Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.13
shadonra (2)
: Titus, gerryoat
Titus (2)
: TTTT, Sesq
Drone (2)
: ssbm_Kyouko, Raskolnikov
shannon (1)
: shadonra

NOT VOTING (2)
: shannon, Drone

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)

gerryoat is V/LA til the 7th.

ssbm_Kyouko is V/LA til the 2nd.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by shannon »

TL;DR of pool so far
Drone wants TTTT, Gerryoat or Kyouko
Rask wants Drone, Shannon, TTTT
Shad wants Gerry, not Kyouko, not TTTT
Shannon wants TTTT, Gerry, not Sesq or Rask

It looks like we can compromise to TTTT?

VOTE: TTTT

This vote comes in the morning for me, I'll be back in the evening and tomorrow morning. I won't let the day go with a no lynch if it's up to me.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 2572, Drone wrote:Also Rask.
If was scum, you wouldn't have lived through night 2.
You're saying you'd just autokill me everygame regardless of anything?

In the game we played I mislynched d1 and my reads weren't even good.
Pretty sure you killed me there because I was literally the only town SE in that game with everyone else a newbie so I don't even think that counts.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

If you're in the spirit of compromise why start a new wagon instead of hopping on e.g. drone?
deranged and incoherent
?
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 2551, shannon wrote:Look someone needs to move if we're going to get a lynch. I'm prepared to do it, but I want an answer to this first:

What is the point of a two-person neighbourhood if both people in it are *always* town? What makes it different from a masonry, but for the lack of formal confirmation of the other's alignment? (What I mean is: Why would you choose neighbours instead of masons, if neighbours are always town too?)

Greens below are what the wagons look like from my perspective right now, if I follow you all and say T+D are both town. I think Gerry and TTTT are not a team, so I'm wrong someplace. Gut says Titus scum; head says that Drone is probably a better choice if we *really have to* lynch in that pair and in case I'm wrong about Titus.

The only people I 100% won't compromise on to are Rask and Sesq. I 90% won't go SSBM, I have null reads on TTTT and Gerry.

UNVOTE: to show genuine intend to change if reasoned with.

Putting all of the above out there in case I'm lynched or NKed, it's Sunday evening here so the Day could plausibly end while I sleep tonight.
If you are nullish on both Gerry and TTTT, why are you willing to lynch TTTT now and not Gerry?
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by shadonra »

@Rask How do you feel about lynching Gerry?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2578, Raskolnikov wrote:If you're in the spirit of compromise why start a new wagon instead of hopping on e.g. drone?
As far as we can tell, both the neighbours are town.

If we're working on a premise that one of them could plausibly *not* be town, my money would be on Titus.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2579, shadonra wrote:
In post 2551, shannon wrote:Look someone needs to move if we're going to get a lynch. I'm prepared to do it, but I want an answer to this first:

What is the point of a two-person neighbourhood if both people in it are *always* town? What makes it different from a masonry, but for the lack of formal confirmation of the other's alignment? (What I mean is: Why would you choose neighbours instead of masons, if neighbours are always town too?)

Greens below are what the wagons look like from my perspective right now, if I follow you all and say T+D are both town. I think Gerry and TTTT are not a team, so I'm wrong someplace. Gut says Titus scum; head says that Drone is probably a better choice if we *really have to* lynch in that pair and in case I'm wrong about Titus.

The only people I 100% won't compromise on to are Rask and Sesq. I 90% won't go SSBM, I have null reads on TTTT and Gerry.

UNVOTE: to show genuine intend to change if reasoned with.

Putting all of the above out there in case I'm lynched or NKed, it's Sunday evening here so the Day could plausibly end while I sleep tonight.
If you are nullish on both Gerry and TTTT, why are you willing to lynch TTTT now and not Gerry?
We could also do Gerry, sure. I had to vote someplace, if I'd voted Gerry you'd be asking why not TTTT
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by shadonra »

Sorry, I misread your vote post.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by shannon »

That's OK :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2544, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Drone>Titus is my priority right now, I wanna see if neighbor claim is real because it's a convenient way to cover up the 2 remaining scum and I think even in the case that they're town the other will be NKed which means Sesq, TTTT and I all make it to tomorrow and have another mislynch before lylo, or another mislynch before lylo if we lynch drone and titus ends up being town joat and blocks kill with JK assuming the roleblocker is out of shots, if it's X-shot
New years stuff is all done now so I'm back
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by TTTT »

ah hell no. We aren't lynching me today.
there's been a push to get a compromise wagon on me the last page or so
lazy lazy lazy play or scummy
ISO me and come back and say I'm scum

@shad
you need to get off shannon
that's not scum and it ain't happening today even if it was
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 2571, Drone wrote:@TTTTdan
I already explained.
where?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Sesq »

I def. think there should be some form of polling to see the best compromise. I'm currently ok with a gerry (literally zero input entire game, just hops on wagons, no pro-town play or seeming intent. More attention over here) lynch, a Titus (plans seem erratic and planned, daychat considered. Little backing behind wagons, and seems to be manipulating the field a bit, maybe) and maybe shadonra (impo's play was kinda questionable, slot is looking fine now though.)

