Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 414, Realeo wrote:
In post 412, Dunnstral wrote:Also why are you trying to push it that one of AH/TB has to be scum?
I'm having hard time processing why people are triggered by AH, but not by TB.
Why must I be triggered by both?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:16 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 409, Realeo wrote:
@To the people who are voting AntiHuman

If you scumread AH, how come you didn't scumread ThinkBig?
Please explain why you'd expect people scumreading one to scumread the other.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 412, Dunnstral wrote:Also why are you trying to push it that one of AH/TB has to be scum?
Do you think they did similar things or something?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 365, Superhans wrote:@ssbm

U ask him questions but vote him before he's had a chance to respond...

Also who do u think is AHs scum buddy?
Don't have an opinion on that. I usually look for team associations but haven't been seeing them this time. Traitor is a possibility in this setup, though. Not every scum will have 2-way associations if there is one.
In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon.
I fail to see why'd you feel good about this. Isn't that clear opportunism?

Well, she obviously thinks I'm scum with Gamma, which is rubbish. If I was scum, I'd be bussing the shit outta Gamma instead of painting a target on my back.
I think you misunderstand the phrase "steady my hand". I was considering voting you up until I saw Desperado's vote which stuck out to me as opportunistic. That's why I asked questions of both of you and voted him instead. I liked his answers so I decided his vote was not going to stop me from voting you, so then I went where I was originally going after seeing the push on TB. I don't think you're necessarily scum with Gamma, but I do think you attacked his wagon with intent. Could be you're scum with him, could be he's town and you saw his wagon stalling and decided to pick up the momentum and transfer it to another townie before a townie discovered the scum on Gamma's wagon and started pushing that player.
In post 394, Realeo wrote:Can I safely assume that those who vote AntiHuman thinks ThinkBig is town?
No, that's like assuming AH is definitely scum and clearing TB based on that. If AH flips scum then yeah TB is probably town, but if TB flips town AH could still be town.
In post 409, Realeo wrote:
@To the people who are voting AntiHuman

If you scumread AH, how come you didn't scumread ThinkBig?
Don't understand this question. What is bringing this about?
In post 419, Antihuman wrote:Hmm

@ssbm what do you think of Dunn's defense of me?
It's incomplete, will see what she has to say "in the morning" as promised in 367. Don't see anything scummy jumping out at me in it yet though, except the assumption that the players voting you would push TB if you flipped town. I don't think that's true at all, I know it's not for me
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Don't have an opinion on that. I usually look for team associations but haven't been seeing them this time. Traitor is a possibility in this setup, though. Not every scum will have 2-way associations if there is one.
In post 388, Antihuman wrote:
In post 364, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@Desperado I saw you vote AH and that steadies my hand a bit because your vote was naked and had just swapped from the leading (but losing traction) Gamma wagon onto the rapidly growing AH wagon.
I fail to see why'd you feel good about this. Isn't that clear opportunism?

Well, she obviously thinks I'm scum with Gamma, which is rubbish. If I was scum, I'd be bussing the shit outta Gamma instead of painting a target on my back.
I think you misunderstand the phrase "steady my hand". I was considering voting you up until I saw Desperado's vote which stuck out to me as opportunistic.
That's why I asked questions of both of you and voted him instead. I liked his answers so I decided his vote was not going to stop me from voting you, so then I went where I was originally going after seeing the push on TB.
I don't think you're necessarily scum with Gamma, but I do think you attacked his wagon with intent. Could be you're scum with him, could be he's town and you saw his wagon stalling and decided to pick up the momentum and transfer it to another townie before a townie discovered the scum on Gamma's wagon and started pushing that player.
You didn't even wait for his answers...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I didn't need AH's answers, as I said the reason I didn't vote him was because of Desperado's vote looking scummy. After talking with Desperado and clearing that vote up I felt okay about voting AH
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Antihuman »

In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Don't have an opinion on that. I usually look for team associations but haven't been seeing them this time.
That's weird cause your first reaction was a team association of me and Gamma.
In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't think you're necessarily scum with Gamma, but I do think you attacked his wagon with intent. Could be you're scum with him, could be he's town and you saw his wagon stalling and decided to pick up the momentum and transfer it to another townie before a townie discovered the scum on Gamma's wagon and started pushing that player.
This is an extremely far-fetched theory but for argument's sake let's assume I'm scum and he's not. Who's the most likely person to be my partner on his wagon?
In post 419, Antihuman wrote:@ssbm what do you think of Dunn's defense of me?
In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's incomplete, will see what she has to say "in the morning" as promised in 367. Don't see anything scummy jumping out at me in it yet though, except the assumption that the players voting you would push TB if you flipped town. I don't think that's true at all, I know it's not for me
So your first reaction to my defense of Gamma was calling it "scum derailing his partner's wagon". Now Dunn has done the same exact thing and you don't think it's suspicious. Wouldn't it make sense for you to think Dunn's my partner chainsawing me?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Superhans »

