Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

I also had the fact that Echo was annoyed that he missed 7 pages was a townslip. Seemed like genuine frustration to me.

if rb townreads me your point on him is fine, but honestly I can't tell if he scumreads me or not.

Dunn is looking better, but as for Kyouko I'm really not convinced he's bringing his town game currently. If you think that needs more time, that's fine.
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 442, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Uzi, you mean the fact that he ignores the discussion afterwards where Debi admitted to making a mistake reading it? Surely if rb was reading all that, he would have continued to read how there wasn't any basis there.

Yeah he's full of shit.
Yeah that's why I'm a little wary on following him this time around because I'm not understanding where he's coming from with you. He said he skipped 10 pages though so I'm not sure if he just decided to skim and point out what stood out to him.

Your description of rb is just how he is but I've seen first hand him willing to work with people as town shortly after the early stages.
What do you make of him assuming three scum?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 448, -Grey- wrote:
In post 443, Alisae wrote:And Debi being VI and VI not always being town is true, but I don't really see how he's really that scummy.
How have they been townie?
It's mostly their newbieness which makes them seem townie. Like he's reponding well to people.
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 450, Alisae wrote:I also had the fact that Echo was annoyed that he missed 7 pages was a townslip. Seemed like genuine frustration to me.
You think scum is incapable of being frustrated?

You think town would be bent over 7 pages, which can be covered in less than ten minutes?

Idk, seems null to me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 453, -Grey- wrote:
In post 450, Alisae wrote:I also had the fact that Echo was annoyed that he missed 7 pages was a townslip. Seemed like genuine frustration to me.
You think scum is incapable of being frustrated?

You think town would be bent over 7 pages, which can be covered in less than ten minutes?

Idk, seems null to me.
They are but it's a difference.

Man, Idunno...This came off as really town to me:
In post 231, EchoVision wrote:Holy fucking shit thank you guys for writing an entire essay for me to come back to. Romeo and Juliet is shorter than this ffs. Gone for like 4 hours and you guys add 7 damn pages...
Hell this whole post came off as townish to me. Being annoyed with the math shit an all.
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 411, rb wrote:
In post 406, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:A man posting spiderman memes is so obv town we don't even need to question his motives.
can we please lynch gin and not alisae
Okay, rb, real talk. Tell me why Gin is scum. You keep talking about your murder priapism for him, but haven't said why yet, which is frustrating because I have a pretty strong TR on him.

I'm 100% okay with an Alisae lynch, even if it's a pretty quick one. I'm recently kind of coming around to the notion that long days, especially D1s, are completely counterproductive, so a lynch of Aliscum with some policy motive peppered in suits me just fine.
In post 424, rb wrote:i doubt debi is scum unless rly good, but that kind of play is really hard to replicate as scum for an entire game so we'll see
Actually, I was thinking about this while playing Heroes of the Storm. Given offsite origin, I'm wondering whether all that wallposting and badmath is what passes for good scum smokescreening over there. Bad, pretty baseless reads covered by gaudy, overtly showy attempts to show "LOOK AT ME GAMESOLVING" suggests scum in context. Trying too hard.
No. Bad Gin. Stop it.

Going to bed. I look forward to spending ALL DAMN MORNING catching up to you spammy fuckers.

PEdit: OH LOOK. There were SEVEN posts while writing this. How unsurprising.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 450, Alisae wrote:if rb townreads me your point on him is fine, but honestly I can't tell if he scumreads me or not.
He quite clearly scumreads you. Yet he refuses to vote you even though you're the leading wagon.

If I was the leading wagon and rb was scumreading me but fishing for a wagon elsewhere, what would that tell you about rb?
---
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 456, -Grey- wrote:
In post 450, Alisae wrote:if rb townreads me your point on him is fine, but honestly I can't tell if he scumreads me or not.
He quite clearly scumreads you. Yet he refuses to vote you even though you're the leading wagon.

