Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:31 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Hi.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:56 am

Don't use an apostrophe in a plural unless it's an abbreviation/acronym, boyee
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:03 am

In post 54, Vecna wrote:
In post 49, DiamondSentinel wrote:Don't use an apostrophe in a plural unless it's an abbreviation/acronym, boyee
Being fixated on apostrophe's (HE-HE) when you could be fixated on the marvel that is the alpaca........you must be some sort of abberation from the 16th dimension
Incorrect. The 16th dimension is full of 30 foot tall pigs.

I'm from the 14th dimension. It's this weird sort of love child between Tolkien fantasy and Neuromancer Cyberpunk stuff. It's really cool, and, would it not result in your incredibly messy, untimely deaths, I would totally invite all of you guys there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:35 am

Shall we start off with a flavorclaim? I don't know the flavor well, but I know that some of you will.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 am

Exactly. If roles are heavily influenced by flavor, flavorclaiming is a VERY good idea. I know almost for a fact that scum have fakeclaims (FA always gives good fakeclaims), so, by forcing a fakeclaim now, as actions start piling up, discrepancies will become apparent. The weakness in all fakeclaims is the fact that the owner's actions CAN NOT match up with the actions the fakeclaim would take. They simply cannot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 am

In post 73, KainTepes wrote:VOTE DIAMOND SENTINEL LAMPEROUGE,, he is the FLAVOR FISHER and is not RESPONDING TO MY QUETIONS
You didn't give any questions. And please stop typing in caps, or I will be compelled to completely ignore you for the remainder of the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:00 am

In post 77, Painbringer wrote:
In post 74, DiamondSentinel wrote:Exactly. If roles are heavily influenced by flavor, flavorclaiming is a VERY good idea. I know almost for a fact that scum have fakeclaims (FA always gives good fakeclaims), so, by forcing a fakeclaim now, as actions start piling up, discrepancies will become apparent. The weakness in all fakeclaims is the fact that the owner's actions CAN NOT match up with the actions the fakeclaim would take. They simply cannot.
this is so town.
Merci Beaucoup
In post 78, Painbringer wrote:Just so everyone knows.
I am a royal, I am hard claiming that part of role pm now.

So like if you want to pledge loyalty and stuff, sure we can do that.
Ok. I'm not a royal, but I can't say that I'll pledge loyalty yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 am

VOTE: KainTepes

Yeah, not dealing with this right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:40 am

Vecna and KainTepes, please either stop trolling or just leave the game.

It's not enjoyable for anyone.

Anyways, gamewise, I'm tempted to say that Leon is town, mechanically, but this is a bastard game, so I can't make any sort of mechanical analyses.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 am

Also, Painbringer. Which one of you is Zeus and which is the one that doesn't sign?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:00 am

In post 253, Painbringer wrote:why are you all reading leon as town?
Never said I was.
In post 254, Painbringer wrote:
In post 251, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, Painbringer. Which one of you is Zeus and which is the one that doesn't sign?
if you can't tell i don't know how me telling you will help you.
I haven't played with either one of you for ages. Also, I don't really retain any sort of "read" or "feeling", so to say that "since I've played with you guys before I should recognize your tone" is a ridiculous expectation.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:50 am

In post 261, Painbringer wrote:
In post 259, DiamondSentinel wrote:I haven't played with either one of you for ages. Also, I don't really retain any sort of "read" or "feeling", so to say that "since I've played with you guys before I should recognize your tone" is a ridiculous expectation.
i meant what purpose would it be for me to tell you if you can't find out the difference. did you want to be able to meta read us or something?

for record non sign has been me, and pandora has been titus.
and zeus has been me
No. I just want to know which is which.

Although I can read Titus down to a T.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 am

We've been playing less than 8 hours. I will not have one until a day has gone by, at the very least.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

In post 267, Drone wrote:
In post 266, DiamondSentinel wrote:We've been playing less than 8 hours. I will not have one until a day has gone by, at the very least.
You don't feel like this day has some solid base for reads so far?
Not yet. tbh, I've really just skimmed so far.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:32 pm

KainTepes and Vecna seriously need to shut up or be policy lynched. They are creating noise behind which scum can hide.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 pm

I saw Warhammer, and immediately thought "HERESEY".

But then I realized it was Warhammer, not Warhammer 40k
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Oh. keyXrb is keyen...

Joy
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:18 pm

In post 345, keyXrb wrote:
In post 342, DiamondSentinel wrote:I saw Warhammer, and immediately thought "HERESEY".

But then I realized it was Warhammer, not Warhammer 40k
yer OMG how can ppl prefer one nerd activity over another what HERETICS
Well, I really prefer Shadowrun and DnD 3.5E to W40k, but W40k is also very good.
In post 347, keyXrb wrote:also the only person who's posted so far is me, rb, the one, the only
I know. It's just that I shudder in anticipation...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:19 pm

I also shudder in anticipation of who will get the pagetop.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Oh look! It's me!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:44 pm

In post 351, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 262, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:sup nerds and pandora

Alpaca seems to be without a vote. I think Leonshade stole it with an EVIL GEASS SPELL

VOTE: Leonshade
Hey this guy stole someone's vote
So you're claiming vote stealer?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 pm

In post 353, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think the fact that Leonshade has 2 votes and AlpacaAlpaca has 0 votes points to Leonshade stole AlpacaAlpaca's vote. I've never played in a game with vote mechanics like that though, is it to be expected that AlpacaAlpaca's lack of a vote is unrelated to Leonshade having 2?

Does vote stealer get to give the vote to a different person or do they just take it for themselves? I don't get how you come to this ("So you're claiming vote stealer?") conclusion.
Sometimes the vote just goes away. That's what I was wondering.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Painbringer did
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Painbringer is the only one I remember even posting.

I know the others have, but I can't remember them actually doing it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

While I do believe that this is scum!titus right now, it's not a hill I'm willing to die on.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 390, Painbringer wrote:
In post 374, Painbringer wrote:I wonder if i should feel insulted that people refer to this as Titus, when 90% of the posts have been from me.
or should i just think people are idiots who can't tell the difference between us?
Exactly my point. There are 2 people who I can say with confidence are scum when they give low content.

Titus and ABR.

I have yet to be proven wrong.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:22 pm

In post 436, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 431, kraska77 wrote:explain why Ds is more scummier than the VECNA??
DS is always scum.

-Cerb
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm not scum this time. Also, I wasn't scum in UNI MUM... (I was the only GOD DAMN VT IN THAT ENTIRE FUCKING GAME GOD DAMN IT)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Although I do have a surprisingly high rate of scum to town when I'm in a game with you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:29 am

Still hating this game. Particularly 90% of the people in it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 am

In post 595, Painbringer wrote:
In post 591, DiamondSentinel wrote:Still hating this game. Particularly 90% of the people in it.
stop taking it seriously and you might enjoy yourself.
this game is 90% shit posting.
It is literally impossible for me to enjoy shitposting. If I'm going to joke around in a mafia game, I'll post memes or images or similar. Or crack jokes. Shitposting is not, has never been, and will never be funny to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 am

I do not support a keyXrb wagon.

I support a vecna wagon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 am

In post 637, Vecna wrote:All the people currently voting me will be marked for death if theyre still voting me in 24 hours
Then stop shitposting and actually do town things.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:44 am

In post 643, Vecna wrote:Ive done a lot more town things than you have so far.