As for strong townreads, ssbm is up there... and cant think of anyone else.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by shadonra »

VOTE: Gerryoat

I don't see why we can't lynch shannon today, but fine. Number two.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck these compromise wagons. I am willing to lynch half the game and my scumreads are trying to lynch TTT and gerry now. No.

1)Imp Slot
2)Shannon
3)Drone
4)SSM/Sesq
5)No lynch, go fuck yourself
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

Still missing that explanation.
Or you acting like a mature adult.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2591, Sesq wrote:Still missing that explanation.
Or you acting like a mature adult.

Already gave it. Impo scumclaimed.

Mature adult =\= mislynching town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

We have one day. Get on Shandora people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Priorities
1) Drone - scummy ties to Kohai, ditched rb wagon when it hit L-1, was not on final rb wagon, was on final LUV wagon. Artificial looking interactions with Titus slot
2) Titus - strictly a worse choice than Drone due to claims, not playing to her strengths of VCA, coming to bad conclusions about setup (assumes Ascetic in a setup with a Follower, disregards mod meta)
3) Gerry - low contribution, replaced a scummy slot, slot had ties to Drone, my top SR. Titus attempted to make a wagon on TTTT D1 during the rb wagon, could be Gerry was also scum and Titus needed to make a new wagon because the existing wagons were both on scum
4) shadonra - purely for Impoetic slot, would be a compromise b/c No Lynch sucks. Won't vote this except to hammer and won't hammer if I don't like the wagon
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2590, Titus wrote:Fuck these compromise wagons. I am willing to lynch half the game and my scumreads are trying to lynch TTT and gerry now. No.

1)Imp Slot
2)Shannon
3)Drone
4)SSM/Sesq
I do not understand a world in which you prefer to lynch SSBM or Sesq over a no lynch.

I also do not understand why you would prefer to lynch these two over Gerry and TTTT.

Your whole read is basically that Impoetic gave no result and I got annoyed with you for withholding your result. And you don't like how I look at game mechanics instead of relying solely on play. That's not a case.

Or rather, it's as much a case for me being impatient (and how could I have known you'd investigate Impoetic, if we were a team?) and there being a roleblocker somewhere, as it is for me and Impoetic being some kind of ascetic/roleblocker/ninja/strongman combo team. Seriously. Let it go. Look at things from another perspective.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2594, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Priorities
1) Drone - scummy ties to Kohai, ditched rb wagon when it hit L-1, was not on final rb wagon, was on final LUV wagon. Artificial looking interactions with Titus slot
2) Titus - strictly a worse choice than Drone due to claims, not playing to her strengths of VCA, coming to bad conclusions about setup (assumes Ascetic in a setup with a Follower, disregards mod meta)
3) Gerry - low contribution, replaced a scummy slot, slot had ties to Drone, my top SR. Titus attempted to make a wagon on TTTT D1 during the rb wagon, could be Gerry was also scum and Titus needed to make a new wagon because the existing wagons were both on scum
4) shadonra - purely for Impoetic slot, would be a compromise b/c No Lynch sucks. Won't vote this except to hammer and won't hammer if I don't like the wagon
So

Drone + Gerry
Titus + maybe Gerry
Shad but just because of Impoetic?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Drone and Gerry, Drone and Titus, and much less likely, Titus and Gerry. Shad is all Impoetic.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2595, shannon wrote:
In post 2590, Titus wrote:Fuck these compromise wagons. I am willing to lynch half the game and my scumreads are trying to lynch TTT and gerry now. No.

1)Imp Slot
2)Shannon
3)Drone
4)SSM/Sesq
I do not understand a world in which you prefer to lynch SSBM or Sesq over a no lynch.

I also do not understand why you would prefer to lynch these two over Gerry and TTTT.

Your whole read is basically that Impoetic gave no result and I got annoyed with you for withholding your result. And you don't like how I look at game mechanics instead of relying solely on play. That's not a case.

Or rather, it's as much a case for me being impatient (and how could I have known you'd investigate Impoetic, if we were a team?) and there being a roleblocker somewhere, as it is for me and Impoetic being some kind of ascetic/roleblocker/ninja/strongman combo team. Seriously. Let it go. Look at things from another perspective.
They refuse to lynch scum, yet have him at null, which makes them candidates to be scum.

My read is a Impoetic did not vote for three days, which is a scumclaim. He was going to be lynched, but scum created counters, the slot has done nothing. Plus, the ascetic result.

Impoetic is scum. Period.

The sole question is who is his buddy.

I have my five choices. That's expansive enough with 9 slots.

You can meet me halfway,
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Drone »

Oh god I really do want to be lynched now.
All those "glorious" tunneling posts by Kyouko would explode in his face, unveiling a scum.
Or a town who lost the game.

VOTE: Gerryoat
For science. For the mind!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”