-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 597, Human Sequencer wrote:@Grey Yeah, I thought as much. I'm just a little wary that you buy into it so easily.
It being multiball heavily incriminates Ircher, Creature, Wraith and kinda incriminates you and RB.

In fact if it's multiball, Creature and Wraith become even slam-dunkier lynches than they were before.

@Ircher <3
Wait, how does multiball incriminate Ircher?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 557, Creature wrote:Okay then:
I hate being scum
I hate and react pretty badly for pressure as either alignment
If I am pressured as town I usually attack someone who's pressuring me because I believe scum wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to lynch me as I am harder to lynch later in the game
Add : "Creature responds better in private neighborhoods than in the main thread" to this list.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 597, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm just a little wary that you buy into it so easily.
If I was 100% sold on it, I'd be voteparked on rb.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

He was the first player to speculate multiball .

It doesn't check out, and he wasn't really properly discussing it. Especially falls apart when you consider that he actually ignored most of the discussion about it when it picked up steam.
I just searched the thread for 'Multiball' and put him in the list because he bought it up first. I rescind that, I was wrong.
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spoiler:
So, doing this as I go along. Good to see everyone ran up an easy wagon and actually thinks Alisae is scum LMAO.

And whoever says I am WKing because of this probably puts milk before the cereal. You sick fucks. I bet you dont eat the pizza crust either. Get the fuck out my face

I will make footnotes with ~
In post 242, Debi wrote:
Why I think Zach is a Scum:
The main reasons behind this, is due to Alisae. I believe that it is very likely for them to be doing a Scum Theater. For example:
'Lets be real votes on Alisae are pretty low effort'
This phrase was likely used in order to subtly reduce Alisae's risks. Zach gave no reasons behind this, nor evidence to support it, instead said 'I'm just stating facts'. What I'm confused about, is why nobody had picked up on this, especially not Alisae. Alisae had shown that he is keen of Zach throughout this current game, which is clear, as explained above. Due to Alisae's response only being 'fair', I believe it is deductible that he is hiding something to do with Zach, whatever it be. Also, due to Alisae's response, anybody reading it, would feel less suspicious of Zach, due to a lot of people TR Alisae. I strongly believe they are both Scum, and that this is a Scum theatre.
FoS Zach
It sounds nice, but no.

The sort of metric you're using to formulate your reads I do not think is applicable.

The logic you're running around with here operates under the assumption that you can discern concrete motives from very ambiguous actions when you have no real knowledge of thought processes of players you're calling out. You write it well but it doesn't make sense when you actually look at what's being said .

You can say I'm scum from a 2-3 post interaction with 1 sentence each because it's easy for you. The reality of it is the conclusions you have drawn are utterly useless IMO. Even omitting your read on me I can say this by looking at your Uzi Vert and Dunn reads.

I don't think that you're scum at this exact point in time because this argument is sort of blind. I think scum would have more tact and I think I'm able to tell the difference between a fabricated post and someone who actually believes what they're saying.

~rb's entrance blows
In post 254, Pine wrote:Yeah, the first 10 pages are pretty much crap. Lots of bullshitting around, some people talking about math and odds and nonsense.

Gin is probably Town, I caught what I think is a towntell.
Creature is looking like scum. Hard to pin down why, but looks...opportunistic? Like I said, hard to say with precision yet.
Debi is new to site but not to the notion of mafia, has some pretty :roll: ideas from other sites that won't work here
Dunno if you've played with Alisae yet, but she's weird and flaky (and I don't mean likely to need a replacement. PEdit: You found one of her :facepalm: things)

My advice is to read and find your own reads. It's not long.

PEdit2: Gin is probably Town. I wouldn't bet the game on it, but until something else tells me I'm wrong, I'm going with it.
Whoa, you're hardcore dude. We're barely an ankle deep into this game and you have the rock solid TR on Gin.

It's not that itself that made me twitch a little bit, it was the fact that you said "I wouldn't bet the game on it."

Yeah no shit, the game's barely started.

~I think gin is being.. ok? like he's acting like a dragonfly. but i havent played with gin solo . His tie is still sort of cool but now looking at it more it's a bit too bold.
In post 279, rb wrote:Can we just lynch alisae or gin already so that we can be rewarded with that warm fuzzy feeling town gets when someone flips red. Ty
I know how magnificent your reads are but I think you're bullshitting here. Yo ass is gonna get
got
boy. Just wait.
In post 285, Pine wrote:It isn't real.

Rb, I could go for a lynch on Alisae.

VOTE: Alisae

ew
In post 316, rb wrote:the only acceptable votes for today are Grey, Alisae, Gin
Comfy with lynching this, I sense that faux powertown act you're trying to put on. It's not gonna work.

The one time I seen town rb he was nothing short of god but this rb is a mere impostor.

