(Mini 1858) Aeronaut's Drunken Christmas Party (Game Over!)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*bursts through the door, the first thought you all have is 'woah, she's already drunk?!'*

"AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cheers as the door swings open.

"HWEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY PARTY FOLKS!!"

As she crosses the entrances threshold one of her flatheeled shoes that is just slightly too big for her already big foot and it slips off causing her to step on it and stumble and WHAM, she goes, right onto her face.

"HAHAHAHAHAA!" She laughs hysterically, blood coming from her nose.

"MAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! O myawd help meeeup and hand meeea drink please." She rights herself, but remains sitting, looks up at everyone who all have their eyes on her.

"I'm here!" She stands. She collapses.

She has passed out. She'll probably be conscious again shortly, and, until then, please don't molest her.

She's probably all about the freakydeaky once she's at least half-conscious, but, best to wait until then at least.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*hic* - I'm conscious! how long was I out? 3 minutes? looks like 3 minutes

Ohhh, fuck, blood. Welllp, heyyyy, it's christmas red!!!

In post 85, Jackel98 wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz

There are too many yinyang avatars. Also, just, why?

Also, I haven't played with you before. Your pronoun says he, but you said she.
[/quote] you don't like my shirt? well FUCK YOU too

you're SO not getting any, I can already tell
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

DON'T WORRY FOLKS, THIS GUY IS A PRO, HE CAN RP AND WOLF-HUNT AND BE EFFECTIVE WITH THE COMMUNICATION STILL IN RP (and will do clarifications likely in cases where he can't get it to "work")

the short:

it won't be anti-town, it will be fun, if you start scum-reading me for my RP, I am going to start scum-reading you and trash-talking you SO FUCKING HARD in-character you will want to sub-out, so...let's just enjoy, okay?!

BACK TO THE SHOW!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ooooooooooooooo, loook at yououuuu!!!! *starts making her way towards shaddowez*

You sure look like a tasty drink. Mind if I give you a taste? Mayyybe...swallow you down? mmm? maybe later? We can get to know each other a bit first. I'll be keeping an eye on you, don't you worry. *she touches his nose*

What kind of booze is that on her breathe? It's got to be a mix from throughout the day.

"UMMMMM, how long have you been drinking today? You know the party just started right?"

"PFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffff - I don't know. I had breakfast. A good breakfast! With screwdrivers. Annnnnd then I had lunnnch, oh I had two lunchces, that's right I puked up the first one, it was a seafood special, clams, scallops, ummm, something else. Phewww, it was good, but, not the 2nd time. Totally my fault. TOO MUCH WINE! HAH!

Sooo, then like right after that I went for a second lunch, were any of you there? I don't remember. Yeah, anyway, that was a burger and salad. Grass fed. Good stuff. That I kept down and only had beers with that lunch.

PPHEWWWWW, and I been keeping the buzz alive SINCE! YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Now, get me another fucking beer, ya?!~

Thanks you!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 45, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 43, pisskop wrote:I dont like you. Stop making RVS unfun and giving scum a place to hide in safe theory talks
RVS is a bullshit tactic to just get the game flowing.
It's always the same stage - Someone doesn't like the RVS, someone doesn't like that someone doesn't like the RVS.
The game can now be in a state where it progresses, but I like the idea you want it to stay in RVS, Piss.
I fucking hate RVS. Sounds like a fucking STD and NOOOO STDS FOR THIS MAMMA SHE LIKES TO GET IT ONNNN.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 85, Jackel98 wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz
in fact, that vote stink so much like rotten puke you can have some OMGUS from the bile of my belly

HMLRAHHHH

VOTE: Jackel98
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

creeps #106 it doesn't look contrived to me, pine

I'm feeling it too as he is

I like to vote no-lynch at times while ppl RVS because I don't like RVS, just to get reactions and generate reads and discussion, and I think it is stupid that ppl treat it as anything other than an RVS vote when done during RVS, and those who do, I tend to SR as looking for reasons to form a wagon that is easy to hop on - not automatically, but it is something I look at and then judge which way it is

fooey to those who have an RVS double-standard "you can do anything vote anything but if you vote no-lynch or EVEN MAYBE TALK ABOUT IT OMG" - nonono
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

number additions are mine:
In post 104, SickandPissed wrote:
In post 50, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:No one actually gives a shit about the no lynch blah blah as it won't happen and neither does anyone really care who votes for who in RVS.
All people want is a reason to move on and try sorting the game, I think I saw RVS actually help find scum once in my entire time. Stop pretending that it's anything more than that.
1.)
I will agree but also disagree. i dislike the actual doing of RVS but how else are you going to get things started.
2.)
The goal of RVS isn't necessarily simply to catch scum (although catching scum is obviously not a bad thing) The main goal of RVS is to get things moving and tonal reads developing and everything moves on from there.

