Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by shadonra »

Where the hell did this kyouko wagon come from? Titus went from not wanting that lynch to wanting it because of associatives with my slot, which has not been confirmed, + his throwing shade at the neighborhood? I hate this wagon. I agree with Titus that it'd be a crazy scum plan to pretend they're a neighborhood, and I agree that we shouldn't lynch Drone today. But I don't think that being sketchy on the neighborhood is scummy, especially when Titus herself didn't trust Drone for like two days (and still, I think). Can we not lynch ssbm today?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by shannon »

This bit in bold is why we're lynching SSBM. Add Sesq to the town list, by the way.
In post 2497, shannon wrote:
In post 2494, Raskolnikov wrote:Need everyone on the impoetic/shadonra wagon's comment on shadonra, only TTTT's really said anything there. Gerryoat popped in but didn't mention it.

Really have to start closing the day out now. I still think shannon's probably the best lynch here, if not her then maybe drone, but it's annoying this has taken too long and I've started second guessing... I'm not 100% either shadonra's town (more like 70?) but there's the chance it's like another LUV lynch where it tells us literally nothing because of how uninvolved impoetic was.
The LUV lynch *did* tell us stuff, though.

It told you all that his result on me was accurate, that I didn't do the N1 kill.
It also told you that the main reason for wanting to lynch him, i.e. that his claim didn't jibe well with Titus', was BS.

If Titus is town (via the 'neighbours are always town in this setup' generalisation) ((This is where I suspend my disbelief)), that makes Drone town also. Yay, we've got two conf townies!

If Titus is town then she really did get 'no result' on Impoettic.
I think that if Titus is willing to suspend *her* disbelief about my alignment and not jump to far-fetched conclusions about me and Impoetic having weird role combos, we end up with something plausible. Titus, Drone, Impoetic/Shad, and me are all town. (I want to add you to this too, Rask).

The PR has been roleblocked both N1 and N2. For whatever reason, Titus was left alive in favour of D7. Let's put this down to WIFOM. So, scum is within SSBM, TTTT, Gerry, and Sesq. My *guess* as to why D7 was killed is that it allowed SSBM to make small talk about mourning her town block and having to try to recruit some of us to the new one. I'll have to read back to see whether I remember that right.

PS -
If you lynch me all you'll know is that LUV's result on me was true, which you already know. We won't be any closer to narrowing down the scum pool. If you lynch Drone, well, maybe we strike it lucky and get the only neighbours (apparently ever?) to have one scum and one town. But more likely, we don't learn anything, and we still don't know squat about Titus. I think we need to look elsewhere.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Drone »

VCA Doesn't confirm stuff.
We've been over this.
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Drone »

@Kyouko
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by shadonra »

I do not understand how Titus's no-result on me clears me for town. The argument given here for why ssbm is scum is one of the weakest I've ever seen. I am extremely not understanding why we are not lynching you today.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by shadonra »

@shannon
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You guys are gonna feel real silly when you lynch the last of the town block and give scum free reign over their NK, just saying. If this goes through, one of Titus/Drone tomorrow.

VCA + POE is how I caught you in 1752 Drone, don't act like it doesn't confirm her
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by shadonra »

(thanks for the quote, btw, shannon - I'm not trying to be mean, just a bit frustrated..)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2551, shannon wrote:Look someone needs to move if we're going to get a lynch. I'm prepared to do it, but I want an answer to this first:

What is the point of a two-person neighbourhood if both people in it are *always* town? What makes it different from a masonry, but for the lack of formal confirmation of the other's alignment? (What I mean is: Why would you choose neighbours instead of masons, if neighbours are always town too?)

Greens below are what the wagons look like from my perspective right now, if I follow you all and say T+D are both town. I think Gerry and TTTT are not a team, so I'm wrong someplace. Gut says Titus scum; head says that Drone is probably a better choice if we *really have to* lynch in that pair and in case I'm wrong about Titus.

The only people I 100% won't compromise on to are Rask and Sesq.
I 90% won't go SSBM
, I have null reads on TTTT and Gerry.

UNVOTE: to show genuine intend to change if reasoned with.

