Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay what about and his read on Aelin? What about his "discovery" with Mala in ??
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

what about it?
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 538, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 270, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Eh, that's neither here nor there for this game. Ill give him another chance.

Signed,
+Not Kain Tepes+
In post 356, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Aelin's choppy posting feels fake.
~GE
Both heads posted. Somewhat notable content too.
I don't post much when hydraing because switching accounts is annoying.
~GE
So why hydra then?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

is a better reference and I messed up the code again with a space anyway lol

What are your opinions on it? You Scumlean Aelin, are your top two scum Spade and Aelin? If so isn't it disconcerting that Spade is scumming Aelin and Aelin doesn't seem happy with Spade and is scumleaning him?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah the scum buddy doesn't seem happy that the other one is scumreading them.
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 554, Alisae wrote:Yeah the scum buddy doesn't seem happy that the other one is scumreading them.
I find your lack of stating obvious things in hypothetical world's irritating... We don't know if they're both scum but if I'm to believe that they are (following whatever line of thinking you're on) Then why are they scum reading each other so hard D1??
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 555, Hawk wrote:
In post 554, Alisae wrote:Yeah the scum buddy doesn't seem happy that the other one is scumreading them.
I find your lack of stating obvious things in hypothetical world's irritating... We don't know if they're both scum but if I'm to believe that they are (following whatever line of thinking you're on) Then why are they scum reading each other so hard D1??
To distance each other?
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 556, Alisae wrote:
In post 555, Hawk wrote:
I find your lack of stating
anything but
obvious things in hypothetical world's irritating... We don't know if they're both scum but if I'm to believe that they are (following whatever line of thinking you're on) Then why are they scum reading each other so hard D1??
To distance each other?
Post edit in pink. I left that out of my original post some how.

Okay I can see that being a possibility, but that doesn't seem like what's going on here. Assume with me for a second. If one of them isn't Scum who is not Scum?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Basicly you think I'm tunneling?
Kay.

Let me ask you this then, do you read them as town? If so, who and why?

I think Aelin's reads are forced and they weren't given any until they were asked. They were moreso asking for people's stances on things and they didn't really make any progress themselves. I already explained my Spade read.
If anyone seems to be town out of the two is Aelin, and I am not explaining why.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure why distancing is being used as a case right now. We need a scum flip before we start looking for distancing.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm not sure on why people think I'm scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Might want to reread your own ISO. :wink:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 558, Alisae wrote:Basicly you think I'm tunneling?
Kay.

Let me ask you this then, do you read them as town? If so, who and why?

I think Aelin's reads are forced and they weren't given any until they were asked. They were moreso asking for people's stances on things and they didn't really make any progress themselves. I already explained my Spade read.
If anyone seems to be town out of the two is Aelin, and I am not explaining why.
I do not read them as town. I think of the two Aelin is more likely town but there are things she's posted recently that really bother me.

, , , In particular bother me a lot

Let me explain

528 Mala's reasoning actually to me makes pretty good sense. Spade seems to be role fishing a bit here, and despite what he was saying this entire post feels like a distraction as to what was originally asked of him.

416 and 397 I don't think Aubrey is scum and I'm not sure I see any town reasoning behind these accusations.

I don't think you're tunneling Alisae quite the opposite I feel like you played kinda oppurtunistically and haven't been really solid on your reads.

@UZI why did you Unvote Spade?

pedit: I agree I think distancing is a poor case for early game before any flips have happened.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Um yeah, my most solid reads are Aelin and Spade for scum.
And Kop + Aubrey for town.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not scum reading him anymore after the bread crumb thing.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 552, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 538, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 270, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Eh, that's neither here nor there for this game. Ill give him another chance.

Signed,
+Not Kain Tepes+
In post 356, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Aelin's choppy posting feels fake.
~GE
Both heads posted. Somewhat notable content too.
I don't post much when hydraing because switching accounts is annoying.
~GE
So why hydra then?
People hydra to be able to play off of others playstyles. I know i personally hydraed to play with someone that compliment my playstyle.

Jin
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

So I don't have time to read through carefully everything that's happened in the last 10 ish pages holy shit. But, if there are specific things you guys want me to look at that are particularly relevant, I'd be happy to answer.

Ask away bitches
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Aelin »

What is the votecount at?
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Aelin »

In post 553, Hawk wrote: is a better reference and I messed up the code again with a space anyway lol

What are your opinions on it? You Scumlean Aelin, are your top two scum Spade and Aelin? If so isn't it disconcerting that Spade is scumming Aelin and Aelin doesn't seem happy with Spade and is scumleaning him?
Doesn't seem happy is an understatement lmao the only reason I want to know where the votes are at is so I don't accidentally Spades
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Aelin »

Accidentally hammer*
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:23 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 552, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Eh, that's neither here nor there for this game. Ill give him another chance.

