camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 248, pirate mollie wrote:I don't exactly trust cupcake's ability to read other players.
Well, I'm down with a Spyrex lynch now. then. He feels like scumI and his so-called "reasons" for his OMGUS on us is just as scummy.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@mollie

I have 0 idea what you actually want then. You wanted where I'm at,you got where im at. Watching the difference in approach to that v versus buck up little buddy at the actual scum is a pile.

@camn
Is that how were gonna play it?
Then lets make it simple - was the initial vote due to things outside of this game?
Cause if yes, then you know exactly why i said what said
And if no, then I'll park my vote cause that lie, unlike omg prs scummmm, is only scum motivated
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 245, SpyreX wrote:And then magically naking sad the leader gee golly gosh how could i
Changing the subject

Though I think calling my vote on SAD scummy is shallow thinking, I can sorta see why you say that. The camn vote, not at all.

@Mollie Can you engage me on something? I'm having a little it of a hard time getting into this game and I think some interaction could maybe help me. Then hopefully I'll be able to obvtown for you :)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I read back over again, and I still think that sounds like a well constructed post. It lays out why Spyrex is a good wagon, and Spy's defense thus far has been shaky at best.
In post 232, pirate mollie wrote:rc, what do you mean too good to be good this game? and what if I said your ketchup post is the best post in the entire game does that freak you out? I am not kidding trying to get anything out of anybody in this game is like pulling teeth in fact pulling teeth might be easier and less frustrating.
I'd be flattered and a little surprised as I don't tend to get town credit early on. As far as 'too good to be good', we feel almost too much in sync. Though I suppose the fact that I'm not voting Spy is enough of a divide, so to speak. He's not my number one pick for lynching.

---
In post 234, Nahdia wrote:Rc I don't scumread SAD so no, it's not an OMGUS. I'm just telling him he's wrong. Which he is. As are you.
You think he's town, but you refuse to acknowledge his reads? Someone can think a person is town and wrong, but they generally aren't as dismissive as you're coming across.

"SAD is wrong about me therefore he's irrelevant" I didn't like the post. There's no willingness to communicate. It feels gross and separative.

---
In post 241, Infinity 324 wrote:RC is almost definitely town because he likes sum a lot more than town and I doubt he would want to replace out rather than take a 3-day VLA as scum.
To be fair, I'd do a catchup post regardless of alignment. Had the game been more active, I probably would've replaced regardless.

As far as dialogue goes, I'm not thrilled with the naked SAD vote. I won't say that a vote switch doesn't make sense given , but SAD was a bit of an odd choice. It also puts you in the always-awkward 3rd spot on the wagon. Are camntsuki & Dunn speaking to you?

---
In post 242, SpyreX wrote:Rc:
Faking a pr is faking a pr, leaving aside the assumption its faked in and of itself it means very little about alignment as long as its not a shield for using words which that isnt yet.
I disagree in that I think faking necessarily gives off scumminess, but I think the point is moot short of a way to prove the veracity of the claim.

---
In post 248, pirate mollie wrote:it is a reasonable request mr. spyro it isn't like I am asking you to make a youtube video of you riding a hoverboard dressed in a tutu while wearing a scubadiving mask. its a simple request!
This is a heavy/clunky as well. Same sense I got from Nahdia earlier. A little try hardish.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:32 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: This is
a
heavy/clunky
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I like RC's posting so far. There's one line that I don't like because I think it's heavily used by scum but I'll keep an eye out for it to see if there's other small similar red flags.

Infinity wagon still bad and he's still town (esp post 253).

Zito still sliding under the radar.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 253, RedCoyote wrote:You think he's town, but you refuse to acknowledge his reads? Someone can think a person is town and wrong, but they generally aren't as dismissive as you're coming across.

"SAD is wrong about me therefore he's irrelevant" I didn't like the post. There's no willingness to communicate. It feels gross and separative.
Fair enough. All I can say in response to this is that yeah, that's pretty much on target with my standard level of sass I play mafia with. I discredit people that scumread me as both alignments until I feel like the arguments they're making have some amount of validity. Which, right now I think this most recent point does. So, good for you and stuff.

