Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 am

Post by shadonra »

@Mod Please prod Titus. She hasn't posted since Tuesday.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:35 am

Post by shadonra »

@shannon, TTTT
You scumread Titus for that crazy play? I don't see at all why scum Titus goes for that instead of simply claiming no result due to getting roleblocked. It reads more like a reaction test to me, which I consider shannon to have failed.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

We lynch impoetic slot? No. Ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2486, Raskolnikov wrote:@Titus just wondering, why did you gunsmith impo over shannon?
Total lack of votes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am

Post by gerryoat »

How much time we got
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:51 am

Post by shadonra »

answer my damn question
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2505, shadonra wrote:answer my damn question
Who is this to?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:54 am

Post by shadonra »

Gerry, but I've addressed it to the entire wagon on me too, so it'd be great to hear from anyone
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

My posts say all. This is dragging because no one wants to bus you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

hmm. I'm really getting turned off by all these other wagons we've explored today, specifically shannon's and Impoetic/shadonra's. If we're not lynching Drone I'll still do Titus by deadline but I'd rather check on the validity of the neighborhood claim by lynching the one that doesn't claim to have a JK shot left in them. I believe both players have confirmed that they both started the game in the neighborhood, which means that mafia neighborizer isn't a possibility here. Will go back and check on what they said when I asked them about it, and will look at some timestamps as well to confirm, but pretty sure there's not a neighborizer. Would also lynch Gerry today as a third choice, but not above one of the "neighbors".

People should lynch Drone though, rabbit was pretty towny and if drone flips scum we can always do titus tomorrow. We already lynched a claimed PR once this game, lets not do that again
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2507, shadonra wrote:Gerry, but I've addressed it to the entire wagon on me too, so it'd be great to hear from anyone
Ask again
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I'm voting you cause of your slot and my experience with that person.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:hmm. I'm really getting turned off by all these other wagons we've explored today, specifically shannon's and Impoetic/shadonra's. If we're not lynching Drone I'll still do Titus by deadline but I'd rather check on the validity of the neighborhood claim by lynching the one that doesn't claim to have a JK shot left in them. I believe both players have confirmed that they both started the game in the neighborhood, which means that mafia neighborizer isn't a possibility here. Will go back and check on what they said when I asked them about it, and will look at some timestamps as well to confirm, but pretty sure there's not a neighborizer. Would also lynch Gerry today as a third choice, but not above one of the "neighbors".

People should lynch Drone though, rabbit was pretty towny and if drone flips scum we can always do titus tomorrow. We already lynched a claimed PR once this game, lets not do that again
Yuck.

Why no impoetic slot? You seem to want to lynch everywhere else that has got a hint of support
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.11:!:
shadonra (3)
: Titus, Drone, gerryoat
-- L-2!

Titus (2)
: shannon, TTTT
shannon (2)
: Raskolnikov, shadonra
Drone (1)
: ssbm_Kyouko
gerryoat (1)
: Sesq

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)

gerryoat is V/LA til the 7th.

Drone is V/LA til the 1st.

Sesq has been prodded.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2495, shadonra wrote:the wagon on me is shameful tbh. still no one has answered why they're on it.
It's due to Impo's play being generally inconsistent and her not posting for the first bit of this day, which is where all the votes piled up. I should look into Titus more, I've been more or less ignoring her the entire game because "meta", which is a bad excuse.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I said I'm turned off by those wagons. We ran her up, got to talking, and as soon as I unvoted TTTT replaced me on the wagon. I'll take the heat if that slot flips scum but i am not lynching it today
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:hmm. I'm really getting turned off by all these other wagons we've explored today, specifically shannon's and Impoetic/shadonra's. If we're not lynching Drone I'll still do Titus by deadline but I'd rather check on the validity of the neighborhood claim by lynching the one that doesn't claim to have a JK shot left in them. I believe both players have confirmed that they both started the game in the neighborhood, which means that mafia neighborizer isn't a possibility here. Will go back and check on what they said when I asked them about it, and will look at some timestamps as well to confirm, but pretty sure there's not a neighborizer. Would also lynch Gerry today as a third choice, but not above one of the "neighbors".