In post 326, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote: This feels really artificial. When I thought I got shot, my heart dropped and was dumbfounded. With Alisae showing strong emotions like the cry faces and stop "budding me," I'd expect more of a brash response but this feels forced.
Why do people judge things like this?

@Dunn 415 I see you get turned on when people mention you in the ISO, huh? vroom vroom
In post 429, Dunnstral wrote:Really should've edited out that video, keeps giving Zach that satisfaction
You don't want to get hit with these bars

@GIN's vote on RB: YES.

~I get the feeling Grey asks some of his questions just to ask them...

In post 499, Creature wrote:rb
Alisae
ssbm_Kyouko

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Lil Uzi Vert

Gamma Emerald
Zachstralkita
Creature

drealmerz7
Ircher
Pine
Human Sequencer
-Grey-
Wraith

SlickDilinger
Debi

EchoVision
Dunnstral
All Alone
In post 501, Creature wrote:I'm fine with the most of the unstriked, just don't push the striked.

I mean, I'm fine with voting Pine with you but that's a really shitty reads list. I feel like you made it up just to make up a reads list lol. This man thinks rb is town LMFAO
In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:rb - idk
Alisae - scummy af
ssbm_Kyouko - townlean, post moar
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - idk
Lil Uzi Vert - town
Gamma Emerald - post moar, likely flake slot tbh
Zachstralkita - literally nothing
Creature - scummy
drealmerz7 - lol
Ircher - towny
Pine - towny kinda
Human Sequencer - lol
-Grey- - idk
Wraith - scummy af
SlickDilinger - great post my dude
Debi - town af
EchoVision - scummy
Dunnstral - idk can't ever read dunn fuck you
All Alone - lol

Feel free to ask my reasoning on any of these, if I miss it, ask again.
Nevermind.. I found a worse one.

FTR I don't firmly believe either of HS/Creature is scum but I think Creature is more likely to be scum than HS.

~I like HS 556

Holy fuck guys every time i hit preview theres a new fucking page

Anyways

VOTE: RB

Cool with Pine as well. I want to see where HS vs Creature plays out

and for the love of fuck stop voting easy to spot lynch bait
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 604, Zachstralkita wrote:~I get the feeling Grey asks some of his questions just to ask them...
Tell me more about my questions.
---
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Pine »

I don't think Alisae is Town lynch bait. I think she's genuinely scum who's fucking up due to inexperience. Not all easy lynches are bad. Stop trying to make "easy=Town" a Truism, it just isn't.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Ircher »

Why scum? Why not lynchbait?

And maybe Alisae is scum, but you cannot tell whether or not a lynchbait is scum within 36 hours of a game starting. Lynchbait players are generally bad D1 lynches cuz most of the time, they end up as misunderstood town who played in a way that people associate w/ scum.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 603, Human Sequencer wrote:He was the first player to speculate multiball .
Technically, Creature was the first to speculate about multiball in post 21 when he "confirmed" singleball.

You can't rule something out without first considering it a possibility.
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Rb
Wraith wagon has seemed to die and Rb is more than competent, and this behavior is unacceptable based on what I have seen from Rb.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

reading from pages 15-25 right now. i'll post when i'm done in 6 hours cause this has turned into a 5 act play now
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Yeah, I remember Creature's 'Singleball' comment, which is why he's in the list. No idea where it was, and Ircher came up first on the multiball search.
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 606, Pine wrote:I don't think Alisae is Town lynch bait. I think she's genuinely scum who's fucking up due to inexperience. Not all easy lynches are bad. Stop trying to make "easy=Town" a Truism, it just isn't.
Oh trust me, I know you don't think that.

I'm not making it a truism. It's just blatantly true here.

And the equation is not easy=Town for me.

It is Alisae in this game=Town
-Grey- wrote:
In post 604, Zachstralkita wrote:~I get the feeling Grey asks some of his questions just to ask them...
Tell me more about my questions.

You probed the shit out of Alisae and up to this point I'm not sure what you did with that information. Your vote remains there. That's not to say that whatever answer he gave you should have changed your vote, it's to say that you should have considered something based on new info you received if your questions were genuine. I don't think you considered. I seriously think you went "THOSE WERE THE SCUM RESPONSES I WAS LOOKING FOR!"

That's exactly what I got out of that. But I cannot tell how decisive it actually is because that's all I have for you. So I have not made a determination yet.

Ircher wrote:Why scum? Why not lynchbait?

And maybe Alisae is scum, but you cannot tell whether or not a lynchbait is scum within 36 hours of a game starting. Lynchbait players are generally bad D1 lynches cuz most of the time, they end up as misunderstood town who played in a way that people associate w/ scum.
People always vote lynchbait then blame them the day after for being lynchbait like how about you blame yourself for picking a shitty fucking lynch since you're so great...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Ircher »

?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I wasnt going at you lol
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 612, Zachstralkita wrote:You probed the shit out of Alisae and up to this point I'm not sure what you did with that information. Your vote remains there. That's not to say that whatever answer he gave you should have changed your vote, it's to say that you should have considered something based on new info you received if your questions were genuine. I don't think you considered. I seriously think you went "THOSE WERE THE SCUM RESPONSES I WAS LOOKING FOR!"
If that's what "I went", quote where I said that.

