Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Aelin »

I wasn't looking at any of the peopoe who may be on the wagon.
I was saying my reason for townreading Bang.
Are you that paranoid or something?
Aelin
Aelin
Goon
Aelin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Aelin »

I don't see how that connects to you in anyway.
Did I ever say I scumread you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 774, Alisae wrote:Yeah Hawk is town. I think he's genuinely trying to gamesolve.
CD and Mala are just gut reads that I'll look into a bit more later.
Thanks dude. It's hard playing Mafia with a splitting headache lol.

Also taking this moment to wish everyone a happy New Years unless we get to L-2 or something significant happens I'm out for the evening.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 777, Hawk wrote:Thanks dude. It's hard playing Mafia with a splitting headache lol.
Legit me right now
GTKAS
| here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 776, Aelin wrote:I don't see how that connects to you in anyway.
Did I ever say I scumread you?
You don't say it out right but at the time the two scum KT was certain of was Alisae and Me so the scum wagon you're referring to is Spade, Alisae, Hawk. So yes you scumread me.

Now let me point out inconsistencies in your shit.

and Here's where you town read Mala from a reaction test.

Here's a sheep on me being upset about CD not posting...

and You ask about vote counts cause you want to be on Spade but don't want Spade hammered. Carefully setting up all your distancing with Spade.

Here's you don't like KT.
and Literally your next two posts you flip off KT to it being ridiculous look back at Alisae and Spade.

Distractionary post on Aubrey now that KT is confirmed? Explain why Town!Aelin says this.

and we're back to Mala being scum off Spade's read. Yep inconsistent as fuck.

Please. Aelin don't dodge the question again. What is town!Aelin's reasoning behind this behavior? Because Scum!Aelin is kinda looking like the only reason I can see.

VOTE: Aelin
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 778, Alisae wrote:
In post 777, Hawk wrote:Thanks dude. It's hard playing Mafia with a splitting headache lol.
Legit me right now
Try doing it all while posting on Mobile... lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 780, Hawk wrote:
In post 778, Alisae wrote:
Legit me right now
Try doing it all while posting on Mobile... lol
What's a phone?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

also VOTE: Aelin
Scum for reasons I said earlier and sticking by them.
GTKAS
| here.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'll tackle all this later tonight or tomorrow when I'm at my computer. I have a good bit to reread and evaluate. Not gonna do this on mobile.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Holy shit. We started on page 23 today.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

In post 714, KainTepes wrote:i just hope more will chime in, such as Crystalline dagger who mysteriously disappeared after i claimed
I dont remember if i said anything about it in this game but i am moving to Texas very soon so i am currently packing my things and making arrangements concerning various things like the airport, bank business, phone interviews, ect. I say all of that to actually say that i come online, check my games, post in them, and then i am offline for a few hours before i can get back to my games. I went offline when right after i posted those three posts.
In post 731, KainTepes wrote:CD is basically aaccusing me of being SCUM ROLECOP even though it's obvious that scum rolecop also can't investigate in D1, only in Night ONE,,
I was saying that IF you were a power role that is what would make sense if you were going to have info about Hawk. I thought you were breadcrumbing that you were going to investigate Hawk on N1 and that could only happen if you were scum role coo. I now know you meant you were going to shoot Hawk on N1.
Crystalline Dagger
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Crystalline Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Crystalline Dagger »

^~Jin~^
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

on page 30 and I be feeling like...

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Spending my New Years playing Mafia. What a life.

Spoiler: Part one of a long ass night
In post 609, Hawk wrote:
In post 596, KainTepes wrote:last game pissed me off SO MUCH because nobody listened to me, but from that i found out something SPECIAL,,

which is that ONLY SCUM EVER VOTES FOR ME,, because they find me an EASY LYNCH........ see AELIN, remember the VANILLISH game, only SCUM voted for me (the only town who voted for me was the IC who was mentally challenged and got tricked by scum),,

that is why i am SO SURE that it is HAWK and KOP...... vote them with me, AELIN.
I am TOWN and i can prove it
One you can't "prove" your town unless you're claiming PR.
This should have been your first hint he could have been a power role. Yet, you kept pushing. Scum would keep pushing in order to get a claim out of him in order to know which role he is. While Kain's behavior was...off...I feel like some red flags should have been going off for you and alisea here.
In post 623, KainTepes wrote:I'm not claiming until more town come online,, no point only claiming to SCUM
Again. Big ass hint he could be a power-role. A vanilla claim doesn't mean much of anything.