I consider your constant whining about the players in this game an even greater offense, but you dont see me trying to spin it into somethings its not.
I didn't say that I've done a lot of town things. I haven't done much.

However, you, on the other hand, are, to quote Questionable Content, "Not so much as underachiever as you are an
anti
achiever." You're hurting the gamestate, whereas I'm just not doing anything to it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:50 am

In post 650, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 647, Vecna wrote:Bingo.

It also happens to be a -very- common scum practise.

Which is the type of practise im flushing out.

Currently we have 5 biters.
Oh so it was a REACTION TEST all along,,,
Yeah I don't believe that bullshit for a second.

I would calmly request a vig on Vecna.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 am

In post 669, keyXrb wrote:BestTown:
KAINTEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town: Vecna, DS (Something changed my mind on this one)
Scum: kraska, Titus, Randomidget

DiamondSent I'm gonna stop shitposting but I need you to do one thing for me which is start trying to solve the game and find scum. That's the deal. I know you can find them even though I don't like talking to you 90% of the time, so I'm just gonna give you room to do your thing since I think you're town.
Thanks.

I can find scum, and solve the game. I just can't do it when there isn't any serious content to sift through. So, once again, thanks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:26 am

I thought I had moved over earlier, but VOTE: Vecna.

I know for a fact that KT is just a generally trolly player. My read on Vecna does not have that luxury.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Also, if you can actually explain townreads, they are likely faked.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Titus, can it. kxrb is pretty obviously town right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:22 pm

In post 705, keyXrb wrote:
In post 703, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, if you can actually explain townreads, they are likely faked.
I actually really like you when you arent being angry
Most people do online.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 pm

In post 709, Painbringer wrote:
In post 706, DiamondSentinel wrote:Titus, can it. kxrb is pretty obviously town right now.
if you can't tell who the fuck is posting, don't bother fucking replying.
Oh? This is Firebringer?

That's even better!

That means it deserves even LESS merit. You see, I assumed it was Titus because if it was, I would actually consider it worth my time to read.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:40 pm

In post 722, Painbringer wrote:ds is definitely town.
no one can go under my skin like him as town.
It's my superpower.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:45 pm

In post 730, keyXrb wrote:DS i think painbringer is scum, dont YOU?
They are a solid null!scum.
In post 731, Painbringer wrote:Fire stepped out rb. It's me or wait at the moment. No thoughts on the posts I quoted? Ok then.

DS, why haven'y you got under my skin then. Am I your kryptonite armored with too much moon power?

~Pandora
Because you do that tyou me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 pm

to*
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Additionally, Titus, in order for something to be moon logic, it has to reach a correct conclusion. Something you haven't done in recent games.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 pm

I think that you're attempting to inflate your own ego. But I have no idea because there is no context or even reason why you quoted those.

Also, I might be looking at the wrong quote. I dunno.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:19 pm

In post 738, Painbringer wrote:No. You probably are.

The Blackest Magic quote is a known scum (finished game) suggesting to policy lynch me before I was able to do VCA.

The rb quote is suggesting policy lynching me before I talk.

The tones mirror quite closely.

When was the last time we T v Ted?

P.S. I was pretty spot on in Wake's game.
You and I? Hmm, it would be Machina, maybe. We tend to be opposite alignments.

Or are you talking about you and rb.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Kid, watch yourself. Her logic may be faulty, but it doesn't call for that kind of slander.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 pm

In post 747, keyXrb wrote:
In post 746, DiamondSentinel wrote:Kid, watch yourself. Her logic may be faulty, but it doesn't call for that kind of slander.
it really, really does because i can't actually play a single fucking theme game without having Titus tunnel me for some fucking SHIT reason, and people listen to her because this one time in a galaxy far, far away they saw her solve a game and it was cool. and so they eat up this shitty logic and i actually have to waste time arguing over the fucking DUMBEST SHIT
Then don't play games with her.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:45 pm

1. You just said that MathBlade was just like her.
2. That's faulty logic in itself, but I can't judge the merit of the conclusion at this point. Too soon.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:52 pm

In post 760, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 394, DiamondSentinel wrote: There are 2 people who I can say with confidence are scum when they give low content.

Titus and ABR.

I have yet to be proven wrong.
ABR's done low volume as Town.

This being a holiday week I wouldn't look too hard at anyone's post count.
ABR isn't in this game. It wasn't important.

And I didn't say I was looking too hard at it. Besides, the games been up how long? Yeah, not worth commenting on.

PEdit: Well, not every game, although the percentage of games I hate is drastically increasing recently.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:59 pm

@CD - I dunno. It's probably because I've got nigh-crimpling social anxiety, combined with a hero complex and an ego that not even Charlie Sheen can match and enough teenage angst to make a goth band call a therapist.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:08 pm

In post 777, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 773, DiamondSentinel wrote:@CD - I dunno. It's probably because I've got nigh-crimpling social anxiety, combined with a hero complex and an ego that not even Charlie Sheen can match and enough teenage angst to make a goth band call a therapist.
Welk as long as you're not hating people for no reason I don't really mind, you seem to have a lot on your plate
~GE
Eh, some of it was exaggeration (but I won't tell you which. It's a fun little psychological puzzle for you to deal with, if you really care ^_^).

Anyways, no, I'm definitely self-medicating by not being such a bitch all the time, so that's why I'm telling people to stop hating on others. I figure if I don't tolerate anyone else doing it, I can't tolerate myself doing it.

Self-medication is fun! (when it doesn't involve alcohol)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 am

In post 818, Vecna wrote:
In post 815, Leonshade wrote:My vote on DS was because their ISO up to that point was nothing but making excuses to not play the game, but if that's just their normal meta, it's not much of a tell.
In post 647, Vecna wrote:Bingo.

It also happens to be a -very- common scum practise.

Which is the type of practise im flushing out.

Currently we have 5 biters.
So do you think you caught the entire scumteam? Or did your "reaction test" fail because too many people fell for it?

I vote for Klingoncelt and their game improves immediately, I take full credit for this.
I guarantee you theres at least 1-2 scum on me. Its all part of the puzzle, and ill reflect on it later.
This is something that scum would say that's actually true. Granted, it doesn't tell us much, but it's still useful to know and it wont persuade me to move my vote.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:49 am

Someday I'm going to steal your pagetop, FA.

Someday...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 am

In post 828, Painbringer wrote:DS anything you'd like to talk about?
I'd like all of our nobles to talk more. I don't plan on pledging until I'm confident one is town, so I need more talk.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:29 am

In post 852, Frozen Angel wrote:
Oh and who was talking about my page tops?
That was me. I'm going to steal them one of these days.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:17 pm

I would request that keyxrb and PB stop posting to let the other people get a word in.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:35 pm

In post 914, Crystalline Dagger wrote:I know painbringer's thoughts on Keyrb but what is your thoughts on the hydra DS?
PB-Looks scummy. No way around that.
KeyxRb-Can go either way. Rb spent a good amount of time trolling, and is now pissed that people refuse to take his word with any grain of salt. Well, sucks for you, but that's what happens when all you do is troll.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:57 pm

In post 924, Painbringer wrote:Image

Meow!
I really hope this is you using an ability.

You can't possibly fathom how much I want it to be that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:14 pm

In post 928, Painbringer wrote:What do you want it to be?
I don't care. I just want an ability in this game named "MEOW!"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

In post 930, Painbringer wrote:Ok, well if it could be anything, what would you hope for?

