Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 221, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Haven't got any bad vibes from Dunn to be honest. Tone feels genuine.
His ISO has almost no content. Tho he probs needs more time.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 223, Alisae wrote:
In post 222, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 216, Alisae wrote:
In post 196, Alisae wrote:
In post 195, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 192, Alisae wrote:
In post 191, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think you're going to end up confusing buddying with pocketing later on in your MS career.
I'm already confused ;~;
:neutral: :(
Hey! :oops:
Don't leave me in the dark!
Uzi... -_-
Later. It's not important now :igmeou:
YES IT IS!
Explain -_-
I just meant that you tend to call things buddying that aren't buddying and that it isn't a real scum tell in my opinion. I think you should look for people trying to pocket you. As in people trying to make you TR them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

OOOOOOOH Okay...
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 225, Alisae wrote:
In post 221, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Haven't got any bad vibes from Dunn to be honest. Tone feels genuine.
His ISO has almost no content. Tho he probs needs more time.
Needs more time indeed. I'm satisfied with , , and .

I didn't like but I think that's just my personality and I'm also over it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In that case I assume you're giving Debi a TR?
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 229, Alisae wrote:In that case I assume you're giving Debi a TR?
Yeah I have her as town in my notes so far. I don't think scum would play gymnastics just to try to justify a vote and her explanation when I asked what she was talking about felt town.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Holy fucking shit thank you guys for writing an entire essay for me to come back to. Romeo and Juliet is shorter than this ffs. Gone for like 4 hours and you guys add 7 damn pages...

Anyways, this whole math thing was a complete waste of time. There wasn't any need for it in the beginning, and there still isn't a place for it. I'm not getting a complete scum read on Debi just yet, as the stupid ratios just seemed like a bit of an error. Also, the only read I'm getting on Gin is that he needs to change his tie color.
In post 119, Wraith wrote:
In post 106, Ircher wrote:
In post 86, Debi wrote:TheRealGin-N-Tonic, there is something I'm failing to understand to do with your current actions in the round. You have voted to lynch Pine, which is all well and done, at this point in the game, 99% of the votes, won't have any ulterior motive behind them whatsoever, which is fine, if you don't have any main reason to be voting for Pine. However, you have currently created a contradiction, when trying to prove that your vote on Pine is legit, and has reasoning. The main problem with it, is as below:
In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It might be one-sided on Pine's side considering he's only made one post showing he's online but stopped saying anything afterwards, however on my end, to give you context to the vote, I recently played a game as an IC and Pine had day talk as scum and manipulated me throughout the game till I sided with him in LyLo and lost the game for town and said I'd vote Pine every game we play together that has daytalk.

I'd love to be able to tell mods in advance what roles to give Pine and I but the likelihood of me playing a game with Pine and I on opposite factions to set up a grudge vote scum theatre just for this game IF we both happened to roll scum would be a god like miracle. However, as much as I wish that was actually true, it is literally a close to impossible scenario, ergo the most logical conclusion is to not treat it as such and wait for more substance throughout the thread before you think you honestly caught 2/X scums when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them.
You are claiming that it is very unlikely, for both you and Pine to both be scum in the same game, however the roles are chosen randomly, and I believe in a random order. So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it. If Pine was first to get a role, then you, there'd still be a high chance of you both being scum:
For Pine to be Scum: 9/19
If Pine is Scum, For Gin to be scum: 8/18
Therefore, For both to be Scum: Roughly 21/100

So it wouldn't be a 'god like miracle', ever.

Also another thing, when voting for somebody, you might thing they are suspicious or whatever. Therefore I have a question for you. If you are wanting to vote Pine, and argue for the vote on Pine, why are you suggesting he might not be scum via the 'when you're already wrong about at least 1 of them'???

UNVOTE: Alisae
VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic
And, the reason for this totally useless nonsense is _____?