I dislike the voting for a no lynch, not only because it is bad, but because of his reasoning. His argument is that he dislikes RVS and it doesn't get anything done,
3.)
but neither does voting for a no lynch.
It withholds flips from the town
, when in fact the same number of mislynches will be needed regardless of a no lynch or not.

I agree that I don't like staying in RVS, i usually like to get out of it as soon as possible. But i dislike the circumstances around 1shot's no lynch, and thus deserves my personal finger of suspicion.
You're here spoil the party, aren't you? Let's string this motherfucker up with some CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! he goes on with this shit after it's been said "just drop the NL shit"

1.) what do you agree with?

2.) necessarily simply? catching scum in RVS? huh? it just sounds like you're blabbing, making it sound like you're talking about shit that matters, and it doesn't, scumpoints

3.) sure it did it got reactions of varying degrees from multiple people

voting for no-lynch witholds flips???? to me all of this just reads as scum in the mentality of "make this seem as bad as possible and try to get him lynched for it" - voting no lynch doesn't do anything to flips - actually achieving no-lynch is what you mean, and a single beginning of the game no-lynch vote doesn't even COME CLOSE AT ALL to achieving no lynch - liiiiike, what is the deal? fake fear through and through, trying to stir over-reactions, is my read

you dislike the circumstances around the no-lynch vote? what does that mean, exactly?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

numbers are mine
In post 127, SickandPissed wrote:
1.)
Why would he vote a no lynch if that's not what he wanted. What I'm trying to get at is:
2.)
The whole point of RVS is to get reactions.
3.)
Yet he says RVS is trash, so you are trying to defend the no lynch vote as something that it is not. The no lynch vote was a part of RVS, and he says RVS is useless.

4.)
If it's not to achieve a no lynch in the long run, and it's not to generate discussion in RVS, then what is it for?

~ Sickofit
1.) asked and answered I think - I'm attesting to the fact that I've voted no-lynch (during RVS stage, as a kind of protest to the RVS stage but only doing it because it's RVS, as scum and town, more often as town) when it has not been what I wanted in the long run, for reactions, and for other reasons even. I've done it so much that it is NAI. I see it as NAI with 1SVT.

FUCK, did I say this already or did I just think about saying it? I JUST finished a game as scum [we won] and I voted no-lynch in RVS (because I do so frequently and it is thing with me) on D1. A bunch of the players know each other's playstyles/metas quite well, and 1 dude called me on it right away saying this time I was scum and there was a whole battle as it goes and I had to fakeclaim and with that (did it so close to DL), achieved a D1 no-lynch. Ahh, it was glorious. Errrm, anyway.

2.) Does everyone agree with this? No, because I don't, and I don't think 1SVT does, and I know others who don't too. The game CAN PROGRESS without random votes. It does! To me, RVS is anti-town. It allows for scum to hide in BS and to create a foundation of BS to launch the rest of the game from. I think scum try to prolong it as long as possible to create a bigger mess of ambiguity longer. You want to joke around? Joke around. Joke around all game. I do, if I want to. But don't joke around with your votes or if you do, have a legitimate explanation. "it was an RVS vote" is not a legit. reason (I say so, do better!)

3.) I think you are blurring some lines here. RVS is for getting reactions? The whole game is for getting reactions, again, random votes are worthless, no need to vote out of the gate. Get reactions otherways, with words. This is why I like FoS. Anyway, 1SVT I think is certainly not saying getting reactions is useless, so you're getting a scumping there for that twisting. Have some more scumpings, because you pull me into it and paint me scummy when all I'm doing it try to help you see a different and valid perspective that you are in fact discounting (and I think you know it and are scum for it, actually, making something out of nothing, essentially) - but, hey, WTG 1SVT for generating content with the vote! yeah~!

4.) This is my biggest hangup and why I think you're possible scum. Do you seriously think he's actually trying to achieve NL with that vote? SERIOUSLY? If yes. HOWWHYWHERE? It's for this all this, right here, finding scum who are trying to make it something it is not.

UNVOTE: Jackel98
VOTE: SickandPissed
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 147, Zachstralkita wrote: Will I be persecuted for being stoned at Sloshed Saturday?
DAWEEEEZY!!! Bring it on, sugar! Let's do a budds and booze and BBQ! I love to grill in the cold! I admit I've got some chub so, it keeps me warm and I'll take it on if no one else wants to! HAH! Though I'd love some company!!! BUT IF NONE OF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME FINE I WON'T CRY OR ANYTHING. (no I totally would probably, right on your meat)

*grabs a hip and gives it a shake to show everyone the quality of padding she has spent a lifetime cultivating*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 159, The Thinker wrote:
What do you think was bad about algebra's post?
definitely not enough equations
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 160, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 155, McMenno wrote:
his posts
his exchange with drealmerz (didn't read it ain't nobody got time for that)
he's the largest wagon currently
how do u dislike something you didnt read
I know, RIGHT?! It's like, so scummy. ppshaaw

Where's that jackel fella? He sure got quiet fast after I TOLD HIM HOW IT WAS! Scaredscum all over!! They hide like a
pickle ornament
in a christmas tree!

