Gamma Emerald (0):
Vaxkiller (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Gamma Emerald, Mhsmith0

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-01-03 12:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so you are figuring the lover claim is fake, JR? I have my doubts as well, with the no-voter and double-voter who can't vote? seems rough...but, then, I guess I shouldn't put it past RC from what I understand
balance among all things
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:27 am

Post by boring »

I actually agree with Postie here. Though being Arwen, I'm a little disturbed by the reference.

If you guys are lynching me, let's get this over with. There are at least two scum on my wagon right now, assuming our two voteless players are town (an increasing "if"). That leaves one for the hammer (if they're smart -- unless they've already put all their eggs in my basket). That leaves those off my wagon, post-hammer, as pretty safe townreads for the rest of you.

If we're not lynching me today, there's a fair bit of content in this game. My slot is/was the lowest-hanging fruit available, but since when does it benefit town to go after the easiest lynch? Is there seriously no one in this game with a scummier presence than my slot? If so, why aren't you/we talking about it? Quiet, lazy towns don't win games. A plague of townies acting like scum with opportunistic, sheepy votes doesn't win games.

It's fair to assume that everyone will be checking in before the end of the day, so it's not too late make a new choice, or at least get some kind of discussion going.
In post 1672, The DEO wrote: Oh and FYI I don't think Rach Marie was fake V/LA obv it is a matter of when Town she leaves something to go off of and instantaneously posts reads. Neither happened here.
How is she going to do that when she's too busy to even read the game? Her posts, reads, and votes were bizarre from any perspective. It's pretty obvious that she was too distracted to give this game much thought, and I just don't see how that's AI. Unless you really think the sum of her/my work was more likely motivated by a scum role than a town role, then your reasons for scumreading her/me are faulty. (this goes for the whole wagon, not just you).

p-edit -- yikes, that timing. JaeReed, we might have the same song and dance tomorrow, or we might return with better information, pulling me out of the scum pool.
p-p-edit -- I'm loved, not lover. Dreal. I believe there's a big difference.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I meant loved obviously

EVERYONE

on the point of RM!!!!

now that the game I was JUST SCUM WITH HER finished, I can fucking talk about it/her

she did the exact same shit in that game she did here

at the exact same time as she was doing it in this game - I couldn't call it out at the time obviously but, I am SO SURE she (the slot) is scum

GAHHH it's all sooo gigantic and obvious to me because it all just happened

go look at the game

and when The DEO says "she'd give SOMETHING as town to try and help town" it makes it all even more clearer to me

I don't doubt her issues committing to playing, the issue comes with how she dealt with it - scumslidingby - no doubt
balance among all things
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: boring
Sigh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, that is White Queens hydra - RachMarie + ms marangal (who wasn't even around for the hydra for a good portion I think, it was mostly RM trying to do what she could to have to do as little as possible)
balance among all things
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 am

Post by JaeReed »

No I don't think it's fake. I think boring is town.

So you're saying that RM was in more than one game, V/LA across them, and that makes her scum? Doesn't that just make her unable to play? Did she replace out of that game?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, that's not what I fucking said, way to obvi-misrep and discount and devalue my points, though

we've found the other scumbuddy then, excellent

let's finish this thing
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

did you even attempt to consider the things I said or look at anything?
balance among all things
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So tell me what I'm obviously not understanding? And I did read your post and have been looking into the hydra iso for that game. I'm already feeling like RM did more in that game than she did here. Can you tell me if she replaced there as well?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

go tothe point in time in the game that coincides with this game

no she didn't replace

she played exactly as she played here, scummy as hell but with enough excuses and lack of involvement that she was allowed to (very stupidly) live