--

I don't fully understand the scum slip talk that occurred in the previous pages between KT, Alisea, or Hawk. I think that was all due to a miscommunication error or something.

--
In post 636, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 619, KainTepes wrote:
In post 614, Alisae wrote:No Kain...That wasn't a slip.
In fact, I am so happy with my vote right now.
You just dropped my biggest scumtell ;)

Because for some reason you thought rolecop.
But you were wrong becuase
A. Backup Rolecop for town exists
B. I just asked you why you thought Hawk was scum

But you dropped my biggest scumtell instead ;)
ALISAE:

1. says i dropped "biggest scumtell"
2. does not explain what it is
3. scumreads me for not explaining why i know Hawk is scum

can we LYNCH THIS PLEASE,,
Yes, Alisaae, please explain what scum tell KT demonstrated.

And KT, you said you wanted to show something at L-1.
I will remember that. You are suddenly behaving very suspiciously and agitated
:neutral:
In post 637, KainTepes wrote:yeah but mafia rolecop is the only one with a guaranteed investigate tonight. The reason why alisae can SAY IT WITH CONFIDENCE is because she knows that rolecop,, in the scum PT

i'm far from panicked scum..... i just know i can easily prove my role if push comes to shove so i dont care if the scum are trying to push a mislynch on me because they will not succeed
In post 638, KainTepes wrote:and i'm not sure why you are all playing dumb now about what i'm trying to "SHOW",
isn't it obvious i'm a PR by this point?
Like by now Ya'll should have known, and stopped pushing him...
In post 651, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Also, if KAIN TEPES is a PR then he wouldnt know Hawk's role/alignment anyways as the town rolecop is a backup and isnt active. Shady much KAIN TEPES?

~Jin~
KT is a power-roll with he opinion anybody who votes him is scum cause he is usually lynchbait. He feels like he can prove Hawk is scum the moment he claims he is a power roll because then the town would know his thoughts are town motivated. While it isnt the cleanest of logic, it makes sense if you put yourself in his shoes, and try and think how he would think. Furthermore pushing a claimed power role at this point is just no bueno.
In post 662, Hawk wrote:It's okay KT we can live with this.

UNVOTE: KT

VOTE: Alisae

Easy. Sorry KT I read you as Scum because I was reading Mala as Vigi after that breadcrumb. My bad bro.
I can understand
maybe thinking Mala could be a vig
, but I don't understand thinking
Mala WAS absolutely the vig at this point
In post 668, Aelin wrote:
In post 664, Aubrey wrote:Was pretty obvious he was a power role seeing as he was so insistent about not claiming until L1, and being so sure he wouldn't get lynched. :roll:

Could be scum fake claiming, but I seriously doubt it. Seems to early for that.
Woah what's with the shade on KT in that last sentence?
I note the ever so slight possibility of a fake claim, then dismiss the possibility. I don't see the shade here...
In post 671, bangthemafia wrote:Mala almost admitted to it.
???? I dont recall this.

--

F it. I can't get this quote to work properly. In post I don't see why the highlighted makes Hawk so sure she is the vig.
In post 712, KainTepes wrote:I DONT THINK malakittens was claiming vig in that post.......... seems to be a "if i were vig" thing in response to Spade's role fishing
^^^ This.
In post 717, Hawk wrote:
In post 712, KainTepes wrote:I DONT THINK malakittens was claiming vig in that post.......... seems to be a "if i were vig" thing in response to Spade's role fishing
I read it differently than you did. The whole never ever do this again thing made me feel like she was upset that Spade pointed out her WIFOM breadcrumb so she could soft claim Vigi.
Didn't get this feeling...
In post 733, KainTepes wrote:think malakittens may be town
Eh. I wish she'd get a fire lit under her butt and attack this game with some vigor. Seems to me she is just defending, and watching the game play out mostly.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Taking a break, Will finish my recap/catch up in a bit.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

TBH

Taking a back seat is how I actually get my best reads. I know half the site hates this, but if people give me enough of a leash I'm semi-unstoppable.. (or was in the past...)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Ugh. I'm tired and basically skimmed the last bit. I'm not happy with the push on KT at all. Bang. Hawk. Alisea. and Dagger. What's worse ya'll pushed the claimed power role into revealing which power role he is specifically.