Ooooo, do we have one of those here? Can we find it?!? Can we play?!?!?!!!!!!! ONCE WE'RE ALL SLOSHED, IN A BIT?! (that be tomorrow for you non-RP following fucks -
@ Aero- can I call them fucks when I'm just addressing everyone generally? or is that bad and they're not fucks?
)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm with zach and shadow on that mcmenno comment - 'WTF'ed it right away
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote: π. TheThinker (Aristophanes + ThinkBig)
¼. Win or Lose We Booze (Gamma Emerald + Narna)
beer. shaddowez
I found this note on the floor and I think it could be incriminating or a code or something

alegbra, can you help us please?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

what exactly did I make out of it?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I was making a joke because we've got algebra in the game + those elements are there, and all I said was "maybe incrimating or a code or something" - mod isn't putting answers to the game in code in the thread like that, it would be stupid

alegbra could come back with "ahh well I've analyzed and worked it out and the answer is: ___ and ___ and___ are scum - game over, I've broken it!"

yeaaahhhh

that's a horrible vote

I want to OMGUS vote you for it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

GET LIVELY FUCKERS!!!

*goes gutteral and starts singing*

SMOOOOOOOOOOOKE ON THE WAAAAATER

c'mon!

*soft and flighty* "fire in the skyyyyy"

*even more gutteral this time, there's some spray from the lips too*

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE ON THE WAAAAAATER

*finger to ear*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

2:30am here

BONGRIPS!

*pass to aero*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

eehhhhm - it's bigbudd!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

not a favorite, but tasty and good still (:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

^ some fuck at the party always just taking up space!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 217, Aeronaut wrote:
Maybe I should run stoner Mafia.....
I hate the term "stoner", but

pre-/in

haha

I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigs (I hate cigarettes they make me puke, literally), or do anything that isn't grown directly from the earth. I don't even take aspirin or cold medicine or anything, ever. So never done acid or e or anything at all, but have lots of exposure to it all and know many things.

----------------------

ANY of you fucks thinking you might get some something from me better think better of it if you smoke cigarettes cause they are FUCKING NASTY AND MAKE ME PUKE !!!

*chuggs down the rest of her beer*

ANOTHA!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

LAL on WoLWB because GE was lying?

KILL THE LIARS THEY MUST DIE ALL MEN ARE SCUM
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

haha
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's extremely overrated and not good for you anyway
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I drink this stuff called master tonic, or magic tonic, or fire cider

ppls know what that is?

raw apple cider vinegar, habeneros (lots), garlic, onions, lemon peel, orange peel, horseradish, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, sometimes some other things, all fermented together into a drink (non-alcoholic) - you do like a half shot of that it will cure your hangover no problem

it also is great for dozens of other things - feel a cold or flu coming on? take that for a few days, or take it as a preventative~!!!

no this is not a softclaim by any means
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

depends on the fermentation process and then what is done

alcohol starts to build in a ferment after time, if you stall the ferment before it starts to generate alcohol, there is not alcohol

you can often get an amount like .005% alcohol though - but that is I think technically considered non-alcoholic, pretty sure
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

haha
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*driveby post cause I don't have to catch up*

fucker also loses points cause I am clearly the life of the party and he wants to throw me out

PARTY POOPERS ARE SCUM!!! okay so some ppl might want to get rid of me because I puked on their shoes, but C'MON, what did they expect coming here?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*goes around and starts kicking all the passed-out FUCKS*
*kick*
*kick*
*KICK*

WAKE UP YOU LIGHTWEIGHT FUCKS! THIS PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED

WHO IS THE PARTY POOPER!? TIME TO THROW THEM OUT!

VOTE: algebra - you're a waste of space
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 283, The Thinker wrote:
Let's get some activity going on around here

In post 274, Jackel98 wrote:VOTE: algebra

Nice wagon here.

VOTE: Jackel98

For sheeping
self vote is PL in my book

no other reason needed to vote

get on algebra pls (:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 286, The Thinker wrote:
Doh! Didn't even see that he voted for himself.

