- Mathblade
Mathblade (1)
- Clumsy Phoenix

Not Voting (3)
- Gamma Emerald, FaerieLord

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Mod Notes

None!

In post 972, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:SHAZIRO HEAD HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

MATH! YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE THE THING WHERE YOU SAY WHICH FACTIONS YOU THINK ARE WHICH NUMBER IN THE 5:4:3:2:1 ROLE DISTRIBUTION! DO THAT, QUIT STALLING AND WHINING BECAUSE WE VOTED YOU FOR POTENTIALLY STALLING!

FAERIELORD! WE DIDN'T SEND IN AN ACTION BECAUSE WE GOT TOO COMFORTABLE WITH THE EXTENDED TIME, AND THE GAME HAD SOMEWHAT DIED SO I FOR ONE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!
I do not think the mod lied. Quite simply put. I am conf town due to Karnos and caps or votes don't scare me because either A) I am the only Town left or B) You are wrong about me and have a vote on Town.

So you can do your all caps stuff and I am going to keep being townie because that much stuff screams fake anger.
Last edited by SnarkySnowman on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 974, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Do the distribution, Math. Quit stalling. Just say which factions you think are which number. We are trying to help you see that the distribution was a mod lie.
Then if I go with your argument I am the only Town and I still vote Fairie Lord. I am conf town due to karnos so do something useful.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

The all caps wasn't anger, is was me getting pumped up to go back to gamesolving like Clumsy and I did last night. I'm just going it alone this time because he's at work, had to open today and I -think- it's a double shift, not sure. Anyway, just do the distribution. Look at the numbers. Remember that Town is going to -have- to be the 5, they have to be the majority, and that Cult was either 1 or 2. Go from there.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

His game has a distribution of 5:4:3:2:1 at start.
Btd6 town watcher lynched day one
Slysly survivor Grey nk1

RR BP jester grey N2.

Distribution updated 4:3:2:2:1
Shos bkp psychologist dies Town green

123456789 cult leader autodraw
Mas y memos cult recruit loss
All other cult revert
3:1:0:2:1
New distribution
Then Karnos dies Town
Cloud kicker Mafia dies
Current state
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

So from 3:1:0:2:1
Three becomes a two and two becomes a one.

So 2:1:0:1:1

Last one is the mod. The only problem I see is that RR the count didn't do down.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

There were 15 players at the start of the game labeling one mod makes no sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

So are slysly or RR still playing? How do 5 bits exist with 4 players.

Blah this makes no sense. What I do know is as Town I am fucked so antitowns claim so I can pick a winner before I die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

There were -13- players originally. I pointed out in one of our first posts that the original distribution had to be a mod lie, as there were 13 players and even if we assume "Chairman" who is the mod, was a player, that's only 14.

You are also missing that TierShift died and flipped town.

OUR FLIPS SO FAR:

TOWN
BTD6
Shos
Karnos
TierShift

CULT
Mas y Menos

SURVIVOR
SlySly

JESTER
Radical Rat

MAFIA
CloudKicker

That's 2 third party, 2 cult, 4 town, and 1 mafia flip.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Math. If you are town, and we are town too, that means the role distribution is a mod lie. It's the Occam's answer, especially given that there were 13 players to start this game, 14 if you include the mod, and the original distribution required 15 players.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay so distribution is fucked I see that now. Still want to lynch FairieLord.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Alright, now that -that- is out of the way. I want all 3rd parties to claim. Like, now. I want everyone to post, and if you are a third party that post needs to contain a claim of that much. If you are a Survivor, now is the -perfect- time. I want full roleclaims, and Faerie I want you to explain your "Kill proof ascetic". Why do you think that we would have seen an action if you weren't ascetic? If you are -only- kill-proof ascetic then you wouldn't ever show an action anyhow, because you don't have an action. It's suspicious.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Town ttttown here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Full claim. We've done it already.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Already did. Town doctor actions previously mentioned and the facto tried to get you lynched with the rule created by stove.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fact I* fuck autocorrect
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

VOTE: Unvote

Had to talk to my other head to figure out what the hell you were talking about with Karnos clearing you. Okay. You are town. We are town. I want full claims from Faerie and Gamma then. My gut is pinging me on Faerie, but I don't like Gamma trying to lurk this out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Honestly I think you're all 3P or scum and we've lost. I don't like you or Gamma's slots the least.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

It should not be this hard to get people to do basic math or accept logical reasoning. -sigh- So, I think that we need to hang one of Gamma or FaerieLord. Deadline is apparently looming. We need to settle on one. We've been paranoid of Faerie every time we go to talk about this game. Gamma is lurking hard though, and that's skeeving me out real bad.

If we assume absolute best possibility for town, 3 town and 1 scum, if we mislynch, we lose. We need to be sure.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

@MOD: Gamma is nearing 3 days without posting. Can we get a prod there?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

Honestly I'd probably hammer anyone who isn't me as I'm pretty sure I'm dying tonight and the rest of you are scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:03 am

Post by FaerieLord »

In post 973, MathBlade wrote:Wow. Now you are just throwing shade.

You said Karnos's ability would only work on Town making me conf town then you say I am not Town.

Vote stays.
What? Read my post again. I said that if I understood the way it worked correctly, then you're town. I also said that other than karnos' confirmation, you've seemed scummy to me. I am not saying you're not Town. I am saying that the only thing that makes me think you're town is the karnos thing, which is plenty enough reason to place you as the only town slot in this game. Which I did.
In post 985, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Alright, now that -that- is out of the way. I want all 3rd parties to claim. Like, now. I want everyone to post, and if you are a third party that post needs to contain a claim of that much. If you are a Survivor, now is the -perfect- time. I want full roleclaims, and Faerie I want you to explain your "Kill proof ascetic". Why do you think that we would have seen an action if you weren't ascetic? If you are -only- kill-proof ascetic then you wouldn't ever show an action anyhow, because you don't have an action. It's suspicious.
In post 994, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

Honestly I'd probably hammer anyone who isn't me as I'm pretty sure I'm dying tonight and the rest of you are scums.
From the way you and your head have been talking, it's been implied that you got no results not "They did nothing". As an ascetic, you might get no result. As a non-ascetic, you might get "They did nothing".
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 am

Post by FaerieLord »

My last message was directed at quote 2. I pressed quote 3 because I was using multiquote but I forgot to remove it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Great. Since you called me the only Town slot what are you Fairie Lord?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:49 am

Post by FaerieLord »

You're being obtuse for no reason now. I was clearly referring to my previous post where I placed you as the only town slot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

No I am not and no you weren't. You are not Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”