All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:46 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1710, Human Sequencer wrote:Although both you and Grey were gunning for AA
???

grey wasn't gunning for me
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 1721, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:TwoFace and conf!town Grey both thought they caught Naomi in a slip, you can't say it's a scum motivated logic and not the possibility that it's his actual lead.
Grey's reads evolved beyond that though, because he was scumhunting

TwoFace is is still coasting on this point two phases later, which makes more sense coming from scum looking for LHF to attack than from town trying to gamesolve
In post 1747, TwoFace wrote:I just don't remember her being shy with her votes.
though OTOH I would like to hear from Naomi about this

Naomi, do you feel like you've been more shy with your votes this game than you usually do as green? If so, can you explain why that is?
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:57 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1751, All Alone wrote:TwoFace is is still coasting on this point two phases later,
Coasting? Fuck you for manipulating my v/la around Christmas.

VOTE: AA

Idgaf. I was legit away. Even if I were scum this game, I had a legitimate reason and posted in thread. Trying to use that against me isn't a townie play at all.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by All Alone »

I didn't notice you were vla, and tbh, I really don't care
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: All Alone
GTKAS
| here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1753, All Alone wrote:I didn't notice you were vla, and tbh, I really don't care
Bullshit
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1753, All Alone wrote:really don't care
Btw this part makes you a shitty human. Never play with me again please. You insufferable grinch
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by All Alone »

I mean you've never been away from this thread for a significant period of time

so why would I assume vla is holding you back?

PEDIT: by "I don't care" I mean it doesn't effect my SR on you
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by TwoFace »

If you actually read you'd know.
If you bothered to ask, you'd know.

Just cause I'm not away from the thread doesn't mean I'm able to read the pages I missed.

I've already explained all this. A townie should be informed before accusing people of stuff especially when the stuff you're accusing me of isn't true. You're clearly just making shit up which means you're scum or a shitty player.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1739, Alisae wrote:
In post 1724, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1608, Alisae wrote:Actually, why didn't Krylea claim?
And who did she try to kill N1? Grey?

It might be worth awhile to go back to her ISO or something to see if she crumbed or something or if she somehow softed or some shit to scum. It could have been very likely that she SK told to one of the scum and that's why there was a push on her.
In post 1609, Alisae wrote:While we're at it.
VOTE: All Alone
In post 1610, Alisae wrote:Actually, ya know what. I really don't like you.
Challenge: All Alone
So yeah there's no reason to town read a sk hammer but what exactly is your problem here?
In post 1640, Alisae wrote:And I just noticed that no one bought my attmept to fake gladiate. Aww rip ;~;
Yeah, I still think that their vote on me is still scummy as fuck.
Like legit I don't see why town would compare my play to my first ever game of mafia ever.
Like legit I don't see why town would be so pretty
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Like I don't even feel bad for missing the post you quoted because of how meaningless it is
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

So if we lynch through Naomi alisae and AA that should be game
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1758, TwoFace wrote:especially when the stuff you're accusing me of isn't true
what did I accuse you of that wasn't true
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

It states why I think AA is scummy. If you disagree with it that's fine, but trying to discredit it makes you scummy ;)
GTKAS
| here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Kick bricks asshole. I've already quoted it.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by All Alone »

yeah, I accused you of coasting on Naomi for the "slip"

and that's pretty provably true, so I'll be kicking no bricks
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I've provided at least 2 other reasons.

Get to kicking
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I'm also at page 46. 25 pages behind because of the holidays. I've explained all of that also
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1571, TwoFace wrote:I also think you're confirmed scum to me but people want to ignore that, especially after dashie tried to downplay your slip.
In post 1636, TwoFace wrote:She scum slipped.
Mafia tried to deny it happened.

Aside from that her play is different than what I've see from town.
Oh no! I just got thrown out of the brick kicking contest. I got disqualified, for not kicking even a single brick
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1761, Flubbernugget wrote:So if we lynch through Naomi alisae and AA that should be game
Scumclaim IMO.
VOTE: Flubbernugget
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Note how he doesn't say which side wins.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Yep, down with this. Hate how he discredits me.
GTKAS
| here.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'm working on a bigger post right now but first here is something I spotted while going backwards and forwards and just generally trying to look at stuff.
In post 1721, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:TwoFace and conf!town Grey both thought they caught Naomi in a slip, you can't say it's a scum motivated logic and not the possibility that it's his actual lead.

Naomi also hard defended Rainbow and pushed for Grey, which has been proven to get scum revealed/lynched. So added to that fact, I'm more than willing to lynch Naomi.