VOTE: Algebra

Anyone who votes for himself should be policy lynched.
didn't even see this

DOH
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 292, algebra wrote:Think how does my self vote hurt the town so much that they should lynch me?
why did you vote for yourself?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you aren't voting alebra with 48 hours you are never getting kissed from me

you don't want to miss out on these lips

vote the party-pooper scumfuck pls
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I want to kiss all of you

you should be rushing to lynch him to give me the pleasures
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I decided I didn't like the shirt he was wearing and pushed him and he fell over.

it was pretty easy

now we just need to get him out the door

please help lift him out the door
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

he's being funny
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no that is a joke post

real reason is I had a sense, posted a vote, then they self-voted to shitup any wagon that might form on them

scum-tastic-ilicious
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dun tell me you are hoping to shack up with them in some private room tonight and do dirtyscummy things together?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

like toss someone out a window while they're passtout!!!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 296, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 292, algebra wrote:Think how does my self vote hurt the town so much that they should lynch me?
why did you vote for yourself?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 320, The Thinker wrote: Dreamy's post where he kicked the thread was fake is and I'd like to see where this goes.
*booed offstage for poor acting performance*

I'm playing a character here! some of the writing and voice that comes through isn't going to be spot-on - I think I'm doing pretty fucking good portraying a character, just like an actor in aplay - sometimes the lines aren't delivered well

and you vote me for it?

and your responses about being scum-buddies with algebra...yeahhh, THOSE sound fake, and you're not openly putting on a show like I am, you're just being "you" - bit scummay
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 329, shaddowez wrote:VOTE: dreal.

For as much as I'm enjoying the acting, he's hiding behind that to not provide much for the game. There's almost no scum hunting I can find, and are pretty much the only place he puts out any sort of real reads, and I'm just not getting a town vibe here.
ohyeah everyone else is doing SO MUCH

I'm at least trying to generate content, there's just not much to go with - duuuuuullllllllllll fucking partiers

I think someone spiked all of the stuff with downers - shewwwww

the vote on algebra is not a PL vote, obviously, I voted them before they voted themselves

I found some scummy vibes, made a vote, and to try and FLURAGLAKMF;ALKMF any potential wagon on themselves, they self-vote- it's one of the scummiest moves EVER, it's worse than no-lynch

the PL aspect of it is only because IT IS SO SCUMMY to do, notownie should EVER VOTE FOR THEMSELVES unless they are 1 of 2 viable wagons and they are SO SURE their role is less valuable than the contending wagon that is about to get hammered or similar
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's 2 good wagons going right now - that is your content right there

read the content

algebra wagon forms on algebrascum - scum go "OMG let's get momentum on a counterwagon" enter shadowwez wagon with THETHINKER AND ALGEBRA on it - vote for 1 of the 2 wagons if you think 1 of them is scum, let's get this party hopping
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

they could both be scum, based on shadowwez's behavior too I can see it, and that was my initial thought but then I re-evaluated the wagons because of thinker and algebra ping me realllly hard, where shad I am seeing could easily be a mis-read in ways, ehh, it reads counter-wagon

but I don't discount the possibility!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

algebra could derive answers by asking questions, instead they self voted to try and make it a less serious thing "oh he votes me, instead of engage let me disengage, distance, and quash and real push on me because when you self vote it kind of fucks all the shits up, because no one knows wtf you're doing" - scum move, so much

algebra just got ahead of themselves fearing my push, it's a scum anticipatory move trying to stall it before it starts
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because scumbuddies distract and the self-vote makes inexperienced townies doubt the scummyness of it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Psssst...hey...hey guys...c'mere!

Look! 1SVT is totally passed out hard. I think we can prank him, what should we do?

"oh that fuck! it's way to early to be going down for the count! let's teabag him!"

"nono! let's piss in his mouth!!"

NO! Let's strip him and put him out on the sidewalk! (that's me suggesting that one!)

Everyone bursts into laughter, and as a group, we lift him up and quickly strip him during the process of which someone gets an addition to the idea, leaves the room, and comes back with vaseline.

"It will help keep him warm." They say.
"Who's going to apply it?" Someone else asks the group.

Oh fuckit I don't care I'll do it, let me rub up this sexxxy body with some VASELINE!!!

*grabs the jar and opens and starts slathering it up and down 1SVT's body*

"Get his armpits!" one person in the group says.

"and his taint!" says another

Okay okay, I'm on it.

I rub him all around reaaally good. The jar is nearly empty.

"Oh fuck. We can't lift him now!"

"uhhhh, good thinking folks!"

"just slide him" someone says, and gives him a push. He moves easily across the lineoleum floor.

It's a brutally more difficult and messy task than it needed to be, but they all have fun and bond over it.

1SVT is OUT ON HIS ASS IN THE STREET. Good luck to anyone trying to move him by themselves though. That fucker is GREASED.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 395, Creeps20 wrote: Can you do something other than Fluff?
certainly - check my iso and compare it to yours pls

but your lack of appreciation is noted

NOTED RIGHT HERE IN MY LITTLE BOOK!
In post 397, Aeronaut wrote:
Taking a poll, would you like to have Sloshed Saturday again, or wait until next weekend, since the game did sort of just get off the ground, and the DL is tuesday? PM me how you feel!
SLOSHED ALLLLLL THE WAY - no stopping now!!!! *guzzlestheloads* (of booze, pervs)
In post 402, Creeps20 wrote: Overall think of the time he takes to make these posts. It is rather large is it not?. As such i can feel scum intent in them as you can miss the below post or two
the creativity flows through me with eeeeease - that seriously spewed from my fingers in less than 2 minutes into the gloriousness you see there
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg creeps you better stop editing my shit! that is not your intellectual property to be fucking with