4-5 scum is a more logical coonclusion for the scum ratio. 9 scum in a 19p NORMAL game has probably a 1 in a Million chance AT BEST. (Most likely, there is a 0 zero chance of that happening cuz that makes Day 1 LyLo and could still screw town w/ a perfect game if it's multiball)

4/19 * 3/18 = 12 / (152 + 190) = 12 / 342 = 4 / 114 = 2 / 57 or <4% chance.
VOTE: Debi
I agree. Assuming 9 scum right off the bat implies foreknowledge of the setup, which in this case means scum. It's also such an absurd ratio that it would have to mean multiball.

Vote: Debi
before i start, again, fuck math.
If Debi had knowledge of the setup, then why the hell would she say that there's 10 town and 9 maf? It's 99.9% impossible that that's the case, showing that Debi does NOT have knowledge of the setup. That right there raises red flags to me. You obviously hadn't went back over your reasoning. You were so quick to jump onto a vote that it spooks me a little bit.

VOTE: Wraith

Also, what the hell is single/multiball?

Edit:
alisae still smells
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Echo are you saying it's not a slip in this case?
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

You walk into a 19 player game and complain about having to read 7 pages?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.01
Alisae (2)
, ,
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
, ,
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Creature (3)
, , ,
Wraith (2)
, ,
Debi (1)
Not Voting (7)
, , , , , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

Mod note: Since I track votes in excel, I usually provide vote counts with links in them. It's a bit unusual compared to most mods, but I consider it a nice service for players. Sometimes I'll phone/ipad post a VC or the like and you won't get links, but usually you will.

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can understand the frustration to be honest. Not everything needs a response and I wish more people on MS understood that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Echo's frustration seems genuine to me currently. He is probably town.
GTKAS
| here.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 232, Alisae wrote:Echo are you saying it's not a slip in this case?
What's not a slip, what debi said about the 10:9 or whatever? Nah, that was just human error. Just her trying to prove her point. I've done the same kind of thing before. No scuminess behind it.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Also, my frustration about what? Lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 237, EchoVision wrote:
In post 232, Alisae wrote:Echo are you saying it's not a slip in this case?
What's not a slip, what debi said about the 10:9 or whatever? Nah, that was just human error. Just her trying to prove her point. I've done the same kind of thing before. No scuminess behind it.
You got my vote then
VOTE: Wraith
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 238, EchoVision wrote:Also, my frustration about what? Lol
Missing pages.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:21 pm

In post 234, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.01
Alisae (2)
, ,
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
, ,
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
Creature (3)
, , ,
Wraith (2)
, ,
Debi (1)
Not Voting (7)
, , , , , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

Mod note: Since I track votes in excel, I usually provide vote counts with links in them. It's a bit unusual compared to most mods, but I consider it a nice service for players. Sometimes I'll phone/ipad post a VC or the like and you won't get links, but usually you will.

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]

YOU VOTE COUNT JUST LIKE I DO AND I LOVE IT <3

Also I'm willing to pitch in my vote to Wraith, I don't see how one can come to the conclusion that because one might be scum, that they'd know that the exact amount of other scum and someone did bring up the point about 9 scum being a D1 LYLO. Really an opportunistic push.

VOTE: wraith
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Debi
Debi
Townie
Debi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Debi »

I'm going to express my opinions and reads now:
Town:
Lil Uzi Vert

Scum:
Alisae
Zachstralkita
Dunnstral
Pine

Other:
Gin
ssbm_Kyouko
Ircher

The reason why I think Lil Uzi Vert is Town:
Thus far, throughout the game, he has spent a lot of time being passive, asking questions, but trying not to get attention onto himself. However, the reason why he doesn't come across as mafia to me for this, is due to the fact he has been giving advice and opinions in order to improve people's arguments e.g. 'I think you should look for people trying to pocket you. As in people trying to make you TR them.'