I ask because I got no clue what we just did.
I dunno. Itd be one without a target. So it'd likely make you unlynchable for the day. Which I don't care for.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 pm

HAHAHA. I LOVE IT ALREADY.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 pm

P.S. thanks 4 pagetop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Who's going to be the first to declare?! Not me. I am a strict conformist.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Actually, fuck it! I'll go with my character's gender! Which is
Pink
! (Such flavorclaim, very information, wow)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh, so it WAS an ability.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Im sorry. I guess I completely misunderstood that all of that business about Pandora's box really was pertinent and not just shitposting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Use color=pink, guys!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:02 am

Don't click it from the table list. Just type out your tags.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:04 am

Dang it. I was gonna steal this one too.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:20 am

I'll take it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 am

In post 1030, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1029, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'll take it.
Why would you accept this but not accept the open invitation to have people attempt to pledge to us?

-Cerb
Because I prefer an uncertain result to one that I know the result of.

I know what happens when I pledge to someone. I don't know what comes of this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:56 am

In post 1035, Painbringer wrote:That makes one of us. Care to enlighten us?
With an uncertain result, there's no use fretting about it. I prefer that.

With a certain result, you have yourself to blame, and you have to worry about how you use it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:09 am

I'd like it if we claimed who had a nightmare to start off with, because I expect at least one scum to, but I feel like everyone would start a lynch mob if I actually suggested it
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:25 am

In post 1046, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1045, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'd like it if we claimed who had a nightmare to start off with, because I expect at least one scum to, but I feel like everyone would start a lynch mob if I actually suggested it
Knightmares= immunity to most geass powers. It seems quite foolhardy to tell scum who they shouldn't use their geass powers on.

-Cerb
It also seems foolhardy to let town waste their geass powers on knightmares.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 am

You know suspiciously much.

Also, pagetop
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 am

It doesn't seem to talk about those kind of interactions, because I read it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:22 am

In post 1053, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It does explain the order of action resolution in the OP, it just looks like he knows more because he's describing a situation
I understand the AR just fine.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:43 am

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. That was partially why I was suspicious. Because it didn't measure up to what we were given.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 pm

In post 1067, kraska77 wrote:
Replace me

Sorry frozen, this game looks like fun and has been fun so far but

I'm gonna stop playing mafia, mafias not for me, it upsets me too much. And life's hectic as of late and mafias a time sink

(i think im leaving the site in general too. So Pm me if u guys would like to keep in touch ^_^)
Well, it was fun knowing you.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:58 am

Oh ho ho!

I like this mechanic.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:23 am

@Mod: Does this mechanic span all the way to LyLo?

Basically, in a hypothetical LyLo with a scum and a town in a pair, and one other, if the town in the pair got mislynched, could they opt to have the other member in the pair suicide?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:38 am

So basically the wincons of scum have the "Until nothing can stop you from controlling the town" addendum. Just making sure.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:08 am

Spit it out. Not saying it only hurts town, because odds are, scum already know about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:25 am

In post 1108, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1107, DiamondSentinel wrote:Spit it out. Not saying it only hurts town, because odds are, scum already know about it.
This is logic I can't agree with.

-Cerb
Cerberus, please tell me the last time "don't tell town stuff" worked in town's favor.

PLEASE.

Because I have never seen it work and somehow it's worked its way into "site meta"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm on mobile, so I can't check easily, but could someone get me a list of who chose a pink hat?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:38 pm

In post 1119, Aristophanes wrote:
DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm on mobile, so I can't check easily, but could someone get me a list of who chose a pink hat?
In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:
Pink Hats! : davesaz, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, AlpacaAlpaca , DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Painbringer, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, Vecna, randomidget

Blue Hats! : BTD6_maker, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, Leonshade, ssbm_Kyouko, Drone, culted
Who chose it.

Some people got theirs by default since their character is female.

If they didn't submit a choice, they just got their flavor's gender.

I'm not that lazy.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:08 pm

In post 1128, Drone wrote:
Steal hat from Painbringer
Pink steals from blue, iirc...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:08 pm

In post 1125, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1123, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1119, Aristophanes wrote:
DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm on mobile, so I can't check easily, but could someone get me a list of who chose a pink hat?
In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:
Pink Hats! : davesaz, Reasonably Rational, kraska77, AlpacaAlpaca , DiamondSentinel, keyXrb, DarkInnocence, Painbringer, Klingoncelt, KainTepes, Vecna, randomidget

Blue Hats! : BTD6_maker, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger, McMenno, Leonshade, ssbm_Kyouko, Drone, culted
Who chose it.

Some people got theirs by default since their character is female.

If they didn't submit a choice, they just got their flavor's gender.

I'm not that lazy.
Ooooh!

That I can't help with then.
Unless we did so publicly?
All hats were chosen publicly. It was a requirement.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:40 am

Meh.

Anyways, regardless of the mechanic, I would guess scum would have been more likely to choose pink than blue. So, food for thought.

I'm not saying it's a Hill I'd be willing to die on, but it might be worth some merit to pursue.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:59 am

Yeah, pink was revealed to choose later.

Disregard my "3 minutes after waking up" posts. I'm rarely thinking straight during them
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:43 am

Stop with the bullshit mystical "I know something and am alluding to it but I'm not going to tell you".

Either people use it or they don't. I plan on using it. You don't have to if you don't want to. Simple as that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 1148, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1147, rb wrote:I actually have no idea how this benefits town. Hoods are shit, anything in a PT should just be said in the main thread.
forgot i was even in a hydra tbh
Hoods are nice because people refuse to abide by those things.

I love how the same people who refuse to say things to town are the ones arguing against PTs.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:33 pm

In post 1152, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1150, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1148, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1147, rb wrote:I actually have no idea how this benefits town. Hoods are shit, anything in a PT should just be said in the main thread.
forgot i was even in a hydra tbh
Hoods are nice because people refuse to abide by those things.

I love how the same people who refuse to say things to town are the ones arguing against PTs.
I'm saying it after picking phase so scum don't wifom me :)
You're still scum.
In post 1153, KainTepes wrote:
In post 1151, KainTepes wrote:
In post 1149, KainTepes wrote:i am town but i want a girlfriend,, KALLEN TEPES is lonely.........
Stfu
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Because at first, you seemed to be actually doing stuff. You were voting people wisely, and then now you're trying to stop town from using the powers they were given.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:46 pm

In post 1220, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 17, Painbringer wrote:
In post 14, DarkInnocence wrote:
In post 13, Painbringer wrote:Time to dance.
Who wants to be my dance partner?

I am looking at you Darkinnocence
Wrong game bruh :P

~Ss
my role pm says i was invited to a dance. if ur not interested shadow, I will ask rb, he likes us.
In post 930, Painbringer wrote:Ok, well if it could be anything, what would you hope for?

I ask because I got no clue what we just did.
In post 979, Painbringer wrote:
In post 975, kraska77 wrote:okay
what is this pandora stuff about -_____-
Opening Pandora's box means you'll get information or something will happen but you got no clue what.

I opened Pandora's box by Meowing.

So yeah, the Cupid Day is me but I am just as informed as anyone else about this.