I will body slam you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

he told me it was your smelly buttcrack
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 408, Creeps20 wrote: You can try to. But I won't stop.
*been eyeing creeps all night waiting for the right moment, and this is it*

He stands broadways across the way from me in a group of 4, having a small, obviously meaningless conversation. Ican sense his dork-nitidue, and it is off the scale. What a square. I set down my drink with purpose and kicks off my flats. A couple people turn and look as they clap to the floor and notice me dead staring at the center of Creeps20's chest. We're about 20 feet apart, and like a sprinter at the bricks, I'm off in a jolt, faster than anyone could have imagined I'd move.

The few that see what is happening engage the attention of those they can in a quick instant to LOOK!

I barrel in like a free safety blind-siding the recipient of a hail mary, his focus not in front of him, and

WHAM - he drops his drink and the wind is knocked out

creeps is on the floor on his back, and I'm on top

Hey there, little man! How the FUCK are you tonight? (with the "FUCK" spray of alcohol+saliva mists from my mouth onto his face)

Oh FUCK! (and again) HAH! Let me get that. (I take my sleeve and wipe it across his face, hard, it obviously hurts his wimpy face)

So you have a PRoblem with my mouTH? (more splatter with the emphasis hits his face)

Is it DIRTY? Am I bad? Do you want to spank me? Do you want to fuck me? No? No? Then stay the fuck out o my SHIT, I'm having fun here. ahah

I pinch his cheek and get up off of him and bee-line back to my drink.

SO, whattup tonight folks? Can we get rid of this party pooper already? They doing nothing except hoping we lose sight of their poop-ness and focus on something else. I'm willing to hear who else Yu all think is a poop-head though.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah no, that was bad

*runs over to Zach and rams my finger down my throat and PUKES all over Zach*

I don't want that shit in my system, yo! Now you have to get me another drink.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't remember that
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

are you being a party pooper?

are these party pooper LIES?!

*gets really close up in your face with eyeballs almost touching*

I CAN SEE YOUR SOOOUUUUL

it looks like cardboard!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

grow your soul

vote algebra!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*bongpass*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not moving my vote

look at the 2 viable wagons and see if you see potential scum in either and vote the most likely scum you see
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah but no one listens to me

THE FUCKS
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or we could just spike the punch with lsd
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*slaps on the forehead*

get with it S&P, your mommy isn't here to hold your hand
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm just too much party girl for them all, I exhausted them all too fast.

:|
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*blasts metal*

WAKE UP FUCKERS!!!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*extends arm and slaps pine across the face*

HOW'S THAT for your extension

got off your S&P and vote one of these viable wagons already
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

logic bad

pine tree
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

not tapping this!!!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

algebra+shadwez+pine for scum team!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

algebra

pine

who else are party poopers?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the thinker I guess?

more ppl need to post more
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and you'll be so shocked when they flip scum, I'm sure
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm town though

and all I tried to do was make this game fun and provide content at the same time - I think I did do that and that is why I'm getting the heat I am - this happens frequently I'm a D1 ML and ML bait - check my wagon for the scums, it'll lead you to them no doubt

catching up now so I can help tell you who they are
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

pine is scum - that D1 NL bs is waffly at best but more like it's noncommittal backtracking after actually revealing he's okay with D1NL which to me = scum

catching up more
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 537, CloudKicker wrote:I would just like to state that despite if i ever mention im not player optimally, its just wifom and im actually playing optimally ty
lynch this guy ASAP
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh I am L-1

I just noticed, sorry

I can claim right away if you all want (that is policy on my HS) but if you'd prefer me to try and disuade you first, I will
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've crumbed my role the whole game btw
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and if you lynch me

NONE OF YOU WILL GET THE LOVIN' TONIGHT
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I like to shag

in closests

1 on 1 with whoever I wanna fuck - we can talk too if you're into that sort of thing
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Meredith Palmer, btw

strong-willed neighborizer (each Night I pick a different target for a 1on1 PT and this cannot be blocked)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

now get the fuck off me and let's throw out some party-poopers while there's still time
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 701, SickandPissed wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz.
L-1

I'm in board with this.
My main reason is because he hard defended 1SVT for voting no lynch, while later he wants a PL for a self voter. Yeah no.