Prick
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 431, Antihuman wrote:
In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Don't have an opinion on that. I usually look for team associations but haven't been seeing them this time.
That's weird cause your first reaction was a team association of me and Gamma.
Don't recall that, quote it? Derailing wagons doesn't always point to team, especially in a setup where Traitor could be derailing a wagon on scum but scum wouldn't know traitor is their partner. That's not the kind of association I would call a team association in the standard sense of the phrase.
In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't think you're necessarily scum with Gamma, but I do think you attacked his wagon with intent. Could be you're scum with him, could be he's town and you saw his wagon stalling and decided to pick up the momentum and transfer it to another townie before a townie discovered the scum on Gamma's wagon and started pushing that player.
This is an extremely far-fetched theory but for argument's sake let's assume I'm scum and he's not. Who's the most likely person to be my partner on his wagon?
If you're not scum together with Gamma, I'd say either Kop or Realeo because I'm satisfied with Desperado and I don't have a SR on Superhans. That leaves Kop and Realeo, more likely Realeo for position on the wagon imo. That depends on you not being scum with Gamma though, or not being Traitor with scum!Gamma.
In post 419, Antihuman wrote:@ssbm what do you think of Dunn's defense of me?
In post 428, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's incomplete, will see what she has to say "in the morning" as promised in 367. Don't see anything scummy jumping out at me in it yet though, except the assumption that the players voting you would push TB if you flipped town. I don't think that's true at all, I know it's not for me
So your first reaction to my defense of Gamma was calling it "scum derailing his partner's wagon". Now Dunn has done the same exact thing and you don't think it's suspicious. Wouldn't it make sense for you to think Dunn's my partner chainsawing me?
I don't see Dunn doing the same thing that you were doing, but Dunn hasn't finished yet. Don't think Dunn attacked anyone so there's not really any way her actions could be construed as a chainsaw, unless you think analyzing a wagon on your TR is a chainsaw.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh I agree that Real feels scummy. The strange equating of TB and AH suggests scum trying to fake associations.
<Embrace The Void>

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by grapes »

DAY 1 VC 007

Antihuman ( 4 ) -
(Gamma Emerald, ThinkBig, Desperado, ssbm_Kyouko)
Realeo ( 2 ) -
(algebra, Secret Agent Jin)
Gamma Emerald ( 1 ) -
(Realeo)
Secret Agent Jin ( 1 ) -
(davesaz)
ThinkBig ( 1 ) -
(Antihuman)
Desperado ( 1 ) -
(Dunnstral)

Not Voting ( 2 ) -
(Superhans, Kop)

Seven to lynch.
(expired on 2017-01-05 01:30:02) remain until deadline.

Secret Agent Jin has requested replacement.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:tbh I agree that Real feels scummy. The strange equating of TB and AH suggests scum trying to fake associations.
Did I say TB/AH scum team?

I said triggered.

Like for example. If you are triggered by SuperHans but not triggered by AntiHuman, I personally would be shocked because if you're triggered by SuperHans, how come you are not triggered by AntiHuman who is
worse

Smae logic with AntiHuman + ThinkBig.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, everybody has their own scumhunting-o-meter right? Each player has their own "threshold meter" between
Ah, he's fine. It's just reasonable doubt!
or
Beyond reasonable doubt, eat this rope!

If you scumread AntiHuman but not ThinkBig, either you have double standard as town, or are you faking one as scum.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by grapes »

Alisae replaces Secret Agent Jin!
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 427, davesaz wrote:
Do you think they did similar things or something?
They have been quite verbose with their opinion, don't they?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi! Let me read up on shit before I do reads and all that good stuff. Anything specific ywall want me to go over?
GTKAS
| here.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 442, Alisae wrote:Hi! Let me read up on shit before I do reads and all that good stuff. Anything specific ywall want me to go over?
AntiHuman is the buzzword.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 425, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why must I be triggered by both?
Do you townread ThinkBig, yes/no?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

Am I the only one who didn't townread ThinkBig? Why I feel alienated?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 445, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who didn't townread ThinkBig? Why I feel alienated?
Currently on page 4 I don't like him. I can't put on my finger on it, but I don't like him.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 132, algebra wrote:Realeo is probably town. I don't think scum would use a line of reasoning as absurd as Realeo's.
I can WIFOM this all fucking day.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright, so far I really do not like Desperato's slot and Antihuman's slot. I don't like Desperato's slot mostly because of MariaR's play.
And I really just don't like some of the bullshit coming out of Antihuman's slot.
VOTE: Antihuman
GTKAS
| here.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 442, Alisae wrote:Hi! Let me read up on shit before I do reads and all that good stuff. Anything specific ywall want me to go over?
Your thoughts on the last ten pages basically. Gamma's wagon > Antihuman's replace in and push on ThinkBig > Antihuman's wagon > Dunn's defense of Antihuman.
;)

Return to “Completed Open Games”