Putting all of the above out there in case I'm lynched or NKed, it's Sunday evening here so the Day could plausibly end while I sleep tonight.
In post 2546, JaeReed wrote:
VC 3.12:!:
shadonra (3)
:
Titus, Drone,
gerryoat
-- L-2!

:!:
Titus (3)
:
shannon
, TTTT,
Sesq
-- L-2!

shannon (2)
:
Raskolnikov,
shadonra

Drone (1)
:
ssbm_Kyouko

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)

In post 2595, shannon wrote:
In post 2590, Titus wrote:Fuck these compromise wagons. I am willing to lynch half the game and my scumreads are trying to lynch TTT and gerry now. No.

1)Imp Slot
2)Shannon
3)Drone
4)SSM/Sesq
5)No lynch, go fuck yourself
I do not understand a world in which you prefer to lynch SSBM or Sesq over a no lynch.

I also do not understand why you would prefer to lynch these two over Gerry and TTTT.

Your whole read is basically that Impoetic gave no result and I got annoyed with you for withholding your result. And you don't like how I look at game mechanics instead of relying solely on play. That's not a case.

Or rather, it's as much a case for me being impatient (and how could I have known you'd investigate Impoetic, if we were a team?) and there being a roleblocker somewhere, as it is for me and Impoetic being some kind of ascetic/roleblocker/ninja/strongman combo team. Seriously. Let it go. Look at things from another perspective.
So we go from 2 posts suggesting Shannon is strongly opposed to lynching me today, to this, where she claims she is POEing me and can't find the scumtells in my posts. She's also only POEing me on the assumption that Titus and Drone are both town which she admits to making in 2551 because she's "following us all."
Spoiler: 2551 snippet
Greens below are what the wagons look like from my perspective right now, if I follow you all and say T+D are both town. I think Gerry and TTTT are not a team, so I'm wrong someplace. Gut says Titus scum; head says that Drone is probably a better choice if we *really have to* lynch in that pair and in case I'm wrong about Titus.
In post 2640, shannon wrote:
In post 2603, Titus wrote:
In post 2601, Drone wrote:There's no point to vote Kyouko.
No one would join me.
I am alone on confscum and SSM is giving buddy tells. We have 1 day. I would join, reluctantly.
As I said earlier, if the two of you are town then POE leads me to SSBM.
I just can't find the scum tells in his posts.
Where did you say this? I don't think you ever did. Looks more like covering for an opportunistic vote when the tide starts to swing.
In post 2651, shannon wrote:This bit in bold is why we're lynching SSBM. Add Sesq to the town list, by the way.
In post 2497, shannon wrote:
In post 2494, Raskolnikov wrote:Need everyone on the impoetic/shadonra wagon's comment on shadonra, only TTTT's really said anything there. Gerryoat popped in but didn't mention it.

Really have to start closing the day out now. I still think shannon's probably the best lynch here, if not her then maybe drone, but it's annoying this has taken too long and I've started second guessing... I'm not 100% either shadonra's town (more like 70?) but there's the chance it's like another LUV lynch where it tells us literally nothing because of how uninvolved impoetic was.
The LUV lynch *did* tell us stuff, though.

It told you all that his result on me was accurate, that I didn't do the N1 kill.
It also told you that the main reason for wanting to lynch him, i.e. that his claim didn't jibe well with Titus', was BS.

If Titus is town (via the 'neighbours are always town in this setup' generalisation) ((This is where I suspend my disbelief)), that makes Drone town also. Yay, we've got two conf townies!

If Titus is town then she really did get 'no result' on Impoettic.
I think that if Titus is willing to suspend *her* disbelief about my alignment and not jump to far-fetched conclusions about me and Impoetic having weird role combos, we end up with something plausible. Titus, Drone, Impoetic/Shad, and me are all town. (I want to add you to this too, Rask).

The PR has been roleblocked both N1 and N2. For whatever reason, Titus was left alive in favour of D7. Let's put this down to WIFOM. So, scum is within SSBM, TTTT, Gerry, and Sesq. My *guess* as to why D7 was killed is that it allowed SSBM to make small talk about mourning her town block and having to try to recruit some of us to the new one. I'll have to read back to see whether I remember that right.