Grey and CK are both town too.
because 1SVT was not actually advocating for NL and you're a bunch of over-reactive party poopers
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it does look like shadowwez could be scum

I'll go there it is a good counterwagon to mine

UNVOTE: algebra
VOTE: shadowwez
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #81) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 543, CloudKicker wrote:page 11 snorlax + algebra town, sicknpissed drop a tiny bit, i also think that 1SVT should be town and the current page 11 wagon on pissed looks like 4 town compared to the wagon on dreamlz
okay maybe don't lynch this one
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 548, CloudKicker wrote:pine...massively chainsawing the fuck out of ....
this is the reality I see
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

in my view there's not much to do after someone self-votes except lynch them and sort from there
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, I only see scum-motives in a self vote - it's the worst move of the game for towny to do it and if towny did it they need to understand why it is bad - I just don't have the energy for that here because this isn't a noob game and it should be known to all players
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #85) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if algebra turns out to be town I'll take you through it step by step why town should never do it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #86) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 729, Pine wrote: God damn it, I am NOT okay with a No Lynch. I have said so repeatedly and emphatically. I was and am concerned that the Algebra/Shaddowez dichotomy was scum-driven, and I feel a LOT better about your lynch.
yes you've done a good job of reframing backtracking and nullifying that slip of acceptance of NL you first showed an inclination towards
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #87) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

pine is scum ppls
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #88) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 851, Pine wrote: dick
*slurp* you're making me wet with the dirty talk...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 871, Zachstralkita wrote: - pines being pine ( i knew this already)
if he turns out scum I'm turning into a pine-soul-reader, fast
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #90) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 875, SickandPissed wrote:And also way to assume theres not such thing as doc or jailer or w.e.
I think it might have been fishing
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #91) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg ppl are funny
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

just fucking hammer omg
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so

dum
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 906, Zachstralkita wrote:Cloud - re vote shadow

Umlaut or anyone else - Hammer

You're forgetting that in the hypothetical scenario that grey's scum here, his plan is by no means sustainable
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're getting hot lovin' tonight grey, don't worry
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

S&P do you consider what I did to be softing or crumbing or are they the same thing to you?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I was going to fuck pine tonight but I don't need to

I know he's a pooper already I can smell it from here
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

pooooooper
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm talking about the crumbing I did
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I did, I'm talking about hinting at taking people into a private room and having my way with them throughout the game, wayyy prior to my claim

that is crumbing neighborizer and I wasn't sure if you considered that sort of crumbing softing or not
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I blame you all

GET BACK ON THE FUCKING WAGON
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

right it's not a hardclaim until I confirm

otherwise it's just "crumbs" for people to either pick up on, or not

safer to do with no super-powerroles, like neighborizer

but I've seen it done by docs who say 1 thing and only 2 ppl out of 16 pick up the crumb - it all depends

omfg shuuutttttupppp

vote
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

agreed

never fake claim as town

ever ever ever

LAL always PL 100%

but there is an order to things...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

aero make it stop
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

jackel scum too btw
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok town can lie once every 73 games

I was in a game not long ago that I was actually okay with a town lie :| won the game because scum had to choose to kill the doc and chose wrong because of a fakeclaim (it was more complex and intense than that, amazing!)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

please just ignore him
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh gd where's teh bong

jackel and pine good votes

thinker and algebra good too

I'm down for jackel

VOTE: jackel

not going down on that mofo though no way gross
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't see a flip out
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not over the vote it's over how dumb the vote is
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so they see it as, I mean (:

I think

I mean

I don't know

bongs!

ppedit - OMG MIGHT BE

titus, seriously, you replace, read the game, it's the team-oriented thing to do
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1073, Titus wrote: This might be scum...
what makes you say so

anyone MIGHT BE scum

me, not likely
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously pt.2 is soooo much more interesting and meaningful if you read pt. 1
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

in what world does scum neighborizer throw the scum vanilla cop to their death?

ummmm

none
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I recommend eating some ferments

for a healthier gut

gut+brain connection is a thing, did you know?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

omfg

read

the

game
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

r not d

but yeah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously

forget reading pt. for game knowledge

read it because it's a fucking blast party!!!

but you shouldn't comment and try to play the game without knowing what has gone on
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

then prepare to be ignored for the rest of the game because you don't know wtf you're talking about and I'm not going to fill you in when it's all right there

it is HORRIBLE to not read the game when you replace in

I don't understand at all
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1093, Titus wrote:
In post 1087, CloudKicker wrote:@tituse drealmerz claimed neihborized, ulmaut claimed cop, grey claimed cop and retracted
Neighborized or neighborizer?
hence the

r not d comment
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes someone can confirm it but who cares it's not up for debate nor should it be
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1097, Titus wrote:
In post 1092, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:
In post 1085, drealmerz7 wrote:omfg

read

the

game
No.
you have to because it clears myself and zach
No. If you're town, real time and VCA clear you.
no.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because they're ALL MINE

but yeah okay

person who you are

go ahead and confirm if you think it makes sense or talk to me in the closet about it first if you like
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

now let me msg my scumbuddy in our scumchat and make sure they come and confirm we're in a neighborhood together hold on
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm just mussing

WOLWB and I are getting jiggy in the closet
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw

what'd I tell you all

Richard Nixon =

SUCH A PARTY POOPER
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I wonder if we all flavor claimed if it'd break the game
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

not that I want to

AT ALL
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I guess the idea is that if I'm scum I'm more powerful than Nixon and so fake claimed and moved my vote to get my buddy lynched?