Signed,
+Not Kain Tepes+
what is meaning of this post,, why do you have to say you are NOT KAIN TEPES,, you are obviously not,, your name is LIL UZI VERT,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Kop »

fucking pissed off now, typed up a post with the quotes I needed and lost internet connection when I hit post. Went back and it's gone. fuck sake.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:28 am

Post by KainTepes »

SORRY,, that happens to me TOO........... KAINTEPES,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Mala - Scum Lean (keeping aside )

On first glance, she gives off a no nonsense townish vibe. Strong opinions, curt replies, mentions what she likes, dislikes. But her statements resemble a lot like the Scum!IC in my newbie game who gave such similar responses.

-Her , is word by word, the excuse used by the IC to not explain her reads and survive day1.
-Her questioning Alisae on whether English was her first language or not. Felt that was an unwarranted attack aimed at discrediting someone. This was in response to Alisae's vote on her.
-Her vote on Alisae, , and her not providing a reason when asked to.
-She makes it certain to everyone that she is the most experienced among the lot. . Granted it was in response to the reaction test, but still seems as if she is saying "I know what I am doing and don't question"
-Statements like: "So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in 100."

maybe I am bit biased because of a similar experience but this is my read
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 448, KainTepes wrote:I'm all up for pressuring SPADE..... SPADE was always scum in all the games i played and his style of playing isnt different from the other games,,

VOTE: SPADE
This vote sucks. It's opportunistic would be an understatement.
In post 457, Alisae wrote:From what I remember he usually doesn't respond that well to huge fucking wagons on him.
And the majority of this game it seemed like we were in a state of apathy. Unless I'm wrong about this.
Not many people respond well to wagons, especially wagons that is looking for them to be lynched, because sometimes trying to explain yourself to not get lynched, sometimes people never listen and hammer anyway.
In post 465, Alisae wrote:Then gimmie your vote. We can get a better read on him and if someone lolhammers then we know who we're lynchin the next day.
Scums favourite quote/scenario. Let derp town hammer, know where focus is going to be. This is the wrong mentality if your town. You don't automatically call for the hammerer to be lynched, especially if it's a derp hammer. Focus on them, yes, lynch them, no, not until all avenues have been exhausted.

In post 494, Spade_Ace wrote:Guys, sorry, wasnt paying much attention to this game. Was more focused on a thriller that just got over. My previous town game in Open, i attracted way too much attention on day1 and ended up being scumread. My wagon reached L-1 and had to claim. I got killed that night. So i decided it was wiser to be less active this time. It seems whatever i do, am being scumread. Bang, kop, Saj and gamma, whoever isnt scum, please back me up. You have seen my play before.

I have poor reads on everyone, so far. Ill need to go back and read the game again.
You shouldn't need to change your mentality for something that happened in the previous game, I'm sorry. Each game has different set of players, different mentalities, different philophsies, different attitudes towards the game. Not every game ends the same way.

As much as I'd like to back up your game style from the few times I've played with you, things alter from game to game, you adapt, so no game is ever the same.

This is why I don't use meta to use suspicion on a player, the focus alone should be whats said in THIS game, not a game from months ago.
In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
Mala will have covered this already, but I am adding my two pennith to it. I don't agree with you bringing the whole point back up, I'd have actually liked you to have noted this down mentally and brought it up if and when absolutely necessary. Yes you say scum would have seen it, but there could be a chance that they may have forgotten about it. This is why when people crumb roles, and if I see it, I make a note of it and never think about it again, because bringing it back up to make a point towards it, you are refreshing scums minds in regards to this.

I have seen a lot of scum PT's being in them, and seeing them from a town POV at the end of the game, it's very rare that you see scum ISO every player and go through posts. What I see a lot of, is planning towards players they think are threats to them, who they can easily manipulate to get through another day, I don't see a lot of ISO posts from scum in there PT's. They could have easily forgotten about anything of a crumb and actually could have been talking about other players who pose more of a threat because of the game style etc not posts.
In post 543, Hawk wrote:
In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
From a previous game, Jin was actually lynch bait at certain points of the game because of his playstyle. However once the game started to unravel, he actually came more into the game and putting points forward to who he thought was scum, he was town in that game. So I'm not scum reading him in his hydra right now because from what I've seen in this game.

Gamma, from what I can remember in the games we played together, he was eccentric in terms of his voting, suspicion, he was generally all over the place. I don't see the same in this game, but obviously he could have altered his game style being in a hydra with Jin.

@CD, have you got any reads right now?
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”