I was scum with her there

I am town here

and when her things were happening at the same time with my different knowledge in each game and the view that allowed me I could clearly see what she was doing here for what it was - I think she even knew it but because the game was active knew I couldn't do dick about it - and now she's out of here where I can't address it with her and she can't talk about it or anything - scummmmmm

seriously, I have NO DOUBT, man - it's just like some weird coincidental game-going on shit where I was able to get a unique perspective on it all - I've got the inside knowledge or something I feel like, but don't know how to articulate it as well as I'd like, I admit
balance among all things
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Haven't really caught up yet, plan to do so tonight. Dreal, can you point to a couple of specific posts or sections of this and last game that in your opinion line up especially well on this point?
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sure, but I am off to make dinner and watch a movie (and maybe sleep because I am beat) so it will have to wait until a bit later (well before there are 24 hours left in the Day at this point)
balance among all things
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Creature »

Meh, if you don't want neither of boring or Lycanfire, I have a good proposal. Though, it's better to stick with boring as we already have a valid case on the slot and we really need to understand this resistance. Lycanfire's lynch seemed way faster and I think he's probably just a VI.
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Your proposal?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Creature »

I'll keep it secret for now to make scum waste a strongman on me.
Sigh
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Day One notes

Spoiler:
In post 54, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Clemency
Fishing is poor play pal.
bad vote, presented as serious
In post 64, RachMarie wrote:An example Deo (Titus) claimed hated, which means it takes one less vote to lynch that slot than normal.
derp-clear? Does Rach fake (or actually have) this kind of sloppiness as scum?
In post 108, RachMarie wrote:Ok I missed something here?

SS wants to policy lynch someone because they claimed hated?
Titus town
In post 113, Shadow_step wrote:Anyway
Gamma is the scum on my wagon.
Look at his reasoning to vote me. It is something I posted on page 1 and he has been postin since then. But he only decides to vote me when there are lot of votes on me already.
VOTE: Gamma
Seems reasonable
In post 135, Postie wrote:lol shadow's town.
Someone tell me where to vote.
*does she later endorse shadow wagon?
In post 171, The DEO wrote:Because double voters are almost always Town.
You're scum because you tried to policy lynch me and claim sarcasm afterward but only did so after you were wagoned.
Then you just beg for someone else to lynch instead of yourself and aren't hunting.
It is like you aren't even trying.
The real question isn't why you are scum. It is how could you ever be town?
Oh and Grandma Shadow is right on one thing. Reasons are good.
DEO looks like town with terrible reasoning
In post 176, Shadow_step wrote:If I wanted to PL you I would have voted you. You can't be that dense.
Gonna go ahead and hard town read DEO now
In post 205, Vedith wrote:
In post 201, Shadow_step wrote:Since you discredited me how about you talk about your reads.
This is you saying that you have no reads...
Instead of getting defensive, try and work with me on this.

