KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:18 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 231, KainTepes wrote:I AM NOT A SCUM IN THIS GAME,, SCUM DISGUSTS ME.............!!!
SCUM DISGUSTS ME................!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:19 am

Post by KainTepes »

KCOCXKIKNCPVGCPFKYKNNUJQQVOCNCMKVVGPUVQPKIJV!!!!!!!!! lol,,

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:20 am

Post by KainTepes »

Also VOTE: MALAKITTENS now that SPADE has revealed his role,,

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:21 am

Post by KainTepes »

revealed his VIEWS i mean

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Wow KT
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 am

Post by KainTepes »

KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:48 am

Post by KainTepes »

also KOP is also scum for voting me,, ALL PEOPLE WHO VOTE ME ARE SCUM I REALIZED NOW...............!!!

VOTE: KOP!!!!!!!!!

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Hawk »

Huh... well

VOTE: KT

I think Mala and Kop are both Town so... lol
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

What changed about me? You been scum reading me majority of the game
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 573, Spade_Ace wrote:Mala - Scum Lean (keeping aside )

On first glance, she gives off a no nonsense townish vibe. Strong opinions, curt replies, mentions what she likes, dislikes. But her statements resemble a lot like the Scum!IC in my newbie game who gave such similar responses.

-Her , is word by word, the excuse used by the IC to not explain her reads and survive day1.
-Her questioning Alisae on whether English was her first language or not. Felt that was an unwarranted attack aimed at discrediting someone. This was in response to Alisae's vote on her.
-Her vote on Alisae, , and her not providing a reason when asked to.
-She makes it certain to everyone that she is the most experienced among the lot. . Granted it was in response to the reaction test, but still seems as if she is saying "I know what I am doing and don't question"
-Statements like: "So I am liking Hawk for this post, however, I don't like Hawk for his read posts in 100."

maybe I am bit biased because of a similar experience but this is my read
That's the second time this game I been called for giving IC type vibes.

- I already know how I play. I majority of the time are transparent irl about my emotions/feelings, whereas, on forums I'm opposite.
- actually it wasn't a discredit. I just couldn't follow her train of thoughts or what she was trying to convey. Usually that's due to a language barrier. The fact is a majority of players on here don't speak English as their first language so this question was pretty valid.
- it will come in time. I'm one busy class act cat.
- why is pointing out trying to reaction test someone who has experience scummy? If someone tried to reaction test someone who older it shouldn't be held as a high tier read. Those who are experienced know what to reply to ensure that their reaction is the right one. I have said I was experienced before this post. I'm actually surprised that you used this against me instead of my 'ego like comment re:vig '
- I make these comments a lot. Get used to it.

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:25 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 447, Hawk wrote:
In post 446, KainTepes wrote:
In post 437, Alisae wrote:I was saying contradictory things to see who would push it.
Basicly I was trying to set myself up to be lynch bait.
can you explain what you mean by this PLEASE,, what were you trying to set yourself up as LYNCH BAIT and what were you expecting to see??

if you say contradictory things, EVERYONE is going to push it,, how does that differentiate between town and scum?
I agree with KT and would like a response from Alisae.

Right now between her Aelin and Spade I think there maybe one mafia.

Mala still hasn't said anything of substance so I still scumlean/read her but feel like my vote is wasted sitting down there despite KT's second. Can we get some pressure on Spade and or Alisae. Spade is at l-3 so I think this should help some.

VOTE: Spade
In post 462, Hawk wrote:
In post 457, Alisae wrote:From what I remember he usually doesn't respond that well to huge fucking wagons on him.
And the majority of this game it seemed like we were in a state of apathy. Unless I'm wrong about this.
I agree on the state of Apathy thats why i switched my vote. I should have made it more clear I was putting him at L-2. Still fine with wagoning Spade but that was almost happening too quickly for my tastes and could easily have been followed by a quick hammer if someone misread me and KT. Thanks for the catch Vert.

Pedit: I agree KT they're not both scum. Alisae voted Spade way earlier and even with his lynch bait play if he was scum he wouldn't want to draw attention to his partner like that.
LOL Hawk has been buddying me hte whole GAME and now he does this,,
In post 583, Hawk wrote:Huh... well

VOTE: KT

I think Mala and Kop are both Town so... lol
KOP AND HAWK CONFIRM SCUMBALLS

VOTE: HAWK!!!!!!!!

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:26 am

Post by KainTepes »

only scum likes to jump on the way i speak rather than anything else,, believe me guys we got this in the bag, HAWK is 100% scum and i am NOT MOVING MY VOTE

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

COME ON EVERYONE LETS VOTE HAWK TOGETHER................ you cant ALL BE OFFLINE now,, hes SO OBVIOUSLY SCUM,, believe me KAIN TEPES is always right,, just go read all the town games i've played and GOT SCUM EARLY ON but nobody believed me,, i dont want this to be one of those games

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 574, Kop wrote:
This is why I don't use meta to use suspicion on a player, the focus alone should be whats said in THIS game, not a game from months ago.