*yawn*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I breadcrumbed my fakeclaim all D1 just in case
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can we focus on something else now?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

at a fucking party?

SORRY SUCKKKAAAAA

*tuns up the music*

WHAT WERE YOU SAYING?!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

anyone thinking it's possible the scum team doesn't know who each other are?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

two notes I wanted to make
In post 626, Ümläüt wrote: I've literally never seen an RVS vote for no-lynch successfully used as a tell, and I have trouble believing anyone with more than a game or two of experience can seriously take it as one.
I recently finished a game where I voted no-lynch in RVS as I frequently do (on my HS where it's well established), and I got tunneled hard by someone who was able tell it was me as scum doing it rather than me as town doing it

but I actually achieved D1 NL because of the timing of my fakeclaim - BOOm - then N1 killed the role I fakeclaimed and was deadmeat D2 :|
In post 642, CloudKicker wrote:... tr on dreamlz, its not like i expect ppl to easily tr such a guy anyway
me either
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1119, drealmerz7 wrote:anyone thinking it's possible the scum team doesn't know who each other are?
I say this cause I see like 3-4 scum still hehe
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

FUCKING HELL

DON'T DRINK THE PUNCH!!!

SOMEONE'S POISONED IT

FUCKING PARTY POOPERS!!!

THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice save TheThinker !!!!!!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh yeah

VOTE: jackel98
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1290, CloudKicker wrote:How could both die ? I guess there was two night kill power on him ?
welllll, did you read my post? I said how I thought they died.

There was no N1 kill, so N1 someone poisoned somone's drink. N2 the N1 poisoning kills the N1 target. N2 they targeted someone and the BG also targeted that person (welldone!) and died instead.

your ignorance to this is suspicious to me
In post 1292, CloudKicker wrote:''"guilty" (meaning that they are not town aligned)'' the wording of this also imply a third party, since ''not town aligned'' =/= mafia
no, it just means the mod didn't want to necessarily confirm a single enemy faction, you can't say one way or the other is all this means

again, that you don't consider this, makes me suspicious

like you're trying to be misleading
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

don't listen to anything titus says, she doesn't know what the fuck is going on

just ignore the slot entirely until she actually reads the fucking game and gets a clue as to what is going on

it will serve town better to just fucking ignore her
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think it's intended that way
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why would you?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

townblocks are fucking retarded
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

appropriate use of the word there, too

doing a townblock actually SETS BACK (retards) town
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that is different
and you still don't fucking out your role for it
IT'S ACTUALLY LESS ADVANTAGEOUS TO DO SO
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if ppl trust you as town and you trust them as town, great, continue conversing and figuring out scum
trust each other to use your roles wisely, and shut the fuck up about it all so scum can't maneuver around it
it's pretty fundamental, really
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I highly disagree
just scumhunt
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

iso jackel and tell me why it's town
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1334, CloudKicker wrote:Its not, this is what im saying
yeh didn't see your post til after I entered mine

but yeah, it's D3 in a 13p with 9 alive

we kill likely scum-lurkers today

that is jackel

that is all
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*sigh*

I said it in my post

"There was no N1 kill, so N1 someone poisoned somone's drink. N2 the N1 poisoning kills the N1 target. N2 they targeted someone and the BG also targeted that person (welldone!) and died instead."

N2 kill was a different kill method, obviously, not poison
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

umm, no, it's not obviously a strongman at all

what is wrong with my scenario?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you doubt that?
why not a 1x poisoner?
slipped a micky in someone's drink N1
drank it D2, passed out N2
it's completely sensible

a poisoner (full on role or limited kill-use) is often combined with other kills for mafia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1345, Win or Lose We Booze wrote:Explain why Thinker died then. If I was a scum poisoner who had poisoned Umlaut, I would kill someone else knowing Thinker would be autolynched for not dying with the cop at least. The fact both died together means they had to both have been killed Night 2 by a strongman.
~GE
maybe I'm not fully following what you're thinking, or you're not following me

strongman doesn't often kill the BG on top of their target do they? what is wrong with the scenario I presented?

I'm not insisting on poisoner, that was just my thought on it when I first saw the 2 deaths after 0 N1 deaths and was explaining it and had to reiterate so ppl "got it"
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Donnie might be out of his element...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

what the hell? I thought I explained poisoner, why make that comment sickofit? that's weird...did you poison umlaut?!

it can either be a role or a modifier
it's just a delayed kill, it fucks with town

"ohmy no NK N1 good job doc/varying roleblocker!" is the general thought

and then N2 comes and 2 kills "ohmy a vig shot and a scum kill" or whatever else

but, no, poisoner...

especially this setup

look at the roles so far, makes more sense to me

not trying to push it, guess there's no real need to talk about it much?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Donnie is totally out of the element...

