Planet Earth Rankdown (Round 7)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #140 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 136, BROseidon wrote:
159. Portugal

Look at this fuckboi. This asshole is Christiano Ronaldo. Many people consider him to be the greatest soccer player currently playing. The guy is a colossal tool. He bitched during the Euros about how Iceland was being "small" for celebrating a tie against Portugal in groups. Do you know how many people Iceland has? 323,000. Do you know how many people Portugal has? 10.5 million. So yeah, pretty good on Iceland to get that draw as massive underdogs.

Speaking of the Euros, Portugal's win was fucking garbage. Like, they're statistically the worst team to win a continental championship, like, ever. They only got out of groups because the Euro cup does the stupid "some 3rd place teams get out" bullshit that we all know fucking sucks, and they drew every game through the fucking semis. And like, it's hilarious when a country like Paraguay does it to get to the finals of Copa America because Paraguay is a tiny-ass nation in a region of giants that struggles to keep up, but this is fucking Portugal. When you're the big guy, it's not cute. It's fucking stupid.

So in short, Christiano Ronaldo is an asshole and Portugal sucks.
this is a travesty
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Frogstar World B”