Postie isn't playing like Postie town, trying to brush off actually doing anything
Gamma probably isn't scum, I can see people wanting to push there.
Rach I don't like as town so far, but I'm probably biased against her.
Kuroi is Kuroi
Dreal is posting VERY quiet compared to his normal town games. This is probably scum
You're porbably town, just being arrogant.
The rest, who knows as of yet?
Now your turn.
Als
VOTE: Dreal
lurker lynch vote, especially odd given his stated scum read of Postie, who had "two" votes at that point
In post 222, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not sure, but I think this is normal for you.
If you're town, you sure as hell don't come across as town. This emotion-based approach and the anger makes you look scummiest of us all.
:neutral: what exactly about the emotion-based approach looked scummy? That seems like an odd read; anger in particular is an NAI emotion, and I know that shadow tends to get pissy when wagoned as town (which I'd think that a lot of people around here ought to be aware of)
In post 223, Postie wrote:...
In post 222, KuroiXHF wrote:This emotion-based approach and the anger makes you look scummiest of us all.
Literally the reason I'm sure shadow's town here.
Postie on my wavelength, a good sign given the last game we had together (now let us never speak of that again). I'm not sure I'd have been lock town on shadow here, but i don't see at all the idea that his emotions were themselves scummy.
In post 240, KuroiXHF wrote:Possibly could be town. I wasn't making a case that Shadow is scum. I'm just giving him a tip if he doesn't want to be bandwagonned.
:neutral: looked more like shading tbh... and even if it was a "tip", that's a pretty neutral stance to be taking towards the major wagon at that point in time
In post 242, The DEO wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=63765 There's Suikoden Mafia Postie. Ny 191 is the Davesaz game and Inorganic Chemistry is the Mastina game. (language is closer in those two, vote count situation closer here).
Three sample games Postie.
Titus doing conf!bias
In post 255, The DEO wrote:
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce
VOTE: Postie
Yeah, creeps, look at RM in the game context. This pings hardcore. RM takes no position on SS but attacks Postie for "whiteknighting" SS.
This makes me think The gut is right.
Gamma, can you dual vote RM?
In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:RachMarie seems to be putting in solid effort so I may have to look back and consider
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah that doesn't really look like WKing
Also I see you but it's not just the PL thing I don't like
VOTE: RachMarie
So he disagrees with the "WK" comment, votes her anyway because TItus says so???
In post 263, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce
This appears like opportunism, which I do not like.
VOTE: RachMarie
small town points for kuroi here
In post 320, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 185, Postie wrote:VOTE: Gamma
Because jealousy.
In post 186, Postie wrote:VOTE: Titus
OMGUS.
In post 187, Postie wrote:VOTE: Clemency
Anyone with a Light Yagami avatar is always scum.
In post 188, Postie wrote:There did I do enough useful things
I'm not seeing this as Town.
That's pretty null RVS behavior. Why in the world was this scum-indicative?
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:That reads list feels like it's half formed. I'd think you'd have a townread on DEO based on your Shadow read.
good post by gamma
In post 422, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 418, Postie wrote:
In post 416, The DEO wrote:Lynch Shadow. He scum claimed hard when he tried to policy lynch me.
Can you even point to anything that suggests he was being serious? Because if not then why would we do this.
I Don't like voting town reads but I see a scum slip.
Answering KuroiXHF's(?) question now.
It took me a while to even see waht the "slip" was supposed to be. If creeps wasn't a newb i'd say string him up asap, as it was that was not good
In post 456, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma Emerald has been modkilled for theif of pagetop. He was a
Scrubby Thief of Pagetop
, aligned with the
Pagetop Thieves
...I thought this game is non bastard.
What rule was broken?
What the fuck?
Also Gamma, if you're still in the game, my biggest scum read is Creature.
Which reminds me...
VOTE: Creature
In post 457, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kuroi is town.
bad read here, kuroi is capable of faking derp as scum
In post 551, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 550, Vedith wrote:
In post 545, Shadow_step wrote:He's hated so benefit of doubt for now.
All I've seen him doing is getting lynched as town day 1 in a lot of games.
I'm okay with lynching him tomorrow over Dreal. This is not going to be Dreal's town play, that's for sure.
He's normally more structured, even more so when called scum, here he is just shouting "you're scum" like a kid.
you don't know my play!!!
omg I'm tired of scum just saying they know shit aobut my play and making cases
it's utter BS
S_S is the one repeating "you're scum" without addressing ANYTHING (and when he does it's scum-excuses "oh I didn't read that") - I'm just frustrated at all of you for avoiding the obvious
like, how is S_S town?!?!?!?!?! TELL ME!
slightly villagery by dreal
In post 564, Postie wrote:K dreal can be town. I don't see scum!dreal being able to fake this level of delusional rage.
postie town
In post 625, Klingoncelt wrote:I changed my mind. I'll vote now.
VOTE: Shadow_Step
why is this town again?
In post 650, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In Memory

Votecount 1.27:

Shadow_Step (7): drealmerz7, Creeps20, The DEO, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Klingoncelt
Gamma Emerald (2): Clemency, Deimos27
drealmersz7 (2): Shadow_Step, Vedith
Postie (1): RachMarie
Creature (1): KuroiXHF
Vedith (1): LycanFire
At least one of RM/Kuroi/Lycan is scum here virtually always
In post 668, Creature wrote:VOTE: RachMarie
In post 670, Creature wrote:Rach looks different.
In post 674, Creature wrote:VOTE: KTS
What drove the hop off / hop on?
In post 762, RachMarie wrote:I am reassessing you based on reading up on those games Postie
and yeah when KTS came in and started like oh well I replaced in but Im gonna go do other stuffs when he replaced in a slot many already think is scummy well of course I voted for him
oh look rachmarie with the opportunistic hop onto something that's null, bonus points for blaming "popular opinion"
In post 819, Klingoncelt wrote:...
I know it's unlikely, but KTS is fun to play with. Sadly he's not his fun trolly self today, that added to SS's awful attitude screams Scum from the highest hills.
That said,
VOTE: KillTheStory
As for the multiple factions, it's in the win condition. The words "all" and "factions" appear. Can't really paraphrase. So it could be 11:4 or 11:3:1 or 11:2:2.
probably scum, if she is, she's likely with Gamma and/or RachMarie->boring
In post 837, Vedith wrote:
In post 830, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what let's do this.
Intent to hammer.
Scum :up:
not certain vedith was correct here, but villagery on his end at least
In post 860, Vedith wrote:Lycan scum?
highly consistent with town!vedith town-reading shadow and thinking about opportunistic hop-ons
In post 863, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 860, Vedith wrote:Lycan scum?
I'm curious why you say this.
I'm curious why you didn't think the answer was obvious
In post 866, Postie wrote:Lycan is acting so out of character that he sounds exactly nothing like his town self but at the same time it's so blatant that I'm having trouble believing he'd really act like this as scum.
hedgy but in a way that sounds like she's trying to think through his alignment, not just being hedgy
In post 894, Postie wrote:Gee KTS was town whoda thought it
If only someone had warned us all of this and offered a more suitable lynch option
In post 896, Postie wrote:
In post 884, Lycanfire wrote:hey postie who would you have voted today?
Oh I didn't see this.
Hi.
Take a guess.
town
Show
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by The DEO »

It isn't that Rach Marie had little time. V/LA is never fake. It was the time RM did have was spent ranting about being voted for what little time they did have instead of reads. In Wake's game they were busy and hadn't met everyone but still dropped reads. RM also didn't do anything for reads in the hood. I would have been fine with even the weakest bit of game solving but nothing

-- Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by The DEO »

Take a look at from when they announced VLA until December 15th.

They had the wherewithal to realize that the game was in Twilight and then spam multiple days about how busy they are with no reads at all. If you have that much time to rant you have that much time to post reads.

