Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Drone »

That's either him actually meaning it, or it was a reaction test.
For science. For the mind!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1973, Crystalline Dagger wrote:
In post 1971, KainTepes wrote:someone EXPLAIN TO KAIN TEPES why the drone should not be VOTED FOR,,
Kain, just a question but you are willing to sheep Drone's vote on us but also vote Drone?
in a game of this size it's really not useful to agonize over who is voting who on day1
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i really wanna kill CD right now lmao
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1966, Vecna wrote:^ scum partners
Vecna can you explain why you've somehow gone from astute and thoughtful town player as town to being a snarky little shit with a reason that doesn't involve you rolling scum in this game?

because i wanna believe you're town but you're making it very hard
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by keyXrb »

also this is the 4th time Drone has been up for a day1 lynch in a game i've played with him. i just need to see more than 'he's not doing anything' - I need to see actual overtly scummy things to lynch him because i don't buy this
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by keyXrb »

also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

i think if either one was scum we'd have more support for the opposing one though, unless everyone is just AFK because holidays. i'd actually rather wagon someone else entirely rn
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by keyXrb »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

this guy has seriously lived way too long
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1981, keyXrb wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Yay naked votes!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1978, keyXrb wrote:
In post 1966, Vecna wrote:^ scum partners
Vecna can you explain why you've somehow gone from astute and thoughtful town player as town to being a snarky little shit with a reason that doesn't involve you rolling scum in this game?

because i wanna believe you're town but you're making it very hard
last line is scum.

imaginary vote on key. i'd say both Drone and Diamond are town. no meaningful read on CD as of yet, i'll get on that.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by culted »

Gonna get caught up here in a minute. Don't replace me I'm not dead!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1982, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1981, keyXrb wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Yay naked votes!
yer i totally haven't given reasoning for you being scum at multiple points in this game!!!!!!!!
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by keyXrb »

can someone read diamondsentinel's ISO and give a good reason why you wouldn't wanna lynch this slot when all he does is complain about people's 'shitposting' in lieu of actual content and has done like zero actual scumhunting and even when he apparently has a strong scumread on someone he distances himself from the read and never actually tries to push on it.

the guy is just so fucking scum it's mind-boggling that he's been alive for 80 pages
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1514, Painbringer wrote:
That's why when we took pink, and all the scum took pink, they were taking the position that they didn't want to swap hats with me (we correctly guessed optional lovers). The mere fearful act of all rushing for Pink hats tells us things too. Even if you take the position that dead scum is a net negative (I don't). 1 for 1 benefits town, almost always.

~Titus
I need to revisit this.

There's a yuge ego thing here, players terrified that they'd have to swap hats with the Almighty You. :roll:

But seriously, as tactical, everyScum going for the same color doesn't quite add up.

It seems to me that the Scums would go half blue and half pink and either switch hats with each other or with Townies unlikely to be lynched.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1987, Klingoncelt wrote:seems to me that the Scums would go half blue and half pink and either switch hats with each other or with Townies unlikely to be lynched.
or just go all the same colour for wifom

there's pretty much zero chance they deliberately all picked the opposite colour of Titus because Titus is So BiG And ScARY
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1980, keyXrb wrote:also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

i think if either one was scum we'd have more support for the opposing one though, unless everyone is just AFK because holidays. i'd actually rather wagon someone else entirely rn
I think you're wrong on this.
I think your vote on DS is good though.
I think Drone and your slot are counterwagons to scum CD.

It's tempting to swing over to DS because I don't committ seppuku if right, but I also do not want to break up a wagon on scum.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1986, keyXrb wrote:can someone read diamondsentinel's ISO and give a good reason why you wouldn't wanna lynch this slot when all he does is complain about people's 'shitposting' in lieu of actual content and has done like zero actual scumhunting and even when he apparently has a strong scumread on someone he distances himself from the read and never actually tries to push on it.

the guy is just so fucking scum it's mind-boggling that he's been alive for 80 pages
He does that a lot, it's not alignment indicative. If he keeps it up I might vote for him down the road, but not Day1.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1987, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1514, Painbringer wrote:
That's why when we took pink, and all the scum took pink, they were taking the position that they didn't want to swap hats with me (we correctly guessed optional lovers). The mere fearful act of all rushing for Pink hats tells us things too. Even if you take the position that dead scum is a net negative (I don't). 1 for 1 benefits town, almost always.

~Titus
I need to revisit this.

There's a yuge ego thing here, players terrified that they'd have to swap hats with the Almighty You. :roll:

But seriously, as tactical, everyScum going for the same color doesn't quite add up.

It seems to me that the Scums would go half blue and half pink and either switch hats with each other or with Townies unlikely to be lynched.
So scum let themselves implode by nking obvious town or become defacto lovers? If they become lovers at all, they take slots unlikely to die yet not obvious town. Poor strategy.
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by keyXrb »

the benefit for scum is that if they get caught and die they can take a town player with them, or if they want - wifom the town by NOT killing a town player and seeing if they can get a mislynch via that (but this seems a bit dumb compared to just guaranteed killing a townie)

so if they did pick townies it'd make it hard to lynch out all the scum cleanly but on the flip-side i think that's a risky play for scum to all do that as it really lessens the ML pool.

in any case i thought it'd be really clear cut the scum would pair up with each other wherever possible, and the weakest scum player who was likely to die would pair with a townie. that's how i woulda done it as scum
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1989, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1980, keyXrb wrote:also CD is leading wagon opposed to Drone, that's interesting.

It's tempting to swing over to DS because I don't committ seppuku if right, but I also do not want to break up a wagon on scum.
you're that sure CD is scum?

i really disliked the Gamma head but I honestly can't tell. i always scumread gamma regardless of his alignment so, meh.

i have no real issue with the players on his wagon though
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 1993, keyXrb wrote:

i really disliked the Gamma head but I honestly can't tell. i always scumread gamma regardless of his alignment so, meh.

Pretty sure, yes. 100% no.

I didn't like their protective dissonance towards DS or their buddying in our hood (calling me the best player ever).
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1957, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Alright, lets get down to business, we are L-3 so we still have time but i wanted to put some questions out there and some information too. I town read PB, they are Millie and millie in the show (as far as i have got) is aligned with the "town" in this game. That is my reason for asking PB to grab my hat, i wanted to be in a neighborhood with a confirmed player. I have publicly stated that i won't enact the suicide mechanic, we would lose a town slot if i did, thats counter productive. That is neither here or there concerning the reason we are being voted. I cant comment on the Klingon vote as that was Gamma but as a hydra with him, i back him up in what he says. He must have had a reason and im sure he will comment on it. I only have one suggestion for a counter wagon as the only person i would have liked to put forth is Keyrb. They were really active but have calmed down greatly and have became lurky even. I would like to see if they have a reason for being inactive or are just lurking. The only way for that to happen in my eyes is a bit of pressure, that should bring them to the table with conversation or they will remain silent and ultimately not be a positive asset.

Also, please present questions to me and gamma, we cant really defend ourselves unless we have conversations.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Keyrb

~Jin~
you know why this vote is so fucking stupid? because it's not even true

it's like a 20 player game and there's barely been a 2 page gap between any 2 of my posts as far as I can tell. maybe it's low activity for me personally, but i'm playing 6 games at the moment and i'm not gonna trip over myself to post heaps when there's like 10 slots fucking lurking.

it's also funny that i was scumread by a few of the more vocal players in the game, that the counterwagon ends up here and apparently after like 70 pages CD actually doesn't have any appreciable scumreads apart from me?

way to 'get down to business' bro, 70 pages of game and you have ONE fucking scumread - but it's not even that, you're making a PRESSURE vote. but not only that, you're ANNOUNCING that it's a pressure vote.

R O F L

PB, I think i understand at this point
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by keyXrb »

In post 1994, Painbringer wrote:
In post 1993, keyXrb wrote:

Pretty sure, yes. 100% no.

I didn't like their protective dissonance towards DS or their buddying in our hood (calling me the best player ever).
yeah well, you're probably suicided if I vote there and yeah I'm pretty sure you're town now (i probably should have become more familiar with Code Geass as this game is flavour heavy)

but i also wanna know wtf davesaz was on about, it made sense when i didn't know how code geass worked but now i'm just annoyed and feel dumb
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Painbringer »

If you want to try and swing a counter, consider our vote there. Not going to stop you.

Fire's our flavor man. I cannot even find where to watch the show.

I don't know what Davesaz was on, but he's acted pretty pants on head before.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Painbringer & Crystalline Dagger;

KainTepes & McMenno;

Vecna & Culted - swapped hats and are Couples.

Vecna - stole Leonshade's hat;

KainTepes - stole BTD6_maker's hat;

Aristophanes - stole Leonshade's hat;

keyXrb - stole ssbm_Kyouko's hat but none of them swapped so they aren't Couples.

Just putting this here in case anyone needs a list.

Also, Loyalty Swears:

Kain Tepes to PainBringer

Aristophanes/(Kraska77) to PainBringer

Ssbm_Kyouko to KeyXrb

Leonshade to KeyXrb

McMenno to KeyXrb

DarkInnocence to NotChara
-
MiniDeathStar
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Painbringer »

@Key, mutual loyalty swap?