Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VC 3.16:!:
ssbm_Kyouko (3)
: Drone, Titus, shannon
-- L-2!

:!:
Titus (3)
: TTTT, Sesq, ssbm_Kyouko
-- L-2!

shannon (1)
: shadonra
TTTT (1)
: Raskolnikov
shadonra (1)
: gerryoat

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-03 16:47:00)

gerryoat is V/LA til the 7th.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2749, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What is organic about "I'm taking my no result to mean guilty"
I said it. I meant it. I followed through on it. I am right on it. You pounced me for my result being on your buddy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

P.S. i just realized with Shad not voting me, that L minus 1 is telling. It's a neon sign to him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I pounced on you before I knew who you targeted because you were withholding information from us. No result does not mean guilty, and no organic thought process would lead you to believe that, let alone lead you to believe that I'm specifically scum for attacking anti-town play before your target was revealed, especially when there were several players pushing you for that. You're still ignoring the case on Drone and ignoring my claims that you're ignoring it. Doesn't even matter if we no-lynch at this point because if I'm NKed town will lynch you 2 and if I'm lynched they still will. If I'm left alive I'll just get you tomorrow. You guys are finished
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Besides if you really meant that no result equated to a guilty you would have never unvoted Impoetic/shadonra all day, but here you are, voting me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2754, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Besides if you really meant that no result equated to a guilty you would have never unvoted Impoetic/shadonra all day, but here you are, voting me
I have actually voted others with a guilty before.

See Wake's RoleMadness.

I am fucking death with a gunsmith result if I can get town to stop being dumb. I was 7 for 8 or something. I only missed 1 result and hit the sole VT.

Even then I still had one person speculate I was scum guiltying both sides for shits and giggles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 2753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I pounced on you before I knew who you targeted because you were withholding information from us. No result does not mean guilty, and no organic thought process would lead you to believe that, let alone lead you to believe that I'm specifically scum for attacking anti-town play before your target was revealed, especially when there were several players pushing you for that. You're still ignoring the case on Drone and ignoring my claims that you're ignoring it. Doesn't even matter if we no-lynch at this point because if I'm NKed town will lynch you 2 and if I'm lynched they still will. If I'm left alive I'll just get you tomorrow. You guys are finished
You're being just as obstinate as Titus. If the neighbors are actually the scumteam, they're caught. We can kill them at lylo after we've ruled out every other reasonable pair. But can we goddamn
lynch
obvscum shannon, PLEASE?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Titus if I'm not shadonra's partner who would be?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Assuming you're right about scum!shadonra, they still have to have a partner somewhere. Working from the PoV that you're not scum!shad's partner, this is what I'm getting. Want to see how it lines up with your thoughts
Kyouko - Assume I'm town for this exercise, same way I'm assuming you are for this
Titus - Assuming you're not the partner for this, but if I wasn't, you being the partner would mean 1 scum and 1 town in the same hood which is unlikely. You'd also be tunneling your partner today unnecessarily despite your slot being the one to slow the Impoetic D1 wagon down.
Sesq - Strong TR of mine due to the RVS wagon and much improved play today. Started game weaker but has been picking it up lately, not likely to be scum with anyone imo
TTTT - Early, consistent TR of mine. Could be a blindspot scum that I've missed but also seems unlikely to be partnered with shad. Makes sense as scum with me or maybe maaaaaaybe Sesq but I highly doubt that. If the 3 of us make it to 5way LyLo I would be suspicious that I was left alive long enough for that to happen and would reconsider the plausibility of that team.
Raskol - Could be scum with shad, but I'm getting good vibes from here. This or Drone make the most sense to me as shad partners, partly because of the gerry wagon D1. I doubt scum would be so brash as to lump both of their votes onto the cw to rb.
Gerry - Has vote parked on shadonra now, but I get the feeling that gerry is a busser as scum. Heard him brag about not getting lynched as scum so maybe this is the case. Not all that likely, but not out of the realm of reasonable probability.
Drone - Been scumreading this slot off and on since D1, wouldn't be surprised to see this as a shad partner but that would mean he's a mafia neighbor with a town UB neighbor in a 2 person hood which is unlikely
Shannon - Shadonra is trying to lynch this at deadline. Unlikely partnership, because scum!shad would have a lot easier time voting for one of us leading wagons.

