Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Wraith »

@Grey: I said I'm skeptical it is, not that I'm discounting it as a possibility completely. And that skepticism is based on pure player numbers and meta opinion that is in all likelihood badly out of date. I'm basically bowing to the players who obviously have more expertise here.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:rb - idk
Alisae - scummy af
ssbm_Kyouko - townlean, post moar
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - idk
Lil Uzi Vert - town
Gamma Emerald - post moar, likely flake slot tbh
Zachstralkita - literally nothing
Creature - scummy
drealmerz7 - lol
Ircher - towny
Pine - towny kinda
Human Sequencer - lol
-Grey- - idk
Wraith - scummy af
SlickDilinger - great post my dude
Debi - town af
EchoVision - scummy
Dunnstral - idk can't ever read dunn fuck you
All Alone - lol

Feel free to ask my reasoning on any of these, if I miss it, ask again.
I liked your catch-up post but I'm not following your reads on Ircher and Echo. Could you go in depth on them a bit more?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 536, Creature wrote:I can call off your read on me because it looks opportunistic, so your read on Alisae, which I would expect you to take a deeper look, on Wraith, which you would also look at his playstyle, and EchoVision, the same as the other two.
What are you trying to say here? Are you saying that you find Human's read and vote on you opportunistic because she didn't meta dive those players?
In post 546, Creature wrote:Alisae: Never completed a game with me
LUV: Never completed a game with me (I think)
Grey: Never completed a game with me
Human Sequencer: Claims extra meta knowledge
I've never completed a game with you but meta is not why I'm scum reading you. I'm scum reading you because I don't understand how you came to when we haven't had a scum flip yet and the announcement of RVS being over felt like just another reason to have a justified vote at that stage. Your responses to Wraith's entrance in and pinged me as well as . I also like the following from Human and it sounds like it can be backed up if I did a meta dive on you.
townCreature would be interested in why I scumread him, and use it as leverage to try and understand my slot better. Creature isn't confrontational. scumCreature is scared.
I didn't get the sense that you really cared about why Human is scum reading you during that exchange but I also didn't find you confrontational either. Your responses in regard to her meta analysis I wouldn't even say felt like discrediting, just felt like arrogance and you don't really strike me as the kind of person to show it like I think you were doing there. The problem is I can't tell if it's fake or if you're scum caught for the wrong reasons.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 571, Ircher wrote:
In post 291, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gin's reasoning for his RVS vote felt genuine. A little annoyed that it took him a while to stop arguing about math though.

I don't really like the Wraith wagon right now so I'm going to take a look Alisae's ISO and see if I can get behind rb. My vote for Creature isn't doing anything right now.

What do you dislike? The wagon composition? Or do you think Wraith is town (and why)?
See . I just found the vote stupid and careless, not opportunistic.
In post 574, Ircher wrote:
In post 306, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 303, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:oh forgot I was still on Alisae
VOTE: Wraith
Why is he your top scum read right now? I think I'm missing something with him as well.

Am I the only one that found his reasoning for voting Debi just stupid and too careless to be scum?
Nah, that would apply to Debi. In Wraith's case, that was a super opportunistic leap.
I'm not seeing it, am I blind?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:25 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 393, Alisae wrote:
In post 382, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, if there is scum on the wagon, who is it?
Kyouko or/and Dunn
You said that Kyouko or Dunn are the scum that you read so far, but isn't your vote out for Wraith??
In post 463, Alisae wrote:
In post 462, Pine wrote:From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads
I'm tryng to lynch Wraith. He is my own scumread.
Never mind, you covered my question later. Still seems like a bit of a slip though.
In post 466, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Pine
Wait what? Now you're voting Pine??? How the fuck did that happen???
In post 470, Alisae wrote:Fine, now that I buy Pine.
VOTE: Wraith
In just your next post, you changed your vote? okay...
In post 474, Alisae wrote:Either way, I think your scum on my wagon, since you didn't want the other people to get a chance to post content.
And fine, I'll stick to my guns some more.
VOTE: Pine
Going to bed, if I get lynched, look at Pine and Wraith.
After being called out, you decide to change your vote again. I don't believe that as a town you should be this bipolar about your votes. Pick one. Pine, or Wraith.
In post 485, -Grey- wrote:
In post 478, rb wrote:Okay i want everyone to stop focussing on alisae right now because if she's scum she's dead. Parse the other slots too, anyone who just uselessly tunnels on alisae rn is getting the murdercock tomorrow
What's the matter rb? Doing damage control to distract everyone from your hardcore distancing and hoping nobody else questions why you are moving heaven and earth to justify not voting your scumread?