You were pretty happy to lynch LUV, and there's this post you made about Titus earlier...
In post 2144, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Actually nevermind, if there is a roleblocker that is even 1-shot they could have blocked Transcend and killed him last night, and it would be a good plan if Mafia has a roleblocker to block Transcend and kill him because they know he is a good player with a PR that was part of the townblock. Universal Backup is a convenient claim post-flip that would make us want to let Titus live longer because we would now think she has Transcend's remaining powers. Her push on TTTT D1 was an attempt to start a different cw to rb because the Gerry wagon wasn't taking off. If Titus flips scum it's possible Raskol or Drone were the scum trying to counter rb's wagon, or that Gerry is scum and she had to make a completely new wagon to counter all this. More likely Gerry is town in this case because Titus was throwing shade at Gerry early D2 for assuming that it was a strongman that killed Transcend.

VOTE: Titus
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was happy and wrong to lynch LUV. Titus is still claimed PR and has a chance to block tonight's kill if she's town. If she's scum, It's very likely her partner is Drone and they're faking neighbors. What are you trying to say with that post anyways? That I should ignore the consequences of lynching LUV and go on to mindlessly lynch another PR without considering flips?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2517, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I was happy and wrong to lynch LUV. Titus is still claimed PR and has a chance to block tonight's kill if she's town. If she's scum, It's very likely her partner is Drone and they're faking neighbors. What are you trying to say with that post anyways? That I should ignore the consequences of lynching LUV and go on to mindlessly lynch another PR without considering flips?
I'm saying it's awfully convenient for you to be taking this stance now.

Yes, Town Titus could potentially stop a night kill. I know you don't like me saying 'what are the chances', but to do this she'd need to target either the killer or the target, which is pretty low odds. And there'd also need *not* to be a strongman, which we were speculating about back on D1 when Transcend died despite activating BP.

Let's do a hypothetical:

Titus jails me, and there's still a kill. What does that achieve, in terms of useful info? Nada. The explanations are:

1) Scum has a strongman
2) Titus got it wrong
3) Titus is actually scum

And we have all these explanations available at the moment.

Now, let's say Titus claims to jail me, and there's *no* kill. Are you betting on Titus being scum, or betting on me being scum? What if we're both town and scum tried to kill me but failed?

Letting Titus lives gives us 0 information at this point. Given the history of her claim, how it was used as justification for lynching LUV, and the 'no result' fiasco, there's no reason to let her live.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Titus »

If scum have 3 strongman kills, there is zero point to a limit shot jk.

The strongman is gone.

You are being terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Okay so I went back and confirmed Drone said there is no neighborizer and also that he is a neighbor, and Titus has claimed neighbor UB. No neighborizer means that if one of them flips town neighbor or town UB neighbor the other should be cleared, unless mod decided to break all traditions and put 1 mafia neighbor and 1 town neighbor in a 2 player hood this game. A 1-shot Mafia Neighborizer wouldn't be unheard of but in that case, if the neighborizer is "normal", it does not change the role flip of the player it neighborizes. This means that one of Titus or Drone would not have "neighbor" in their role pm, and both have claimed to have "neighbor" in their role PM. There is, therefore, no "normal" neighborizer in this game.

Either 0 or 2 of [Titus, Drone] are scum. If it's 0 there are 2 scum outside of them. If someone can convince me of a very plausible team that doesn't include either those 2 I'll vote elsewhere today in good faith that town will lynch one of them tomorrow if we miss scum today.

Another benefit to town: Since either 0 or 2 of them are scum, in the worst case scenario where we lynch one and they flip town, the other will be confirmed town. This means mafia will NK the other one because they're confirmed. This will leave us with 2 scum in [Kyouko, Gerry, TTTT, Sesq, Shannon, Shadonra, Raskolnikov] with a mislynch to spare. Scum can only NK one of Sesq or I in this situation (if we mislynch, again, the worst scenario) so we still end up in 5-way LyLo with 1 very probable town based on rb interactions with myself and Sesq.

P sure there was never a strongman unless it was a mafia JOAT with Ninja, Roleblocker, Strongman. Ninja to counter follower, roleblocker to counter follower and town!JOAT, Strongman to counter BP/JK.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Again I recommend Drone over Titus because in the event they are town we will get one last JK from Titus before she is killed (unless she stops the kill). In the event Drone is scum, Titus is also scum and we win tomorrow
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Ssm, what stops Drone from being a mafia neighbor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

it is unlikely that in a 2 person neighborhood in this size game there are 1 mafia neighbor and 1 town neighbor, according to past game archives. If one of you were neighborizer it would be more plausible that there is 1 scum among you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't think analysis via mod meta is good. Let's just flip Impoetic.

Then get the partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”