If I was the leading wagon and rb was scumreading me but fishing for a wagon elsewhere, what would that tell you about rb?
I kinda don't know, what is the conclusion you are leading me to?
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Why don't you just let that question marinate in your cranium for a while?
---
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright Grey, I'll get back to you on that then.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 455, Pine wrote:I'm 100% okay with an Alisae lynch, even if it's a pretty quick one. I'm recently kind of coming around to the notion that long days, especially D1s, are completely counterproductive, so a lynch of Aliscum with some policy motive peppered in suits me just fine.
You're okay with a lynch made 24 hours after the day started. The fuck?
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 451, -Grey- wrote:
In post 449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 442, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Lol Uzi, you mean the fact that he ignores the discussion afterwards where Debi admitted to making a mistake reading it? Surely if rb was reading all that, he would have continued to read how there wasn't any basis there.

Yeah he's full of shit.
Yeah that's why I'm a little wary on following him this time around because I'm not understanding where he's coming from with you. He said he skipped 10 pages though so I'm not sure if he just decided to skim and point out what stood out to him.

Your description of rb is just how he is but I've seen first hand him willing to work with people as town shortly after the early stages.
What do you make of him assuming three scum?
I'm not sure to be honest but I did like his response to you asking him to clarify. Does it really matter right now though? Things like that are just small things to add to a case or nothing at all in my opinion.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 457, Alisae wrote:
In post 456, -Grey- wrote:

I kinda don't know, what is the conclusion you are leading me to?
From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads. Overt willingness to follow is scummy

Okay bed now.

PEdit: I'd rather we stretched the day to 48ish hours at least, but I'm kind of okay with it. Pine of a year ago would immediately declare a jihad on me for saying so, but sometimes - only sometimes, mind you - discussion is counterproductive. D1 of a very large game is one of those sometimes.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 462, Pine wrote:From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads
I'm tryng to lynch Wraith. He is my own scumread.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm a fan of short days but I want to hear from the people who haven't posted yet.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

And Yeah no, I'm not buying that shit Pine.
Especially since people haven't posted.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Pine
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

16 people have posted in this thread, 2 of which don't really have that notable content (AA and the other dude who has only one post). And there's Zach.
If you're scum, you're trying to end the day quickly so that hopefully none of your scumbuddies fucks you over.
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 463, Alisae wrote:
In post 462, Pine wrote:From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads
I'm tryng to lynch Wraith. He is my own scumread.
Yeah, not really. Your focus is so far from Wraith that I'd forgotten you were pushing him.

PEdit: Feel free to not buy it, but I'm reminded of Rolling in the Deep, from a few years ago. One of the longest D1s ever at the time, well over 100 pages, and we ended up deadlocked until a townie got himself modkilled. Bullshit discussion wasn't helpful. What was helpful, and what got the game really rolling, was seeing a couple of flips so those early reads had some context. Site meta for protracted discussion seems to have gotten worse over the last couple of years. The more people talk, the more calcified and entrenched opinions get, and people miss shit because it doesn't fit with their preconceptions.

So let's give it another day or so, get meaningful contributions from everyone, then lynch Alisae.

PEdit: Yeah, that entire post completely misrepresents what I said. Nice try though.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 465, Alisae wrote:And Yeah no, I'm not buying that shit Pine.
Especially since people haven't posted.
In post 466, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Pine
Right.

We're already nearly 20 pages into the game. As the game progresses, ISOing will become a serious issueI pity the fool that has replace in when someone flakes.

To be honest, I'd be happy with lynching everybody that already has over a hundred posts.

Oh wait... that's you!
---
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Fine, now that I buy Pine.
VOTE: Wraith
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

BTW I still don't TR Pine as much as I did anymore, but the fact he stepped back from that seems okay I guess.
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Pine »

More appeasement.

Pro tip: Next time you want to be mistaken for Town, stick to your guns a little more.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pine question: Have I responded to this huge wagon on me well? If not, why are you coming off as trying to aggrivate me even more? It seems like you proved your point by now.
Unless it's a scum tactic to continue to aggrivate someone that doesn't respond well to pressure.
Why are you on my wagon for that matter? To me it just seems like your sheeping rb.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Either way, I think your scum on my wagon, since you didn't want the other people to get a chance to post content.
And fine, I'll stick to my guns some more.
VOTE: Pine
Going to bed, if I get lynched, look at Pine and Wraith.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”