We need to lynch Alisae and then rb d2.

Although I'd be happy lynching rb first, too.
I'm starting to agree with a lynch on rb, although I'd much rather lynch wraith. I'm still only this far though, so we will see if anything changes.

Okay so these last 7 acts of the play were kind of useless. Not much information IMO other than just a few posts.

Alisae is not playing intelligently. (if that's a word).
Wraith is still my top priority for a lynch. Right now, in an optimal situation I'd like to lynch Wraith d1 and then rb d2 and then alisae d3 if he doesn't die by then.

Also, I don't understand what you see that's scummy about me. The reason that you said before about my "frustration on the 190218657 act fucking play" everybody else seemed to have taken for a town tell?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 606, Pine wrote:I don't think Alisae is Town lynch bait. I think she's genuinely scum who's fucking up due to inexperience. Not all easy lynches are bad. Stop trying to make "easy=Town" a Truism, it just isn't.
This is gonna backfire on your ass when I flip town.
And when I flip town, you're also going to hide behind some kind of bullshit too.
It's great.
You really need rope.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Um, I can scumread mulitple people that doesn't mean I have to have a vote on them?
I'll reread when I get back home later and give my imputs on the Creature v HS arguement.
GTKAS
| here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 627, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I've never completed a game with you but meta is not why I'm scum reading you. I'm scum reading you because I don't understand how you came to 23 when we haven't had a scum flip yet and the announcement of RVS being over felt like just another reason to have a justified vote at that stage. Your responses to Wraith's entrance in 33 and 34 pinged me as well as 37. I also like the following from Human and it sounds like it can be backed up if I did a meta dive on you.
23 - I wasn't 100% sure of that, but it seemed like a good push to make
33 and 34 - One of these snarky posts
37 - I've been getting nightkilled early more often

If you're not used to play with me, you'll usually find me weird.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Creature »

The more posts you have, the easier it is for anyone to point out a scumtell even if your posts contain genuine scumhunting. It should be pointed out as a logical fallacy.
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 626, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:-readslist snip-

I liked your catch-up post but I'm not following your reads on Ircher and Echo. Could you go in depth on them a bit more?
I'll do a readout a la on those two tomorrow, it's late and I'm tired and they take mental energy. Throw me a bone =.="
nah
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 629, EchoVision wrote:Also, I don't understand what you see that's scummy about me. The reason that you said before about my "frustration on the 190218657 act fucking play" everybody else seemed to have taken for a town tell?
Who is this directed at?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 95, Pine wrote:Checked Debi's post history. Definitely an alt. If she'd been a genuine newbie, I could let that go, but she isn't.

That's overthinking things to an absurd degree. I don't buy it.

FoS Debi
Scum Pine immediately jumps on Debi for being an alt not knowing Debi at all because in the future of Day 1 they might get a lynch off of them.
In post 108, Pine wrote:
In post 97, Alisae wrote:
In post 95, Pine wrote:If she'd been a genuine newbie, I could let that go, but she isn't.
This is the part where I advocate for debi and say that it's their first game on site.
Her first post is to /in for this game, then a few here. Such a direct entrance, nothing in newbie, no confusion or questions, that isn't a newbie. It's an alt.

PEdit: That explains things somewhat, but your statistics nonsense is utter horsecrap, don't think that it's at all useful. What is,
is.
That kind of odds assessment is only really valid prior to randomization, after the fact it isn't.