It would have been better for us if KT remained an undeclared role. The mafia then would have either had to try and kill him (which would have been blocked more than likely), or waste their investigator's read on him.

By forcing him to claim, it has given the mafia that much more of an edge now.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 707, Hawk wrote:
In post 522, Malakittens wrote:
In post 514, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 191, Malakittens wrote:I haven't yet decided how I lean on the three you mentioned so far. I liked the Hawk getting us out of RVS, but I don't like his early reads.
Yes KT and IV will both be pia reads for me.
Maybe they will be vigged for my sanity.
In post 155, Hawk wrote:Aubrey and Spade: Self-vote in RVS from Alisae to me is an engage me vote not nesscarily null. IME it's often town looking to start ppl talking, accidentally start a wagon, or in general just be different and standout during RVS. So I engaged wanting to see what he had to say.
She seems to have bread crumbed (stuff I have marked in green). It can either be:
1) An innocent random town post: If so why did she go to the extra efforts of making the size small.
2) It is a Vig soft claim. If it is, then it is a DUMB DUMB Obvious one. Cos i noticed ryt away while doing the ISO.
3) It is a scum, who wants to later claim she was a Vig. And show proof that she had already breadcrumbed.
4) She is directing the vig to kill someone.

@Mala please explain. If you are indeed Vig then Scum would have definitely noticed it and is purposefully quite about it.
This whole post reeks of rolefishing. (PS never do this ever again if this happens in another game)
The really, really bad part about this is that I actually think Spade might be town for this.

I'm pretty much not going to reply to half of this, but what I have to do say on the matter is the following:

This post was to ensure WIFOM.
(however spade made have just fucked it up in one swoop)
I have a pretty high patience and sanity level. If you break that level then that's pretty much a hardcore red flag.

If I were to direct vig targets it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing to follow it since I have a 100% success rate of playing vig and winning as town in this setup.

~

Another thing is spade still got a pass for not answering about his read on me.
This post feels like a distraction.
This is where I thought she soft claimed Vigi.

indicating important information to me in a color.

Note that she says 100% success playing as vig. Listen to her targets makes me think she is town possibly Vigi.

Spade gets town points because despite finding crumbs he does not insinuate she is Vigi which is good for Mala.

Spade later scum reads Mala which I found super Scummy after Mala seemed to be happier with him for not answering her.

Hence why when pressure switched from Spade to Mala from you KT I was like wait wtf is that... don't wagon with spades scumread.
@Mala, can you please explain what WIFOM you wanted to ensure when you stated that coloured sentence? After this post, somehow I had almost started believing that you have soft claimed, so I need to understand your response in this post.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. I was done with this whole conversation when I posted what I posted in 522. I'm still done with it.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 791, Aubrey wrote:Ugh. I'm tired and basically skimmed the last bit. I'm not happy with the push on KT at all. Bang. Hawk. Alisea. and Dagger. What's worse ya'll pushed the claimed power role into revealing which power role he is specifically.

It would have been better for us if KT remained an undeclared role. The mafia then would have either had to try and kill him (which would have been blocked more than likely), or waste their investigator's read on him.

By forcing him to claim, it has given the mafia that much more of an edge now.
@Aubrey, KT was behaving quite jumpily and voteshifting suspiciously AT THAT POINT. Very few (atleast not me) had understood his breadcrumb. And KT HIMSELF said this-
"Tell me when I at L-1. I need to show the evidence I have against Hawk."
AT THAT POINT Hawk was coming across as quite pro town. So I wanted KT to show his evidence once and for all.

Also, with an impression that Mala had already softclaimed Vig (which she says she didnt), and then KT had already almost halfclaimed, I thought it would be better to have a town!KT fully claiming rather than a scum!KT getting away with a vague half claim of a town PR!

Anyway the damage is done and now lets try to fix it.

I am also gonna write a separate post for Spade now
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 793, Malakittens wrote:No. I was done with this whole conversation when I posted what I posted in 522. I'm still done with it.
But why not repeat your point if I specifically ask a question about a statement I did NOT understand? I am nor interrogeting you dude, just trying to understand what you meant
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 605, Alisae wrote:
In post 603, KainTepes wrote:
In post 601, Alisae wrote:Why don't you just show it now?
rolefishing scum detected,, you are next after HAWK
For fuck sake I didn't ask for you to reveal their role.
I don't care about that information.
This came off pretty genuine to me. I think scum would take the time to word their frustration better here.
In post 621, Alisae wrote:Okay I'll explain it.

