Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 372, Kagami wrote:Re: dunn, I more or less agree with the sentiments that have already been expressed.
What does this mean
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't like any of the vote changers except mebbe staeg cos I think he is bro-fisting spyrella and zito. I wld swap him with deamz. he is super sticky with his vote on nacho and nacho's vote smells funny.

wtf are the cupcakes doing like I am seeing way more of cupcake than camn and it makes me wanna lynch them. that "town bloc" was a cobbled together lazy readslist.

I am sad :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 363, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 329, Dunnstral wrote:This conversation is over
nah

I wld like to know too!
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 375, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 372, Kagami wrote:Re: dunn, I more or less agree with the sentiments that have already been expressed.
What does this mean
Specifically, funny interactions with Nahdia and a voting history that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 377, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 363, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 329, Dunnstral wrote:This conversation is over
nah

I wld like to know too!
real answer is that I answered an open-ended question; I never assumed anything
Kagami wrote:
In post 375, Dunnstral wrote:
What does this mean
Specifically, funny interactions with Nahdia and a voting history that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
sad
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 367, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 346, Nahdia wrote:ive decided dunnstral is town again.

VOTE: pirate mollie
if you think I am scum then plz explain why

thnx

a vacuous post with limited reasoning doesn't sit well with me. granted, there are a lot of vacuous posts but I think it be wonderful if you cld go back and answer the questions that you ignored.
nah.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay

VOTE: nahdia
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oooo I'm scared.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Mercy me, pirate mollie, you voted me. I'm just so terrified. I'll do whatever you say. Just don't kill me. I don't want to die.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 383, Nahdia wrote:Mercy me, pirate mollie, you voted me. I'm just so terrified. I'll do whatever you say. Just don't kill me. I don't want to die.
but nahdia I love your play, here is a sticker!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

its even scented
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 353, pirate mollie wrote:posts to are pretty interesting considering I think the whole convo is unremarkable which is what nahdia is saying about dunn's play while describing her own as "whimsical".

I am not sure what the super clever trap that nahdia laid that dunn fell into cos she hasn't explained it.
In post 282, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok I kind of understand that.

I see a lot of different thoughts going different ways with dunn's posts and a lot of vote hops, which I tend to associate with town. That's what I meant by whimsical. What do you think.
^ nahdia never answered this. nahdia/dunn exchanges look awful and they look like:

i just never saw it.

to answer; null. It can be town, sure, but it's real easy to fake as scum too. I've townread that kind of thing before and it's gotten me burned.
In post 367, pirate mollie wrote:

VOTE: pirate mollie
if you think I am scum then plz explain why

thnx

a vacuous post with limited reasoning doesn't sit well with me. granted, there are a lot of vacuous posts but I think it be wonderful if you cld go back and answer the questions that you ignored.
you're asking a lot of questions and throwing a lot of shade, but i don't see you doing much more than that. to put it another way, i think your ISO looks like a series of posturing & pivoting and not actually scumhunting.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

nahdia I am not posturing or pivoting anything, the game is anemic and I get it its the holidays. now is the time to breathe life into it and not deliberately try to stagnate the game through, which I feel is what you are doing. we have six days.

can you do more than what you are doing now?

[] yes
[] no

if you think I am scum then move the game in that direction, what I don't like is that you don't seem top care where it goes.
whew!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Man everything nahdia types looks contrived as hell am I just deep in confirmation bias.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 387, pirate mollie wrote:what I don't like is that you don't seem top care where it goes.
It's day 1, so you're right, I don't/

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Even her response to me scumreading her looked so fake, like "oh you're scumreading me it's okay I don't mind you're wrong though, but it's k I still think you're town" like my scumread is supposed to dissolve because ""it's k I'm town" or something???
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I can't tell you what to do, fam.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 389, Nahdia wrote:
In post 387, pirate mollie wrote:what I don't like is that you don't seem top care where it goes.
It's day 1, so you're right, I don't/
its a yes or no question prior to what you responded to
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I figured the answer would be evident.

Can I? Yes. Will I? Probably not, unless you can convince me of a read to push with conviction. Which would also require you to convince me you're town, in all likelihood. I don't buy into an delusions that I have a good idea of the game state. Rarely do I push hard on anything on day 1. So like I said; I don't particularly care which way the wind blows for now. I'll give my opinions, and people shall do as they will. I'm not going to urge people to join me until I have some measure of confidence in what I'm pushing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by camntsuki »

In post 387, pirate mollie wrote:now is the time to breathe life into it
Agree. Lets do it your way then.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nahdia.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 229, RedCoyote wrote: Your first post was intentionally vague and I'd contend you wanted someone to speak to it.
It was intended to be profound / philosophical type - I didn't care to have anyone speak to it and it wasn't a soft.
In post 229, RedCoyote wrote: I'd be interested to know why drealmerz and SAD have immediate negative reactions to it. SAD in particular is not rubbing me the right way as this is the third player he has shown antagonism toward in a very short period of time.
I have a little experience with nacho and I am much more inclined to think he made it up than not. Last game I was with him in he fakeclaimed something like a ticking-bomb in his first post to setup a D3 (or was it 4?) lynch on himself saying if we didn't kill him before that we were in trouble sort of shit (he was jester.) details are shakey, ask him for more

plus he missed a rolled R in both of his posts up to this point and there haven't been any apparent penalties. I think nacho just gets a little bored in games and likes to create elements of his own to keep him going, a new postrestriction each Day allows him that sort of freedom - I do think he'd do it as either alignment, but would be more inclined to think he'd do it as scum, especially since he's been rolling scum a LOT and if he got scum this game he probably needs another element to keep his charisma and enthusiasm up and something like that would do it.
In post 229, RedCoyote wrote: Weren't you the person that said you HATED role talk on D1?
yes, I was talking about alignment, presumably (as in I presume an alternate reptile or somesuch is the other alignment)
In post 288, RedCoyote wrote:I get the sense that either Dunn/Nahdia are scum partners or that just one of them is scum. Something is not sitting right re: their interactions with one another. Both players appear very awkward when speaking about the other. Either because they are partners or because one of them is scum and is unsure how to best position themselves given the spotlight that has been trained on them. I'd encourage others to read over these last few posts and see if you get the same notions or if I'm just suffering from confirmation bias when I connect Dunn to Nahdia.

