingon's bubble claim is too far-fetched to be fake. She doesn't seem to totally agree with KTS, but feels obligated to share, which also supports it. I've followed a couple KTS games, and he has decent intuition.

VOTE: Kuroi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1566, boring wrote:@JaeReed - I'm glad I've had to dig through Gamma's ISO, because I found some stuff in there I've never seen from him before, and he's lacking a certain tentativeness that I've seen in other games, which I find concerning. However, I've included a few examples of his usual open-minded, collaborative behavior.
Spoiler:
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I'm pretty sure that reaction was real
I don't like Shadow's response to DEO's vote
In fact the DEO vote itself was pretty bad
VOTE: Shadow_Step
In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK that makes sense
VOTE: RachMarie
In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I trust Kuroi enough rn to vote with him.
VOTE: Creature
In post 590, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't want to believe Vedith and Shadow are BOTH scum but they are so in sync it feels that way.
I kinda feel that if one isn't scum it would be Shadow.

@Gamma, can you provide your current thoughts on Dreal?

@Ziefiend, I always try hard. It's a lifestyle.
I kinda think dreal is town. If both Creature and Vedithslot flip town though I'll have serious thoughts about dreal being scum. He seemed to be OMGUS pushing Vslot and a mechanics push on Creature!town is something that scum might suggest.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1615, JaeReed wrote:Postie I don't want an apathy lynch on someone I think might be town though. If we can turn this around we might be more likely to get a scum lynch. It's also worth thinking about whether RachMarie would replace out as scum in this situation. boring wanted to put something in the thread more than what RM had to make it worthwhile and idunno if their dropping off after that was more like, holidays and not knowing how to go hard to save the slot rather than a scum dropoff of "well I tried" y'know?

I actually tend to agree with KTS a lot and I think I should go for it if it's something we're both feeling because it's confirmation I'm on the right track and he's pre good at reading ppl as well.

{Postie, KC, DEO}
{Lycan, boring, Deimos}
{zefiend}
{Creeps}
{Kuroi, Gamma}
Why the fuck am I at the bottom
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

scum double-voter balanced by off-days of voting

HE CAN'T BUS HIS PARTNER TODAY AHAHHA!!

totally kidding though you're my top TR, GE
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1631, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck am I at the bottom
You have the scummiest avatar.

Did lycan actually activate some sort of ability or was he jsut screwing around?

I still think we need to lynch boring, thier vote of kurio is bad to say the least, just scrambling for something to turn away the wagon on them.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1633, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1631, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why the fuck am I at the bottom
You have the scummiest avatar.

Did lycan actually activate some sort of ability or was he jsut screwing around?

I still think we need to lynch boring, thier vote of kurio is bad to say the least, just scrambling for something to turn away the wagon on them.
Give real reasoning plz
<Embrace The Void>

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1572, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: boring

@kurio Could you tell me why you think creature could be scum?
Because he acts detached and quiet when he's scum.
In post 1600, JaeReed wrote:yeah ok knowing KTS has the same ideas as me I'm actually more inclined to do this.

VOTE: Kuroi

let's flashwagon baby!
2/10
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:44 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 2.66:

Boring (7): Creeps20, KuroiXHF, The DEO, drealmerz7, Creature, Vaxkiller, Klingoncelt
KuroiXHF (2): JaeReed, Boring
LycanFire (1): ɀefiend
drealmersz7 (0):
Creature (0):
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Vaxkiller (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Gamma Emerald, Deimos27, LycanFire

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-01-03 12:00:00).

Still seeking replacements!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:52 am

Post by The DEO »

Regardless of Boring's alignment, scum are avoiding the boring wagon.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Postie »

Oh good we're at L-1. Feel free to hammer whenever.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1635, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1572, Vaxkiller wrote: @kurio Could you tell me why you think creature could be scum?
Because he acts detached and quiet when he's scum.
How does he act as town? do you have examples?
In post 1637, The DEO wrote:Regardless of Boring's alignment, scum are avoiding the boring wagon.
It sounds like you're referring to more than one. Who's the scum team that's avoiding my wagon?
In post 1633, Vaxkiller wrote: I still think we need to lynch boring, thier vote of kurio is bad to say the least, just scrambling for something to turn away the wagon on them.
I had kuroi in my scum list when I first caught up, and posted as much. Who's next after me in your scum list?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1638, Postie wrote:Oh good we're at L-1. Feel free to hammer whenever.
L-2
Loved modifier.
<Embrace The Void>

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Creature »

Kling, Vax, dreal, Kuroi, Creeps, DEO, me
Unable to vote: Postie, Gamma

Who isn't here?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh, I forgot to include Jae.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Creature »

If someone's avoiding the RM wagon, it must be:
zefiend
Deimos27
LycanFire
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1628, ɀefiend wrote:

{Postie, KC, DEO}
{Lycan, boring, Deimos}
{zefiend}
{Creeps}
{Kuroi, Gamma}
Holy shit this post came out of nowhere. If I'm reading the tiers right, you have Lycanfire and boring as Town-leans?

Something is pinging me about your progression of these reads. Like, there's a lot of speculation involved:
- KC is being 100% truthful about KTS thing
- (presumably) buying Lycanfire's claim & story
- RM replacing out for strategic reasons
- boring's effort being AI

These are just the things that jump out at me so if you could clarify/explain, that'd be great. I'm going to ISO dive you in the meantime because honestly I've been skimming a lot of your posts (when the game was moving much faster).
I don't have set categories for the tiers. Higher up is the more townie I think someone is.

I think I'd talked about KC earlier, but boring summed that up nicely. KC's claim isn't something I would have imagined her to think up on her own, and she has convincingly given content that I believe has indeed come from KTS.

Lycanfire's claim...he hasn't really claimed as far as I'm concerned. Apart from the delayed death thing or w/e it was. My change on Lycanfire is that he's acting so damn disillusioned that it's actually making me think he's town by this stage. I have less confidence in that one because it's entirely tonal but I rarely see scum that can convincingly pull off the "let's antagonize the townies after my head further" line of attack that he's taking here. More often it comes from town that think they're being pushed by scum.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying about the RM replacing out for strategic reasons. I'm saying that I believe it's more likely she's replaced out as town than scum, given she clearly thought she was being run up for being V/LA rather than for her content. As scum in that situation I'd expect some bullshitting to put out something, which RM would have an easier time doing than as town where she has to actually read what's being put in the game and think about what that means with regards to someone's alignment. That or more lurking while waiting out her lynch. It's obviously not a strong indicator because it could just boil down to her not wanting to play anymore as either alignment but it's a supporting factor.

If boring's effort alone was AI then I'd still think she's scum, because she put in that small amount of effort and dropped off. I'm reading her as a newbie that had one good scum game, replaced into a bad slot, and is trying to make the lynch at least worth something without thinking she can turn it around. It's the trying to make the lynch worth something that gave me pause to think about because as scum in a slot that you don't think you can save you don't want to draw more associates. You just want to go quietly into the night, so to speak, unless you think that putting out some good content will save you, in which case I'd expect boring to have fought this harder rather than put out some content then go "welp not much more to do here" attitude-wise.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Phone posting

I had one drink past functional last night i'll hook you all up with some posts when i get home

VOTE: d7

Going to use this post to go into my iso and see why my vote isnt on the board

Boring: you said d7 was your top scumread so why are you making jaereed's flash wagon your alt wagon?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Jaereed: are you informed of the alignments of DEO or d7?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Nope. Why?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

JaeReed, Zefiend, Deimos, Lycan,
between the 4 of you 2 should vote for Boring.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Uh....

Involved.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”