It's also good to note that Naomi said she is usually really good at getting reads right, but when she does produce them, she says it in a way that goes like "Hey I think this, but don't trust me, I'm not sure I think it." I'm seeing it as a form of fence sitting so no blame can be attached to her.
In post 781, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The idea came to me to do a mini VA on Grey and report what I see.
In post 6, -Grey- wrote:I can dig it.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
RVS: Sheepvote, beginning of the game, you can't expect much from anything really.
In post 84, -Grey- wrote:
In post 81, Ircher wrote:Anyway, would like to point everyone to my wiki page with an ~30% or so win rate.
VOTE: Ircher

Already making excuses for his poor decisions.
This is still early in the game but it starts a trend I've been following with his voting pattern. Ircher saying he has a low win rate and wanting him lynched sounds like he's pushing for a policy lynch and policy lynches are meant for townies, so to push for one instead of ignoring said townie raises a yellow flag.

In post 101, -Grey- wrote:
In post 98, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm not worried about a flash lynch.
I'm just a lot more interested in what Ircher has to say about a Gamma wagon than I am with the players reversed.
Request granted.

VOTE: Gamma
This vote was just a sheep vote, but what I find suspicious about it is that it only took him 15 minutes and one post from HS to say, "I'll go switch my vote because no reason." If Grey actually wanted to pursue a scum read on Ircher, he would have kept his vote on Ircher and pushed him. This vote shows he doesn't actually care who is voted, he just wants someone lynched in general and that's a scum mindset.

In post 137, -Grey- wrote:Back to my first choice, I've been on Gamma long enough.

VOTE: Ircher
1:22 to 2:39, just a little over an hour and a 40ish posts on the "gamma wagon." That's not "long enough," that's barely any time at all honestly. It didn't allow an actual discussion to form on Gamma. I see the motive as preventing town from actually trying to solve players by forcing the wheel around in circles.
In post 198, -Grey- wrote:I like 195 and am willing to lend it my vote.

VOTE: Asphodel
It's getting obvious the trend we see in Grey's vote patterns, he's following the wagons onto anyone that has small case being built onto them. He doesn't actually hold opinions of his own and, to funnily enough quote Alisae, is voting without conviction. The difference here is that he does this too many times for it to be a reaction test, he just fence sits and hops onto any opportunity to mislynch that he can get.
In post 303, -Grey- wrote:
In post 279, Alisae wrote:BTW Naomi do you think your weak scum read on TwoFace could come from him trying to be lynch bait or something?
What's with the lynchbait paranoia?

It's like you're afraid of getting on the wrong wagon.

VOTE: Alisae
This is actually hindsight talking but the personality traits and voting patterns I see with Alisae is that 1) She is extra careful with her vote and uses it as if it's a loaded gun instead of a tool in the fashion that say, I would use it in; and 2) She strongly believes in having a case built up before voting someone, ergo all that and you get an understandable reason that Alisae simply won't vote TF because instead, she is taking the time to figure out all the possibilities.

What I don't like about the vote is that i'm reading it as Grey is trying to rush Alisae into voting and get her flustered/manipulate her to vote anyone or just cause chaos instead of game solving.
In post 489, -Grey- wrote:
In post 488, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 483, -Grey- wrote:
In post 482, Naomi-Tan wrote:given that Reds have no day talk
How do you know this?
its not in the rules so Im assuming.
"given" is not an assumption, it's a statement of fact.

VOTE: Naomi

You slipped hard.
This is arguing semantics and honestly it's an opportunistic vote. What Grey doesn't do here is look at Naomi at a whole, doesn't look at any possible scum motives or any of that to back up a possible lead. He just found something small he can pick up on and try to build a case but it's a hallow case at best because it's not actually a slip.
In post 588, -Grey- wrote:So, Gamma is voting me for voting Naomi over a slip, but completely ignoring 2F who is not only sheeping my push but advancing with it after Gamma stated in thread that he doesn't believe it's a slip.

Town Gamma would have picked up on 2F continuing to push what he considers a non-slip and voted him.

Possible Gamma/2F team. (I read 2F as possible scum for other reasons)

VOTE: Gamma
I'm trying to dissect this post and what it's saying:
He says Gamma votes him because Gamma believes it's a non-slip but in reality, he should be voting Gamma should vote TF because TF agreed.

My interpretation is that Grey isn't actually fighting Gamma's response to him, he's attacking the player and not the argument which I find to be a scum tell. Another factor is that Grey is trying to push the blame for the slip onto TF and have Gamma focus on someone else that's not him but it backfired.
In post 748, -Grey- wrote:Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.

I'm happy returning to my previous vote.

VOTE: Naomi
The last vote is simple, he is caught with his pants down so he'll continue to push this "scum slip" instead of actually providing a case onto how Naomi is actually scum. I don't see any actual work by Grey trying to actually determine if a player is scum, I'm seeing him go after each opportunity and voting based on the trends on who is wagonable at the time.

I'd vote Grey but I'm going to sleep in an an hour or two so it'd be a waste but expect it when I wake up.
This is inconsistent.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

Naomi you better explain your case on Gin, because that is what I like to call bullshit.
That's also before the cop claim.
GTKAS
| here.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1751, All Alone wrote:Naomi, do you feel like you've been more shy with your votes this game than you usually do as green? If so, can you explain why that is?
Naomi, answer this please

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”