PS -
If you lynch me all you'll know is that LUV's result on me was true, which you already know. We won't be any closer to narrowing down the scum pool. If you lynch Drone, well, maybe we strike it lucky and get the only neighbours (apparently ever?) to have one scum and one town. But more likely, we don't learn anything, and we still don't know squat about Titus. I think we need to look elsewhere.
I'm having trouble following the reasoning here but it looks like she's forming a POE based on the assumption that Titus and Drone are town because they've claimed neighbors, which is something that isn't and won't be confirmed unless we lynch one of them. Scum won't NK either of them if they're town because if we see a neighbor flip we'll basically confirm the other one.

Also confused where shannon gets town!impoetic/shadonra from, not that I disagree.

Too many scumspects anymore, head's going in circles
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2592, Titus wrote:
In post 2591, Sesq wrote:Still missing that explanation.
Or you acting like a mature adult.

Already gave it. Impo scumclaimed.

Mature adult =\= mislynching town.
Sources?

When I was saying you were being immature, it was due to your "fuck you I'm getting what I want" attitude.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2654, shadonra wrote:I do not understand how Titus's no-result on me clears me for town. The argument given here for why ssbm is scum is one of the weakest I've ever seen. I am extremely not understanding why we are not lynching you today.
I'm not going to give you fake reasons to lynch me!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2660, shannon wrote:
In post 2654, shadonra wrote:I do not understand how Titus's no-result on me clears me for town. The argument given here for why ssbm is scum is one of the weakest I've ever seen. I am extremely not understanding why we are not lynching you today.
Wait so you explaining why you want to lynch me, or you explaining how Titus's no-result clears Shadonra for town, would just be a fake reason to lynch you? If you're not willing to explain either of those, can you explain why you think those explanations would be fake reasons to lynch you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2656, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You guys are gonna feel real silly when you lynch the last of the town block and give scum free reign over their NK, just saying. If this goes through, one of Titus/Drone tomorrow.

VCA + POE is how I caught you in 1752 Drone, don't act like it doesn't confirm her
Oh! So you once caught me brilliantly (which was btw not through VCA but through not believing my elusive posts, still brilliant though) now you think VCA is how games are solved?
Just because you want to lynch I can tell for FACT your theory is horrible.
Each game on it's own Kyouko. VCA is not always viable, even if you do it right.
In post 2661, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Wait so you explaining why you want to lynch me, or you explaining how Titus's no-result clears Shadonra for town, would just be a fake reason to lynch you? If you're not willing to explain either of those, can you explain why you think those explanations would be fake reasons to lynch you?
What shading target at a time plz.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2662, Drone wrote:
In post 2656, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You guys are gonna feel real silly when you lynch the last of the town block and give scum free reign over their NK, just saying. If this goes through, one of Titus/Drone tomorrow.

Oh! So you once caught me brilliantly (which was btw not through VCA but through not believing my elusive posts, still brilliant though) now you think VCA is how games are solved?
Just because you want to lynch me I can tell for FACT your theory is horrible.
Each game on it's own Kyouko. VCA is not always viable, even if you do it right.
In post 2661, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
One shading target at a time plz.
EBWODP.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You're going to have to walk me through how that question is shading, and how you're not suspicious at all of shannon's sudden turn on me
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Drone »

Who said I'm not?
We just don't have the time to open new subjects.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You implied you weren't because you explicitly said that I was shading her. If we don't have time to open new subjects are you saying that my wagon is not a new subject?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Drone »

It's a new thing, not a new subject.
I have little to discuss about it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.14:!:
ssbm_Kyouko (3)
: Drone, Titus, shannon
-- L-2!

Drone (2)
: ssbm_Kyouko, Raskolnikov
Titus (2)
: TTTT, Sesq
gerryoat (1)
: shadonra
shadonra (1)
: gerryoat

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)

gerryoat is V/LA til the 7th.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Drone »

19 hours.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 am

Post by TTTT »

We are not lynching the player who has been universally TR'd by everyone who has already flipped green.
stop and think about that.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:25 am

Post by TTTT »

@shad & @gerryBFF
you need to pick one of Drone or Titus at this point
Drone