Alisae is in no danger of being lynched. I'll move my vote when I see fit.
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 614, Zachstralkita wrote:I wasnt going at you lol
I still don't understand the last sentence though. Could you please rephrase so it is clearer? (Particularly the part starting with "yourself..."
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ircher wrote:
In post 614, Zachstralkita wrote:I wasnt going at you lol
I still don't understand the last sentence though. Could you please rephrase so it is clearer? (Particularly the part starting with "yourself..."
It was a general statement I was quoting you bc I agreed with u

Yourself referring to town who die hard votes lynchbait then takes no responsibility for that lynch

-Grey- wrote:
In post 612, Zachstralkita wrote:You probed the shit out of Alisae and up to this point I'm not sure what you did with that information. Your vote remains there. That's not to say that whatever answer he gave you should have changed your vote, it's to say that you should have considered something based on new info you received if your questions were genuine. I don't think you considered. I seriously think you went "THOSE WERE THE SCUM RESPONSES I WAS LOOKING FOR!"
If that's what "I went", quote where I said that.

Alisae is in no danger of being lynched. I'll move my vote when I see fit.
Really weird way to respond to my post BRO, my point was your actions indicated that mindset to me and you're getting all DEFENSIVE and stuff pal are there any drugs in the vehicle? Do you consent to a search? Am I being detained?

How about I go get the k9s

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Damn it I wish Transcend hadnt changed his avi
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:26 am

Post by -Grey- »

@__@
---
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Creature »

About rb
In post 588, Creature wrote:I'm gonna go gonna wait.
Sigh
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Wraith »

Still haven't gotten a chance to do a thorough re-read yet but I've been generally keeping track of the thread since this morning.

Alisae still seems scummy but I was starting to get the feeling it was too easy, so I'm agreeing with Creature who (I think?) said we shouldn't lynch lynchbait today.

I did a skim of RB's ISO an hour or so ago and definitely agree with Grey that this:
In post 309, rb wrote:
In post 307, rb wrote:
In post 287, Alisae wrote:Also I can't decide if RB is town or scum.

On one hand he could be trying to derail the Wraith wagon by attacking two of the people that are on it.
On the other hand, would scum really do a push so bad on both me an Gin?
this bad push is going to have you both lynched on days 1 and 2 respectively
and if you wanna just tell me your other scumbuddy now that's fine too
Legit looks like a scumslip.

That said, I'm rather skeptical this game is multiball. I speculated possible multiball earlier because Debi's absurd hypothetical scenario could only be multiball, and it legit felt like a slip itself. But in hindsight now I definitely think I read way too much into some rather noob-y early hypothesizing.

But I'm skeptical that this would be a multiball game because 19 seems like too small a total for that. I figured multiball games would pretty much
have
to be in the 20+-player range. Then again, this is only my second real large game since returning to playing games after 5 years, so I'm potentially just out of touch here with how game size meta has changed.

So I'm pretty heavily leaning toward joining the RB wagon when I get home and have a chance to get through that re-read.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 621, Wraith wrote: I did a skim of RB's ISO an hour or so ago and definitely agree with Grey that this:
In post 309, rb wrote:
In post 307, rb wrote:
In post 287, Alisae wrote:Also I can't decide if RB is town or scum.

On one hand he could be trying to derail the Wraith wagon by attacking two of the people that are on it.
On the other hand, would scum really do a push so bad on both me an Gin?
this bad push is going to have you both lynched on days 1 and 2 respectively
and if you wanna just tell me your other scumbuddy now that's fine too
Legit looks like a scumslip.

That said, I'm rather skeptical this game is multiball. I speculated possible multiball earlier because Debi's absurd hypothetical scenario could only be multiball, and it legit felt like a slip itself. But in hindsight now I definitely think I read way too much into some rather noob-y early hypothesizing.

But I'm skeptical that this would be a multiball game because 19 seems like too small a total for that. I figured multiball games would pretty much
have
to be in the 20+-player range. Then again, this is only my second real large game since returning to playing games after 5 years, so I'm potentially just out of touch here with how game size meta has changed.

So I'm pretty heavily leaning toward joining the RB wagon when I get home and have a chance to get through that re-read.
Uh?

The only way rb slipped is if the game IS multiball, so saying you think it's a slip but also saying you don't believe the game is multiball doesn't add up.

VOTE: Wraith
---
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Creature »

tbh I doubt mhsmith0 would even make his game multiball, I still think that multiball discussion is useless.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Creature »

I think it's just 14v4v1
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”