PEdit2: Ircher, stop feeding the math troll.
Scum Pine defending himself against it even after someone who knows Debi advocates for them. They probably wanted to go for Debi.
In post 264, Pine wrote:
In post 258, rb wrote:Pine is town because hes being an antisocial loser which is how he plays town
I really want to take offense and tell you to fuck yourself but...kinda yeah.

Also, I somehow missed Debi's wallpost listing her reads. I skipped to mine (because ego) and laughed my ass off. I didn't bother reading the rest. I'm sorry, I have 14 posts in the six hours that the game has been open, yet somehow you're SRing me because you think I'm lurking? Seriously, go play Newbie games. You need to adapt.
Let's discredit Debi!
In post 285, Pine wrote:It isn't real.

Rb, I could go for a lynch on Alisae.

VOTE: Alisae
In post 455, Pine wrote:
In post 411, rb wrote:
In post 406, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:A man posting spiderman memes is so obv town we don't even need to question his motives.
can we please lynch gin and not alisae
Okay, rb, real talk. Tell me why Gin is scum. You keep talking about your murder priapism for him, but haven't said why yet, which is frustrating because I have a pretty strong TR on him.

I'm 100% okay with an Alisae lynch, even if it's a pretty quick one. I'm recently kind of coming around to the notion that long days, especially D1s, are completely counterproductive, so a lynch of Aliscum with some policy motive peppered in suits me just fine.
In post 424, rb wrote:i doubt debi is scum unless rly good, but that kind of play is really hard to replicate as scum for an entire game so we'll see
Actually, I was thinking about this while playing Heroes of the Storm. Given offsite origin, I'm wondering whether all that wallposting and badmath is what passes for good scum smokescreening over there. Bad, pretty baseless reads covered by gaudy, overtly showy attempts to show "LOOK AT ME GAMESOLVING" suggests scum in context. Trying too hard.
No. Bad Gin. Stop it.

Going to bed. I look forward to spending ALL DAMN MORNING catching up to you spammy fuckers.

PEdit: OH LOOK. There were SEVEN posts while writing this. How unsurprising.
Still no reasoning behind why and the part of "Let's end the day within the 24 hours when only 14 out of 19 have posted notable content" is bullshit to me.
In post 462, Pine wrote:
In post 457, Alisae wrote:
In post 456, -Grey- wrote:
In post 450, Alisae wrote:if rb townreads me your point on him is fine, but honestly I can't tell if he scumreads me or not.
He quite clearly scumreads you. Yet he refuses to vote you even though you're the leading wagon.

If I was the leading wagon and rb was scumreading me but fishing for a wagon elsewhere, what would that tell you about rb?
I kinda don't know, what is the conclusion you are leading me to?
From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads. Overt willingness to follow is scummy

Okay bed now.

PEdit: I'd rather we stretched the day to 48ish hours at least, but I'm kind of okay with it. Pine of a year ago would immediately declare a jihad on me for saying so, but sometimes - only sometimes, mind you - discussion is counterproductive. D1 of a very large game is one of those sometimes.
Hey! Let's Appease Alisae after they jumped on me for that. And I quote:
In post 472, Pine wrote:More appeasement.

Pro tip: Next time you want to be mistaken for Town, stick to your guns a little more.
In post 468, Pine wrote:
In post 463, Alisae wrote:
In post 462, Pine wrote:From her position on the short end of a big wagon, this looks like appeasement. Town doesn't try to appease, they try to lynch their own reads
I'm tryng to lynch Wraith. He is my own scumread.
Yeah, not really. Your focus is so far from Wraith that I'd forgotten you were pushing him.

PEdit: Feel free to not buy it, but I'm reminded of Rolling in the Deep, from a few years ago. One of the longest D1s ever at the time, well over 100 pages, and we ended up deadlocked until a townie got himself modkilled. Bullshit discussion wasn't helpful. What was helpful, and what got the game really rolling, was seeing a couple of flips so those early reads had some context. Site meta for protracted discussion seems to have gotten worse over the last couple of years. The more people talk, the more calcified and entrenched opinions get, and people miss shit because it doesn't fit with their preconceptions.