-- Math
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Day 2 notes

Spoiler:
In post 922, drealmerz7 wrote:uh wha? woah! crazy
I kind of like it
that it is Day I mean, I like funky mechanics - I wonder if that is PR related (but shh if it is!)
not liking that that slot was town - wtf? wtf? SS + KTS, wtf do you play like that as town!?
seriously, that is fucking whacked
and I feel....used...duped...fucking pissed
like I was made the spokesperson for scum driving a ML and they hid behind me
I want to fucking find who is responsible, and it really just points to one place
*looks at The DEO*
VOTE: The DEO
If you're town, trying looking at the people making lazy/opportunistic hop-ons given this argument, not someone else who was hard-pushing the lynch (unless you think the hard-push was bullshit, which isn't actually something you've substantiated)
In post 936, JaeReed wrote:KTS was the lynch though wasn't he? Not shadow step?
Jae, how often do you not look at who was lynched and what his predecessors were when you replace into a game?
In post 994, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 945, The DEO wrote:Klingon has had zero useful activity since the initial burst.
Why are you having flashbacks to Math's play? I am not Math.
I did say I'd been sick. I wound up at the doctor's today. He called in a scrip for antibiotics. He wanted me to get admitted into the hospital, but I can't do that.
So my play's off.
So deal.
The good news is that I "bubbled" KTS. He's not going to the Dead Zone.
:?: :?: :?: probably not ASAP, but this needs to be explained at some point
In post 1006, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1000, RachMarie wrote:Well I am gonna check on things this weekend I am in the middle of working on a large report for a client I am supposed to have to him tomorrow night and I cant sit at the computer any longer tonight, Its in the 20s and my fingers are cold and I do not want to run the heater any longer today, so I am going to bed now.
Over the weekend, I will look at some ISOs and see who else I think is scum. I was actually surprised SS/KTS was not scum after all.
I know more about your personal life than I do about your reads
:lol: reminds me of Thor (town) talking about Azure (scum) in rio dead chat.
In post 1010, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm wondering about it being no D2 and no Night / no scumkill and what is going on. Not that I mind having two lynches in before scum get akill off, but, like I said, it makes me wonder what is going on.
It makes me wonder if there is some weird catch-22 going on in the game (both for scum and town! so weird!)
To explain more, if The Sun is scum, but Night can't come because The Sun is constantly "out" (alive), and scum can't perform a kill until Night...
that would mean scum have to rely on mislynches only until perchance The Sun gets lynched and then it is business as usual ?
so as much as they want to perform NKs, they don't want their own lynched
and as much as we (town) don't want NKs, we want to lynch scum, and if that is The Sun, and makes Night come
yeah, catch-22 for both
I can see RC doing that
not that I want to distract from what I think is a good lynch in RM, but, no one is really pushing that or going there it seems and I think I just sold myself on creature as scum!
UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Creature
This idea actually occurred to me as well. Not sure there's much point in pursuing it at this stage though; if scum are actually prevented from killing indefinitely, then even if creature is scum we're in pretty good shape since it gives us a bunch of extra mislynches we can afford.
Slight town points for the paranoia here though.
In post 1039, Deimos27 wrote:My first time doing the VCA thing. Learned it from reading an mhsmith IC post in which (I think) he says that he likes to turn himself green. So idk.
not that it really matters, but that's not exactly correct.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8468554
I quoted someone who likes to do that (TWC), I personally feel like it's a waste of space and since part of the point is to be helpful to those who are reading it, greening myself just makes it harder to use.
In post 1042, Lycanfire wrote:your reads don't make any sense and you should feel bad :down:
What about his reads fails to make sense?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8637547
What in the world makes you think Deimos is good enough as a player to have a solid concept of associative scum-reads? Or why it would be unreasonable for him to have scunmreads that make more sense if RM was town, given that on day 2 it's entirely possible he was simply wrong on RM?
In post 1061, KuroiXHF wrote:You usually town read Rach? I find this interesting. What specifically makes you normally town read her?
Decent question by Kuroi.

Skimmed the first three, each seemed more contenty than this one. dito the last one.
In post 1329, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1293, Lycanfire wrote:nice try scumfucker titus said mathblade was her hydra partner day 1.
Link to the post, please.
VOTE: Lycanfire
vote #6 (L-2) from bandwagony bandwagoner
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

borings kind of a null on her own but RachMarie was scummy and it seems like we keep getting counter-wagons on that slot popping up

VOTE: boring

nothing close to 100% but I think decent odds of hitting scum
Show
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

smith, why is your only question to me one that isn't likely to give you an AI answer? Considering I've been a pusher of both counterwagons to boring I'd imagine you'd have better questions for me than that.

As far as your question... No, I look at who was lynched and what they flipped, then I read, usually, while trying to keep up with current postings. I don't generally pay attention to replacements until I hit that point in my read. What were you hoping to learn from that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Can't do atm. will do in mornin.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 am

<->
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 am

<->

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”