~Titus
In post 983, Painbringer wrote:It was not shitposting. We just literally didn't know what it did. We didn't want to step on toes either. So what the fork since rb made the game unreadable anyway, let's do it. No one had objections anyway or likely day plans. Let's help get reads, whatever it is.

~Titus
In post 987, Painbringer wrote:
In post 986, kraska77 wrote:so then does the thing in your pm imply we become lovers?
if so we should probably make sure scummy people are paired with the people most likely to be nightkilled early on
Nope. My role PM says Meow and an event triggers. That's it. I know nothing.

I drew the same inference, but it could be hoods too.
So really early on you say your role PM tells you about a dance (a couple's mechanic from what I understand, never been in a dance game), but then you say you didn't know what would happen, so which is it?
I also agree. There is definitely an inconsistency. Especially since there is no flavortext on my Role PM.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:12 pm

You distinctly said something about a dance.

But no. There is 100% no flavor on my rolecard.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:23 pm

I can 100% support a PB lynch.

I can't say I can support a randomidget lynch.

Aleo, sorry I didn't post today (or really yesterday). I got sick of checking and seeing only 1 other post.
Figures the day I don't check at all there's like 100 posts. Which I may or may not have skimmed.

Edit: Oh yeah. VOTE: Painbringer
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:46 am

PB, if you're voting Random for inconsistency, you need to self-vote. Either you're being inconsistent, or just downright lying.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:45 am

In post 1388, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1384, DiamondSentinel wrote:PB, if you're voting Random for inconsistency, you need to self-vote. Either you're being inconsistent, or just downright lying.
What inconsistency would that be?
If you were actually reading, you'd see that it was the fact that, at the beginning, you claimed to have knowledge of some "dance", and yet didn't know what your power did.

There is literally no flavor text in our role PMs. Therefore, you're lying and deserve rope.
In post 1391, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 436, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 431, kraska77 wrote:explain why Ds is more scummier than the VECNA??
DS is always scum.

-Cerb
correct
Well, no. I may seem scum, but I'm not.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:20 am

In post 1397, Painbringer wrote:Dancing is an expression for sorting each other. Already said that.

T
And I still don't believe it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:19 am

It's not 90% of the playerbase. It's just that the tiny percentage is incredibly vocal.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:27 pm

I'm tempted to declare loyalty to culted. Maybe tomorrow.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:30 pm

I already did. It didn't do much.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm fairly certain that PB v. KC is TvS. With anyone else, it could be TvT, but since one of them is KC, I almost guarantee that it's TvS. So. I'm in favor of a 1v1 between them.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:36 pm

In post 1446, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1445, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm fairly certain that PB v. KC is TvS. With anyone else, it could be TvT, but since one of them is KC, I almost guarantee that it's TvS. So. I'm in favor of a 1v1 between them.
What makes you say this?

Did you even read my post from before?
~T
I mean, somewhat.

But mostly just KC.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm not elaborating because I'm currently pissed because I keep missing the same goddamn shot in Farcry 4.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:13 pm

But anyways. KC said that you and her couldn't be town together because you're scum. While I'm not as convinced as she is (Don't get me wrong. I'm scumreading you), I do believe that one of you are town and the other is scum.

Therefore, a 1v1 is in order.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm

In post 1456, Painbringer wrote:thats a false dichotomy your trying to force there buddy.
I'll take buzzwords for 500, Trebek.

It's not a false dichotomy because a dichotomy is the very argument I'm making, but not for the sake of dichotomy.

Anyways, I'm saying that due to circumstances, you guys can not possibly be the same alignment. It's not a cause and effect. It's an analysis of the happenings which leads me to conclude this.
In post 1457, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1455, DiamondSentinel wrote:But anyways. KC said that you and her couldn't be town together because you're scum. While I'm not as convinced as she is (Don't get me wrong. I'm scumreading you), I do believe that one of you are town and the other is scum.

Therefore, a 1v1 is in order.
This is fake. I don't think DS can be scum with Klingoncelt or PB currently.
Speaking of which, Klingon's vote feels fake as shit.
VOTE: Klingoncelt
I'm more confident in this than rando atm.
~GE
Hey CD, can you not just dismiss everyone's reads for "being fake" when yours have no support whatsoever? Thanks bb.

Edit: You see Titus, you always pull this as scum. You townread me at the very beginning because my very first game on site I lost because I kinda gave the guy who was defending me a pass. Every game you pull this! And it never works! It's kinda amazing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:33 pm

In post 1461, Painbringer wrote:you loose so much credibility when you just refer me to titus everytime and it turns out its fire bringer posting.
like seriously, 80% of the time you say "hey titus this is so your scum meta" and its me posting.
Titus is doing the same thing you are, and I have given up on trying to do meaningful posts with you for this very reason.

P.S. It's lose. Loose is the adjective. Like "Your mom is very loose". Lose is the verb.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 am

In post 1472, Not Chara wrote:hello everyone, good to be here. will catch up today.
Ok. So, I'm confused.

You say you're Not Chara, but you refer to yourself as Chara in your sig.

So are you Chara?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:19 am

In post 1474, Not Chara wrote:"it's me, Chara" is a direct quote from the game, and i prefer to be called Chara or Not Chara rather than an acronym like NC. does that answer? ;>

what can you tell me about the game? something to keep in mind while i reread?
Keep in mind that you shouldn't have your reading skewed by what anyone says before you read. It's good to always read fresh.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:02 am

Bleargh. Once I get home today, I'm gonna do a reread. I'm not doing too well so far.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am

I would appreciate it if you guys would stop acting like one specific person sucks. All of us suck at this game. Let's get that straight. Some of us just happen to have luck sometimes. So all of you stop acting like you're great and have a little humility.

Kthanks
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:51 am

Btw, that was in reply to PB saying that Maria sucks.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:46 am

In post 1597, Painbringer wrote:DS, what do you think of gamma's vote on Klingon?
This is just that I'm acknowledging this. I'll have to look at it.
In post 1598, KainTepes wrote:i advice that EVERYONE FIND A PARTNER,, because this can ONLY be beneficial for TOWN,, since we can choose whether to KILL OUR PARTNER when we die, and the partner can be SCUM,, and if partner is TOWN we can choose not to kill them,, and we can INTERROGATE POTENTIAL SCUM IN THE CHAT........ FIND YOUR PARTNER TODAY!!!!
This is 100% false, since scum can also utilize this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:15 pm

So.

I somewhat townread CD, although this does shake that a bit. First off, this is just blatantly them throwing out some buzzword to try and seem relevant. I'm not even sure what they are implying I'd gain by faking that statement.

Also, KT, scum could use it to take down their partner if they ever get lynched. So, yeah. That's definitely usable by scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:51 pm

So who all are the nobles?

Also, who has pledged loyalty and to whom, if I could ask.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:57 am

In post 1623, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1445, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm fairly certain that PB v. KC is TvS. With anyone else, it could be TvT, but since one of them is KC, I almost guarantee that it's TvS. So. I'm in favor of a 1v1 between them.
Wait - because it's me they're arguing with I'm autoScum? That makes no sense. I already posted that the three of us usually wind up Scumreading each other on Day1.

And you decide you'd like to see a 1v1 between us. Hmmm...

If it were just between me and Titus either one could go down. Fire in the hydra with Titus gives them a slight edge, but you aren't all that friendly to Fire, are you?

It looks to me like you don't care which of us gets lynched.

I know that I'm Town (Freedom) and now I'm thinking that maybe Painbringer might be Town. Because you're looking kinda Scummy right now.