(please tell me someone gets that reference? that's mainstream even...)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's from the big lebowski
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

one of the only somewhat decent Cohen brothers movies
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not into stupid comedies or 'stoner' movies - it's better than that, for sure. Good story well written and decently directed.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Steve Buscemi plays Donny
John Goodman plays Walter
they're bowling partners (with Jeff Bridges, 'the dude')

Donny is always making comments about what is going on with 'the dude'
Walter constantly tells Donny he is "out of his element" meaning "shut the fuck up Donny you don't know what you're talking about."
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

point them out?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: zachstralkita

that was so fake
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no I am cool with algebra lynch

sk is fine in this game

poisoner sk even
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

POISON

serial killer with

POISON

doc saved 1night?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

meaning lynch the self-voter, algebra?

scum move is scum move
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not re-explaining it.

I've done it like twice at least.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so is reading the game so you know what the fuck has been said already
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what does that even mean?

what is NY197?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh wait that's a normal game I was in?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, yeah, what does that even mean? haha
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh that game
you replaced into a conf.town slot first of all

did you announce you hadn't read? did I have issues with you not having read?

and so you argument is that because I didn't take issue with you there not reading but I'm taking issue with you here not reading, I'm scum?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

UNVOTE: zach(braindead)
VOTE: titus
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not even sold on the theory, and it's not like I'm pushing it orhave an agenda about it (or do you see that I do? if so, what?

it's just something to consider that I think makes sense to consider given the things we know, IF you're considering the NKs, which, to me, I'd rather just scumhunt
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you'd actually look at my switch to wez, there's no way scum makes that move on his buddy

if you'd look at my goading of pine since early D1 that he's scum, it makes no sense that I'd be scum, those aren't SvS jibes, that's me being a bit arrogant and soul-reading his depths and calling him on it with confidence

and then I voted malakittens, why? to bring my team down some more notches?

it's not an omgusuck vote, it's a omguscum vote
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wouldn't be surprised if you're the poisoner (if there is one) with how you've been about it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #175) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

(all in fun aero, no worries about the namecalling)

I'M THE FUCKING BRAINDEAD, DICK
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #176) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

for voting you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #177) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

she's being weird in my hood

and that vote on me seems almost like a desperate attempt to start a wagon/see if it can get traction

I can go algebra if you like though, I'm still down for that

ohman, I haven't had a blunt in almost 8 years probably - won't even do 'em anymore

bongsallthetime
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #178) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not how I feel about grey at all

what do you make of the replace like that, anyway?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus is claiming to be having some sort of stranglehold on her because of yelling and lack of scumhunting going on

it sounds like BS excuses to me to not do anything
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not hyper defensive - nice misrep

your reasons are veryweaksauce

oooo, vca, scary!!! scumhunt
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*sigh*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yet you refuse to explain why that is likely, especially in light of the things I pointed out to you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what are you talking about? it's you who haven't responded to any of the things I've posed you

what would you like me to address?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I meant to change my vote last night

UNVOTE: titus
VOTE: algebra
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

eat lots of pretzels!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1540, Titus wrote:Drealmerz is lynch shopping bad
nah

was just flakey a minute on zach and, was trying something with you

forseriously - readthedaysbefore - I'mnotscum it's senseless to think so if you followed along imo

YOU haven't addressed or responded to MY things atall
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

YOU BUNCH OF SLACKERS CAN'T HANG AT THE PARTY THIS LONG EHHHHH!?!?!

BOOOOOOZE IT UP AND BURN OUT TOO FAST

I'ma start having to KICK SOME BUTTS into gear
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wrong wrong wrong

misreps all around
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you haven't responded to any of the issues I posed to you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #190) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

all of them can be lynched at this point (:

so, what order you thinking?

albebra, sick, creeps makes most sense?

titus - maf BP
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #191) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

could have a 1x poisoner vig!!!

account for the wording of the BP description

"Any attempt to kill you with an action will fail."
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #192) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

is there an MS policy of somesort?

"get replaced in # games within a month and you are forbidden from signing up for any games for 3 months" ???
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #193) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

rate of replacements is insane and hurts games a lot
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #194) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how is it mud??
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #195) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sorry cabd, I ate them all as appetizers to helpme maintain my buzz on even instead of getting too plastered

I skinned, breaded, and fried them

they were tasty I'm sorry I didn't save you any

*burp*

*breathes on you*

there you can smell them a little still
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1563, Sickofit1138 wrote:Dreamers your either really, really drunk or your scum. VOTE: DrealmerZ
neither

so

explain your read please
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #197) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1557, drealmerz7 wrote:how is it mud??
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1570, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1557, drealmerz7 wrote:how is it mud??
for titus

in case you didn't go back and read things you missed while you were away
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

(: