DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

25 pages in

Town: Kraska/Aristophanes (I've only read kraska's posts at this point), Culted, Random
Null!Town: Dave, McMenn, SSBM, Vecna
Null: BTD6, Malpasca, CD, RR, Not Chara (Alpaca had 2 posts at this point. Also contributes to 3P read), DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt
Null!Scum: Leon
Scum: Keyxrb, Drone, Painbringer, KainTepes
Possible 3P: RR, Not Chara

This is what I meant when I said it was worrying how many more scum-points were being given out than town-points. I have 4 scum reads, which is not where I wanted to be right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:17 pm

KainTepes, PB, and Drone all have the most scum-points, but Keyxrb's was really really bad, and the same thing over and over again.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Additionally, Leon is fairly close to null, as he has just as many town-points as scum-points, and then a couple solid null-points (noteworthy posts, but neither town nor scum). His is pretty gut.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

BTD6 is now a solid lurk!scum. He claimed V/LA 5 days early, and then proceeded to lurk almost the ENTIRE TIME until the V/LA, when he was able to. He's prodging, and I don't like that. Besides. Regardless of his alignment, I am 100% in support of a PL on this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 pm

VOTE: keyxrb
Wagon here plz
“Why was I chosen?'
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 1684, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1683, Vecna wrote:Did GE just talk his slot into near confirmed town status?
No.

GE is near universally scumread, but people do not want to kill me.
I am not universally SRed. I have also explained that I had two thoughts that are fine separately, but when put together look awkward. Is there anything else in that post you quoted you are SRing me for? IIRC you also brought up buddying concerns. I don't know where you get that exactly but I will say I TR you because I don't think you are groupscum with how easy of a push you have been.
~GE
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:33 pm

In post 1690, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1689, Painbringer wrote:So which is it? You're a passive observer or actively engaged?

P.S. Reaction tests can be golden. I pulled one before that lead to a near flawless victory.

I have also learned a lot from the hat selection.

Tell me, who is scum in pink hats. Blue hats.
Just realized that she could be completely lying about the hat ability, since it wasn't in the lavender/purple color.

ANYWAYS.

Wow, there are a lot more pink than blue hats. I knew there were more, but not that many more.

I can't give you a strict readlist. Half of them I can hardly remember their posts since the game has been filled with the same people posting. But I'll go through and give you a general readlist. I don't feel like giving one based on one side or another.
This is why you take current events into account when catching up: the first sentence is obtuse as hell.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Also my hydra partner seems determined to be quiet.
~GE
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm

In post 843, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 828, Painbringer wrote:DS anything you'd like to talk about?
I'd like all of our nobles to talk more. I don't plan on pledging until I'm confident one is town, so I need more talk.
If I could get this to happen, that'd be great. Specifically culted. I'm very tempted to pledging loyalty to culted. They seem quite town this game, but I'd still like some more information to be sure.
“Why was I chosen?'
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

In post 1704, DiamondSentinel wrote:
11 pages in and the ratio of town-points to scum-points I've given out is scary.

PEdit: The very last post made by Chara, if I remember correctly. The explanation of the votelessness.

Also, I want KT out because out of the 11 pages I've read, most of them have been half full of his shitposting.
What are you doing that seems to be causing this?
~GE
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 1717, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm not townreading BTD. I can't remember any of his posts, and I haven't seen any remarkable ones.

Also, with RR, I'm not reading them as scum. I'm reading them as I am with Chara. Either they are town or they are 3P. I doubt they are main-scum
Noted
~GE
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:40 pm

In post 1723, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1721, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 554, Painbringer wrote:Reads as of this moment:
Town: DiamondSentinel, Kain Tepes,
Probably Town: Kraska77 (though I hope she suicides in the game), Drone, ssbm_kyuko
Lean Scum: Leaonshade
Scum: keyxrb, klingoncelt (Titus read on that one)
Also, PB, please explain the complete 180 on your read on me and KC
1000 posts and a different head
You should hope drealmerz never joins this game, or he'll kick your ass for this
~GE
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 pm

In post 1728, DiamondSentinel wrote:BTD6 is now a solid lurk!scum. He claimed V/LA 5 days early, and then proceeded to lurk almost the ENTIRE TIME until the V/LA, when he was able to. He's prodging, and I don't like that. Besides. Regardless of his alignment, I am 100% in support of a PL on this.
Yeah, for some reason BTD can never post as much as he'd like.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 pm

At first, I was very very confused. Keyxrb v. Painbringer would be a really really weird scum v. scum dynamic. But then I remembered that's what I did with T-Bone and Elbrin (if I remember correctly) in MGSV and we won a flawless victory. Also, the more keyxrb posts in pages 30-31, the more I realize this looks like general frustration with a scumbuddy, like what I had with pisskop in Cowboy Bebop.

Before I declare loyalty to culted.

Steal culted's hat

I know this seems very weird, but I feel like I will die before they do, somehow.

PEdit: @CD
I'll post the entire stack-up, but I have a chart with everyone in the game. When I read a striking post, I write it up as town, null, or scum. Each post is a point. So a town striking post is a town-point. So on and so forth.