So let's give it another day or so, get meaningful contributions from everyone, then lynch Alisae.

PEdit: Yeah, that entire post completely misrepresents what I said. Nice try though.
Okay, to be fair, maybe I did read that 48 for a 24 because tired. But either way, appeasement with the attempt to shut down my arguement.
In post 606, Pine wrote:I don't think Alisae is Town lynch bait. I think she's genuinely scum who's fucking up due to inexperience. Not all easy lynches are bad. Stop trying to make "easy=Town" a Truism, it just isn't.
Hey! I'm scum!Pine! Let's push lynch bait and add nothing as I hide on this wagon and keep on saying "Alisae is scum" without saying why? Great fucking plan!
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 554, -Grey- wrote:
In post 546, Creature wrote:Grey: Never completed a game with me
So? What does that have to do with anything?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Creature »

Because you don't know me at all.
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 638, Creature wrote:Because you don't know me at all.
So? I never claimed to know you.

What's your point?
---
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Another thing to add to my Pine case above: Hey! I'm scum!Pine. It's a totally good idea to provoke someone who clearly does not know who to respond to pressure well for an ez lynch!
In post 496, Zachstralkita wrote:Damn you motherfuckers really didn't waste any time huh...

No @Grey Alisaes reactions are town IMo

You're the one with META tho but from what you've said it sounds kinda half assed

I skimmed but I'll full catch up and come back
In post 497, Creature wrote:Zach, let's join this.

VOTE: Pine
Town points for both of ywall for seeing past lynch bait instead of hopping on.
In post 499, Creature wrote:rb
Alisae
ssbm_Kyouko

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Lil Uzi Vert

Gamma Emerald
Zachstralkita
Creature

drealmerz7
Ircher
Pine
Human Sequencer
-Grey-
Wraith

SlickDilinger
Debi

EchoVision
Dunnstral
All Alone
You're TR reading Wraith. Wat? I could be really dumb, but I don't see how that works with Debi being TR'd
GTKAS
| here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Creature »

Then I understand that you could scumread me.
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 am

Alisae is literally claiming lynchbait and using it as a bargaining chip.
Does that recontextualize any of her earlier posts as 'blatantly bad scum' to anybody else, instead of 'dodgy new town'?
It doesn't to me, because I've known it was blatantly bad scum since the beginning of eternity.
nah
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

Creature confuses the shit out of me.
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:07 am

You could say you have no idea. :lol
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:08 am

fuck.

You could say you have no idea. :lol:
nah
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:rb - idk
Alisae - scummy af
ssbm_Kyouko - townlean, post moar
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - idk
Lil Uzi Vert - town
Gamma Emerald - post moar, likely flake slot tbh
Zachstralkita - literally nothing
Creature - scummy
drealmerz7 - lol
Ircher - towny
Pine - towny kinda
Human Sequencer - lol
-Grey- - idk
Wraith - scummy af
SlickDilinger - great post my dude
Debi - town af
EchoVision - scummy
Dunnstral - idk can't ever read dunn fuck you
All Alone - lol

So how are me and wraith on the same team again? How are Echo and Wraith on the same team again?
GTKAS
| here.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:10 am

Lynchbait wrote:Hey! I'm scum!Pine! Let's push lynch bait and add nothing as I hide on this wagon and keep on saying "Alisae is scum" without saying why? Great fucking plan!
Lynchbait wrote:Town points for both of ywall for seeing past lynch bait instead of hopping on.
scumAlisae wrote:I am town lynchbait please don't lynch me!
nah
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 642, Human Sequencer wrote:Alisae is literally claiming lynchbait and using it as a bargaining chip.
Does that recontextualize any of her earlier posts as 'blatantly bad scum' to anybody else, instead of 'dodgy new town'?
It doesn't to me, because I've known it was blatantly bad scum since the beginning of eternity.
This is gonna backfire on your ass when I flip town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Also, you wanna know what would genuinely make you think that I am scum?
A vote.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”