in particular just throws up all sorts of red flags.
I'm right with this view. infinity is getting into that mix as well a bit
In post 292, Infinity 324 wrote:Because I think there's a lot of value in wagons early on
This is horrible because:

wagons only have value EVER (early, late, noon) if they have meaning in the votes cast on them
empty vote is empty and is counterproductive / doesn't help anything

already a few slight scumpings from infinity and this pops hardest yet on the pingbar
In post 296, camntsuki wrote: Second- I need a townbloc.
how about some townreads before you try to form a townbloc?
or how about never form a townbloc because they are senseless and hurtful to our goal
In post 296, camntsuki wrote: Fourth- back to
spyrex
I just ISO'd him.. and I swear to you all..Town-Spyrex has not shown his face in this game.
@Spyrex- I am willing to give you a pass cuz it was the holidays. I was flaky af too.. but if you wanna join my townbloc you have some work to do.
I think I have 1 completed game with spyrex and he was town and was playing exactly like he is playing here
In post 298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 296, camntsuki wrote:camntuki/Mollie/RedCoyote/
Nacho/Nahdia
This is terrible.
agree
In post 308, camntsuki wrote:Scum get nervous when shit gets real. Lets hang him.
^ this is a scumpost ^ - dictating a narrative of what scum do and pushing it as absolute, which it is not at all
In post 318, camntsuki wrote:Sitting at L-1 on Day 1 shows the town who you really are.
And I wanna know who he really is.
only if the votes have weight

so, let's presume he's at L-1 - what do you expect town-him to show you?, what do you expect scum-him to show you?
In post 331, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: drrrrrealmerrrrrrz7
*bats eyelashes*

you think I'm pretty?!
In post 333, Papa Zito wrote:
@Spy:
What's your take on this dreamer fellow?
I have a slight scumlean on zito and then this comes up and, with how I play and am used to being, on the majority, read by strangers, I kind of read this is "is he some LHF I could go after?" - I play paranoid
In post 336, Kagami wrote:Spyrex wagon seems very orthogonal to the lynches that seem more reasonable to me (namely Dunn-Zito-Nahdia axis).
agree on all points including axis - why not infinity in that group? not a scumlean?
In post 339, Kagami wrote:How reliable is the spyrex meta thing?
not (of course that doesn't mean he's not scum...)
In post 340, camntsuki wrote:WE'RE BACKKK

HAVENT READ GAME BUT WE'D BE FINE WITH A KAGAMI LOLWAGON
?

yes you have? you've made comments appearing as such...what is this?
In post 344, RedCoyote wrote: I literally begged Fate not to allow hydras.
it's 1 slot

it gets 1 read

don't play otherwise

anything else and it can die and I will be pushing for its death REALLY FUCKING HARD
ehhh, yeah this nahdia/dunnstral stuff is REALLY odd as it persists
In post 352, pirate mollie wrote: what is nahdia's level of play? I have no idea actually we were in 1 game and she replaced out.
I don't entirely know but I got buddied really hard by hard recently in a game where she was scum and I am not usually that gullible, I was impressed and I see potential for skill there that would make such a comment foolish
oh there was also a game she just finished modding and in the dead thread there was talk about a comment made in game how "scum would never do that" because it's too ballsy/risky or whatever - I didn't really think so and found it a valid good tactical scum-move and said it's one I'd make, nahdia agreed, so I wouldn't underestimate, that is for sure

never underestimate
In post 386, Nahdia wrote:... i don't see you doing much more than that. to put it another way, i think your ISO looks like a series of posturing & pivoting and not actually scumhunting.
first nahdia post I've liked
In post 393, Nahdia wrote:I figured the answer would be evident.

Can I? Yes. Will I? Probably not, unless you can convince me of a read to push with conviction. Which would also require you to convince me you're town, in all likelihood. I don't buy into an delusions that I have a good idea of the game state. Rarely do I push hard on anything on day 1. So like I said; I don't particularly care which way the wind blows for now. I'll give my opinions, and people shall do as they will. I'm not going to urge people to join me until I have some measure of confidence in what I'm pushing.
so bunches of tiny little weirdnesses from nahdia that I don't know how to read so I get small scumpings from them but then there's that last bit about millie and now this and I'm getting a strong townping from this

nacho, man, I wanted to move my vote off of you by the time I was caught up but, you're less here than I am - what's the dealyo?
balance among all things
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by camntsuki »

awwww. he's like a confused little puppy.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by camntsuki »

also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, actually that is how you play mafia

fucking arrogance with so many of you like "I KNOW WHO SCUM IS BECAUSE DUHHDUHHH" - no, you fucking don't, unless you're scum or had a N0 cop result that you know isn't a lie

interact, discuss things, form reads that grow

presuming to discover them with such confidence is foolish and unnecessary (and hurtful to the cause)

you don't solve the game D1

I know, you read this and are like "well duh of course"

well then fucking play like it

worry less about votes and more about finding scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 397, camntsuki wrote:also- anyone wanna take odds on nacho and dreamerz being scum together?
oh, nacho, where you at?!

*tickletickle*
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”