Scum like to push slips that aren't actually slips because they like having a justified vote.
Liking having a justified vote is more of a personality trait than a tell.

No such thing as town and scum tells by the way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 657, KainTepes wrote:
In post 652, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 622, KainTepes wrote:
In post 618, Alisae wrote:Kain now you're just misrepresenting things AND you are calling me an idiot?
Yeah, this is not a town response.
tell me what the scum rationale is for calling you an idiot,,

not going to talk to you until more town come online though,, no point arguing with scum and having all my important evidence on you be buried in mountains of posts
I am online. Tell me what imp evidence you hav against Hawk
In post 623, KainTepes wrote:I'm not claiming until more town come online,, no point only claiming to SCUM
you are null on my list but ok

i said i'm only claiming until L1

but hawk voted me even though i am CONFIRMED TOWN,, and people who vote me are ALWAYS SCUM,, go see the game here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69768

ONLY SCUM VOTED FOR ME IN THAT GAME,, plus a dumb town who cost us the game
This was a terrible way to self-meta KT and that statement just won't hold up overtime. Town will vote you simply because they don't understand your play style and won't make the effort to read you.
In post 661, Aelin wrote:Alisae, you truly are full of holes in your iso.
Looks like Spade wagon has vanished. Mysterious.
Why didn't you vote for Alisae here?

You seem confused about how the Spade wagon disappeared. Why didn't you try to find out why by asking around? Do you feel there should still be a wagon on him?
In post 663, KainTepes wrote:and with that i will reveal what i plan to do tonight.............
In post 606, KainTepes wrote:KEJCPIGFOAOKPFKYKNNUJQQVJCYMKPUVGCF is an addition,, to my previous textual statement
cipher translation: ICHANGEDMYMINDIWILLSHOOTHAWKINSTEAD

and that is what i will do tonight unless Alisae isnt lynched,, upon which i will kill Alisae

UNLESS the jailkeeper jails me tonight, then i cant shoot anyone
This is genius! :lol:
In post 664, Aubrey wrote:Was pretty obvious he was a power role seeing as he was so insistent about not claiming until L1, and being so sure he wouldn't get lynched. :roll:

Could be scum fake claiming, but I seriously doubt it. Seems to early for that.
How can you say the latter after witnessing the genius that is and ?
In post 671, bangthemafia wrote:I think with so much hue and cry, its fine if even you claim. Coz if u claim Vig, Mala will hav to do some explaining. When spade exposes her crumb, Mala almost admitted to it.

Also, prove ur claim by showing us ur crumb.

Yes Alissae was super scummy throughout. But this rolecop thing is not a slip in my opinion. Its open info.

And ur so called evidence on hawk is just that he voted for u, eh?
Something about this post pinged me. Mainly the tone of the first part.
In post 674, KainTepes wrote:
In post 577, KainTepes wrote:KCOCXKIKNCPVGCPFKYKNNUJQQVOCNCMKVVGPUVQPKIJV!!!!!!!!! lol,,
"IAMAVIGILANTEANDIWILLSHOOTMALAKITTENSTONIGHT"
More genius! :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 700, Alisae wrote:Dude, I don't care anymore. Lynch me. I'm basicly giving up.
:facepalm: :mad: Stop doing this. I've seen you pull something similar too many times now.
In post 706, Aubrey wrote:
In post 694, Alisae wrote:
In post 689, KainTepes wrote:
In post 687, Alisae wrote:oh wait he claimed.
Ok
VOTE: Aelin
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
can we lynch this please,,
Sure. I stopped caring now.
VOTE: Alisae
ew.
I don't like this response. Why didn't you encourage Alisae not to give up here or try to work with him like KT did?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 765, KainTepes wrote:
In post 246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Wish there was a cop in this game, could clear KT instantly.
so UZI once you are online answer this: i am now cleared,, do you have anything to say?
I think you're town Kain.

Don't let anyone direct your shots. Use you head but when in doubt, trust you gut.

Return to “Completed Open Games”