In post 543, Hawk wrote:
In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
From a previous game, Jin was actually lynch bait at certain points of the game because of his playstyle. However once the game started to unravel, he actually came more into the game and putting points forward to who he thought was scum, he was town in that game. So I'm not scum reading him in his hydra right now because from what I've seen in this game.

Gamma, from what I can remember in the games we played together, he was eccentric in terms of his voting, suspicion, he was generally all over the place. I don't see the same in this game, but obviously he could have altered his game style being in a hydra with Jin.

@CD, have you got any reads right now?
If you don't like using meta as a way to locate suspects, why would you use it as a way to try and clear someone?
In post 575, Kop wrote:VOTE: Kaintepes
Why does he take precedence over Alisae, someone you've seemed to have had issues with most this game?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

AUBREY IS TOWN,,

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:32 am

Post by KainTepes »

vote hawk or kop with me,, aubrey

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 584, Malakittens wrote:What changed about me? You been scum reading me majority of the game
I town read you after the Breadcrumb post was brought up. I don't think youre scum for that. Same as UZI. I think I mentioned saying I didn't notice it before so it was new information I missed when I looked at your ISO.

KT I haven't been buddying up to you I just agreed with a lot of what you were saying. Same with Uzi and Aubrey... I don't really like how you're throwing scumreads around like you're Oprah.

Why do you think Mala is still scum KT?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Also KT I feel like we need to address you because you have flipped your vote between Spade Mala and now me Kop. While my vote on you probably seems oppurtunistic Kop voted you and I have been Null reading you most of the game... You kept pressuring Mala even after her wagon fizzled. You let up off of Spade to Vote Mala after spades read which is super oppurtunistically of Spade anyway since he was going alphabetically he just skips me and Kop and goes for his Mala read? Nice Scum play buddy. Yeah I don't like this KT. Explain why you were scum reading Mala and now why you're so fickle with your vote as to jump to me and Kop for voting you when we don't think Mala is scum...
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Kop »

In post 589, Aubrey wrote:
In post 574, Kop wrote:
This is why I don't use meta to use suspicion on a player, the focus alone should be whats said in THIS game, not a game from months ago.

In post 543, Hawk wrote:
In post 541, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Whatever. Do you have an actual read on us?
~GE
Uninterested town or hiding scum. Chances are you're town just not seeing much to comment on through all the BS this game. I agree with the IV post from your ISO but never leaned him so hard as to vote him.

Would much rather vote Alisae or Aelin right now I think. I like Spade when he's active despite the bad call on saying something about Mala's soft Vigiclaim. I don't like that that happened. I don't fault him tho. I asked him to elaborate cause I didn't think it would be something like that.

Can we get back to Alisae? I'm less mad at CD if they plan to actually post content which they already have that gives me a better feeling about not scum reading that slot.

PEdit: dually noted Jin I just don't have the time to read into people's metas or I would. Plus its kinda fun trying to blind read you guys. Especially since ya'll have to blind read me.
From a previous game, Jin was actually lynch bait at certain points of the game because of his playstyle. However once the game started to unravel, he actually came more into the game and putting points forward to who he thought was scum, he was town in that game. So I'm not scum reading him in his hydra right now because from what I've seen in this game.

Gamma, from what I can remember in the games we played together, he was eccentric in terms of his voting, suspicion, he was generally all over the place. I don't see the same in this game, but obviously he could have altered his game style being in a hydra with Jin.

@CD, have you got any reads right now?
If you don't like using meta as a way to locate suspects, why would you use it as a way to try and clear someone?
In post 575, Kop wrote:VOTE: Kaintepes
Why does he take precedence over Alisae, someone you've seemed to have had issues with most this game?
I haven't cleared them in my eyes. I am specifically saying what I've seen from them when playing with them in previous games. This game I don't see any scum or town in them right now because they haven't done anything that gives me vibes to say if they are town or scum.

As my vote on KT, it's purely down to that opportunistic vote on Spade, when he's been all over Mala and IV majority of the game but isn't getting traction.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Aelin »

There is a difference however from Kain the last game I played with him and this game. Last game, if you were to alter a post so that it was punctuated correctly etc and was lower case you would be able to find it almost logical, but not this game
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:47 am

Post by KainTepes »

last game pissed me off SO MUCH because nobody listened to me, but from that i found out something SPECIAL,,

which is that ONLY SCUM EVER VOTES FOR ME,, because they find me an EASY LYNCH........ see AELIN, remember the VANILLISH game, only SCUM voted for me (the only town who voted for me was the IC who was mentally challenged and got tricked by scum),,

that is why i am SO SURE that it is HAWK and KOP...... vote them with me, AELIN. I am TOWN and i can prove it

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 570, KainTepes wrote:
In post 552, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Eh, that's neither here nor there for this game. Ill give him another chance.

Signed,
+Not Kain Tepes+
what is meaning of this post,, why do you have to say you are NOT KAIN TEPES,, you are obviously not,, your name is LIL UZI VERT,,
That post belongs to CD. Check .
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:57 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE HAWK with me LIL UZI VERT,, he is scum

we need a wagon on him for his OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM BEHAVIOR

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Alisae »

I do NOT like how Kain is responding to this wagon.
VOTE: KainTepes
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”