If shad's scum it makes sense with Rask and there's an outside chance of it making sense with Drone or you, but the hood and your guys' votes complicates that. Shad talking about lynching one of you 2 in 5 way could indicate he is with one of you 2 and will target the other at that point. If shad's scum it's with Rask imo, who is now voting TTTT but has been tunneling shannon since replacing in up until quite recently.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2531, Titus wrote:
In post 2529, TTTT wrote:Who exactly is rushing to save the Imp/shad slot?
Shannon, SSM,
Drone
Okay I found something I can work with. You see Shad/Drone as well, if shad flips scum and it takes my flip as well to convince town of scum!Drone I'll take it.
VOTE: shadonra

TTTT doesn't want shannon for some reason. Lots of talk from all 3 of us (TTTT, me, Titus) about willingness to no lynch if it comes down to certain players but we're all being too stubborn especially me/Titus. If we no lynch we only have 1 lynch left before 6 way MyLo which is strictly worse than mislynching and still having 1 lynch left before 5 way LyLo. I'd rather town be hunting for 2 scum out of 5 than 2 scum out of 6. Looks like better odds to me, and there are a lot fewer possible scumbinations in that case. I feel like LyLo is better than MyLo for town unless town has investigators and it doesn't seem like we do.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also Gerry's vote is sitting on shad and since he's V/LA we can't make use of that vote on any other wagons and no lynch is worse than an actual random lynch here so I'll flex for this
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2745, Sesq wrote:It couldn't have been a typo?

I'm still feeling really dissatisfied with this day today. I feel better with a Titus lynch than an SSBM lynch, and we are running out of time. I feel very uncomfortable doing this but... oh wait I'm already voting titus. Ok. SSBM just seems to be really weird out-there town, while titus is having weird pushes and logic and it feels incredibly inorganic.
Fuck. OK, we are really close to the end of the day and we're heading for a no-lynch, which is the worst outcome I think. (I want it noted that I often ask whether no lynching is a good strategy and am always shot down for it).

I am going to shamelessly sheep Sesq on to Titus, because Sesq has been my town read since forever. I'd be more comfortable with the SSBM wagon if Titus wasn't on it, to be frank. I'd be more comfortable with the Titus wagon without SSBM on it. Yet, here we are.

The reason I'm happy to vote a PR today is that 1) I don't believe Titus really is a PR, and 2) if she is, I can't trust her result because of 1), and 3), there might not even be a result due to a roleblocker/ninja/strongman/ascetic/whatever.

VOTE: Titus
L-1
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by shannon »

Err, sorry, that's actually L-2, I missed SSBM's change of vote
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2748, Titus wrote:
In post 2745, Sesq wrote:It couldn't have been a typo?

I'm still feeling really dissatisfied with this day today. I feel better with a Titus lynch than an SSBM lynch, and we are running out of time. I feel very uncomfortable doing this but... oh wait I'm already voting titus. Ok. SSBM just seems to be really weird out-there town, while titus is having weird pushes and logic and it feels incredibly inorganic.
Really?
Yes

SSM feels organic but I don't?
Just because I said you felt inorganic doesn't mean I think he feels particularly organic. It's the strength he goes about things with, he seems to be in his own corner kinda tossing up things, but he doesn't try to push it onto everyone else. His posts smell more of overanalyzing than anything.

What is organic about "let's lynch the neighbors"?
When was this said?

Why the hell are you so resistant to voting obvious scum?
In your opinion they are. The more you say this, the less inclined I am to believe you.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2751, Titus wrote:
In post 2749, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What is organic about "I'm taking my no result to mean guilty"
I said it. I meant it. I followed through on it. I am right on it. You pounced me for my result being on your buddy.
But how does that make any sense?

Stop being a Viva.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by shadonra »

Sesq, vote shannon with me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2765, shadonra wrote:Sesq, vote shannon with me.
I don't see it. The only scumminess I saw from her was on Day 2 in the form of some messages that were worded in a weird way that felt scummy. As for today I haven't seen anything
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by shannon »

If Sesq or Rask would like to let me know which wagon they think they're going to end on, I'll vote there now. I've got maybe 10 minutes and then I've really got to get back to work :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If you've got to get back to work then in the interest of avoiding no-lynch you should probably vote shad, if avoiding no lynch is indeed what you're interested in
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2767, shannon wrote:If Sesq or Rask would like to let me know which wagon they think they're going to end on, I'll vote there now. I've got maybe 10 minutes and then I've really got to get back to work :(
I really don't like making definitive claims, as I like to be dynamic and open-minded with my reads, unlike the person I'm currently voting for. And for the reasons mentioned above, I'm With Her™ to the end of the day, most likely.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 2768, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you've got to get back to work then in the interest of avoiding no-lynch you should probably vote shad, if avoiding no lynch is indeed what you're interested in
I think voting one of the L-2 wagons would help more...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'll be here until deadline
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 2769, Sesq wrote:
In post 2767, shannon wrote:If Sesq or Rask would like to let me know which wagon they think they're going to end on, I'll vote there now. I've got maybe 10 minutes and then I've really got to get back to work :(
I really don't like making definitive claims, as I like to be dynamic and open-minded with my reads, unlike the person I'm currently voting for. And for the reasons mentioned above, I'm With Her™ to the end of the day, most likely.
I don't think that what you're saying about Titus makes her scum. I also don't think that a Titus wagon will or should go through, especially since she's a claimed PR with a jailkeeper shot left. Please vote someone who might die today.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by gerryoat »

i really dont want either of these lynches.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2769, Sesq wrote:
OK, I'll stay where I am. Good luck town and please lynch *somebody* so we can at least get some wagon comp info.

If I die tonight, Sesq and Rask are top town reads. Pretty sure Gerry is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”