UNVOTE:
Do you ever stop and read? I said since it's you, ONE of you has to be scum. Not necessarily you.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:36 am

In post 1634, Painbringer wrote:@DS, What are you doing to sort us? To sort the rest of the game?

@Leon, feel free to put your vote back when "caught up". I think there's somwthing fishy about the test vote.
I don't know what you mean by sort, but I get my reads by reading the game, and then thinking about what they could be thinking by that. It's a really really simple process. Why do people do what they do?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:02 am

In post 1637, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1636, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1634, Painbringer wrote:@DS, What are you doing to sort us? To sort the rest of the game?

@Leon, feel free to put your vote back when "caught up". I think there's somwthing fishy about the test vote.
I don't know what you mean by sort, but I get my reads by reading the game, and then thinking about what they could be thinking by that. It's a really really simple process. Why do people do what they do?
By sorting, I mean zolving what people might be thinking. You have zero progress towards figuring out which of me/klingon is scum, zero progress on gamma, zero progress on random and leonshade...zero on rb and rr. You're drifting and just posting a theory.

You did follow up a bit at first, but now, nope.
You should know more than anyone that this is my D1 play. You have played multiple games with me. I just present as many possible scenarios I can think of and then figure out which is true later on. I do substantially better mid to endgame than I do early-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:03 am

I leave the D1 stuff to people like Wisdom who can catch sum D1, but tend to peter off.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:03 am

In post 1654, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1496, Painbringer wrote:Right.

Contradiction 1: Gamma calls DS fake, yet in the same post he's voting Klingon who "feels fake". (RR)
Contradiction 2: Gamma argues that DS is being fake with his dichotomy, but says that DS cannot be scum with either one. (Dave)
Contradiction 3: Gamma says that someone who is fake, cannot be scum with the person that feels fake. (Titus)

The most logical conclusion to draw with this is that Gamma has some alternative reason not to want to vote DS. That reason is either DS is town and pushing a dichotomy that Gamma likes or DS is scum and Gamma would like to focus elsewhere. Both of these lead to the impression that Klingon (Grandma) is town.

p-edit: I am sorry Dave. I'll try to limit calling Klingon by her nickname for awhile.
I felt DS was town and just wrong at that point. I still felt like the false dichotomy needed to be noted.
~GE
It's not a false dichotomy because it's not cause and effect. It's not a black and white deal, and I'm not saying it is. I'm say that I am reading that, out of the pair, at least one is scum. Exactly what you had just said.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:05 am

In post 1678, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:

By sorting, I mean zolving what people might be thinking. You have zero progress towards figuring out which of me/klingon is scum, zero progress on gamma, zero progress on random and leonshade...zero on rb and rr. You're drifting and just posting a theory.

You should know more than anyone that this is my D1 play. You have played multiple games with me. I just present as many possible scenarios I can think of and then figure out which is true later on. I do substantially better mid to endgame than I do early-game.
So I seem to be vindicated in thinking DS did not have evil intent with that dichotomy
~GE
Correct, Gamma. As I have repeatedly said, this is me separating the game into groups. It works well for the beginning because as flips stack up, it helps me clear up some of the misconceptions. It's my way of creating a townbloc
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 am

In post 1682, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1680, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1678, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1644, DiamondSentinel wrote:

So I seem to be vindicated in thinking DS did not have evil intent with that dichotomy
~GE
Correct, Gamma. As I have repeatedly said, this is me separating the game into groups. It works well for the beginning because as flips stack up, it helps me clear up some of the misconceptions. It's my way of creating a townbloc
This is the same move you used in Metal Gear Solid though is it not?

If you're legitimately dividing the party into groups, wouldn't you care which is accurate? Wouldn't you follow through?
In MGSV, I was scum, so if that's what you're arguing, ok. But unless I'm mistaken, it's not really what you're trying to argue.

Also, I don't care which one is accurate until it's accurate. I go with the Holmes philosophy:

"Once the impossible is ruled out, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

As my theories are ruled out, I pursue the ones that are left. I have no reason to care which of them are accurate. Once they are shown to be accurate, however, then I pursue them. I have no loyalty to any certain read over another. I don't care if someone is scum this game or not.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:45 am

In post 1686, Painbringer wrote:I am a fan of Holmes with a bit of scorched Earth myself. Yet, you don't seem to be throwing out more theories or narrowing things down. Where is the hunting?

You've been static.
That's just because I've yet to see anything new pop up. I have been making a couple here and there. But I'm trying to be a passive observer. Do it scientifically here.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:45 am

Don't get me wrong. I'm still going to be actively engaged in the game. I just don't do the whole "reaction tests" and whatever because, for starters, they are absolute bullshit. They never work anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:00 am

In post 1689, Painbringer wrote:So which is it? You're a passive observer or actively engaged?

P.S. Reaction tests can be golden. I pulled one before that lead to a near flawless victory.

I have also learned a lot from the hat selection.

Tell me, who is scum in pink hats. Blue hats.
Just realized that she could be completely lying about the hat ability, since it wasn't in the lavender/purple color.

ANYWAYS.

Wow, there are a lot more pink than blue hats. I knew there were more, but not that many more.

I can't give you a strict readlist. Half of them I can hardly remember their posts since the game has been filled with the same people posting. But I'll go through and give you a general readlist. I don't feel like giving one based on one side or another.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:01 am

Damn, this is the second 50+ page game I've reviewed in 24 hours.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Hey Titus, can you comment on your box that you said you had? Did it only say box on it? Also, how did you know about this dance thing? I suspect you're lying about your abilities, again. Every time I look at it, I feel like you're lying.

Also, I know I shouldn't go searching for a 3P already, but I am fairly certain Not Chara is 3P.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 am

In post 74, DiamondSentinel wrote:Exactly. If roles are heavily influenced by flavor, flavorclaiming is a VERY good idea. I know almost for a fact that scum have fakeclaims (FA always gives good fakeclaims), so, by forcing a fakeclaim now, as actions start piling up, discrepancies will become apparent. The weakness in all fakeclaims is the fact that the owner's actions CAN NOT match up with the actions the fakeclaim would take. They simply cannot.
I'm quoting this again because I still stand by this mentality.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:18 am

Also, the more I read Chara's role PM, the more I think that they are either 3P or town. I am 99% confident that they aren't main-scum.

PEdit: I'm currently rereading the game, so you'll get the reads eventually. Also, it doesn't matter how often we have this conversation. The more I read these parts, the more I doubt your explanations.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:18 am

Role explanation*
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:26 am

1. I corrected myself. It's Chara's role explanation. Her latest post. After I read Alpaca's only posts, I was very curious. And then I read Chara's posts (still very few). And I'm still perturbed.

Anyways, you're still not answering my question. In RVS, you repeatedly discussed a dance. Yet you have never adequately explained it. That's my whole beef. I don't care that you claim to not understand your box. I want to know where you knew about the dance from.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:29 am

I really wish I could reverse ISO someone. Just remove all of KainTepes posts from the game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:35 am

11 pages in and the ratio of town-points to scum-points I've given out is scary.

PEdit: The very last post made by Chara, if I remember correctly. The explanation of the votelessness.

Also, I want KT out because out of the 11 pages I've read, most of them have been half full of his shitposting.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:38 am

I disagree with you on at least one of those cases. And I agree with you on none.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:42 am

In post 1708, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1707, DiamondSentinel wrote:I disagree with you on at least one of those cases. And I agree with you on none.
This phrasing is wierd.
Random is not scum. Drone and BTD I haven't gotten to on my reread.

Although Drone does have a scum-point. So I suppose he might stay there.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:43 am

@Mod: If a royal person (I can't for the life of me remember this word) is ascetic, would they be able to have anyone pledge loyalty to them, since loyalty is listed as an ability?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:44 am

In post 1709, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1706, KainTepes wrote:DRONE HAS NOT SAID AANYTHING,, stinky SCUM OF THE EARTH is hiding once again,,,,,,

SCUM IS: randommidget,, DRONE,, BTD6MAKER!!!!!!!!!
Drone is weak across all games, but I like the other two.

I am at btd/random/cd/diamond/rr/keyxrb as my scumpool.
Among this list, I like only 2 people on it. CD and KeyxRB are the only 2 I think are good placements.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:48 am

In post 1713, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1712, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1709, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1706, KainTepes wrote:DRONE HAS NOT SAID AANYTHING,, stinky SCUM OF THE EARTH is hiding once again,,,,,,

SCUM IS: randommidget,, DRONE,, BTD6MAKER!!!!!!!!!
Drone is weak across all games, but I like the other two.

I am at btd/random/cd/diamond/rr/keyxrb as my scumpool.
Among this list, I like only 2 people on it. CD and KeyxRB are the only 2 I think are good placements.
So, you think me versus rb is S v S?
With rb, it's a possibility I am not ruling out. rb is exactly the type of player to force a SvS fight like that.

PEdit: Thanks FA.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:52 am

I'm not townreading BTD. I can't remember any of his posts, and I haven't seen any remarkable ones.

Also, with RR, I'm not reading them as scum. I'm reading them as I am with Chara. Either they are town or they are 3P. I doubt they are main-scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:52 am

In post 1716, Painbringer wrote:The mystical, it's not you but the other player that makes crap possible argument again.
Can you please rewrite this statement with different words? I'm not really understanding what it's trying to say.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:55 am

Also, I'm at a logical impasse. I really want to lynch Vecan for information, but I also have him as a fairly strong townread here. My third highest townread.

Very weird.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #144) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:05 pm

In post 554, Painbringer wrote:Reads as of this moment:
Town: DiamondSentinel, Kain Tepes,
Probably Town: Kraska77 (though I hope she suicides in the game), Drone, ssbm_kyuko
Lean Scum: Leaonshade
Scum: keyxrb, klingoncelt (Titus read on that one)
Also, PB, please explain the complete 180 on your read on me and KC
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #145) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 1720, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1719, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, I'm at a logical impasse. I really want to lynch Vecan for information, but I also have him as a fairly strong townread here. My third highest townread.

Very weird.
take that as a sign that lynching for information isn't useful. if its a townread, don't lynch.
what info are you looking for?

and why do you think i'm 3p? i'm a treestump without outside help.
1. No, it's incredibly useful here. It's not your run-of-the-mill information lynch.
2. I can't share what info I'm looking for.
3. There are more than a couple things that have tipped me off. But anyways, I said 3P or town. It's not a strict scum-read, so don't worry about my trying to lynch you right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 pm

25 pages in

Town: Kraska/Aristophanes (I've only read kraska's posts at this point), Culted, Random
Null!Town: Dave, McMenn, SSBM, Vecna
Null: BTD6, Malpasca, CD, RR, Not Chara (Alpaca had 2 posts at this point. Also contributes to 3P read), DarkInnocence, Klingoncelt
Null!Scum: Leon
Scum: Keyxrb, Drone, Painbringer, KainTepes
Possible 3P: RR, Not Chara

This is what I meant when I said it was worrying how many more scum-points were being given out than town-points. I have 4 scum reads, which is not where I wanted to be right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:17 pm

KainTepes, PB, and Drone all have the most scum-points, but Keyxrb's was really really bad, and the same thing over and over again.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Additionally, Leon is fairly close to null, as he has just as many town-points as scum-points, and then a couple solid null-points (noteworthy posts, but neither town nor scum). His is pretty gut.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

BTD6 is now a solid lurk!scum. He claimed V/LA 5 days early, and then proceeded to lurk almost the ENTIRE TIME until the V/LA, when he was able to. He's prodging, and I don't like that. Besides. Regardless of his alignment, I am 100% in support of a PL on this.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 pm

VOTE: keyxrb
Wagon here plz
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm

In post 843, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 828, Painbringer wrote:DS anything you'd like to talk about?
I'd like all of our nobles to talk more. I don't plan on pledging until I'm confident one is town, so I need more talk.
If I could get this to happen, that'd be great. Specifically culted. I'm very tempted to pledging loyalty to culted. They seem quite town this game, but I'd still like some more information to be sure.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 pm

At first, I was very very confused. Keyxrb v. Painbringer would be a really really weird scum v. scum dynamic. But then I remembered that's what I did with T-Bone and Elbrin (if I remember correctly) in MGSV and we won a flawless victory. Also, the more keyxrb posts in pages 30-31, the more I realize this looks like general frustration with a scumbuddy, like what I had with pisskop in Cowboy Bebop.

Before I declare loyalty to culted.

Steal culted's hat

I know this seems very weird, but I feel like I will die before they do, somehow.

PEdit: @CD
I'll post the entire stack-up, but I have a chart with everyone in the game. When I read a striking post, I write it up as town, null, or scum. Each post is a point. So a town striking post is a town-point. So on and so forth.

Right now, keyxrb and PB both have 3 scum-points (this is just for incredibly striking posts or strings of posts. I'm not doing it for small things here and there. They just go into tie-breakers, which was why keyxrb was scum with only 1 scumpoint earlier, while the other 3 had 2.)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Oh, culted, I would ask that you accept this. I would appreciate a PT with you right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm done reading for now. Just finished page 50. Updated reads:

Town: RR, Aristophanes, Culted
Null!Town: Dave, CD, McMeeno, SSBM, Random, Klingoncelt, Vecna
Null: Mal, Not Chara, Dark Innocence, Leon
Null!Scum: BTD6
Scum: keyxrb, Drone, PB, KT
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

In post 1742, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:At first, I was very very confused. Keyxrb v. Painbringer would be a really really weird scum v. scum dynamic. But then I remembered that's what I did with T-Bone and Elbrin (if I remember correctly) in MGSV and we won a flawless victory. Also, the more keyxrb posts in pages 30-31, the more I realize this looks like general frustration with a scumbuddy, like what I had with pisskop in Cowboy Bebop.

Steal culted's hat

I know this seems very weird, but I feel like I will die before they do, somehow.

PEdit: @CD
I'll post the entire stack-up, but I have a chart with everyone in the game. When I read a striking post, I write it up as town, null, or scum. Each post is a point. So a town striking post is a town-point. So on and so forth.

Right now, keyxrb and PB both have 3 scum-points (this is just for incredibly striking posts or strings of posts. I'm not doing it for small things here and there. They just go into tie-breakers, which was why keyxrb was scum with only 1 scumpoint earlier, while the other 3 had 2.)
How do you balance points when someone gets both town and scum points?
~GE
This happened a couple times. Leon was tied, and Vecna was tied originally. Leon stayed null. Vecna was just a general feel. He felt town to me, so he got null!town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

In post 1743, keyXrb wrote:Yawn. Fucking idiots who've played one game with me where I was actually town and apparently have never seen me play as scum think they know how I play scum.

Honestly how do you even go from, "one time i fought someone as scum, so therefore rb is likely doing that here because that's his personality" when:

- we havent played any games together where I was scum
- you actually have no idea what my 'personality' is
- i basically never fight with my scumbuddies because it isn't worth it since no one is ever fooled by it anyway (case in point, you think me and painbringer is SvS - LUL)
I don't even remember if I've played a single game with you so kindly fuck off.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:38 am

In post 1754, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Steal culted's hat

In post 1739, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, culted, I would ask that you accept this. I would appreciate a PT with you right now.
These posts give me the creeps.

Also, Diamond, you must not be reading those ISOs very thoroughly - not only did Culted's hat get stolen, they swapped hats and are a couple.
I haven't ISO'd culted. I'm doing a full reread. I'm hardly into the hat dance.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:40 am

Yay. Because I'm absentminded as fuck now you guys are calling me slimy. Woot woot.

Also, when the fuck did you post a list of available pairs?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 am

In post 1782, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1590, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey, who is left with a blue hat and unpaired?

-Cerb
In post 1591, Painbringer wrote:BTD6_maker, malpascp, Crystalline Dagger (Painbringer), McMenno (Kain Tepes), Leonshade (Aristophanes), ssbm_Kyouko (keyrb), Drone, culted (Venca)

Blue hat (Pink Hat Partner)
You do realize that the reason I'm doing a reread is because I didn't read it very thoroughly the first time. So if you're going to scumread me, at least scumread me for the fact that I'm not thorough with my reading. Not for the fact that I'm apparently teammates with culted.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #160) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 am

In post 1786, KainTepes wrote:SCUM IS TWO OF BELOW::

DIAMOND SENTINEL,, BTDMAPPER,, DRONE,, RANDOM MIDGET

Kain tepes is ALWAYS right,,!!!
Well, then BTD and Drone would be scum, because I know for a fact I'm not scum, and I very seriously doubt that randomidget is scum. There's a general trend of unease that follows his posts, but I mostly think that he's a VI. I've yet to see any specific post that screams "scum"

PEdit: Did you read my last post? No. It's not. I'm 2/3 of the way through. I stopped at Page 50 last night before Shadowrun, and I just woke up like an hour ago.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #161) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:13 am

In post 1791, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1788, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Well, then BTD and Drone would be scum, because I know for a fact I'm not scum, and I very seriously doubt that randomidget is scum. There's a general trend of unease that follows his posts, but I mostly think that he's a VI. I've yet to see any specific post that screams "scum"

PEdit: Did you read my last post? No. It's not. I'm 2/3 of the way through. I stopped at Page 50 last night before Shadowrun, and I just woke up like an hour ago.
in what way am i a VI? I've committed to very few stances at this point.
You were universally scumread in the first 50 or so pages.

Also, Kain, I interact with everyone as if they were town because there's no use just holding hostility towards people. Nothing comes out of it.

If this is how the game is going to continue, I might as well just replace out because nobody is even trying at this point.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 am

In post 1798, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1796, KainTepes wrote:yeah i am not A NOBLE...................

this is not my best game,, my best game is in VANILLISH by ARISTOPHANES which just ended,, i really tried my VERY BEST in that one but still lost because the IC wont listen to me, my scumreads were 100% correct though!!!!! i even predicted the things they said in the mafia thread which were correct,, and the IC lynched me instead,, so i got angry,,
It happens. Keep up the good work.

Cmon DS. Tactical replace outs are shitty.
It's not a tactical replace-out. You know how I am when I'm scum and losing. I dig a deeper hole. Right now I'm fucking sick of people not trying.

Source: Soccer Spirits, Shadowrun Mafia, MGSV Mafia
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:22 am

SERIOUS FA. THERE WERE 10 SECONDS. GAH.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:26 am

Also, KT, you have all scum-points, and no town-points, but I seriously doubt you are scum. You are incompetent (this is a measure of his play in this game. Not as a person, so it's not a personal attack) yet I have a very strong gut feeling that you are town. I trust my gut reads.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 am

In post 1815, Painbringer wrote:NC, what do you think of CD and DS?

Why town on DS?
Incompetent was the wrong word. Hapless and obnoxious? I dunno. Hapless is kinda the same as imcompetent. I dunno. Obnoxious works.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 am

Was either part of CD in MGSV? Or is this a different MGS Mafia game than I was in.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:24 am

Or were you saying to compare my play here to my play then.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:10 am

In post 1821, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1797, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1791, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1788, DiamondSentinel wrote:

in what way am i a VI? I've committed to very few stances at this point.
You were universally scumread in the first 50 or so pages.

Also, Kain, I interact with everyone as if they were town because there's no use just holding hostility towards people. Nothing comes out of it.

If this is how the game is going to continue, I might as well just replace out because nobody is even trying at this point.
that's lynchbait, not VI.
Hmm. I've typically heard the terms used synonymously.

Actually, no, that's not entirely true. I've been called lynchbait, not VI. So I suppose that's correct. Lynchbait is a better term.

Errata to quoted statement: Random definitely seems like lynchbait to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:43 am

In post 1823, DarkInnocence wrote:blah
72 pages of nothing zzzz
~Maria
FTFY
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:43 am

Ooh mine
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:29 am

KT, let me finish my reread, but as of now, I'm vastly in favor of a keyxrb lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:42 am

I'd have to ISO him to find the posts, but he has the most scum-points. He has 3 scum-points, and no null or town-points from here on. Additionally, they had an overall trend of not-helpfulness during those pages.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:47 pm

In post 1835, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1830, KainTepes wrote:can you explain what makes KEY lynch supportable,,
This one time in one game he had a fight with a scumbuddy so he thinks PB and me is S v S.

He thinks I'm the kind of person to stage fights as scum - I'm not.

There were some other really bad reasons in there but those are the ones that are most hilarious to read.
I remember no games I have ever played with you. I don't even know if I have. This isn't meta.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Don't forget drone. He's not V/LA
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (isolation #175) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:45 pm

And mal is way past prod time.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #176) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:25 pm

In post 1841, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1800, Frozen Angel wrote:Drone is VLA till Jan 1st.
I'm not forgetting anyone dear :]
Ah. I had a rule where if it wasn't on the activity monitor it didn't count, but I forgot most people don't do it like that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #177) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:31 pm

In post 1848, rb wrote:
In post 1837, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1835, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1830, KainTepes wrote:can you explain what makes KEY lynch supportable,,
This one time in one game he had a fight with a scumbuddy so he thinks PB and me is S v S.

He thinks I'm the kind of person to stage fights as scum - I'm not.

There were some other really bad reasons in there but those are the ones that are most hilarious to read.
I remember no games I have ever played with you. I don't even know if I have. This isn't meta.
So it's literally just make believe then :lol:
No. It's a gut feeling and more often than not, my gut feelings are right.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:49 am

In post 1846, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1816, Not Chara wrote:
Diamond is more of gut read. i don't see a need for scum to start theorizing about 3p while making other content (it never looks that good, and is null behaviour at best). plus, i'm a non-threatening 3p if that, so there's little reason for scum to be concerned about me

besides that i was just townreading him earlier due to the way he's explained his thoughts and been consistent on how he came to them.
I think Scum would deflect to 3rd Party to move attention from themselves or a Scumbuddy.
Yes, I know normally that would be the case, but I just said it in passing.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 am

In post 1864, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1741, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm done reading for now. Just finished page 50. Updated reads:

Town: RR, Aristophanes, Culted
Null!Town: Dave, CD, McMeeno, SSBM, Random, Klingoncelt, Vecna
Null: Mal, Not Chara, Dark Innocence, Leon
Null!Scum: BTD6
Scum: keyxrb, Drone, PB, KT
I agree with Ari and I'm leaning town on Culted. I agree that SSBM, random and Vecna. I also agree with some of the nulls, not that that's hard.

But I agree with none of your scumlist, aside from possibly Drone (who has done nothing all game). TRing everyone else on your scumlist. Not referring to BTD6, who has been a non-presence.
KT is a gut-town right now. They say the dumbest, most scummy things, but ultimately they seem to be VI. And I don't use that term unless I'm completely sure. So he shouldn't really be on the scum list.

PB is an enigma for me. I really really do believe that they are scum, but so many call them town that I'm slightly worried it's a case of "Antihero v. Fakegod Shinobi", but in reverse. But they stay at a solid scum for me.

No 2 ways about keyxrb. They are blatant scum. I don't know if I'm currently voting them, but I'm pretty positive they are scum.

VOTE: keyxrb Just to be sure.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 am

Also, leon, why on earth are you TRing keyxrb? There is literally nothing they've done that points to them as town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am

In post 1870, Leonshade wrote:What are these scummy things KT has said? His gimmick is not scummy, and I've seen more scumhunting from him than I've seen from many players in this game. The Drone case above is more convincing than half the cases I've seen presented here.

I'd like to hear more about your Painbringer read, pointing to me to the right posts in your ISO is sufficient.

On the contrary, I think keyxrb has been pretty consistently town. I don't see scum motivation in their play.
This was the very beginning of the game, where KT was filling the thread with noise.

PB I'll give you the posts in a bit, and while I'm doing that, show me any town posts from keyxrb. Because I have found none.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:50 am

In post 1873, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Yes Kain Tepes filled the game with obvious trolling and sh*tposting but that is Kain Tepes as i have had to realize. I wanted KT gone because of the way he posted but i learned very fast that KT just posts that way. He is of actual use later on in his games, don't let the initial wildness cloud your read on KT.

~Jin~
Which is why I haven't pushed for his lynch.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #183) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:18 am

VOTE: Drone
I hope you're using a shovel to dig this grave.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:59 am

Unless Drone is really flaily as scum, unfortunately, I really doubt that this wagon is going to flip scum. Call it a hunch. However, my vote stays because this is to scummy to ignore. Either way, you should probably change your play, Drone. You're either flailing as scum or you are way too scummy town.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #185) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:37 am

In post 1929, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1928, DiamondSentinel wrote:Unless Drone is really flaily as scum, unfortunately, I really doubt that this wagon is going to flip scum. Call it a hunch. However, my vote stays because this is to scummy to ignore. Either way, you should probably change your play, Drone. You're either flailing as scum or you are way too scummy town.
So let me get this straight. You're voting a townread based on a policy lynch? You're voting over playstyle and selling as a policy lynch?

Why the fuck can we not rope this guy?
I'm not townreading them. However, this has the same feel as most D1 mislynches. I can't not vote them, though, because they are so scummy. I personally don't believe in "Too scummy to be scum"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:39 am

Titus. I want you to think about every game you've played with me.

Have you ever been right about your D1 read on me?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 pm

In post 1981, keyXrb wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

this guy has seriously lived way too long
Yay naked votes!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 am

Give me anything you want answered. I didn't see any posts I really cared to reply to except Culted, but I won't because I can't. That's the whole purpose of a PT.

I'm probably going to regret this, but this is the most confident I am in a noble.
Declare Loyalty: Culted
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:39 am

Hey look. A scum!Titus.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 am

In post 2033, culted wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinal

pedit: This seems premature.
Can you kindly tell me why you're voting? And please don't say you're sheeping. I might commit suicide ig if you do that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 am

Voting me*
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:22 am

In post 2063, Painbringer wrote:@Diamond, do you have a PT with culted?
In post 2064, Painbringer wrote:The question is a bit rhetorical.

If no, you didn't become lovers, which I already told you. So why are you threatening culted other than to create distance? You already swore loyalty to culted before.

If yes, that PT is not a lovers PT because culted is with Vecna. So why threaten? Are you playing dumb to hide a scum PT?
I don't have a PT yet, and it wasn't a threat. It's simply something that I have to do. If I'm not 100% confident in their towniness, and I can't get them lynched/vigged, then I'm going to commit sepuku.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:30 pm

In post 2068, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1447, Frozen Angel wrote:
culted and Vecna Swapped their hats!

They are now officially a couple! <3
You cannot, nor will you ever seppuku and kill culted. This happened before you tried to steal culted's hat.

I told you this before. At best, you're not critically analyzing the words of your supposed scumread.

Try again. What is your goal with this nonsense. This is twice you tried this.
That's not my goal. I'm not trying to get them killed with it. I am well away
In post 2074, Not Chara wrote:Diamond: you were of the opinion Drone was digging his own grave when speaking with me. i had the same opinion until i realized that his closing remarks were more likely stubborn, annoyed town, than dumb scum. what do you think?
Well, my comment has little to do with alignment, but I do agree. I said that they really seemed scummy, but the wagon and their response feels like town. and not the good way.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:31 pm

In post 2102, Not Chara wrote:so this is where i'm at currently.

scum: Painbringer, keyXrb, Leonshade [i hate this because they look so, so good as a team, so it can't be real], culted
town: Vecna, Rational, Diamond, KainTepes, Drone, Kyouko, davesaz, Klingon
eh: Crystalline Dagger, mal, BTD, Aristophanes, McMenno, DarkInnocence, random

i'd be happy to discuss any of these. and we can discuss null reads so i can actually get a read there. someone help me read Dagger, Gamma's posting is the type to just make me dislike it by its mere presence.
Diamond is this player i disagree with completely on
every
mechanical level, but i think is town. it's sort of amazing.
Painbringer is one where i'm scumreading both heads, yet Firebringer in particular is not a player i'd consider myself good at reading.

i'm more confident in my townreads than scumreads, but that's par for the course. process of elimination is fun. unhappy with the amount of nulls, since there has to be scum in them.
You know, this is literally every game with me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 pm

In post 2113, Not Chara wrote:you're referring to the last line?

would you consider voting Leon instead of Drone. or really any player you actually think is scum.
No. Disagreeing with everything I say.

Always, maybe. Let me check something RN
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Yeah, I suppose. He's a completely solid null read. Which I'm in favor of wagoning. Not now, but maybe later. For now,

UNVOTE:
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm

In post 2116, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2115, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, I suppose. He's a completely solid null read. Which I'm in favor of wagoning. Not now, but maybe later. For now,

UNVOTE:
Not now, maybe later, unvote, with 48 hours left in the day? When is this later going to happen?

-Cerb
Only 48? Heh. I suppose a null is better than a gut town.

VOTE: Leon
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm

So what are you claiming, RR? I'm sorry. I guess I missed it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:58 am

Welp. I'm now on a vanity wagon. Let's change that.

VOTE: CD I suppose.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”