The reason why I think Alisae is Scum:
All through the game he has been accusing people of Buddying. Although I'm new to the concept of it, I think I have a good enough understanding to judge people due to it. You seem to be acting rather hypocritically, in regards to Buddying. You claim that Dunn is trying to Buddy with me, through saying that he thinks I'm definitely town. The way that you are buddying is in other ways, ways which don't affect the game much. For example:
'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.'
'I know we both like Higurashi. But Let's be real, why are you buddying me?'
With regards to the second quotation, why are you claiming that Zach is trying to buddy with you? If you go back to earlier pages, you are the one initially trying to spark the Buddying. You did this via posting pictures and gifs, making comments towards Zach saying that you both like it. This is more likely to be Buddying than your claims of people Buddying, in my opinion. In relevance to the first quote, there was no reason why you had to say 'The image I posted is something I know Kyouko wouldn't ignore.' This comes across as buddying, due to the fact that when he turned up, into the game, you instantly reminded him of it, trying to get his attention. There was no reason for this, as you already stated that it was an RVS vote, so re-voting just for his attention, comes across as Buddying, at least to me it does. In addition to this, why didn't you supply any evidence behind your readings? No matter who it is, or what role you think they are, there will be at least a sentence, or the like, which will sway you in either direction. You can't just go off of feeling, as atmosphere can't be portrayed via the internet.
VOTE: Alisae

Why I think Zach is a Scum:
The main reasons behind this, is due to Alisae. I believe that it is very likely for them to be doing a Scum Theater. For example:
'Lets be real votes on Alisae are pretty low effort'
This phrase was likely used in order to subtly reduce Alisae's risks. Zach gave no reasons behind this, nor evidence to support it, instead said 'I'm just stating facts'. What I'm confused about, is why nobody had picked up on this, especially not Alisae. Alisae had shown that he is keen of Zach throughout this current game, which is clear, as explained above. Due to Alisae's response only being 'fair', I believe it is deductible that he is hiding something to do with Zach, whatever it be. Also, due to Alisae's response, anybody reading it, would feel less suspicious of Zach, due to a lot of people TR Alisae. I strongly believe they are both Scum, and that this is a Scum theatre.
FoS Zach

Why I think Dunnstral is Scum:
As you guys would have read before, Dunnstral has claimed thinking that I am definitely town. I believe that he is trying to Buddy me, due to the fact that he briefly tried to convince others. As grateful as I am, I do think he is Scum because of it, and here is why. If you go off of the basis that Dunnstral is trying to Buddy with me, you will come across the question which is why. There would be no reason for a Town with no threats against them, or any chances of risks, to Buddy with somebody they believe to be town. However, if a Scum were to try and Buddy with somebody who they knew wasn't Scum, then it benefits Dunnstrall.

Why I think Pine is Scum:
He has been too conservative of his opinions, and is lurking similarly to Creature, yet hypocritically, as he has shown us that he thinks lurking is bad, then proceeds to do it himself. I'm also suspicious due to the random prodding he does for unnecessary information.

The reasons for Gin and Ircher are the same, in the 3rd faction:
They are both playing passively, getting information which is fine, and stuff, I won't complain about that. It instead is how they are pressurising for it. Due to this, I doubt they could be mafia, as they have attention on themselves. Also I doubt they could be town, as they are risking a bit too much when they push for responses, in my opinion at least.

The reason I think ssbm is part of the 3rd faction:
It is similar to Gin and Ircher but instead he has taken less risks thus far, but he hasn't show any interest in the Town's well being yet, that is why I doubt he is a Town.

Suspicions list from Highest to Lowest:
Alisae
Zach
Pine
Dunn
ssbm
Gin/Ircher
Lil Uzi Vert

(People who aren't on these lists, I don't have full opinions on thus far)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 pm

Quick Question: How does one know there is a 3rd faction without a flip or host telling us otherwise?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Debi basicly to sum up your arguement against me you think I'm scum mostly becasue I'm paranoid of people buddying me and that I'm trying to get people's attention by making references to anime that they watched (or in the case of Higurashi, a VN in which they read)?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

And what Gin said.
GTKAS
| here.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by rb »

I skipped the first 10 pages. Someone who's town tell me where to vote
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by rb »

In post 59, Alisae wrote:
In post 58, Creature wrote:Looks like scum theater.
Nah, I doubt this. I'm TRing Pine for that fake dayvig (assuming it is fake).
Dumbest townread reason I've ever read
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by rb »

We should lynch Alisae or Gin
rb
rb