VOTE: Dunnstral
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

little catchup from the beginning part 1:
In post 11, Dunnstral wrote: I wouldn't do that
- refering to role-fishing, yes he would
In post 20, Nahdia wrote:I think Dunnstral may be for highlighting what he thought was a soft in thread. Rather than, you know, taking it back to the scumthread and parsing what it may actually allude to.

I mean, he coulda done both, but my inclination is to think someone wouldn't bring up the same topic in two places. Maybe. I dunno. Maybe not.
First, ^ this comes off majorly awkward to me, in a scummyway too. but that is not the main issue for me

the main issue is that, why are you not inclined to think they'd bring it up in 2 places? your stance is that scum wouldn't bother, but why would town bother? If I see something I think could be a soft or crumb, the last thing I do is bring it up and talk about it, that is, really scummy, so the defense of the action is scummy to me too.
In post 24, Nahdia wrote:
In post 22, Staeg wrote:
In post 20, Nahdia wrote:I think Dunnstral may be [town] for highlighting what he thought was a soft in thread...
Do you think scum would have any way to work off that... soft? I mean, you must, since otherwise--
Iunno, Dunn seems to think so.
speaking for dunn, dunn never says anything about it 1 way or the other
In post 44, Nahdia wrote:idk i never watched that show
this is in response to SAD asking about the counter-alignment to the turtles in a clever way, nahdia avoids commentary completely, which I find odd, why not speculate about what embodiment the evils in this astral plane take on? harmless enough, unless you're scum and feel put on the spot to NOT THINK OF WHAT YOU ARE and think of something else that could be viable

obviously not saying nahdia is scum because of this, just, pointing out little things as I do my gothrough

they are already adding up is all and then the series
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:09 am

My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Nahdia
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 am

In post 256, Nahdia wrote:All I can say in response to this is that yeah,
that's pretty much on target with my standard level of sass I play mafia with
Nah here it def seems more... controlled and carefully planned out. Just overall extremely contrived.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
I think getting sucked into that sort of meta read with a player of nahdia's level is a bad idea

look at these few posts from a game she replaced into a scumslot (maybe that affects the meta?) and transcend is her buddy here - tone of all of those posts sound exactly like you're describing to me unless I'm misunderstanding
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 258, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My biggest problem with Nahdia is from what I've seen her townplay she plays p... hmm what's the word? Confident? Blunt? Just more of "matter-of-fact" style. Like "X is doing this" "Y is town" "Z is scum". Here she seems to be waffly queen.
........................really?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yes, I'm blunt, but how on earth did you read DEFCON 4.0 and somehow get "confident" as a descriptor for me? The fuck are you on?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

And like, forgive me if after that game I'm going to be especially hesitant on legit everything.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:16 pm

In post 263, Nahdia wrote:Yes, I'm blunt, but how on earth did you read DEFCON 4.0 and somehow get "confident" as a descriptor for me? The fuck are you on?
See this is why I didn't wanna use that word.

Not "confident" as in you know what you are doing or you think you've solved the game or something.

Confident as in it looks like you believe in what you are doing. Like you came in guns a blazing and said you were gonna take counterintelligence, and had a plan, etc.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by camntsuki »

DONT HESITATE. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it was an open setup. if i have plans in this game, im certainly not gonna be broadcasting them.

-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

except lynching scum, right?
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 266, camntsuki wrote:DONT HESITATE. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
For somebody who's reason to vote was "sheeping dunn" you seem awfully content to vote sad
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Dunn why are you changing votes faster than a hooker changes clothes.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Dunn, is Nahdia a better or worse lynch than SAD in your opinion?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@RC My vote on SAD was not naked, I quoted the post I did because it felt fake and that led me to vote SAD. That and a combination of the other stuff he's doing not seeming particularly town.

Nahdia actually feels somewhat genuine to me, not sure why. RC, why do you find dismissiveness scummy?

Camn hydra is annoying me and I want to vote them but they're not really scummy

@spyre You still haven't answered my question about why my camn vote on page 4 was scummy.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Nahdia, who's scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

If I knew, don't you think I woulda said so? Unless I was scum I guess, then I would pretend I didn't know. But I'm not scum, and just I don't know.

I think maybe Dunnstral though. He activated my trap card. By which I mean, he did something in particular which I find is generally slightly more likely to come from someone who is mafia than town. And also just in general he feels tonally off. It's by no means a super confident read, but it's what I've got rn.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”