Right now, keyxrb and PB both have 3 scum-points (this is just for incredibly striking posts or strings of posts. I'm not doing it for small things here and there. They just go into tie-breakers, which was why keyxrb was scum with only 1 scumpoint earlier, while the other 3 had 2.)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Oh, culted, I would ask that you accept this. I would appreciate a PT with you right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1715, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1713, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1712, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1709, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1706, KainTepes wrote:DRONE HAS NOT SAID AANYTHING,, stinky SCUM OF THE EARTH is hiding once again,,,,,,

SCUM IS: randommidget,, DRONE,, BTD6MAKER!!!!!!!!!
Drone is weak across all games, but I like the other two.

I am at btd/random/cd/diamond/rr/keyxrb as my scumpool.
Among this list, I like only 2 people on it. CD and KeyxRB are the only 2 I think are good placements.
So, you think me versus rb is S v S?
With rb, it's a possibility I am not ruling out. rb is exactly the type of player to force a SvS fight like that.

PEdit: Thanks FA.
Lol, no I'm not.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm done reading for now. Just finished page 50. Updated reads:

Town: RR, Aristophanes, Culted
Null!Town: Dave, CD, McMeeno, SSBM, Random, Klingoncelt, Vecna
Null: Mal, Not Chara, Dark Innocence, Leon
Null!Scum: BTD6
Scum: keyxrb, Drone, PB, KT
“Why was I chosen?'
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:11 pm

In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:At first, I was very very confused. Keyxrb v. Painbringer would be a really really weird scum v. scum dynamic. But then I remembered that's what I did with T-Bone and Elbrin (if I remember correctly) in MGSV and we won a flawless victory. Also, the more keyxrb posts in pages 30-31, the more I realize this looks like general frustration with a scumbuddy, like what I had with pisskop in Cowboy Bebop.

Steal culted's hat

I know this seems very weird, but I feel like I will die before they do, somehow.

I'll post the entire stack-up, but I have a chart with everyone in the game. When I read a striking post, I write it up as town, null, or scum. Each post is a point. So a town striking post is a town-point. So on and so forth.

Right now, keyxrb and PB both have 3 scum-points (this is just for incredibly striking posts or strings of posts. I'm not doing it for small things here and there. They just go into tie-breakers, which was why keyxrb was scum with only 1 scumpoint earlier, while the other 3 had 2.)
How do you balance points when someone gets both town and scum points?
~GE
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by keyXrb »

Yawn. Fucking idiots who've played one game with me where I was actually town and apparently have never seen me play as scum think they know how I play scum.

Honestly how do you even go from, "one time i fought someone as scum, so therefore rb is likely doing that here because that's his personality" when:

- we havent played any games together where I was scum
- you actually have no idea what my 'personality' is
- i basically never fight with my scumbuddies because it isn't worth it since no one is ever fooled by it anyway (case in point, you think me and painbringer is SvS - LUL)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: keyxrb
Answer in PT
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

(my love)
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

In post 1742, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:At first, I was very very confused. Keyxrb v. Painbringer would be a really really weird scum v. scum dynamic. But then I remembered that's what I did with T-Bone and Elbrin (if I remember correctly) in MGSV and we won a flawless victory. Also, the more keyxrb posts in pages 30-31, the more I realize this looks like general frustration with a scumbuddy, like what I had with pisskop in Cowboy Bebop.

Steal culted's hat

How do you balance points when someone gets both town and scum points?
~GE
This happened a couple times. Leon was tied, and Vecna was tied originally. Leon stayed null. Vecna was just a general feel. He felt town to me, so he got null!town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

In post 1743, keyXrb wrote:Yawn. Fucking idiots who've played one game with me where I was actually town and apparently have never seen me play as scum think they know how I play scum.

Honestly how do you even go from, "one time i fought someone as scum, so therefore rb is likely doing that here because that's his personality" when:

- we havent played any games together where I was scum
- you actually have no idea what my 'personality' is
- i basically never fight with my scumbuddies because it isn't worth it since no one is ever fooled by it anyway (case in point, you think me and painbringer is SvS - LUL)
I don't even remember if I've played a single game with you so kindly fuck off.
“Why was I chosen?'
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:40 pm

I agree with Gamma that BTD seems to not be available to post as much as he wants to and that makes me wonder if its an attempt to avoid suspicious looks toward him. I also dont like Keyrb's post . It seems like a frustrated blah post in order to convey his town alignment. My only problem with the post is that i think he did that to gain town favor (town get frustrated easy in my experience) and he actually is scum/3p.

~Jin~
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1632, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1623, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1445, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm fairly certain that PB v. KC is TvS. With anyone else, it could be TvT, but since one of them is KC, I almost guarantee that it's TvS. So. I'm in favor of a 1v1 between them.
Wait - because it's me they're arguing with I'm autoScum? That makes no sense. I already posted that the three of us usually wind up Scumreading each other on Day1.

And you decide you'd like to see a 1v1 between us. Hmmm...

If it were just between me and Titus either one could go down. Fire in the hydra with Titus gives them a slight edge, but you aren't all that friendly to Fire, are you?

It looks to me like you don't care which of us gets lynched.

I know that I'm Town (Freedom) and now I'm thinking that maybe Painbringer might be Town. Because you're looking kinda Scummy right now.
Do you ever stop and read? I said since it's you, ONE of you has to be scum. Not necessarily you.
Definitely not me. But in a 1v1 against them I'm most likely to lose.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”